Kaitlyn & Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled in and stopped before Donna's feet.

"I want you to climb up on the bed and put your face between Mistress Kaitlyn's legs. Do you understand?"

I indicated that I did and climbed up on the bed. As I did, I was completely dumbfounded by what I saw. Kaitlyn was tied, spread-eagle on the bed, her beautiful legs parted wide and her beautiful pussy dripping wet.

"Put your face between her legs, but don't touch her pussy," Donna commanded.

I didn't look back, but merely obeyed her command.

I heard Donna speak again, but this time, not to me.

"Well, what have we got here?" she asked.

"I could ask the same," a voice responded. It was David. He had followed me in to the room, and had seen everything.

"Shit, Kelly, I knew you were kinky, but I never expected. . . "

David's comments were silenced with a slap from Donna's hand.

"You can stay and play with us, if you want," she told him, "but you need to follow all of my rules."

David paused.

"Well, either obey or get the hell out of here, what will it be?" Donna asked.

"Looks like fun," he chimed in, "where do I start?"

"This isn't fun and games," Donna told him, " I am in complete and total control here, if you want to stay, you have to agree to do everything I say. Once you do, there is no backing out."

"What the hell," David said, "let's do it!"

I could hear the excitement in his voice and I counld here his hesitance when Donna made him get undressed. He did, and that pleased her. With my face buried in Kaitlyn's crotch, I couldn't see anything, but I heard her tell him that he would have to be boubnd if was to participate. She gave him one last chance to back out, and he didn't. Once he was tied securely, Donna continued.

"Well, I much prefer to train girls, so I guess we'll need to do some work on you," she commented, " but before that happens, "let's set these two to work."

Donna explained that Kaitlyn had lost a bet with her, and this was her punishment. I was to make Kaitlyn come as many times as possible. Kaitlyn was to resist coming as best she could. One of us was to have our pussy's whipped 50 times with a riding crop by Donna. The loser would be whoever failed. If I could not make Kaitlyn come, I lost. If Kaitlyn orgasmed, she lost.

Donna left with David following behind her. She set the video camera to record what happened. She left for what seemed like forever.

My mind flitered back and forth. Should I do this? Should I bail out? What am I doing here? What the hell is going on? Kaitlyn told me that I had better not make her come, or she'd skin me within an inch of my life.

I thought about it. I obeyed. But, somehow, I knew that I'd rather take the punishment than see it inflicted on her.

"Don't work, Mistress Kaitlyn" I told her, "I have no intention to make you suffer. I'll gladly take the punishment for you."

Kaitlyn laughed. After I spoke those words, she sat up, betraying the fact that she was not tied at all. She patted my head.

"Very good, Kelly. You passed the first test. Now, would you like to give me an orgasm anyway, I know I'd sure like it."

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," I responded, "but, may I ask the permission of Mistress Donna. She, too, owns me, and I wish to displease neither of you."

"Very good, Kelly, you understand perfectly. Donna owns you too and has given you instructions about our little 'game' which is now expired. You are right to check with her as well as me."

I blushed, sensing I had pleased Kaitlyn. She patted my head and told me to press my face between her thighs until Donna returned. I was only too happy to obey!