Kaitlyn and Cheryl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"I was hoping we could sit outside and watch the river flow by."

"Let me get you something." I headed upstairs and she followed. I pulled a sweatshirt out of my closet and handed it to her. "This should be big enough."

She looked at it and said, "Do you have a large t-shirt instead? It's pretty warm out still."

"Sure." I reached into the drawer and pulled one out. "This should do."

"It will work," she said. She pulled it over her head and sat on the edge of my bed. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and we went back downstairs.

"Do you want something to drink? I've got some beer and maybe some wine from the other night."

"A beer would be perfect." I grabbed two beers, popped the tops and handed her one. Then we went out onto the balcony and got comfortable. She was very quiet as she sipped her beer.

"Is everything alright with you? You've gotten very quiet."

"I'm perfect. I'm sitting on a balcony looking over a river with a guy that I really like, sipping a beer and was just fucked to a fantastic orgasm. What could be any better than this?" She was smiling and went back to looking at the river. After a little while she got up and came over to me. I was sitting on a lounge chair and she moved my legs apart and sat between them. She leaned back against me and I wrapped my arms around her. She gave another content sigh and silently went back to watching the river flow by.

We sat like that for about thirty minutes before either of us spoke again. Cheryl was the first to break the silence. "Do you sit out her a lot?"

"Just about every day."

"I guess your kids like it here too."

"I hope so. The last time they were here, they spent a lot of time exploring the river bank. I'm trying to get them as interested in the outdoors as I can."

She stood up and looked into the apartment. She spent a long time scanning the room. "You don't have a TV in here?"

"It's in that cabinet to your left."

"It must not be a large TV then."

"It's fairly large. The cabinet is kind of deceiving. Do you want to watch something?"

"No, I was just surprised that I didn't see a huge flat screen or something. I'm sure you watch some television."

"Mostly sports. Not too many shows."

She came back and sat down again, this time facing me. With her legs spread wide, her shirt lifted up enough for her pussy to become exposed. She didn't bother trying to cover it up and smiled when I looked down. I could still see some of my cum leaking out of her.

"You like looking at my pussy?"

"I do. It's a very nice looking pussy."

"Good. I'm glad you like it. It likes you too."

She leaned forward and we kissed for a while. The kisses were tender and sweet. I was starting to get hard again and my shorts started to bulge. She didn't notice for some time, but finally looked down and smiled. "I see someone is ready to play again." She reached down and undid the snap and zipper, releasing my cock from hiding. She reached down and touched the liquid rising from the small hole in the head. She then brought her finger to her mouth and sensually licked the pre-cum from her finger. "I love how you taste and really want to suck you dry, but I want to feel you inside my pussy even more." With that said, she stood up and moved her pussy above my hard cock, then she lowered herself, sliding her soaked pussy down my cock.

When she was down all the way, she sat there and we kissed some more. I started to lift the shirt up, but she stopped me. "We're outside. I don't want anyone to know what we're doing here."

"Nobody can see us from down below unless they are directly across from us. Besides, you have your pussy stuffed with my cock and as soon as you start to bounce up and down, they are going to realize what's going on."

"I wasn't planning on bouncing. I just want to feel you inside me. When it gets to that time, you can take me inside and fuck me anyway you want, but for now, I'm just content on sitting like this and kissing you." She clenched her pussy muscles for emphasis.

"We'll see how long that lasts." We went back to kissing and every once in a while she'd clench her pussy. She lasted a lot longer then I'd expected, but finally she stood up and pulled me inside and up to my loft. She was two steps ahead of me and by the time I got onto the bed with her, her shirt was on the floor, quickly joined by my shorts.

"You took longer than I expected."

She laughed as I hovered above her waiting to enter her pussy once again. "I only lasted that long because you said something. Otherwise we would have been in here a few minutes ago."

"You big tease," I said and suddenly plunged my cock deep inside of her. She squealed as I penetrated her and she suddenly exploded in orgasm, surprising me with the violence of it. Her entire body lurched and I felt a liquid explosion from around my cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth was open in a silent scream that seemed to last forever, but was probably only a few seconds.

She finally relaxed and her eyes opened. "Holy shit, what the hell did you do to me? It was almost like a shock went through me."

"Are you OK?" I was actually a little concerned.

"Hell yeah, I'm OK. That was incredible. It was seemed short, but was so intense." Then she laughed. "I was right on the edge outside and if you had forced the issue, I probably would have cum out there. Maybe that's why it was so intense."

I was relieved to know she was OK. I slowly fucked her then and we kissed tenderly as my hips thrust my cock into her. Neither one of us was in a rush. I could feel her have another small orgasm followed quickly by a bigger one, but I was still not close. After her third small orgasm she said, "Let's switch. I want to ride for a bit."

We carefully rolled and we maintained penetration as I moved onto my back. She leaned forward and kissed me as she slowly rode me. This turned into love making rather than fucking and she rode me for a long time. Our kissing was tender and I stroked her entire body, but we soon became tired. It had been a long weekend and it was catching up to us.

"I want to feel you cum in my ass. Do you have enough for that?"

"You better believe it." She laughed and got off me, then got onto her hands and knees as I got behind her. Her ass was wet from all the fluid coming out of her pussy and my cock was slick, so I easily pushed into her ass. She moaned as I became fully entrenched in her ass and squealed when I started to piston in and out of her. I quickly built to a fast pace and felt my balls start to tighten.

"I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh yeah, fill my ass with cum. Do it now. I'm ready for you."

I slammed into her a few more times and then emptied my balls into her ass. It wasn't a huge load, but it was enough to make her cum as well. We both rolled onto our sides and snuggled tight till she got up to use the bathroom. She ran downstairs and brought our travel bags with her. "I need my toothbrush." Then she was back in the bathroom. I used it when she was done and when I came back out, she was fast asleep, so I quietly turned out the lights, locked the doors and joined her in bed. I was quickly asleep and dreaming about what I'd be doing with her the next day.

I woke the next morning to the sound of the shower. The sun was shining brightly but when I looked at the clock I saw it was only eight. I had about six hours before it was time to return to parenthood. I heard the water shut off and Cheryl came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Good morning. I hope you don't mind, but I needed a quick shower."

"Not at all. I should have taken some towels out for you."

"No problem, I found what I needed," she said as she dropped the towel crawled into bed. Before she could snuggle against me, I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Let me clean myself up and I'll be right back."

"OK, but don't take too long. I want to tell you about the dream I had last night."

My cock jumped at her words, but I continued into the bathroom where I showered quickly. By the time I got done and into the bedroom, Cheryl was lying in the middle of the bed and had three fingers buried in her freshly shaved cunt.

"You couldn't even wait five minutes?" I said as I admired the scene in front of me.

"I told you not to take long."

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she continued to play with herself. "So tell me about this dream you had."

She got a wicked grin on her face and started her story. "So, we were back in Boston with Kaitlyn and we were all naked in bed. I was lying on my back and you were fucking me while Kaitlyn was sitting on my face so that I could lick her pussy." I was quickly hard picturing the scene in my head. "Kaitlyn came," Cheryl continued, "and then got off my face and quickly grabbed my wrists and tied them to the head board. She pulled out long straps and tied my legs to the corners of the bed while you kept fucking my pussy. I was watching the whole thing with mild interest and you were laughing the whole time you were fucking me." She paused briefly, closed her eyes and must have had a small orgasm because her ass lifted from the bed and I saw her fingers get wetter.

After she came down she opened her eyes again to look at me. "That was a nice little cum. Now where was I? Oh, right, I was tied up and you were still fucking me. You finally came and all of a sudden, Kaitlyn had this huge cock and moved you aside and fucked me. The thing was monster size and I remember it hurting at first and you were laughing. But after the initial thrust it started to feel good and she just kept pounding that thing in and out of me till I came. That's when I woke up."

"I was going to wake you up, but decided to take a quick shower and let you get some more sleep. Anyway, now that you're clean and awake, do you mind helping me with a small problem?"

"Sure, what's the problem?" I asked.

"I have this really bad desire to be filled by cock and the only one available is yours. Think you can help me out?"

"I don't see any reason why not." I moved across the bed and placed the head of my cock at her moist entrance. Then I thrust hard inside of her, causing her to squeal with delight.

"Oh, that's exactly what I needed. Now fuck my pussy and fill me with your cream."

I took it slow and enjoyed the feeling of her slick pussy wrapped around my cock. Cheryl was making small mewing noises and her eyes were completely focused on my face. We kissed as I moved my cock in and out of her.

Our bodies moved together as one as we both built to our orgasms. I felt her flexing her inner muscles as she rocked her hips against me and our mouths stayed together. "Oh, John, I'm going to cum. This feels so incredible," she whined. She kissed me again and her pussy started to clench around my hard rod tighter. She threw her head back against the bed and screamed as she came. The pressure around my cock was too much and I shot my load deep into her pussy. I finished unloading and rolled off her still body. We were both breathing deeply, trying to catch our breath. Her body spasmed several more times with slight aftershocks.

When we were both calm again, Cheryl rolled onto her side to face me. "So, what's the plan for the rest of today?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm thinking of starting with breakfast. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

"Are you cooking or are we going someplace?"

"I'm cooking. I know I have eggs and some other stuff for omelets. I probably have some potatoes and I know I have bread for toast. Sound good to you?"

"I'm game. But I have to warn you, I'm a terrible cook."

"Not to worry, I'm pretty good."

Her eyes danced as we looked at each other and I got the feeling she wanted to say more. Instead, she jumped up and pulled on the shirt I had given her last night, so I followed suit and we made our way to the kitchen. I quickly got everything together that was needed and soon had breakfast going. Cheryl made some coffee and helped chop the potatoes while I started on the goodies for the omelets. I had the potatoes cooking and everything for the omelets was ready for the pan, so I had a few minutes. I grabbed Cheryl around the waist and pulled her close. I was looking down into her eyes and realized what she had wanted to say. I kissed her tenderly and held her tight against me. She was the first to break the kiss, but didn't step away from me. We stared into each other's eyes and I leaned down to kiss her again. Her lips were soft against mine and I could feel them quiver just a little. This time I stepped back to break the kiss and she was left standing there in her same pose as I stirred the potatoes.

I turned around and Cheryl was still standing in the middle of the kitchen where I had left her. I reached out to her and she took my hand, so I pulled her close again and continued to kiss her. It was sweet and felt really right. As we waited for the potatoes to get done, we stood together, our bodies tight together. I finally took my chance and said the words I knew she wanted to hear.

"I love you Cheryl."

She stepped back for a brief second and I could see the surprise on her face. Her eyes were huge as she looked at me and then she smiled and leaped into my arms, covering my face with kisses.

"I love you too," she said between kisses. Then she said it again. "You just made my whole day, you know that?"

We held each other tightly as we waited for the potatoes to finish. When they were done, I made our omelets and went out onto the balcony to eat.

"So, after today, when will I get to see you again? I'm not sure I want to wait an entire week."

"It's going to be difficult with the kids here all week. I can't introduce you yet and I want it to take place away from here. Maybe when Kaitlyn is back I can arrange something at one of the parks or something. But I need you to be patient."

She nodded her head and said, "I understand." She finished her breakfast and sat back deep in thought.

"What is your daytime schedule like?"

"I'm not going to come over here for quick nooners and then go back to work filled with cum." She looked at me and then a smile formed. "Well, at least not every day."

I laughed at her and said, "I was thinking more like a lunch date instead of something at night."

"Oh, well, I think I can arrange something like that." I finished my last bite and before I could stand, Cheryl grabbed my plate and headed for the kitchen. "Camping rules. Whoever fixes the meal, the other person cleans. You can stay out here till I'm done."

"Are you sure? Why don't you just soak everything and then come back out here?"

"Just sit and relax. It won't take long."

I sat back down in one of the lounges and watched the river flow quietly past. After about twenty minutes I decided to check on her, but didn't see her in the kitchen. I called her name but didn't get an answer, so I started to head up the stairs. She must have heard me because I heard her yell, "go back outside. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"OK," I called back and went back onto the balcony.

After about ten minutes, Cheryl came back outside. Only now she was wearing nothing but her birthday suit. I smiled as I viewed her naked body and again admired her small breasts that stood so firmly on her chest. She looked as if she had just stepped out of the shower again.

"I got my shirt wet."

"And you couldn't find another one?"

"Well, I wanted to see what you had planned for the rest of today before I got dressed again." She came over to me and straddled the lounge, exposing her moist, puffy pussy lips to me.

"I haven't really come up with anything concrete yet, but I'm sure I can think of something." I reached up and pulled her closer to me so that I could kiss her pussy.

She moaned when my tongue made contact with her and she leaned forward to brace herself on the back of the chaise. "I think I like your plan already." She must have cleaned herself because she tasted clean. Her pussy was already leaking by the time my tongue penetrated her and she pushed down against me so that I could reach her depths easier.

My hands were on her ass pulling her closer and I concentrated on her clit by making circles with my tongue. I spread her ass cheeks apart and slid my fingers between the two globes to rub her asshole. This made her moan again and I felt more wetness run down my chin. Her hips were moving so that my tongue made bigger circles. I moved one hand between her legs to moisten my fingers and then moved them back to her anus. I pushed slightly against her hole and my middle finger penetrated. She bent her knees into a deeper squat which made it easier for my fingers to penetrate her ass and soon I was easily sliding two fingers in and out of her. My tongue was still working on her clit and her moans got louder.

She suddenly slammed her pussy against my face, reached behind her and pushed my fingers deeper into her ass and came hard. I felt my mouth and chin dampen with her cream and then she was riding my face, rubbing her clit on my tongue and nose. She was out of control as she continued to ride me through her orgasm. Finally her orgasm subsided and she sat down hard on my chest, leaning her upper body against mine. Her breasts were within reach of my mouth, so I licked one and then the other, taking the second nipple into my mouth and sucking hard. This seemed to start a second, although smaller orgasm, and caused her body to shake.

She pushed my face away from her breasts and slid down my body so that her face was right next to mine. We kissed for a few moments and then she stood up. Her fingers quickly untied my shorts and she pulled them down as I lifted my ass off the chair. She wasted little time getting me inserted into her soaking wet pussy, but just held me there as we kissed some more. I was still buried inside of her when she leaned her head on my chest.

"I knew I'd be in trouble if I spent the night here, but I'm very happy right now. And not because you are inside me."

I chuckled at that last statement. "Why did you think you'd be in trouble?"

She lifter her head and looked at me. "Over the last couple of years my sex drive has become almost unbearable. That's why I broke up with Steve. He just wasn't around much. He didn't even live in the area, which made it tough. We only saw each other once a month and he couldn't keep up with me. You seem to have a huge drive and I knew today would turn into a sex marathon. I'm almost embarrassed."

"Why would you be embarrassed?"

"I feel like a little slut the way I've been throwing my ass at you every chance I get. Hearing you say you love me makes it a lot better though and I don't mind acting like a horny teenager now."

"Good, because I should warn you, I have an overly high sex drive. It's the biggest reason my wife and I are split up now. She lost all interest in sex after our last kid."

"But if you really loved her, couldn't you get past the sexual stuff?"

"Maybe, but she didn't make things easy. I'm not blaming her for everything, and I was certainly not innocent, but I found myself compromising myself to make us happy and she wouldn't do that for me. That's when I decided I needed to leave. Originally, we thought it was temporary and we could work things out if we were apart for a while. Turns out we were both wrong and have decided to make it permanent."

"So you'll never go back to her?"

"No. There are just too many obstacles to get through." There was one big one that I wasn't ready to share just yet.

Cheryl leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I'm glad we're together. If I start to do something to annoy you, just tell me and I'll stop."

"I wouldn't ask you to do that. I may tell you, but don't compromise who you are for me. And just so you know, don't hold anything back. If you get annoyed by me, let me know. Just do it politely. That was another major issue from my marriage."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers