Just What I Needed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If you just allow me to suck your cock for as long as I want, I will double what Mr. Reed is paying you today."

"Are you serious?" I said, in shock.

She looked at me in complete earnestness. "Absolutely. Money isn't an issue here. And you'd be doing me a much bigger favor than you've done for him today."

At that, she knew she had me. She quickly knelt down on the pool deck and crawled between my legs. I took a swig of my beer as she pulled the waistband of my briefs down. I was not hard, but with my manhood now exposed to her, she gasped and stared at my package with a look of awe on her face like I have never seen on a woman before. Or anyone for that matter. It was like seeing a child at Disney World for the first time. I smiled a little, glad to have given her that.

What happened next is the reason I brought Jen here today.

After a moment of taking in the beautiful sight in front of her, Mrs. Reed took my still flaccid cock into her mouth balls deep and began sucking very gently. I always tell her this makes me feel like my cock is her pacifier. It's so gentle and she makes soft little sighs. She tells me that it's so comforting having so much power in her mouth, it puts her at ease, and that's why she makes those sounds; it's the stress leaving her body.

Once she had swallowed me whole, my cock slowly began to stiffen. The warmth and velvety texture of her throat felt like heaven on my cock. As it grew, it pushed through her mouth and slid easily down her throat. She didn't gag once. She was buried down to the base of my cock holding it deep inside her like she never wanted to let go. And she practically didn't. Somehow, this woman had taught herself to breathe around a cock and I wasn't about to stop her to question how. Her throat contracted and relaxed around my shaft, sending electric pulses throughout my body. Occasionally she would slide her tongue out and lick on my balls, which caused her throat to tighten perfectly and massage the underside of my cock. It was absolute ecstasy and I was in no rush to finish off, all I wanted to do was sit back and enjoy her long slow worship of my meat.

Luckily Mrs. Reed was in no hurry either. In fact, after almost an hour, she finally did come up for a second just to ask if she could get me another beer so I had something to do while she continued her work, which I gladly accepted. She returned with the drink, handed it to me and went straight back down, balls deep, without missing a beat. I laid back in that lounge chair, sipped on my beer, enjoyed the sun, and just relaxed while my boss's future wife showed me her gratitude.

Nearly an hour later, when I finally felt like I was about to cum, I didn't say a word. I simply grabbed her head and pushed her down harder as I emptied my load straight down her throat. She had worked me up for so long, I must have given her one of the biggest loads of my life. I felt like my cock was exploding down her throat. After my climax, I collapsed into the chair, breathing heavily as she continued holding my softening cock in her mouth.

Finally, I was completely spent and she allowed my cock to slip from her lips. She gave it and my balls multiple kisses before resting her cheek on it and saying a soft, but meaningful, "Thank you so much."

I took a last swig of my beer and replied, "You're welcome."

When I left, Mrs. Reed doubled the amount as I had been promised and thanked me repeatedly for what I had done for her. It was the first time I truly realized the effect my body could have over women, and I loved the power I felt. It felt natural and right to me. Nothing had ever satisfied me so much as the control I felt from just laying back and being serviced.

After that time, I thought Mrs. Reed just wanted one last fling before she got married. I soon found out that I would be using her throat absolutely whenever I wanted. It was much more than that for her though. She truly got deep, intense joy and pleasure from worshiping my cock. It was as though I was giving her a great gift every time she had the opportunity to suck me off. She truly helped me realize that this sort of treatment was not only what I wanted, but what I deserved from women, so I felt I owed her the privilege.

From then on, I came around to visit at least a couple of times a week, and each time, Mrs. Reed would have some sort of gift for me. Whether it was deliciously prepared meal (during which she would kneel under the table and service me), expensive watch or hard-to-find bottle of scotch, sometimes it would just be a batch of her famous cookies. Regardless, I eventually came to expect the gifts and, if it wasn't something I liked, I would take it anyway and give it to someone else, but leave without allowing her to suck me. I always think it's important to show women that I'm doing them the real favor and I can take it away whenever I want.

My relationship with Mrs. Reed was really the beginning of my life of dominance over women. She showed me to expect nothing less than perfection in service from the women I allowed to be with me. Finally, she was an excellent teacher, and that was why I had brought Jen here today...

12