All Comments on 'Just This Once'

by undead_grrl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmm

This is a very sexy story! I'm female and never really liked the m/m stuff but this...I hope you write more with Aaron & Sodom. You've taken me to places I never expected! Thank you!

Erika281Erika281about 9 years ago
like it

Hi!

I am usually not into m/m, but this was refreshing.Keep it up!

undead_grrlundead_grrlabout 9 years agoAuthor
To: The Shitposters

It is a Non Consent/Reluctance story, not 'science fiction' as a lovely anon suggested, and if you're only downvoting it because of the M/M pairing I put a warning at the very beginning (I won't bother going into how childish that is in itself).

I won't tolerate a bunch of bullshit hate comments; they will be deleted.

Again, not trying to sound like an asshole here (unlike some people -_-) but I'm sure more people will downvote just because I said all of this but, hey, what can I expect it is the internet. Thankfully, it only took me three days to write this one, but I feel bad for the people who would actually enjoy this story not paying it any attention because of a bunch of idiots giving it a low score.

I would understand and be ok if you didn't like how it was written, but not because you think 'it's in the wrong category' or 'ew gayy'. Grow up.

~undead_grrl

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 9 years ago
MOAR!

Umm, holy mackerel, that was one of the hottest things I've read in a while. Really pushed so many of my YES buttons.: demon, m/m, NonCon. What more could I ask for? Maybe more of these two. ;) I want to know every horrible thing Sodom convinces him to accept.

The real devil, of course, is in the details, and here are a few I loved: That the club's password was Lucifer. The Die Antwoord song reference (I love that song! That and Ugly Boys :) ). I like how you said his hair was the color of salt and then brought the infamous pillar of salt into his commentary. And then topping it off with "Don't look back," was fucking brilliant.

It appears you did away with some hater comments. I didn't see them, but nuts to them - I thought it was great (and of course my massive ego assures me that mine is the only opinion that matters LOL). I can see how this story was hard to categorize. Do you put it in NonCon? Gay male? NonHuman? I've suffered the same conundrum myself. But either way, you warned them in your opening notes, so to read beyond that if it's not their kink is all on them.

Anyway, your stories are gems to me, and if I had baller money I would hire you just to sit around all day and write. Hope there's more Aaron and Sodom in the future, But I totally understand if it was just a fun one-off.

Xxoo

Eris/D&T

FirediamondFirediamondabout 9 years ago
I liked it

I'm a straight female and I loved this story. I wasn't expecting M/M when I clicked on it, but it was hot.

FestofishFestofishover 8 years ago
Damn...

Got me all sorts of hard with that one. Now I gotta calm down before my wife comes out of the bathroom and finds me with a raging hardon!

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Great!

I usually read M/F, but this was HOT and very well written! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hottest thing i have ever read

oh my god this is exactly the kind of story i have spent literal years searching for. i swear you somehow read my mind your writing is very good down voters can just go to hell. non consensual m&m sexy demon who brings unwanted pleasure and pain but overall more pleasure. and to top it all off some delightful humiliation. 10/10 now i just have save this story without my partner finding it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous