Kait's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Garden work complete, Kait bites the Big Apple.
4k words
4.49
30.7k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed very strange waking up with Mel beside me. Kait had left the bed without disturbing either of us. A glance at the clock told me it was 7:45.

As my eyes opened I wondered what to do. My morning erection was testament to the fact that I was still healthy but I remembered I had a physical scheduled.

Mel looked very appealing as I stared at her sleeping form. The soft skin of her shoulders and neck was exposed. The sheet rose with the swell of her breasts. Her head was turned my way, her right arm stretched towards my pillow. I pondered the thought that I might fuck her in the immediate future. I also decided that clearing it with Kait first would be a good idea. I studied Mel and gently twiddled with my cock as I pondered the practicalities.

I could feign sleep and ignore temptation. I could start playing with her, keep my eyes closed and convince myself it was Kait that lay beside me. Alternatively I had to get in touch with Kait.

I picked up the bed side phone and called her. Amazingly she picked it up.

"Hi Baby, where are you?"

"In bed with your best friend."

"Still in bed, did you just wake up?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmm, I'd love to come back to bed but I'm all dirty, busy too."

"I have an erection."

"Of course you do, it comes with the sun rise. Regular as the rooster." She was chuckling and it was good to hear.

"What shall I do?"

"Oh, you poor baby. Get up, go to the bathroom and it'll go away. Or... " She paused "maybe you'd like to fuck Mel?" Now she was thinking better.

"You think she'd be ok with that?"

"Oh I'm sure she would. Just tell her that she's excused from work for an hour on the condition that you both cum."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Have a nice time." She laughed as she disconnected us.

That cleared my conscience. I propped myself on an elbow and watched Mel for a while.

The phone rang. I leaned to pick it up as Mel stirred. It was Kait.

"Hey Baby, Mel still sleeping?"

"She just stirred a little."

"Okay, wake her up gently, tell her she has a phone call please."

I leaned in to Mel and whispered to her as I stroked her shoulder. "Mel, phone call Sweetie."

She opened her eyes and shook herself slowly awake. She looked at me and at the phone. She took it from me as she slid up the bed. Her beautiful round breasts exposed now. After her initial 'hello' She listened to Kait and a smile came to her face. She looked towards me and her smile grew.

"Oh yeah... you want me to?... yeah, I could do that... yes, he's looking at me... I can't see his cock at the moment... ok... Ben, Kait says you have to show me your cock... mmmm, yes, very big, it's hard... yes, he's touching it... shall I touch it?... you want me to fuck him?... yes, I'd love to... it looks beautiful... good enough to eat... shall I suck it first?... "

I stroked my cock gently as I looked at Mel and listened to her side of her conversation with Kait. Her free hand briefly smoothed over her left breast and traveled lower beneath the sheets to a place between her legs.

"I hope he does... yes... I'm stroking my pussy now... sure I want to fuck him... his cock looks fucking awesome Kait... she wants me to tell you Ben that you have the best cock ever and she's getting wet thinking about you cumming inside me... yeah, he stroked it a little faster just then... you want him to lick my pussy while we talk?... okay, I'll ask him... it's okay, he's moving in... mmm yeah, he's started... Yeah, he's just licking slowly, up and down the outside... mmmm yeah, me too... I'm opening my legs... he's got his face between them... his tongue has found my clit... ohhh God yeah that feels soooo fucking good... I think he likes listening... oh God it feels so fucking good Kait... he sucked my clit and ohhhh yeah, yeah, like that ohhh fuck Kait I just felt myself getting wet... yeah tingly... ooooo yeah, he's sliding his tongue up and down... mmm, he's sucking me Kait... yeah, it feels soooo good... he loves pussy Kait he fucking loves it... I know you do... uh huh, I'd love for you both to eat me all day... hmmm how lucky can one girl get oh fuck... oh Kait, he's nibbling my clit... yeah... he's getting faster... mmmm yeah, that feels so fucking good. He's a good pussy licker Kait... I know you're a slut... oh, that made him push harder... he likes you being his slut... I'm a slut too, yes Kait, yes, I'd love to fuck you with the cucumber while he eats my cunt... fuck yeah, I wish I could eat my own cunt too, oh yeah, with his cock in my mouth... yeah, you could make him cum on my face and then kiss me Kait... oh fuck Kait yeah... I'm gonna cum... fuck yeah, yes it does... ohhhh, yeah."

Mel let her muffled shuddering screams reach Kait through the phone line. I remained there licking and sucking her pussy as she came down. The time seemed right to fuck her and I rolled her over, spreading her legs and feeding my cock into her cunt.

All the while she held the phone to her mouth and gave Kait a commentary. My orgasm came fast and hit me hard. Mel's cunt did awesome things to my cock. The sight of her ass and back, her neck and shoulders just created the perfect picture.

Her moves of encouragement and the straining of her muscled snatch to grab and keep me inside helped with every sensation I needed to feel. I made sure the explosion of my seed was accompanied by a volume level that would keep Kait fully informed.

They hung up their call. Mel and I separated and Mel licked and sucked my cock for excruciatingly enjoyable and endless minutes. She was in no rush to start work this day.

We fucked again, Mel straddled me, we stared at each other and exchanged thoughts through our eyes. Without words we explained an enjoyment, an appreciation, a raw desire and a fulfillment we could only know with Kait's sanction.

Mel eventually joined Kait in the garden and I did the things I needed to do.

The physical went well, blood work results would be forwarded in a couple of days. Same old advice. Eat right and exercise.

Kait and I left for the city at about 7 o'clock. She looked stunning in a very short skirt with thigh high stockings. A white blouse was knotted just below her breasts and tall fuck me pumps completed the removable clothing. Her make up was sexily overdone.

On the drive she told me that the turf was finished and the sprinkler system would be working overtime for the next two weeks. She told me that she'd be starting at Ellen and Chris's house soon. I asked her if she still wanted to fuck Chris. She explained that she fantasized about us doing things along the lines of our previous meetings with him. I pointed out that they weren't fantasies but fond memories. She admitted that yes, she'd like to fuck Chris again. I told her that would be fine. I figured I'd find time to rationalize it and come to terms with it later but in that instant I let go of a little bit of Kait for the first time since we'd met. She asked me about the morning and particularly the sex with Mel.

"I'm jealous." Kait announced.

"Why? You said it was okay for us to fuck."

"I'm jealous that you got some pussy and I didn't."

"Ohhh, that kind of jealous." I looked at Kait. "Maybe you'll get some later."

"Mmm, maybe I will. I hope so. Can we dance there too?"

"According to Jerry, we can eat, dance, fuck and anything else we fancy."

"What else did Uncle Jerry tell you?"

"We have a room there, a 'hostess' to help with whatever we need... "

"A hostess?"

"Uhuh."

"Ooh, I like that idea. What else?"

"Let's save some surprises."

She smiled "Okay, let's do that."

The truth of the matter was that Jerry had us going to a place he'd described as the most erotic club in the City. He'd been there several times with Caroline and Jennifer and more recently with Liz. It was only after he'd told me about it that I asked him to get me on the list. He was reluctant to do so at first and asked me to be careful with his niece. He told me that there were others less 'classy' joints that he wouldn't even tell me about. Telling him that it was me he should worry about didn't make a difference. He hadn't yet come to terms with the idea that his niece was a sex machine, open to any and all possibilities for pleasure. It wasn't my place to convince him of the fact. Telling me that he didn't want his niece fucked up the ass by a 'gorilla off the street' was Jerry's expression of nurturing, protective feelings towards her. Strange indeed but no less sincerely meant and certainly well intentioned.

We arrived and the car was taken, our bags were carried and we were escorted to a well appointed two bedroom suite.

A lady arrived and invited us to a mixer with the hostesses that would be in attendance this evening. She explained some simple rules which she referred to as 'guest guidelines' and told us at which point we and our hostess might find the need to make our own arrangements. She told us that a lot of their 'guests' like to choose a hostess to attend to their needs during the evening and I took this as a suggestion that would be well received by 'the house.'

There was no doubt in my mind that we could have and do anything that we might want.

Kait excused herself for the bathroom and the lady of the house asked if she could 'just talk a moment about 'guest fees.' I made payment arrangements and we followed her down a sweeping staircase. There were about a dozen girls in a lounge area, all beautiful and intriguing in their own ways. Nicely presented in minimal fabric. Two other couples were present and both being engaged in light conversation by hostesses.

A stunner came from behind the bar and introduced herself before asking what we'd like to drink. As she left us another gorgeous girl introduced herself and welcomed us to the Willows.

We eventually found ourselves seated and relaxed on opposite semi-circular sofas. One girl would join us and another would leave to fetch something. Within 30 minutes we had been greeted by all the girls in the room and two more couples had entered the lounge.

It was clear that the girls were familiarizing themselves with the guests, advertising themselves but also assessing which couple might be the best to be with. No doubt the lady that had brought us down here had let somebody know that we were prepared for a lot of fun. I'd told her that if one of her ladies was very special that we'd be hopeful of spending some time with her. In turn she assured me that all the girls were extremely special.

Snacks were brought to the table and we nibbled and sipped for an hour or more. It seemed as if we were now being attended to especially closely by two girls, Elaine and Claire.

Soon enough we were asked to leave the lounge and were escorted into a larger room and seated comfortably again in a dimly lit room with a low stage. A dull thudding beat came from all around us and dim lights danced around the foot of a smoky stage. The 'audience' area was lit with a few red bulbs.

Kait and I were seated center stage, Elaine was to Mel's left and Claire to my right. We all chatted. Claire or Elaine would lean across Kait or I to make sure they were thoroughly involved in all discussion and casual contact was in abundance. Elaine's hand was on Kait's thigh and stroking softly as Elaine addressed me. Claire would do the same to me with her other hand on the back of my neck, twiddling with the hair on my collar. They flashed flirtatious smiles and touched as if sex was imminent, urgent and very necessary.

Soon enough the dim lights grew dimmer and a solitary spot light illuminated the stage. The frozen smoke spewed across the stage and the bass grew stronger. We were treated to an erotic performance of intensely enjoyable lesbianism. The plot was something of a vampire theme and the costumes were sparse but appropriate.

The second set began with two more girls coming to the front of the stage and extending their hands towards Kait. She looked at me, I raised my eyebrows. Elaine and Claire stood and Kait with them as they each took a hand and led her to the stage. Kait was laid on a low table. She was sensually stroked, kissed and massaged. Slowly relieved of her clothing and finally feasted on by a dominatrix type. Another girl held her arms on Kait's shoulders and leaned in to kiss her. As I watched enthralled, Elaine and Clair snuggled close and caressed me. Probably checking for signs of jealousy and ready to arrest them but there were none. Elaine was slowly and absently sucking the head of my cock as her eyes watched the stage. Claire nibbled my neck all the while that Kait was having her cunt eaten.

The lights died. Kait was led back to me wrapped in a silk robe and wearing a broad smile that hid a very slight hint of accepted embarrassment.

Another set began and a couple from our left were led to the stage. They were each worked on and my erection was raging. Kait stroked me as I fingered her pussy. Our hostesses were liberal with their caresses and encouragement. Kait gasped as one of the girls on stage deep throated the male patron. His companion was being fucked with a dildo as another girl lowered her snatch to the guest's willing face, beautifully back lit so that her pussy lips could be seen touching the girl's mouth as her tongue darted out to taste.

As the set came to a close, I think it was Claire who suggested that we all go and freshen up. It wasn't really a suggestion but it seemed like it at the time. Obviously it was just what happened next under normal circumstances!

Kait turned away from me and was met with Elaine's pussy at eye level. Elaine had lifted her leg onto the arm of our sofa. Kait glanced up before leaning in to taste Elaine. She placed her hands on Elaine's hips as she licked and kissed her pussy. Elaine stood firm, widening her legs. Her hands came to Kait's face as Kait got deeper and wetter. Claire took a step towards Kait's ass. Claire began stroking Kait beneath her robe. It rode up her thighs as Claire's fingers delved inside Kait's folds.

The room had mostly emptied. Another couple and a hostess remained. Music still played. Kait paused and looked behind herself. She smiled at Claire and me in turn. She stood and kissed me. I tasted Elaine's delicious juices as Kait's tongue invaded my mouth. We began to rock to the music as we kissed. Elaine moved in behind me and Claire behind Kait. Kait's mouth left mine as her head moved lower. Her ass pushed back towards Claire.

Claire pushed Kait's robe to her waist as she mock fucked Kait from behind. My cock was like a rock as Kait began sucking it. Elaine's fingers stroked my balls and ass, her other hand pressed against my chest where she squeezed my nipples in turn. I dropped a hand behind me and found my way into Elaine's cunt, she was wet but very fucking tight. I pulled her to me and led her towards the sofa. She leaned forward as I stood behind her and pressed my cock against her pussy. Slowly it filled her. She reached back and grabbed Kait's hand, pulling Kait beneath her on to the sofa. Kait got the idea and lay back with her legs wide open. Elaine dropped her face to Kait's cunt and began licking and sucking her there as I fucked Elaine slowly from behind. Long tight strokes. It was an awesome vision.

Claire straddled Kait's face and Kait drank from Claire's sex as if her life depended on it. She devoured her sex. I saw her suck Claire's lips hard into her mouth and pull her hips downwards as she suffocated herself with Claire's cunt.

The couple that remained in the room were with a hostess. The three of them walked towards us, holding each other, touching, kissing as they came ever closer. Their hostess moved behind our sofa, she began kissing Claire. Elaine reached her right hand out towards the man. He stepped towards her and she paused from eating Kait. She sucked his cock into her mouth then stroked it as she went back to Kait's clit. He put his hand on her ass and circled her ring as my cock slid in and out of the pussy just beneath his fingers. His partner came to my left side and kissed me, her left hand joining his on Elaine's ass, her right hand pulling my head into her face.

Claire came in Kait's mouth and that started something in Kait. Elaine sucked harder as Kait reached orgasm and as she moved forward my cock came out. The stranger to my left dropped to her knees and began sucking Elaine's cunt juice from my cock. She was an expert but the last thing I wanted to do right now was cum.

Her husband pushed his face between Elaine's legs, he drank from her sex and he tongue fucked her ass as deeply as the angle of attack would allow.

Claire and Kait disentangled themselves and began to dance as they watched the stranger now rise behind Elaine and feed his mammoth cock into her cunt. Elaine stood against the sofa, leaning forward again. He banged her nicely and she seemed close to cumming as his wife slid between Elaine's legs and sucked her husband's balls into her mouth while fingering her own snatch.

I moved towards Kait and Claire, we danced slowly in a huddle. Kait backed into me and my cock easily found its way inside. She leaned forward slightly and was supported by Claire. I glanced to my left again and as the stranger pulled his cock from Elaine his wife took it into her own mouth. Elaine's pussy seemed deserted but only briefly as the wife's fingers soon filled it and she thrust them rapidly in and out as she sucked her husband to orgasm. She gagged as he flooded her mouth, it leaked from the corners and she dragged him out to allow herself to swallow and breathe.

Kait stood up straight and expelled me, she pulled Claire into position and began kissing her as she put my cock towards Claire's pussy. It slipped in easily and the gasp from Kait was as audible as the one from Claire. Kait fondled Claire's clit as I fucked her new girlfriend. They kissed through it all and this time I came. I pumped Claire's cunt full of the load that had been building since my morning exercise with Mel. Kait loved every second of it and if Claire didn't cum as I fucked her she was doing a very good impression.

As my cock softened, Kait took Claire by the hand and had her lay back on a sofa. She drank my cum from Claire's snatch and took Claire to a new high for the night with her now finely tuned pussy eating skills. I sat back and watched for a while. When the girls were done and relaxed into a state of cuddling smiles with bare thighs against one another's I asked Kait to dance.

We danced alone, our new friends sat and watched as they cuddled and held one another. Kait was vibrant, excited, ready for more. She never ceased to surprise and amaze me. As the beat changed so did Kait's moves. She kept hold of my hand as she moved further away then came spinning back close to me. She backed her ass into me and spun away again, the silk robe spinning with her, the high shoes lengthening her moves. She let go of my hand briefly as she put her hands on her hips and gyrated her pelvis. She lowered her head and looked up towards me as her hands crept between her legs. She gestured in a thrusting motion as she brought her fingers to her lips, her stare fixed on me as she strutted back towards me. Her fingers reached my lips and I sucked each tip as she placed them one at a time in my mouth.

She squatted in front of me and ran her hands down from my chest, over my waist and rested them on my crotch, she pushed herself up and sank down again, quickly leaning in and planting a kiss on my pants before pushing me backwards. Kait sprang to her feet and bent forward, her ass towards me, she lifted the robe off her ass and rotated her hips again. Her hands came up the inside of her legs and separated her thighs, her fingers delved inside her sex and she glistened from within, I stepped forward and she spun again, draping herself from my neck.

12