Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers

"What?" Sodom said, as though he didn't know.

Aaron shoved Sodom in the middle of his chest and he stumbled back a half-step, giving only the slightest reaction.

"You bastard. I don't have time for this. Fix me."

"Fix.. you?"

"Goddamn you," Aaron growled, his rising emotions actually caused him to swing at Sodom aiming for his obnoxiously calm face.

The demon caught his hand easily enough and reversed their positions so that Aaron was pinned back against the wall, his arm held above his head.

Sodom was too close. He could feel the demon's body radiating heat from that distance. It soaked through his clothes and into his skin making him tremble and his cock throb desperately. He hated this. He hated Sodom for making him feel that way.

Sodom smiled.

Those terrifyingly sharp teeth glinted dangerously and even that sent new waves of fire through Aaron.

"I gave you a choice. You can hardly blame me for anything that happens to you now, can you?" Sodom growled in a low voice.

"You never gave me any choice," was what Aaron wanted to say but was finding speech to be very difficult at that moment so caught up in fear and lust.

Sodom's face descended on his and he had a flashback of the others being fed on, their faces warped with pleasure.

Sodom's lips met with his and his trembling legs threatened to give out from under him. Sodom's tongue expertly swept the inside of his mouth making him dizzy. Aaron fumbled with the front of his jeans. He needed to free himself, they were too tight and he couldn't stand it anymore.

His sweaty fingertips were having trouble grasping the zipper but at last he got it down.

He could feel the wetness of his precum all over the inside of his underwear, if he didn't know better he would have thought he'd came already. Sodom's fingers slid into his underwear along with his own, and he threw his head back.

"Ah! Hold on, I just wanted-" Aaron sputtered incoherently. He didn't even know what he was saying.

"What do you want? Hmm?" Sodom purred, licking up the side of Aaron's throat.

God, his head was a mess. Things were going the way he hadn't wanted them to. His thoughts were left in further turmoil when Sodom got his fingers around him and started to stroke only the tip of his penis. It was so swollen and sensitive that it almost hurt to be touched, his hips jerking in response.

"You're such a slut, after all," Sodom whispered, his lips tickling the shell of Aaron's ear.

Aaron felt half insane. The two opposing feelings of wanting to be fucked and not wanting it to be with a man, especially this man, gnawed away at each other.

"You did this," Aaron mumbled.

Sodom snorted.

"Still trying to say 'no-homo' even when you're practically begging me to make you come? Humans are so fun to play with."

"I'm not begging, shithead."

"Not with your mouth."

Sodom held up his fingers. They ran with a clear liquid and Aaron flushed, both sickened and excited. He really had gone crazy.

Sodom brought his fingers up to his lips and licked them off, slowly, his eyes locked on Aaron watching his reaction carefully. Aaron hadn't noticed when Sodom had kissed him but the tip of his tongue was split slightly like a snake's; the twin points twirled around his fingers in a disturbing yet erotic way.

Erotic?

When had Aaron started thinking like THAT? What was left of his dignity told him to go home and end it right then. He could go to a doctor and make them give him boner pills. Sodom was still holding one of his arms and seemed to notice Aaron's hesitation.

"No use in trying to get away from me now. You no longer have any choice in what happens," Sodom reminded him flatly, answering his unspoken thoughts.

Sodom seemed almost angry with him then, his brow darkened into a scowl. Sodom's usually bored manner had transformed into something both sexy and predatory. Aaron was practically melting on the spot under the scorching gaze of the demon.

In a move that was too fast for him to even comprehend - Aaron could only describe it as 'materializing from where he had been standing' - Sodom knelt in front of him. Before he could process that he could actually get away if he wanted his pants were jerked down around his knees.

"Don't," Aaron said, hoarsely.

Despite the pain he was in from desperately needing release he instinctively tried to twist away. He needed to escape what was about to happen; it was too much. It was too embarrassing. It had been stupid of him to think he could come back to the club expecting any other outcome.

Sodom grabbed his hips stopping him. "You're so wet. I wonder how many times you tried to make yourself come? Did you jerk off thinking of me?" Sodom said, his breath tickling the end of Aaron's cock making it twitch.

Aaron flushed, remembering that he had.

Sodom chuckled softy, taking Aaron's cock into his mouth. The pleasure that exploded through his hips was indescribable, his fingers automatically tangled into the silky strands of Sodom's hair to urge him on.

Sodom laughed again with his mouth full and the vibration made Aaron's vision waver.

The demon seemed to know exactly what to do to make him feel it the most, his mind going white. He couldn't concentrate on anything except the wet, lewd noises coming from below.

How had it ended up this way?

"Ngh.. I'm about.. to..,"Aaron managed. His voice had gone high and reedy in the way he hated. It only happened during sex. Maybe subconsciously that was one of the reasons he had been avoiding sex altogether.

Sodom didn't stop, didn't take his mouth off of him. He started to suck harder and use his hand to roughly jerk him off at the same time apparently more determined knowing that Aaron was already about to come.

Aaron just didn't care anymore, he relaxed into what was happening, surrendering to the blinding heat that tore him apart as he came. He could feel Sodom's throat convulse around him as he swallowed sending chills up his spine.

Aaron's hands slid from where they had been in Sodom's hair down to his shoulders to brace himself while he recovered, breathing hard. Sodom gave his cock a few more light licks removing any trace of his semen before releasing his hips.

Strangely, Aaron didn't feel as ashamed as he thought he would now that it was over. Maybe it was because he was simply too exhausted. The experience had left him totally drained.

As the seconds ticked by Aaron realized that he was still hard. Once wasn't enough.

"Fuck," he muttered.

Sodom stood some distance away, watching him silently. Aaron listlessly started to pull his pants back on when his arms were being forced over his head and he yet again found himself trapped between the wall and the demon.

He started to voice some kind of protest but was silenced when Sodom kissed him. He didn't fight back this time, his mouth opening easily. It should have disturbed him how almost all of the resistance in his previously unwilling body had disappeared but he felt strange and unsure of what was happening to him. As if he were in a dream.

Aaron was violently turned around and he felt the waistband of his pants falling back down. Sodom's slender fingers gripped at his buttocks spreading them apart. He was momentarily brought back to himself by the shock of a cold fingertip pressing against his asshole.

He gasped and squirmed uncomfortably against Sodom but only succeeded in crushing his dick against the wall in such a way that an intense jolt of pleasure-pain had him biting his lip to cover a moan.

"Still trying to convince yourself it doesn't feel good?" Sodom tsked, snaking his tongue into Aaron's ear.

Sodom's thumb dug into the slit of Aaron's leaking cock and he couldn't hold back his cry anymore. Sodom took the opportunity to slip his fingers into Aaron's mouth, hooking them inside his cheek and rolling them across his tongue.

Aaron sucked on them without really thinking and Sodom purred low in his throat in approval, rewarding him with a few lazy strokes of his cock. Once Sodom was satisfied that his fingers were wet enough he brought them back to Aaron's ass.

The first finger slid in easily enough, working around experimentally to loosen him up. It was the strange sensation of having something where it shouldn't have been that didn't hurt but didn't feel all that good either. Sodom added another finger and started to thrust them in and out slowly.

Aaron needed more.

It was as if Sodom could sense his rising impatience because he changed the angle of his fingers, pushing them deeper and curling them at the same time. Aaron's toes curled as Sodom massaged his prostate.

"What do you want me to do?" Sodom asked. Aaron could hear the smile in his voice.

He really was an asshole who had to take every bit of Aaron's dignity before he was satisfied. He considered trying to finish himself off but he knew that it probably wouldn't work. He'd up end just like before; not able to build himself up enough to come.

Fuck this guy.

When he didn't answer, Sodom stopped moving his fingers and Aaron had to bite back a disappointed whimper.

"Nothing to say?"

Sodom hadn't been paying attention to Aaron's cock for some time and he had gotten so hard that it hurt. One of Sodom's hands glided tantalizingly across his stomach but changed direction and moved up under his shirt, instead, grabbing one of his nipples.

Aaron had never been touched in such a way and was shocked by how good it felt. Of course, he wasn't entirely nieve and knew that men could feel pleasure from having their nipples stimulated but he never imagined it could be like that.

It was as if Sodom had slipped into his brain and could feel what he was feeling, manipulating his sensations so that he was practically delirious when he finally answered the demon.

"I just.." Aaron's voice was breathy as he tried to think of what he wanted to say.

Sodom made an inquiring sound low in his throat. He probably hadn't heard him.

"..come.. I want to.. ngh!" His words were disjointed but the demon seemed to understand and was satisfied.

He withdrew his fingers from Aaron's ass and he actually did let slip a small disappointed whine making Sodom chuckle. Aaron felt something larger take their place and knowing what it was made his shame and lust somehow rise even higher than before.

Aaron ground his teeth as Sodom started to push into him. It hurt like hell, there was no denying that, so he tried to relax as much as possible even if his impatience would hardly allow it.

Suddenly, Sodom rammed his hips forward and Aaron's breath was knocked out of him in a startled wheeze. Black spots danced in front of his eyes from the rush of pain that hit him all at once. The bastard actually laughed sounding equally out of breath.

"Sorry, but you've got me really wanting to fuck you right now. Your face when you're in pain is so sexy." He didn't sound amused anymore. His voice had taken on a ragged edge that made the hairs on Aaron's nape prickle in response.

Aaron rested his forehead against his arm using the wall as support closing his eyes trying to calm down. The pain that stabbed at his insides gradually started to fade. Before he could fully adjust, Sodom began to move, scraping his inner walls mercilessly.

Aaron's eyes watered and he bit at his arm.

"Does it hurt?" Sodom asked. He sounded excited and not in the least bit concerned.

Sodom grabbed his cock and squeezed hard. The sudden contact made Aaron scream against his skin, overwhelmed. Aaron's erection had started to wilt from the agony of being so forcefully penetrated but Sodom's hand easily coaxed him back to being fully hard again.

"You like it.. right.. here," Sodom redirected his thrusts aiming for Aaron's most sensitive spot and blissfully numb pleasure overrode the pain so that with every movement Aaron was crying out. He no longer cared if he embarrassed himself letting his voice go out of control.

When Aaron experienced his second orgasm he went limp so suddenly that Sodom had to catch him so that he didn't collapse to the floor. It wasn't until after the demon had finished and pulled out of Aaron's unresponsive form that he noticed that Aaron had fainted.

Sodom laughed breathily at this new development as he carried Aaron into one of the private lounges and laid him down to rest on one of the sofas. The boy would probably hate him for what he had done.

But he would come back; they always did.

undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers
12