Kaitlyn & Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy," Donna said, "she really seems to love smelling those panties."

"Shit," Kaitlyn interjected, "they are MY panties."

They both watched in astonishment as I first wadded up a pair of Kaitlyn's panties and crammed them in my mouth, and then as I drapped another pair over my head so that the small cotton panel was directly over my nose. Then they watched with utter fascination as I took out several rolls of tape and began doing my favorite thing, I call it tape bondage.

The video showed me wrapping my chest from the top of my stomach, up to my neck in wide bands of masking tape. I wrapped in so tightly that my breasts were almost invisible, squashed against my chest. I was so humiliated watching this with them right there. They were laughing and looking at me and making all sorts of comments about my fetish for panties and tape.

Finally, they both just about lost it when I began wrapping my face, from my chin to my forehead in tape. I wrapped it very tightly, and the only space left open was a thin band around my nose. The panties were positioned over my face, so that my nose stuck out through these bands of tape, covered by Kaitlyn's panties. I remembered that the only thing I could smell, see, or hear was her.

Watching this tape made me turn ten shades of red. I was exposed. Kaitlyn had been wildly masturbating, as was Donna to the whole scene. As I was plugging myself with the vibrator on tape, I could hear Kaitlyn moaning, and getting louder and louder. Finally, it stopped. She was cleaning herself up.

She stood up and walked over to me.

"This has been a long time coming, little Kelly. Stick out your tongue," she ordered.

I stuck out my tongue as far as I could through my squashed lips.

"Now lick this," Kaitlyn demanded, holding her panties right below my nose. I licked them and tasted her juices. She smeared my face with her musky panties. Then she hung them over my head, with the crotch right over my nose again. I inhaled deeply, soaking up her odors.

"Well, Kelly, what are you waiting for...masturbate!" She demanded. Shit, I thought, I can't do anything. Kaitlyn began teasing me, asking if I forgot how. She began rubbing herself and asked if I needed help. I begged for it! She began tracing her long nails along the inside of my thigh where my leg meets my crotch. But she refused to touch my crotch. I was trying to kick and trying to scream, but nothing worked. Sweat was rolling off my face and my body was glistening with it. Finally, Kaitlyn put the vibrator between my legs, a half inch or so from my crotch.

"If you can reach it, Kelly, you can have it," she laughed.

Both she and Donna went into her bedroom and closed the door, leaving me to my frustration and to watch my tape, sniffing Kaitlyn's wonderful aroma, waiting for their return.

All I could see was myself, wriggling on my bed, masturbating like crazy. I would have traded every masturbation session I have ever had for one quick stroke along my pussy. I kept calling out for Kaitlyn to come back, to help me somehow, but to no avail.

I could hear something going on in the other room, but I couldn't turn my head and all I knew was that Kaitlyn and Donna were getting off like crazy. I could hear both of their moans and screams as they came. I was going absolutely nuts. Why were they doing this to me, what did they want? How long could I go on like this?

Just as the tape was running out, Donna and Kaitlyn came back out. They both were flushed and, each looked very hot. Donna was still rubbing herself, bucking and moaning as she looked at me in my predicament. Kaitlyn removed her panties from my face.

"God, you are more of a slut that I ever thought," she told me. "Well," she continued, "here is the deal. I can hardly back out all the way on our agreement. After all, what would people think. So, here is the deal. At lunchtime tomorrow, when you are released, you will have two options. First, you may decide to go back to what you have been doing all along, masturbating and fantasizing, using my stuff and playing with yourself, or you may decide to serve both myself and Donna as our slave girl. Now, you must realize that neither of us is lesbian, but we were both very turned on by seeing you tied up like that. The deal is, if you become our slave, you will be allowed to come whenever we decide. And when we decide you will come, it will be at the hands of our horny male slaves, eager to come and under our control. You have until tommorow, when we release you to decide."

With that said, Kaitlyn replaced my gag and put in a new tape. This time, it was a tape of her dominating another woman. I watched in amazement. This time, Kaitlyn was dressed in a way had never seen before. She looked incredibly hot. And this time, not only was it Kaitlyn, but Donna too. On the floor between them was a very cute, young blond girl. She was naked, except for a pair of cuffs around her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees.

I watched in utter amazement as they did everything that one could possibly conceive of to this girl. And then, in a moment of desparation, I got a very strange feeling. I began to wish that I was her. I wanted to be Kaitlyn's toy, her slave. I wanted to be at her complete mercy (as if I wasn't at this very moment!). I watched, getting hotter and hotter. But she was gone, she wasn't here. If she was I would have agreed to her terms in a minute. I pressed my toe onto the buzzer on the walkie talkie, buzzing over and over again. Finally, I heard my dear sweet Kaitlyn's voice, but it said something quite unexpected and, as a matter of fact, disappointing.

"Sorry, sweetie. You'll have to wait. Both of us decided that you needed the night to think this over. By the way, that is a six hour tape, and the machine is set to automatically rewind and replay the tape." There was a pause. "If this is an emergency or you really are in trouble, then press the button twice now." Again another pause. "Just as I figured," Kaitlyn continued, "you think you are ready to be ours, but you're not. Consider this. We weren't exactly honest earlier with you, although we aren't lesbians, we are both bi-sexual. That means, sweetie, that you'll be doing everything that the girl on the tape is doing and more." Donna's voice chimed in, "we both prefer women to men, sweetie, think of that when you decide. Kaitlyn really means it when she says that you will be ours."

I shivered thinking about the possibilities. I was so turned on, what did this all mean? What I actually gay, or at least bi? If so, was it that big of a deal? I knew I wasn't a lesbian, but somehow, the though of Kaitlyn and Donna showing up thrilled me more than the possibility of any man showing up ever could. Even in bondage situations, men had always been unable to press that little inner button of mine. And right now, I knew either Kaitlyn or Donna could touch it within a few seconds! So could I, if I could only reach down and try!

I tried to over and over again, but I couldn't budge a muscle. I kept staring at the tape, all the delicious, and sometimes frightening things, that were being done to this girl. Even though I knew some might hurt or make me uncomfortable, I knew I could do it for Kaitlyn and Donna. What a strange feeling! I wanted to please them more than I wanted my own comfort. My crotch was soaking into my panties and I tried to wriggle enough to get some relief. Nothing worked! I could smell my aroma rising and tried to page Kaitlyn again. I pressed and pressed and pressed. Finally I heard her voice, "if this is an emergency, AND IT BETTER BE AN EMERGENCY, hit the buzzer twice."

I did nothing.

"If you are o.k. hit the buzzer once," she said in a panicked tone.

I hit the buzzer once.

"You really need to stop this, dear," she told me, "listen to what we were in the middle of . . ." Kaitlyn's voice degenrated into a series of moans and gasps, and Donna's voice took over, "oh, you love it baby, Oh, Oh, do me! do me! ahhhhhhhh!" I could hear them both reaching orgasm over and over again. Finally after a half hour or so, as I was going nuts, my eyes glued to the TV screen, and hearing the voices of Kaitlyn and Donna going at each other. Finally, I heard the voice of Kaitlyn, "Shit, I forgot to turn the damn thing off," CLICK. And that was all.

I knew that I wouldn't see them until noon tomorrow, and I knew, at that time, I had to make a decision.....

The tape of Kaitlyn ran all night long. Each passing moment got me hornier and hornier. My arms and legs were exhausted from sitting in the same position all night long.

I had a hunger growing in my belly, and my crotch was still completely soaked. My groin began to itch terribily from all the wetness which had accumulated and soaked my panties. I watched the tape eagerly, repeating over and over again the phrase I would say to Kaitlyn the moment she returned and allowed me to speak, "Please Mistress Kaitlyn, make me your slave!"

Within in few moment, I could hear the door unlocking, I knew that soon I would make my decision and that decision would make me Kaitlyn's slave. The thought overwhelmed me. I wasn't sure what I as in for, but I knew that an entire evening was spent smelling her musky odor and fantasizing about submitting to her, just as the tape had shown.

After what seemed like an eternity, the door slowly swung open, and Kaitlyn walked in. She was dressed just as she was last night, but her hair was a bit matted from sleeping on it.

She walked in, looked at me, and headed for the kitchen. She spoke loud enough for me to hear her, "You look so scrupmtous like that Kelly. I really don't want to release you. You know that, don't you?"

I understood, and I didn't really want to be released, but I knew I needed to get up, and at least stretch a bit.

"But, a deal is a deal, and we agreed on noon. You have about fifteen minutes until I let you out, and you get to make your big decision."

I knew right then what it would be, I would become hers, totally. Kaitlyn ate a little bit of a bagel smeared with cream cheese and sat down on my lap. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, sweetheart. I know we enjoyed watching you."

She reached behind my head and started to loosen my gag. "Now, when this comes off, take a minute to stretch out your jaws, then we have something very important to discuss." She removed the gag and I sucked in a deep breath of air, slowly wiggling my lower jaw side to side. She removed the stiff pieces of leather from my collar, and told me to twist my neck slightly back and forth. I loosened up quickly, and began feeling very relaxed, except for the burning in my crotch. Although Kaitlyn sat on my lap, she avoided making any contact with my aching pussy.

"Are you ready to answer the question, Kelly?" I nodded. "Well, would you like to be our slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Kaitlyn, more than anything!" I said, quickly, enthusiastically and without any hint of hesitation.

"Even after what you saw us do to that poor girl on the tape, Kelly? Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Kaitlyn, at first it scared me, but I kept wishing, over and over again, that I was the one on the tape, rather than her."

"You just might be, sweetie!" She smiled a wicked smile. Kaitlyn walked over to the end table and picked up the phone. She called Donna, telling her to come on over, and to bring the stuff they had put together.

"Well, Kelly, since you belong to me now, and since the first game is over, I think I may leave you tied there until Donna gets here. I'm going to take a shower." With that Kaitlyn began disrobing while standing in front of me. When she was down to he underwear, she started off to the bathroom.

She came back in just as Donna was knocking. Kaitlyn was dressed in a pair of old jeans and a light blue turtleneck. She had on a pair of black pumps and some gold jewelry. She wore a towel wrapped around her head while her hair dried. She opened the door, revealing Donna, who was dressed casually as well. Donna wore a white long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans as well. They both looked so fresh and clean, compared to my sweat-soaked body and my stained and musky crotch.

Donna stood in front of me, and rubbed her finger along the inside of my thigh up my panty line. She held her moist finger to her nose and sniffed it, "Very nice," she commented," you really were turned on, and I suppose you still are." I nodded, not knowing what to say. She put her finger to my lips and told me to lick it. "I want you to know just how hot you are, little girl." I tasted the sweet and salty flavor of my own juices as I rubbed my tongue up and down her finger.

Kaitlyn rubbed the towel over her head a couple of times, left for thr bathroom and returned, with her hair brushed out, but still wet. She rummaged through a large bag that Donna had brought with her. She took a small long velvet box out and opened it in front of me. It looked like a very short necklace, or a long bracelet.

"Now," Kaitlyn said, "you must tell us in your own words that you want to be our slave."

"Oh yes," I cried, "more than anything, I want to be owned by Mistress Kaitlyn and Mistress Donna."

"Very well, then," Kaitlyn continued, removing the gold chain from the box. She wrapped it around my neck and I could hear a small click behind my head. It fit very firmly, but not enough to constrict anything.

"This chain symbolizes the commitment you have just made to both of us. Whenever you wear it, you must obey us completely. The clasp in the back cannot be undone, which means if you want it off, you'll need to cut it. It also means that if you take it off, you are no longer ours. Finally, since you can't take it off without destroying it, it means that you are ours twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Understand?"

I felt a twinge, but responded, "Yes, I understand."

"Now, there are some things you must understand," Kaitlyn said, "and they might not be easy to accept, but they are the rules."

"First, you belong to us, and I really mean that, you are our property. You cease to be an individual once you committed yourself to us. We will take care of you as we see fit, you have no say in the matter."

"Second, you are allowed to do nothing without permission. Some things you have our explicit permission to do, but we aren't going to tell you what they are, you must figure them out."

"Third, we have complete control over what we call `playtime.' That means whenever we want, we can tell you to come play, and do whatever we want to satisfy ourselves and you. Above all else, a good attitude during playtime will go a long way in earning our favor."

"Finally, that wet mark between your legs. You should get used to it. You are to be as horny as possible at all times, but you are never to come unless you are specifically ordered to."

"Are these rules clear?"

"Yes," I answered," yes, Mistress they are."

Donna and Kaitlyn began untying me. When I was free, they noticed my hand going directly to my crotch. Donna slapped it, "Not yet." They took me over to the sofa, and Donna removed my dripping panties. "First, this has got to go," Kaitlyn said, as she grabbed a tuft of my pubic hair.

"Spread your legs wide, little girl," Donna added. Kaitlyn went into the bathroom and returned with a shaving cup, a pair of scissors and a razor. She took a large plastic bag and positioned it under my ass. "Left foot on the floor, and your right knee over the back of the couch," she ordered. She rinsed a washcloth in a large basin of warm water and wet down my pubic hair. Next, she clipped all of it down to mere stubble. The sensation of warm water and the cool air breezing on my near bare skin made me hotter and hotter.

"Hold still, little girl, we don't want an accident now, do we?" Donna added, pressing her palms against my thighs.

Kaitlyn lathered my crotch up with shaving cream and slowly, and gently pulled the razor down it, removing all the stubble. As she rinsed me off, I could feel that I was completely bare and I felt very vulnerable.

"Donna, look," Kaitlyn said, "it's so pretty. She looks like she's about twelve. Don't you think that it looks sexy, though?"

"Oh, god yes!" Donna added, "very hot!"

"We needed to do that sweetie," Kaitlyn told me, "because we are going to put a chastity belt on you. It fits so tightly that even your pubic hair would get in the way. Now lie down on the floor on your stomach."

I did, and I felt two wide, cold bands running up my ass cheeks. Donna and Kaitlyn both rolled me over on my back.

"Now suck in your stomach, Kelly," Kaitlyn said. I did, and watched as she brought a wide piece of very thin metal up over my crotch. I could feel that the inside was coated with some sort of soft, rubbery material, as were the leg portions. They pressed it tight up against me, and Donna put all of her weight directly on my crotch, as Kaitlyn snapped to clips on the sides. Even with Donna pressing down hard, I couldn't feel a thing, except for an ever so slight breeze of air coming up through the very bottom of the belt.

"Now," Kaitlyn began explaining, "the only way to get this off is with one of these two keys." She held up one to my face and handed the other to Donna. "It may never come off, unless you are very, very good. There is a little slot, where your pee pee will drain out. You may be able to find something that fits up there, but we have tried everything, down to a q-tip and we couldn't get any relief. I suppose you won't either."

I was getting so horny, and so hot, but all I could sense was a numbness in my groin. Nothing! Not even a tingle escaped.

There I sat, with my crotch feeling nothing, not even the sensation of the breeze in the room. Kaitlyn and Donna were gone.

For a brief second, I questioned the commitment I had made. What did it mean to be Donna and Kaitlyn's slave? I thought for a while. What difference did it make? I was, for the first time, satisfied. Even excited. I knew, somehow, what was happening was right.

When I started all of this, I never thought I would be so incredibly turned on by a woman. I was. In every way, shape and manner, I was coming to realize what I had been denying for years now. I was head over heels in love with Kaitlyn.

I felt a strange sensation in my crotch the moment I had that realization. At first I tried to deny it, but it kept coming back to me, over and over again, until, I knew that deep down something had broken. A full tidal wave of feelings rushed forth. It was always Kaitlyn's equipment I was using, her panties I was sniffing, her games I was playing. Yes! I knew it all along. Somehow I had denied it to myself, but now, it was, for the very first time, clear.

I began to think over the implications of what I was feeling. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of a key in the door. My mind raced. Who could that be? Kaitlyn and Donna were off in the bedroom playing. I was instructed to sit on the couch and wait for them, untilo they were done. So who was at the door?

My curiousity was satisfied, and my memory awakened when I saw the door opened and I saw David standing there. I forgot, I had given him a key. He walked over to me, noticing my condition and the starnge looking device strapped around my crotch.

"What the hell is this, Kelly?" he asked, pointing at my chastity belt.

"Well," I tried to explain, "it's a, um, ah, well, it's a chastity belt, David."

"A what?" he asked.

The confusion was compounded when I heard a voice call from the other room.

"Kelly! Playtime! Crawl in here, NOW!"

It was Donna's voice. I looked at David, shrugged my shoulders and dropped to my hands and knees, crawling as quickly as I could to the bedroom.

David followed, his facial expressions indicated a mixture of bewilderment and curiousity.