Kacie Gets It Done Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "auctioneer" asked the audience a question right away.

"Do you want to bid for the shoes and stockings or do you want her to keep them? Personally, I believe she would look wonderful standing here naked in stockings and heels. I have been told she is wearing those stockings that stay up at the very top of her thighs."

Only a couple of people called out to take everything. A large majority wanted her in the shoes and stockings when the bidding was completed.

He started the bidding for her dress. That was spirited and quit at an incredible $1,700. These were not designer clothes. They were custom made but not labeled. The people who won the bid were obviously very rich; at least in my mind.

There was a good laugh when the man and his wife flipped a coin to see who got to come claim the dress. He won ignoring her call for two out of three, and headed for the stage. He went behind her to unzip and I moved close to him as if to help. I spoke to him in a very low voice and said, "We have a great deal of respect for this lady as I've noticed everyone here seems to have. If you need to fondle, please fondle me and not her."

He looked a little surprised and nodded. Then he said in a similar voice, "That's okay. My wife would probably kill me if I fondled her." He grinned a big grin.

While this was going on he was pulling the zipper down slowly and I unbuttoned the fastener at the top. I helped him and with one of us on each side we pulled the dress around from the back and slipped it all the way down her arms, then legs. She stepped out of it and he picked it up.

He held it up to a cheer and instead of heading for the steps he had come up, he went to the front of the stage and spoke.

"We all respect Heather a great deal. I suggest we each claim what we have acquired by bid but avoid any wanton touching or fondling. We can fondle our wives or partners because I'm sure they are turned on watching this and would welcome our attention."

That impressed the audience and me. He really won my respect even although even now I don't know who he is.

I looked at Heather and she was beet red and there was perspiration running down her face. I asked the auctioneer if he had a handkerchief and he gave one to me. I used it to gently blot Heathers face trying not to muss her makeup. Everyone understood.

The bra was next and the anxiety was really visible on her face. This was going farther than she had ever gone in public. The equivalent of a bikini was being taken away. Kevin said she had worn a bikini a few times, usually at private swim parties but it was actually more a two piece than what is now considered a bikini.

The bidding went high quickly. I don't remember the price, I was busy whispering to her to be brave. I was glad Kim and I were next to her. We were both naked as I mentioned and she was not yet. She later said she didn't think she could have made it without us being there.

A lady came up to claim the bra. She said her finger was sore and asked if I would help undo the clasp. I stepped behind Heather and started opening the clasp when I learned the lady's finger was not too sore to run it down my ass crack. She whispered, "My husband got the dress and told me you said you were available for fondling. I hope he wasn't lying to me."

I said, "No problem. Want me to act like I'm have trouble so you can have more time?"

She and Heather both laughed. I'll bet the audience wondered what was so funny that nervous Heather was even laughing.

The lady said, "Let me feel one of those breasts and I'll go away. Before we started on Heather, I had my eye on you. Want to come to my house sometime?"

I turned slightly so she could get hold of a breast and nipple, out of view behind Heather and just replied, "Maybe. Just for your or for your husband too?" I never heard from her.

I pushed each side of the bra to the front and she went around to pull it off. When she stepped aside, there was a murmur of approval from the audience. I'll bet they didn't expect such fine form from a woman old enough to have a son in his twenties. I had seen them a number of times and was always surprised myself. She had never had anything done to them.

Last was the panties. Heather began to shake and I saw Kim take her arm. I took the one on my side. Kim whispered, "Be brave. It won't hurt and the embarrassment will be short lived."

Again I was too concerned about Heather to notice where the "price" went but it ended high and soon. A man came up and stood behind Heather. He took hold of the waist band of the panties with the tips of his fingers and thumb and lowered them slowly so everyone could see the "unveiling". Heather had shaved. I hadn't known. Her pubes were smooth and beautiful. When the panties reached the floor, she stepped out of them Then she surprised everyone by stepping my way about eight inches with just her right foot. I thought she was fainting or falling and held tighter to her arm.

She said, "I'm all right. Give me a little room. I'm determined to give these great people their money's worth. Just a little spread."

Suddenly she had gained confidence. I moved over and she slid her foot just a bit farther. She whispered again, "I like this!"

Kim and I burst out laughing, again leaving the audience puzzled.

The auctioneer thanked the audience for their participation and walked from the stage. Just three naked ladies stood there smiling.

Then Heather stepped a couple of steps in front of Kim and I and spoke.

"I also want to thank you for coming and participating in what I believe has been a very successful campaign to do good deeds for the world.

"I would love to give each of you a big hug and, in fact, I will right now if you come up in an orderly fashion. Just watch your hands or my son, Kevin, will clean your clock. Gentle touching above the waist has my approval."

All sixty or so people arose in unison. An orderly queue formed and the people came up the stairs and walked to Heather. Most were couples so touching was very limited by the husbands. The women seemed interested in caressing a breast, rubbing the nipple. She was already hard so it just caused her a little shiver. It took a long while but Heather just stood there hugging. Mostly people just stood back and looked her up and down, then stepped up to hug her. I think she liked the looking. She was looking back and I'm sure started to believe her body would more than match anything walking up to her. She would be right.

Kim and I weren't spared fondling. Especially the women seemed to be interested in breasts and nipples. A couple of women slipped a finger in my cunt slit.

The aftermath was milder than we suspected.

We had set some limits. I declined to suck any dicks and anything anal was off limits. Kim agreed about the anal but said she would give a blow job.

The big winner was an old man who seemed more interested in ogling and fondling than any overt sexual activity. I took him on and he played with my tits and ran his finger along my slit. He just brushed my clit which was a bit extended and that gave me a shiver. It gave him a smile. I managed to get the old man up enough to jack him off.

The second guy was old enough he wanted to show off that he could still get it up more than anything. He was very impressed with himself. So Kim took him. The guy who got it up for Kim got his blow job.

Kevin's and Jason's only limits were they would not have any sex with any men. They got to fuck a couple of women, each of whom was probably in her fifties. Their husbands watched gleefully. Those two women laughed more than they panted. I think finally the guys got them off with their mouths and tongues.

The audience was combined for the sex part instead of having a session for each girl. Kim and I were supposed to be the performers and before separate audiences, but since the boys were there they took part.

For the most part these people seemed only vaguely interested in the sexual activities of the high bidders. They were in it for the laughs. They mostly enjoyed watching those two older ladies get a good fucking plus looking at Heather and her naked companions.

They were also quite interested in a show from Kevin, Kim, Jason and me, the young people.

Mats were placed on each side of the stage. We decided to do a little playing for them. Kevin and I got on one mat. He stood and I got on my knees to suck his cock. Jason laid down on his back with his feet to one side. Kim knelt over him and sucked his cock. We didn't go far enough for them to cum.

Then we changed positions and Kevin licked my cunt. I held off cumming. Jason and Kim followed suit offering a little variety in positions, for viewing pleasure. The knowledge that we had an audience was beginning to really excite me.

After a little of that, I made Kevin stop because I didn't want to cum. Yet.

I turned, still on my back, so the audience could have a view of my cunt and had Kevin enter me and slowly fuck me. I had an orgasm quickly but Kevin held on.

I looked to the side and Jason was fucking Kim doggy style. She moaned but apparently didn't have an orgasm.

Then we switched. I had never had a male partner except Kevin. Now I was going to experience someone new.

Kevin moved to the mat with Kim and Jason came to me. We had planned it but it still left me feeling so different.

Jason knelt next to my head, on the side away from the audience and I sucked his dick. He was up and I had to pull it down to get my mouth on it. It was long enough that I didn't have to raise my head any. I guess Kevin and Kim were doing something similar.

Then I told Jason to forgo eating me anymore and just fuck me. He moved around and slipped his dick into me slowly. He and Kevin were both pretty well hung but somehow it felt different. It was exciting and it didn't take long for me to cum. Jason held on quite a while then filled me with his load.

Our mats had worked their way somewhat apart from each other and the angle at which I lay, kept me from observing the actions of Kevin and Kim but I could hear some thrashing around over there.

Kevin was being slower than Jason had been. I got up from my reclining position and sat next to Jason and we turned to watch the slow pokes.

Jason crawled around behind me and sat with his legs spread. He reached for my waist and pulled my butt right up against his crotch. Then he reached up and played with my breasts. It felt good to have him fondle me while we watched Kevin eventually cum.

Heather stayed naked, on a chair, on the stage to watch the pay off part of the fundraiser. She was such a hit I think she turned out to be the biggest attraction. Someone did say that after announcing her involvement, the number of people that attended more than doubled the crowd originally expected.

She kept telling others of the women they would have to play her part at the next fundraiser. Many laughed and said they thought they might find another charity organization to work with.

The day ended with Kim taking me home. We walked into the house for a minute just talking. Then she looked at her watch and said kind of urgently, "Oh, I've got to go."

I asked, "What's your hurry?"

Her reply left me hanging as she went out the door in a hurry, "You've never been to my place. Can you come spend the night with me Friday night? I have become involved in something you should know about."

With that she left.

To be continued . . .

At the end of this story is a comment and contact section. As I often write from the female point of view, like this Kacie series, I have questions only a woman could answer. I had a little problem with one of the scenes and could use some advice from an experienced woman. I invite some one or more women/girls to contact me. Maybe you can help me from time to time. Please contact me if you are interested.

12