Just The Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine flirted subtly with Adam and Ron alike all evening, and she had dressed for her part. Going for enticing rather than obvious, she'd slipped into a comfortable but flattering pair of jeans and a svelte, black, lambs wool sweater that buttoned down the front. It was one she didn't wear often because of its annoying tendency to come unbuttoned on its own, but tonight that was a distinct, tactical advantage. Underneath the clingy sweater she wore a red, satin shelf-bra trimmed in black lace.

As expected, the usual, simple motions of reaching across the table for bread or pulling another bottle of wine from the rack caused the tiny, mother-of-pearl buttons on Elaine's sweater to pop open, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of satin and soft, curved flesh.

Ron and Elaine flashed each other a knowing smile after it became obvious that Adam's gaze was wandering more and more toward Elaine's chest. Elaine stepped up her flirtation, giving Adam friendly hugs and playful swats on the cheek. Adam didn't really reciprocate, but he looked happier than Ron had seen him in months.

Deciding he wanted a clear signal before they proceeded any further, Ron followed Elaine into the kitchen to help serve up dessert. When he was sure Adam was watching, he caught his wife around the waist and slipped his free hand under her sweater. Elaine flashed him a conspiratorial smile before letting her head sag back and moaning softly, but just enough to be overheard. Ron fondled her openly, easing her pert nipple just above its satin casing, but not so long as to cause suspicion that it had been anything other than a spontaneous grope.

Over dessert, Adam seemed a little more withdrawn, but when he looked at Ron or Elaine there was a hint of envy in his eyes.

More dinners followed, along with movie nights and even an impromptu, after-work get-together at a downtown nightclub to hear a local jazz trio. On each occasion, Elaine showered Adam with the same physical affection she lavished on her husband. When they watched movies, she would ask Ron for a neck massage and as planned, he would turn her down so that she ended up sitting between Adam's legs while he worked imaginary knots out of her neck and shoulders. At the nightclub, she spent as much time sitting on Adam's lap as she did Ron's. It was that night that she felt the hard length of his erection against her ass as she rested against his chest.

Even in the din of a crowded club, with a smoking hot band in the middle of a set, Elaine heard Adam's aching moan when she wiggled on his lap. She twisted to look him directly in the eye, then ground herself deliberately over his hard-on. Adam's eyes widened in shocked lust, but instead of pushing her away, his hands tightened on her hips.

There would never be a better time to move the plan forward.

Elaine wrapped her arms around Adam's neck, leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Wouldn't it be fun to go up to your cabin this weekend, spend some time at the lake, just the three of us?"

Adam gaped uncertainly at her, then saw that Ron was watching both of them. Elaine's suggestion had been too quiet for Ron to hear, but he realized that something was up and smiled reassuringly at his friend. When Elaine grasped Adam's hand, slowly drew it between her legs and pressed it at the apex of her thighs, Ron's grin widened in unmistakable approval.

It was like a light bulb went off above Adam's head. A delighted, knowing smile stretched across his face as he answered, "Yeah. I think that's a great idea, Elaine. Just the three of us."

They left right after work on Friday. Elaine met Ron and Adam at their office building, and before dusk they were unpacking their overnight bags in one of the cabin's two bedrooms. Adam hadn't so much as batted an eyelash when Ron carried his and Elaine's gear into Adam's room.

And when Elaine reached up to cup him behind the head and pull him into a slow, sensual kiss, Adam responded with unrestrained hunger.

When they broke the kiss, Adam turned his attention toward Ron, who was leaning against the door frame, the stirrings of lust evident in his expression.

"Is this okay?" Adam asked, still uncertain.

Ron nodded and explained, "I've been fantasizing about watching Elaine have sex with another man for a while now. I'd rather have it be you than someone neither of us knows."

As Ron spoke, Elaine began unbuttoning her blouse, easing it apart to reveal a pink lace bra so sheer that her stiffening nipples and dusky areolas were visible beneath. She let the blouse slip to the floor and tugged Ron's hands up to her breasts.

"Ron and I both want this," she murmured. "Go ahead...touch me."

A choked whimper rose from Adam's throat as he squeezed Elaine's breasts, the nipples hard against his palms. Ron crossed to the overstuffed armchair in the corner and sat down.

Adam alternated between ravishing Elaine's mouth with urgent kisses and staring raptly as he uncovered her naked flesh. First her full, round breasts when he unclasped her bra, then her shapely legs as he slid down her pants, and finally her damp, springy curls when he knelt and slowly peeled down her tiny thong. With the scrap of lace piled at her feet, Adam buried his face at the crux of her thighs.

Meanwhile, Ron had removed his pants and boxers and gently stroked his palm up and down his cock while he watched as Elaine's beautiful body was slowly stripped bare. A wave of lust washed over him when Adam eased her onto the bed, spread her thighs wide apart and lowered his mouth to her pussy. The throaty groans she made as Adam fucked her with his tongue and sucked on her clit soon had Ron's tip leaking with precum.

It was only after he'd coaxed an orgasm out of Elaine that Adam stopped to take off his clothes. Ron, too, paused long enough to yank off his shirt, then resumed stroking his dick as Adam and Elaine rearranged themselves on the bed. Settling himself between her legs, Adam gently bent them back until her knees rested wide open on either side of her chest.

The sight of his wife's pink, glistening pussy, raised up and blatantly exposed, sent a jolt straight to Ron's cock and he had to stop pulling himself for fear of coming then and there. As it was, he nearly lost it when Adam pushed his length in Elaine's dripping channel and drove it home.

Soon, Ron was jerking himself in time with the fierce thrusting of their hips. He caught fleeting glimpses of Adam's raging cock as it pistoned in and out of Elaine's slick depths, and groaned at the thrill of wondering if Adam would think to pull out, or if he would release his load deep inside Elaine's body.

Ron got his answer not long afterward, when Adam suddenly withdrew from Elaine with a strangled moan and spurted thick ropes of cum across her naked belly and tits. The gleam of Adam's pearly seed on Elaine's puckered nipples finally sent Ron over the edge. He came hard, sending an arc of jism up from his seat.

Elaine looked pleased for Adam, although Ron could tell that she wasn't fully satisfied. So, after he'd rested, and Elaine and Adam had spent some time kissing and caressing in the afterglow, Ron joined them on the bed. Adam stayed at first. The two friends ran their hands over Elaine's writhing form, sharing the pleasure of working her into an erotic frenzy. Adam slid first two, then three fingers into her pussy and set up a smooth, commanding rhythm that Elaine couldn't help but obey. Her hips followed his lead, rocking against him while she widened her thighs, begging to be filled and fucked. Ron encouraged his wife's wanton display by flicking a quivering nipple with his tongue and then closing his mouth around it and suckling.

By the time she was practically arching off the bed in agony, Ron was hard again. He rolled onto his back and guided Elaine over him to straddle his hips. Adam retreated to the chair just as Elaine eased herself down onto her husband's thick cock, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers to accommodate his girth. When he was fully seated in her, she began to ride him, slowly at first, but with a steadily mounting urgency.

Intimately familiar with his wife's body and how it looked when she was about to climax, Ron could tell that she was using her position to ram his hard flesh against her G-spot, bringing herself off. He was happy to lie back and let her go. As she got closer and closer, she leaned back, resting her palms below his knees and bucking her hips forward. The new angle raised her flushed, glistening breasts high and caused her dark hair to cascade down behind her.

With each forceful thrust, her breasts bounced and she let out a deep, guttural gasp.

Soon, a breathy, urgent litany was streaming from her lips. "Oh God, ohgodohgodohgod!!"

When Elaine shuddered and cried out her release, both men managed a few, jerky strokes before coming themselves. Adam's cum spilled over his fist, while Ron's fired up into his wife's spasming depths.

As he lay recovering beneath his wife, Ron noticed Adam shaking in his seat over in the corner. It sounded deceptively like Adam was hyperventilating, but when Ron spied thin trails of moisture on his friend's cheeks, he realized that Adam was quietly sobbing.

"Hey...Adam, are you okay?" Ron asked, suddenly overcome with a sinking feeling that this hadn't been a good idea after all.

Elaine gingerly lifted herself off of her husband, crossed toward Adam and crouched in front of him. Running her hand along his thigh, she murmured, "What is it, Adam? Was this too much?"

Her question provoked a vehement response as Adam shook his head from side to side. "No! No, not at all...it's just....you don't realize how much this means to me. God, I thought..." He had to pause for several seconds to catch his breath. "When I found out about Sasha's affair, I thought it was me. I thought I wasn't good enough. Thank you."

Sighing in relief, Ron chuckled, "Hey, man, it was our pleasure. Believe me."

Ron's shit-eating grin was contagious. Soon, all three of them were smiling, then giggling, until finally they wound up bellowing with laughter.

When their raucous whoops died down, Elaine planted a long, tender kiss on Adam's lips, then pulled back and declared, "I'm sticky. Who's for a late-night dip in the lake?"

With that, she scrambled to her feet and raced out of the room. Ron and Adam exchanged a brief, giddy look and then shot straight after her.

END

12