Kara Lofts and the Badlands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

Eventually, Lex's cum slowed to a steady dribble between Kara's tits and the two women could concentrate on eating up the huge load he'd delivered over them. Lex fell back, exhausted and almost delirious with pleasure, watching as they eagerly ate his cum, something he never thought he'd see.

Finally, they looked over at him, both smiling.

"Did you like that?" Kara asked.

"Oh Miss Kara - Miss Sophie - I - I can't thank you enough," he gasped, catching his breath.

"Our pleasure," Sophie said, picking her tank top up and putting it on again, followed by her jacket.

"LEXIMANTHUS YOU TWAT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

The shout came from the tunnel that led to the mine. All three of them looked over at it in surprise.

"Oh no - the miners!" Lex squealed. "They sent me for water."

Kara quickly grabbed her clothes and gear as Sophie did the same then each took one hand of Lex and led him out, into the sun.

"Quick," Kara said. "We have to get away before we're seen."

"This way," Lex said, running around the hut and starting to scrabble up the small hillock, Kara and Sophie quickly following. As they approached the small summit, they heard a roar behind them. Glancing back they saw three of the miners - white furred and hoofed legs with pale blue skin and one eye each, just like Lex. These, however, were easily eight or nine feet tall and while Lex was cute, these were hideous monsters.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" one of them roared.

"AND BRING THOSE BITCHES WITH YOU!" shouted another.

Lex looked at Sophie and Kara. "Run!" he said.

As the three of them started running down the other side of the hill, they heard the big, heavy hooves of the miners following them faster and faster.

"Not fair - not fair," Lex gasped as he half ran and was half dragged by Kara and Sophie. "Find - lovely ladies - now - going to - die!"

"We're not going to die," Kara said, sliding to a halt behind a small rock. She drew both pistols and aimed them at the top of the hill while Sophie and Lex stood behind her.

As the first of the huge miners appeared over the brow, Kara fired twice, both bullets striking him, one in the head, the other in the neck. He fell forwards, momentum carrying him down the hill as his brains fell out the back of his skull. The other two continued relentlessly and Kara fired again, the one of the right taking the shots to his gut, dark green blood splashing out the side of his stomach. He stumbled but continued running, forcing Kara to shoot him again, another two bullets plowing through him and bringing him down.

Just as Kara turned to fire at the last miner, he roared and leapt at her, crashing over the boulder and into the three of them, all of them sent sprawling, Kara's pistols flying out of her hands. He growled as he stood and looked at them, grinning as he balled his fists.

Three arrows suddenly appeared in his head and neck as if from nowhere. He snorted once in confusion before his single eye rolled up in his head and he fell forwards, crashing to the ground on his face.

A woman appeared, dressed in black like Sophie and Kara, her clothing a strange mixture of a bikini top that barely contained her big tits, makeshift armour covering her shoulders and upper arms, and leather trousers. She held a bow in one hand, the other nocking an arrow, raising it to Lex.

"Don't shoot him," Kara said. "He's with us."

The woman looked them over for a moment, then lowered her weapon.

"Get your guns. Come with me," she said, and walked off down the hill.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers
12