Justine's Playthings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was almost in tears and he climbed up on his mom. He turned to Justin and told him that he hated him. Then his mom guided his hard dick in her pussy. Dan didn't fuck his mom; they made love to each other. It was so cool I got jealous. All the guys ever do is fuck me! But he was slow and gentle.

Justin started fucking me rough! He kept telling me to watch. He said that he would love it, if he got a chance to fuck my mom like that! Dan and Carol were saying how much they loved each other. They both said that they wanted each other. And all the time Justin fucked me. Then Carol started to scream that she was Cumming! Dan shouted that he was shooting his load. They held each other and came together. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Then I felt Justin shooting his load in my cunt.

Justin made us 69 and clean the cum from each other's pussies. Then he told Dan that his mom would belong to just the two of them. That nobody on the squad would ever find out about them. He told me that he would ruin me if I ever breathed a word of it to anyone. Of course I promised! Justin scares me sometimes!"

Justine wanted to attack her own pussy. Donna's story had her so hot she wanted to scream. But she needed more. "How many times have the four of you fucked?"

Donna told her about three other times since then. But Justine could see that the girl was holding something back. "You've done very well Donna! I won't be telling your parents after all! But answer me this last question?"

Donna looked at the woman. From the way that Justine was opening and closing her shapely black thighs, Donna knew that the older woman was hot, throbbing and excited. She expected her to tell Donna to satisfy her right then and there. But Justine surprised her.

"How many times have just you and Carol been together?" The look on Donna's face told it all. Justine smiled. This little slut had no idea how manipulative she could and would be! "Don't lie to me! I can see it in your face. The two of you have become sweet lesbian partners haven't you? How many times have the two of you fucked each other?"

Donna wanted to die. She had swore that she would never betray her grown female lover. But she was over a barrel and she knew it. "About a dozen. Carol called me over the house one day and told me that she wanted us to get together when the boys weren't involved."

"And just what do the two of you do to each other?"

Donna looked at Justine. She hated the woman and swore she would find a way to get back at her for this. She took a deep breath and looked directly into Justine's eyes.

"We kiss! We finger and eat each other's pussies. Carol brought all kinds of toys that we use on each other. Dildos! Double dildos! Vibrators! Anal plugs! Clamps! She even bought a strapon cock and we fuck each other with it sometimes!"

Justine couldn't take anymore. She stood up and stripped off her clothes. She sat down and opened her thighs wide. "Come here and satisfy me little slut! From now on, it won't be just the team you will belong to! You're my little slut now! And you will satisfy me whenever, however and wherever I want! Do I make myself crystal fuckin clear?"

Donna nodded her head as she slipped to her knees before the older black woman. Justine moaned and whipped her hips as Donna brought her to orgasm over and over. Then spent, she collapsed back against the sofa. She looked down at Donna! The girl's face was covered with Justine's pussy crème. Justine pulled her to her and kissed and licked it all off. Then reaching down, she pushed the girl to the floor.

Donna moaned as Justine pulled the now sopping wet panty from her pussy. But Justine didn't give her even a chance to take a deep breath before she had her own mouth buried in the girl's cunt.

Donna cried and humped her pussy up off the floor as the older black woman attacked her. She had never felt anyone eat her pussy with such vigor before. Justine was no stranger to eating pussy and she showed it. Donna's orgasm when it hit, made the girl nearly pass out!

Donna looked up at the woman. Justine's chest was heaving and her tits were like pointed peaks. She looked down at the girl and smiled. Sliding her fingers deep in Donna's cunt she worked them slowly. Then she pulled them out and sucked them clean.

"Get up! Get showered! Get dressed! Then get the fuck out! And you had better not say anything about this to anyone. Not to Justin! Not to Dan! And especially not to Carol! Do I make myself crystal fuckin clear?"

Donna nodded her head, as she pulled herself up and staggered to the bathroom. She had never felt more used before. Not even after that orgy with the whole team. She shivered at what Justine would do to her in the coming times. But she also feared what the woman would do to Carol. She had to warn her, no matter the consequences! She left, closing the door behind her. She took one last look at Justine. The woman was asleep on her sofa. Her legs open wantonly and crème still oozing from her cunt. Donna closed the door softly.

12