Kaitlyn and Cheryl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're annoying me right now."

"Oh, how so?"

"I'm sitting on your lap with you fantastic cock inside me and we're talking. I would really like it if you would take me inside and make love to me."

"I think that is very reasonable." I quickly stood up and carried her over to my couch. She was still impaled on my cock, but slipped off when I lowered her down. She jumped up and turned around before I could reenter her.

"In my ass. One more time before I have to leave." She wiggled her ass at me, so I stepped behind her and placed the head against her ass. It was already moist from her last orgasm and my cock was slick from having just been inside of her. I pushed gently and the head quickly popped inside of her.

"Oh shit, I love how that feels. Who knew I'd love anal sex so much."

I pushed the rest of my cock inside of her and was rewarded by a long moan. She was already relaxed and I was able to start a hard stroke in and out of her.

"Your ass feels amazing." My stroking got faster and harder and I felt her hand grip my balls as they slapped against her. Her grunting and groaning was echoing throughout the condo and I was getting closer listening to her attempts at speaking.

Cheryl was almost bent in half as her face was buried in the seat cushions and her ass was held high. I felt something rub against the length of my cock and realized she had buried several fingers in her pussy and was stroking my cock through the soft membrane separating the two canals.

This new sensation was all I needed and I suddenly shot a load of cream into her waiting ass. The feeling of my hot cum splashing into her bowels was all she needed and with her fingers buried in her pussy, she came, screaming loudly as her orgasm tore through her. Her ass clamped around my cock and pulled the last rope of cum from me.

I was panting and pulled my wilting cock from her ass. Without me holding her up, she fell to her knees, her head still resting on the couch. I sat on the floor next to her and pulled her closer to me. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply, but she had a small smile.

I needed to lie down and decided to take Cheryl and bring her to my bed. I easily picked her up and carried her upstairs. By the time I laid her in bed, she was sleeping. I lay next to her for a quick nap of my own.