Kitten's Punishment

Story Info
Daddy's Kitten gets punished.
2.1k words
4.03
40.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kitten, I'm not happy with you. Wait for me in the bedroom. You know what position. I'll be there in 10 minutes.'

I read this text from my Daddy and gulp nervously. He found me playing around with the butt plug he has me wear this morning before he left for work. I was just supposed to slip it back in but I couldn't help myself this morning. I was so horny and I love stretching my ass for him. He left disappointed and I've been nervous all day waiting for a text like this or some sort of action indicating a punishment was imminent.

I go to our room and lay out his favorite paddle, cane, and whip should he want to use them and as I'm supposed to do when I'm about to be punished. I strip quickly and climb onto the bed going onto all fours, pressing my chest and face into the bed leaving my ass stuck out and exposed for him.

After waiting about two minutes, I hear the door open and close, and I can feel my heart pounding faster in anticipation of what was about to happen to me. I hear him walk back the hallway to our room and set down his keys and bag before walking behind me. He rests both of his large, caramel colored hands on my ass squeezing it as he whispers, "You've been a bad girl, Kitten."

I respond, "Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy."

He chuckles softly, "No, Kitten, you aren't sorry yet. You will be when I'm done with you tonight."

My pulse picks up more and I feel fear and arousal course through me as he continues to squeeze my ass. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," he says firmly moving his hands away from my ass. I hear him undoing his belt and I feel my pussy pulse knowing he was about to use it against my ass.

He rests the soft leather against my ass and says, "Why am I punishing you, slut?"

"I was fucking my ass with my butt plug, Daddy," I say softly my voice shaking in anticipation.

"And why is that wrong, Kitten," he whispers as he runs three of his fingers down my already wet pussy.

I moan softly pressing my pussy into his hand receiving a sharp slap to my clit making me whimper. "Why is it wrong, slut? I won't ask again," he growls.

"Because its a form of masturbation and I'm not supposed to pleasure myself without permission," I say softly, closing my eyes taking a deep breath.

"That's right, slut. You're not allowed to pleasure yourself in any way, whether it's your ass or pussy, without my permission," he pauses to run his belt off my ass and hold it resting at his side. "I think ten lashes is sufficient seeing that I have so much more planned for tonight. Count for me."

"Yes, Daddy," I say and he takes no time to give me the first lash. It was hard and concentrated across my whole ass. I whimper, "One."

The next nine come quickly and successively, getting harder and more intense than the one before. "Ten," I sob feeling tears soaking my cheeks.

"Good girl," he says, setting the belt on the floor and rubbing his large hands against my red, angry, and sore ass cheeks.

He moves his hand down to my pussy which is sopping wet and he pushes two of his large fingers inside of me, moving them in and out slowly. "You like being punished, don't you my little pain whore?"

"Yes, Daddy," I groan loudly moving myself with his fingers, feeling my toes curl.

"Good girl," he whispers taking his fingers out of me leaving me empty and needy. He walks over to my head and says, "Open."

I don't hesitate in opening my mouth for him. He shoves his fingers into my mouth and I suckle my glistening pussy juices off of them, taking extra care to get every millimeter of them with my tongue and look into his eyes as he does it. "Mm, good slut," he says taking his fingers out of my mouth. He undoes his slacks and pulls out his hard 7.5 inch cock for me.

"Ready for something a little bigger, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck my dirty little mouth," I say quickly and open my mouth again for him.

"That's my good little slut," he says smirking before shoving his cock into my mouth, fucking it hard.

He grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock deep into my throat holding himself there as I try to not panic for air and love the feeling of being his fuck toy

He pulls himself back, allowing me to get air before pushing himself back down my throat again moving his hips slightly. "Mmm fuck Kitten your throat feels so good," he groans and pulls his cock back allowing me air again.

He continues to fuck my throat roughly making my neck jerk around, causing me to gag and choke, and just using my mouth for his pleasure. He pulls out and holds his cock in front of my face as his cum spurts out all over my face.

He steps back and looks at my face as I say, "Thank you for your cum, Daddy."

He smiles and moves his hand to my face and rubs his cum all over it making sure my whole face is covered with it. He then holds his hand in front of my mouth where I lick the rest of his tasty cum off his hand.

"That's my good little cum slut."

I smile, happy that I could give him pleasure after disappointing him today. He moves back to my ass and gently tugs on my butt plug. "You liked playing with this didn't you, Kitten?"

"Yes, Daddy, I did," I say blushing.

"Well because you did, we're going to have some fun with your ass," he says gently tugging on the plug and moves it in and out of me a little, making me moan. He stops before saying, "Get up, Kitten."

I get off the bed and he grabs my hair leading me to our bathroom. "Bend over the tub, Kitten."

I do as I say and I hear water running behind me. He's going to give me an enema! I start shaking slightly nervous by it and excited about what he may have planned. He spreads my legs slightly before pulling out my large plug and putting the nozzle inside of me.

I feel the water run inside of me and moan lowly, enjoying the feel of it filling me up. He chuckles and smacks my ass making me jerk a little and gasp in pain. "Such a good girl, enjoying anything I put in that sweet ass of yours."

I blush but feel myself get even wetter. Quickly it feels like no more water will fill me up and Daddy removes the nozzle from my ass and replaces it with the plug again.

"Lay in the tub on your back, Kitten," he says making me confused but I do as he says. He slips in next to and has me spread my legs. He then looks into my eyes as he rubs my clit making me shake and moan.

He moves his hand up and down my pussy before sliding it up to my tummy where he presses his hand down making me groan in discomfort as the enema sloshes inside me sending a shoot of pleasure through my pussy and legs. He repeats this several times before having me stand up.

He steps out of the tub and looks at me with a smirk. "Pull the plug out and squat," he says.

I feel my eyes widen and I say, "But Daddy I won't be able to hold it and it'll go in the tub."

"I know, Kitten. That's the point," he says watching me. "I won't ask again."

I feel myself blushing furiously as I reach around and pull the plug out of ass and squat down. I look down not wanting to meet his eyes as I do my best to hold it in. After a few seconds, I fail at that task and feel the water rush out of me. I'm blushing even harder and feel tears forming in my eyes. Once it's over, I stand up and keep my eyes at my Daddy's feet. He has me rinse off my feet and get out before going onto my hands and knees putting the plug back into me.

He grabs my hair and leads me back to the bed, helping me up. "You did a good job in there Kitten. You held it longer than I expected you to," he says turning my head to have me look into his eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy," I say blushing and move onto my hands and knees for him.

He just leans forward and kisses me roughly. He moves back leaving me smiling before opening the drawer of our nightstand pulling out a blindfold. He puts it over my eyes and ties it securely.

I hear him walk away and rustle through a few thing before coming back over. I feel the bed dip as he kneels behind me. He pulls the plug out of me before rubbing his now lubbed fingers against my hole pushing one and then two inside of me.

He begins to scissor his fingers inside me stretching me out a bit before adding a third finger. He takes his fingers out before pressing a large, well lubricated toy into me. He fucks me slowly with it making me moan softly and my pussy drip in desire.

He does this and picks up his speed making me moan louder and grasp at the sheets under my hands. "Oh Daddy, that's so good!"

He chuckles softly before pushing the toy all the way into me turning it on making it vibrate on low. I feel him reach over to something and he pushes it against my pussy and clit turning it on high.

I start to shake hard and moan loudly clutching violently at the sheets. He holds it against my clit and turns up the vibrator in my ass.

"Oooh Daddy can I cum?" I cry out loudly shaking against him.

"No," he says taking the vibrator away from my pussy and turns off the one in my ass.

I groan in frustration. "Bad Kittens don't get to cum quickly, slut," Daddy says.

"Yes, Daddy," I say still frustrated. He rubs my ass cheeks for a few moments before pulling the vibrator out of my ass. He soon replaces it with a bigger toy. He pushes it into me slowly.

I groan softly clenching my eyes shut. "You like having me stretch your slutty ass don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," I groan as he continues to push it into me.

"Kitten I have a deal for you so you can cum," he says softly as he continues to fuck my ass with the toy.

"Yes, Daddy, anything please!" I say quickly.

"I love it when you say that, Kitten," he says with a chuckle. "If you're a good Kitten and take my fist your tight ass I'll allow you to cum."

Fist me! "Yes, Daddy, please, fist my ass!" I moan softly.

He takes the toy out and I hear him squirt lube onto something. I then feel him press three fingers back into me. He continues to fuck my slightly gaping ass with them before adding a fourth.

"Ooh, Daddy your fingers are so big!" I groan feeling my pussy drip and pulse with pleasure.

He doesn't say anything but just adds his thumb and pushes his hand into me before curling it into a fist, his other hand grabbing onto my hip. He pushes it in and out slowly making me shake and pant as he speeds up.

He continues doing this for awhile making me need pleasure for my pussy. Almost as if reading my mind, he presses the vibrator back onto my clit making me cry out loudly.

He rubs my clit with it and fucks my ass rhythmically until I'm about to burst with pleasure. "Daddy please!" I scream.

"What do you need, Kitten," he says continue to push his fist in and out of me.

"Please can I cum, Daddy!" I whimper and moan loudly.

"Cum for me you little ass slut," he commands.

I feel my orgasm rush through me as I shake hard and scream loudly. I feel him pull his hand out and take away the vibrator as it rushes through me.

When it's over I collapse onto my stomach. He lets me rest for a moment before pulling me close and he removes the blindfold. I look into his dark eyes and I see love in them. "You did a beautiful job, Kitten," he says before kissing me gently and pulling me into his lap. I ride him slowly and we cum together before cuddling and napping for a good part of the evening.