All Comments on 'Just You and Me and Sis Ch. 03'

by ravenswood

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Ummm...

I don't get the title. I kept expecting mom to keel over, leaving bro and sis alone, but together as a couple. Instead, it was "Just you and me, son." Sis didn't seem to play much of a role in the series. The plot seemed unfocussed. Nice premise, and several nice passages - but not satisfying overall. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Solid job!

An extraordinary masterpiece of erotism! THANKS SO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong info

Get your facts right man. Morning sickness is on average a symptom that happens after 6 weeks. Sometimes morning sickness never happens so get your facts straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it rocked

can u maybe make more but add twin cousin's a sis a bro and a single mom but please dont add a dad, it makes my lose my turn on wen ppl write bout daughters dting (deep throating) their dads

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterover 12 years ago
You have got twenty years still to finish

Little baby girls grow up into lovely women. Meanwhile we can enjoy the thought of a man getting his woman pregnant - and how lovingly he does it.

Come on, even I have got a man having Three Generations of the Robinson family so you can do it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ruined as usual

why would he stay with his mom and allow his sister to get married? would have been a better and more believable story if the mom got married and the brother and sister stayed together. typical for this site writers that ruin a good story by going into the twilight zone or lalal land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mistakes

I won't point out the spelling and grammatical errors since there are too many. There was a consistency error that stood out: in the first chapter the mother was looking in the mirror thinking she looked good for a 38 year old; in chapter 3 she is looking in the mirror thinking how good she looked for a 35 year old.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A sweet and sexy story...

Regardless of any minor errors. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was hoping you would continue this series maybe having maddie get fed up with her fiancee and come back to the family and have more raunchy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
USMC

There is no such title/rank as Specialist in the MC. You're confusing the MC with the Army.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Yes, ravenswood, I liked your story.

Mother/son incest is always the best (for me to read), I do not care so much for Mom to get pregnant but if that is what they want (and, most importantly, you, the author wants) I am all for it, at least for reading about it. I have read others of your stories, I believe, also or maybe it was just this one, I know that I read it before. Thank you for writing.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 9 years ago
ok

up untill mattie took off with the marine as you first saymikey belong to her and she love him,what kind of love is that

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
A Story Well Told

Liked it a lot. I'm working on one with sort of a similar plot.

CrackmplsCrackmplsover 6 years ago
Age errors

You say your 35, 38(?), but then you say it's 2005. Then the crib man comes, and you say you're from the class of 1965, 2005 -1965 =40. If you, in fact, graduated in 1965 average age at graduation 17-18, 18+40 = 58.

Other than that thought it was a good story, though I doubt he would announce to everyone he's the father and risk being arrested.....

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous