Justin's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them really understood why a lot of guys went for Justin considering he was a guy – maybe just for a laugh with their friends to see if they could score, but it wasn't like Justin was very masculine. He wore makeup, his lips were so feminine, and most of the girls here would kill for his ass. Even through his jeans, you could tell his thighs supported a great one. He had more feminine features than masculine, so it wasn't as if it was much of a difference.

A couple of hours had passed and Justin had seen no sign of Jason, mainly because of Brent's protectiveness distracting him. He searched the crowd for him, and was delighted that he wasn't too far away. Subtly, he made his way over to him, not caring if Brent was behind or not.

"I haven't seen you all night." Justin started, hoping his tone came off as sexy. Now that he'd started the conversation he had no idea what to talk about. He felt silly, and he could feel his cheeks flushing red.

"Yeah, you've been a little busy." His crush smirked, turning away from his friends to make it a conversation just between them two. Justin nearly swooned out loud.

"Oh shush, so have a lot of people." Justin also smirked, feeling superior. He loved that Jason knew about it.

"Don't you care about your reputa–"

Justin sighed loudly, interrupting him. "If one more person goes on about my God damn reputation." Even though it was Jason who said it, the comment annoyed him. That's all anyone was prepared to go on about to him anymore. Obviously he didn't or else he wouldn't go off with so many guys.

He turned to walk away, hoping Jason would come after him. He got exactly what he wanted – Jason grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back, closer than they were previously.

"I was just asking." Jason looked sympathetic. "I saw the way Matt took off with you. You didn't look so sure." He'd lowered his voice. Justin thought it was sweet.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I was fine. Kind of used to it I suppose."

Jason didn't look too pleased about that. "Did you get with Brent afterwards? Everyone thinks so."

Justin shook his head, growing hot but not with embarrassment. "He came up to check on me, nothing else."

"He's a little protective, isn't he?" Jason laughed.

Justin just shrugged, still smiling at the fact he was talking to Jason. "He has a reason to be."

"Yeah? What would that be?" Jason's voice kept getting lower.

Even in his state, Justin noticed their bodies were coming closer as they were talking. He really didn't have any conception of what they were talking about, as soon as he'd said something it was forgotten, but he loved the contact between the two. It seemed like they were flirting, Justin could have sworn they were.

"If you get to know me you might find out." Justin was smiling cheekily, playing with the necklace Jason was wearing. It all felt so intimate.

Before Jason could reply, Brent was approaching them, a girl on his arm.

"I'm going upstairs for a bit." He said quietly to the two. "Make sure he doesn't." Brent said to just Jason, making both of them laugh – even the girl.

Justin just huffed. "I'm not a child." He mumbled, then felt Jason's hand at his hip, almost reassuring him. Brent then just walked away with a smile, leading the girl upstairs. "Hmph." Justin rolled his eyes, feeling sour. "I won't even go upstairs – I'll just go back." He snorted. "I don't need a babysitter."

Justin was out of Jason's grip. As much as he didn't like that, he didn't like that Brent had just embarrassed him in front of his crush either. He was leaving – he was going to get back to the college just fine, even as intoxicated as he was. He didn't need a babysitter and he was going to prove it.

He grabbed his jacket that was slung over the couch, and put it on as he set off outside. It was absolutely freezing, the cold nights air nipping at the skin that wasn't even exposed as he walked. He pulled his phone out and checked the time – it was one in the morning but he wasn't bothered. He could get back to the college fine.

He started on his long journey. He wasn't familiar with the area yet, but he was almost sure he knew where he was going, heading left from the noise.

"Wrong way." A chilled voice called from where he'd just parted.

He turned back, looking at the face that made him weak at the knees. "Excuse me?" He called back.

Jason approached him. "I said, you're going the wrong way. Come on." He urged, holding his hand out.

Was he holding his hand out to take, Justin thought? He left him hanging, not sure what to do. He was embarrassed for one thing.

"You don't have to take me home. I'm not a baby."

"No, you're not." Jason started, actually taking his hand. Justin flushed. "But you're drunk and clearly upset in a rough neighborhood. I don't have to but I'm going to." He coaxed in a warming tone, waiting until Justin was going to comply with walking instead of pulling him. He didn't want Justin to feel pushed around.

Justin, obviously, ended up walking with him instead of against him. He was excited – Jason had never paid him this much attention in his entire life. He felt giddy inside, and although he was trying to avoid it, he was smiling as he stumbled along holding Jason's hand for support.

-----

i'm not sure i really like this addition. if you didn't either, i promise the following one will be a lot better.

thanks for reading! i loved the positive feedback i got last time so thank you!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Cocklover31Cocklover31over 10 years ago

I definitely enjoyed the addition, you provided more details about the characters and laid out a hot scene for the next chapter. Can't wait to read it ;) xx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man Feminine gay guy and gay masculine man.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dream Girl A wealthy young man meets the girl of his dreams.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Saved By My Mate She-wolf is saved by a human who needs her.in NonHuman
911, What is Your Emergency? A younger man reunites with a woman who once cared for him.in Mature
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
More Stories