Just the Six of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's face showed the strain of his exertions, as he and Andrea slammed into each other in the age-old sexual rhythm, and he strove mightily to hold off his orgasm. I watched as his eyes got big, and he inhaled sharply. "Andi --" he gasped, and his shoulders twitched and jerked as he came inside her, in a rush.

"Oh, yeah, Bill!" cried Andrea. "Me too!" With her hands, she held Bill firmly inside herself, grinding her mound against his pubic bone, while her voice morphed from excited pants and groans, into a wavering, orgasmic wail. When her climax had finally crested its peak, Andrea fell limp onto the bed, with Bill on top of her. Slowly, he rolled off her, and the two of them lay catching their breath.

"Aaaaaanndd. . ." Mike drawled, slapping the bed with his open palm, "That's the end of Round 2!" While we all laughed. At least, those of us with any breath. . .

*****

I lay on the bed recovering from my second ejaculation of the night; all three of us guys, having come twice in fairly quick succession, were going to require a bit of recovery time before we were ready for Round 3. I lay with Judy, softly stroking her body -- her breasts, her belly, her pussy, her legs, her bottom -- while I relaxed in my mellow post-orgasmic bliss.

I looked around the bed at my five closest friends and lovers in all the world, and smiled with happy satisfaction. Each of them is wonderful in their own unique way. Judy is smallish, with pale skin and raven hair. Her breasts are full and round, and a thick patch of dark pubic hair covers her pussy. Judy is a very sensual, tactile lover, who loves to feel her naked skin slide against her lover's, and to feel his cock slowly penetrate her. Her husband Bill is tall and lean, with a runner's build, and a smooth, almost hairless body. His cock is long and thin, and the women enjoy the way he can probe deep inside them with it.

Mike and Andrea were the 'Sexual Athletes' of our merry band of lovers. Mike is tall and muscular, with broad shoulders and a broad chest, a tight, muscular ass, and thick, powerful legs. Besides all that, his cock, if I may say so, is magnificent, both long and thick, although not quite as long as Bill's, nor quite as thick as mine. Andrea's flaming red hair is a perfect expression of her flamboyant, ready-for-anything personality. She is the most sexually-exuberant of all of us, and virtually insatiable for yet another cock to stuff her pussy.

And Kate -- beautiful, blond Kate, with the incredible tits -- is my wife. We all try to avoid having 'favorites', and in practical terms, we don't particularly spend more time fucking our spouses than we do anyone else, but there is an undeniable chemistry, a connection between Kate and me, that we both cherish. Initially, I was attracted to her magnificent rack and flowing blond hair, but it didn't take long for me to realize that, more than those merely physical attributes, she is a sweet, kind, generous and vivacious woman. And she loves to fuck. Lord, how she loves to fuck.

The six of us have become great friends, and lovers, and we all come together in some really delightful, harmonious ways. Living together as a polyamorous household has come to seem just the most natural thing in the world.

*****

For the beginning of Round 3, Kate crawled over to me, from where she'd been lying with Mike. Judy rolled over to Bill, and Andrea joined Mike. Each of us was now paired with our own spouse.

"Hi," I greeted Kate, with a smile. "Good to see you."

"Good to see you, too," she answered. She slithered sensually along my body, savoring every millimeter of contact between her skin and mine. She paused on her way to suck my cock, and in short order, had coaxed it back into stiff readiness. A few more inches, and she had wrapped my erection between her abundant breasts. She used the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock as a lubricant, as she gave me a slow, sensuous tit-fuck. When I was practically cross-eyed from her sensual stimulations, she slid further up my body, sliding her tits across my chest. Electric charges ran along my skin as her stiff nipples plowed little furrows in my chest hair. Finally, she presented her tits in front of my face, for me to suckle them, which I did with great relish, while Kate purred happily at the sensations of my mouth on her breasts.

Abruptly, Kate sat up, pulling her breasts off my mouth. "Eat my pussy," she told me.

I am nothing if not an obedient lover. Kate rolled off me, and lay on her back, while I scrambled around, taking my position between her spread legs. I inhaled deeply of the musky aroma of her arousal. Her pubic hair was wet and matted from her previous pair of fucks. Gazing into the depths of her vagina, I could see a milky-white pool of cum -- Mike's mixed with Bill's -- deep inside her. I grinned as I leaned in and began to nibble at the insides of her thighs.

Next to us on the bed, Bill and Judy were already fucking. Bill was lying on his back on the bed, while Judy rode his cock, raising herself up and down on his rigid manhood. Every time she lifted herself, Bill's cock was progressively exposed, showing us his long shaft as it reeled out of her, before the tip disappeared inside Judy. Then, she would reel him back in on the downstroke, until all we could see were his balls pressing against her ass.

Andrea was also riding Mike, in a reverse-cowgirl configuration. I could see his shaft as it disappeared inside her. She ground herself slowly and sensually on his cock, while Mike stroked her ass. I could see the muscles in Andrea's ass clenching and unclenching as she squeezed his cock with her cunt-muscles and rotated her hips from side to side, in little circles. Mike was groaning with pleasure at the sensations she was generating in his cock. I saw Mike teasingly probe a fingertip into Andrea's asshole, which caused her to squirm on his cock even more.

Kate groaned as I nibbled and nuzzled ever closer to her center. Playfully, I tugged on her pubic hair with my lips. Finally, I ran my tongue along her puffy labia. I probed inside her, tasting her tangy fluid as it began to coat her vaginal walls, and also the starchy-salty flavor of Bill's and Mike's semen.

At last, I covered her pubic mound with my mouth, gently sucking on the soft flesh around her clitoris. Kate groaned sexily as I found her clit and lightly stroked it with the tip of my tongue. When I began making broad, ice-cream licks across her clit, I could feel her arousal peaking. She ground her hips up against my face, and held my head tightly against herself.

"OOOooohhh," she moaned. "Oh god, Tom. . . Holy shit. . . right there. . . right. . . OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Her body began to twitch and jerk almost spastically, as her orgasm rolled through her body. She continued to babble incoherently, and to roll her hips against my tongue, for a few minutes after her climax had crested.

"Fuck me!" she cried, pulling me up by my shoulders. "Fuck me, Tom! Put your cock inside me! Fuck me, and don't stop!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," I chuckled, as I knelt between her legs. Gripping her ankles, I spread her legs wide apart, in a vertical V-shape. Placing my cockhead against the lips of her eager pussy, I leaned forward, pressing my cock into her. I savored the sensations as the silky moist warmth of her sultry womanhood enveloped my rigid pole. Kate groaned in satisfaction as she felt me inside herself.

"Yesssss!" she groaned. "Oh god, you feel so good inside me!"

At first, I simply held myself inside her, enjoying all the sensations of simply being wrapped in her vaginal embrace.

Judy was still riding Bill, her knees on either side of his hips now, as she ground herself onto her husband's slender rod. Bill was squeezing her tight, firm breasts, and grinding himself back up against Judy. They were both breathing heavily, but as far as I could tell, they were good to keep going for a while, yet.

Mike had moved to a sitting position on the edge of the bed, with Andrea's legs wrapped around his waist. With her arms around his neck, and her feet against his ass, Andrea leveraged herself onto Mike's cock, with help from his hands on her ass. I could see her pussy-lips wide open between her legs, as Mike's cock slid in and out of her.

I cradled Kate's ass in my hands, and pulled her closer to myself, so I could press even deeper into her. Finally, Kate pulled me down on top of herself, into a missionary position. Hooking my elbows behind her knees, I splayed her legs apart and drove into her deeply, with a steady rhythm.

None of us wanted to be the first to come, and since we were all on our third partner of the evening, there was no hurry to reach orgasm.

Judy was the first to come. She rolled her head back and began gasping for breath, while her ass became a blur, grinding back and forth on Bill's cock. The intensity of Judy's movements brought Bill to the edge of his own climax, and soon the two of them were pounding together frantically, until Bill came with a loud roar, releasing his seed into Judy's depths, and she came with a tremulous wail. Even as their orgasms peaked and began to ebb, they continued grinding against each other, and their cries dissolved into joyous laughter. Finally, they collapsed onto each other in a sweaty pile of sexual satiety.

Mike had stood up, and was now standing, bouncing Andrea on his cock, lifting her with his arms hooked under her knees, and then letting gravity drop her onto his thick rod. Andrea grunted every time his cock drove into her depths, and with her arms around his neck, she undulated her body against Mike's vigorous moves. She began to wail in ecstasy, and Mike kept pounding her onto himself, until her climax exploded within her, to great cries of sexual joy and fulfillment. Then Mike laid her back onto the bed, his cock never leaving her pussy, and fucked her hard until his own climax hit. His body twitched and spasmed, and we could see his cock pulsating with each spurt of his cum into his wife. When he was finished, he fell on top of Andrea, kissing and caressing her. His hips continued gently grinding into her for several minutes afterwards.

That left Kate and me to bring the evening's festivities to a fitting climax (no pun intended) (okay, maybe I intended it a little).

I kept up my steady sexual rhythm, sensually driving my meat into Kate's warm, sultry channel. A happy warm buzz suffused my cock, and radiated out through my entire body. Kate put her hands on my ass cheeks, and began to forcefully pull me into herself, driving her hips up against me at the same time.

"Come on, Tom," she urged me. "Let's not keep 'em waiting. I'm getting close; come with me. Shoot your hot cum into me, and fill me up!"

I could feel myself passing the point of orgasmic inevitability. In seconds, my shoulders drooped as I lost strength in my arms, and my climax exploded within me. I shuddered uncontrollably, and thick globs of cum flew from the end of my cock, into Kate's womb, while she groaned in her own release.

"Yesssss!" she cried. "Oh, Tom, I'm coming! I can feel your cum inside me. Mmmmmmm. . . yesssss. . ."

I fell on top of Kate, smothering her face with kisses, my cock still buzzing warmly inside her, even as it slowly shrank back to a limp condition.

"End of Round 3," I murmured, and all six of us laughed, even as we relaxed into a feeling of complete and utter sexual satisfaction and exhaustion.

*****

The following morning, I awakened, finding myself in a happy tangle of naked bodies. My arm was around Kate's waist, and I cupped my hand over her breast and began lazily fondling it. I felt something on my cock, and I looked down to see Andrea idly stroking my member back to erection. It wasn't long before all six of us were awake, and freshly horny.

Mike had the idea of arranging ourselves into a ring, and we all thought that was a cool idea. So I arranged myself with my mouth against Kate's pussy, while she sucked Bill's cock. Bill was eating Andrea's pussy while she sucked Mike's cock. And Mike was eating Judy, who closed the circle sucking on my cock. It was a very relaxed time, as we all ate each other in a ring. I don't even remember who was the first to come, but once the orgasms started, they quickly spread all around the ring, until we all lay there, our faces glistening with each other's juices.

We spent the rest of that day moving our things in and settling into the new house. Then that second night, we met together again in the Play Room, leaving each other satiated and exhausted once more. We felt like honeymooners, just starting out on an exciting new sexual adventure together.

Eventually, of course, we settled into a more 'regular' routine (if an ongoing six-way polyamorous lifestyle can be called 'regular'). Most weeknights, we slept paired off in the small bedrooms, and then on the weekends, we played together as a group.

Life was good, indeed. . .