Kait's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kait dropped her hand to my pants and released my cock as she pulled me in to her kiss. I could taste cum and sex on her face. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her hand assured my hardness, she jumped into my arms, her legs wrapped around me and she impaled herself on my cock in an amazingly expert but totally unpracticed maneuver.

She fucked me to the beat of the music, she was lost in it and it felt good. It felt good to be inside her, good to see her happy and especially good that I hadn't fallen over while all these folks were watching. Kait was performing but more for herself and I than anybody else present. As that particular song ended she lifted herself off me and jumped away, dropping to her knees and sucking my cock. With the last fading chord she slumped away and fell to the floor at the feet of her audience, they all applauded.

Amid laughter and hugs, kisses and extreme expression of sexual anticipation we retired to our suite with Elaine and Claire in attendance. I fucked all three girls but came just once more, this time in Elaine's gorgeous bald cunt as Elaine and Kait feasted on Claire's sex. I let Kait know that I was exhausted and I left for the second bedroom, promising Elaine and Claire that we'd see them again one day soon. I knew that the three of them would be playing for some time yet.

My last thought before sleep was one that told me more than I ever wanted to admit. Kait had perhaps grown out of me. She didn't know it yet and I wasn't going to point it out to her but she had so much to do, to try. Her wings were spreading and somehow I knew that she needed to fly.

12