Kara Lofts and the Badlands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Well?" Savannah asked.

"They were definitely fucking together," Jade said. "All three of them. And they were all into it, too."

"That's odd," Savannah said. "When we were in the brothel, fucking those blue skinned Cyclops bastards was what we did to survive. I don't think any of us would have done it out of choice."

"Maybe this one's different?" Jade said. "He's definitely shorter than the others and doesn't appear to be aggressive at all. And - "

"And what?"

"And he's got a really big cock, apparently." Savannah looked at her in surprise. All the others of Lex's sort she'd seen had been hung like a squirrel. "I didn't see it, but Kara and Sophie were both singing its praises." Jade said.

"Maybe I can find some time to question little Lex on my own?" Savannah said.

"Why on your own?" Jade asked. "I could always help." She rolled around, leaning into Savannah, their big tits squashing together as they kissed. "I haven't had a big cock since I don't know when."

"You think Kara and Sophie would be up for sharing?"

"Maybe," Jade said. "They certainly don't mind sharing with each other from what I heard." They kissed again, Savannah reaching up and pulling down Jade's bikini, filling her hands with the brunette's huge tits.

"Do you think Mordantir will be able to help them?" Jade asked, referring to the wizard Savannah had spoken of earlier.

"I think so," Savannah said, licking at her Jade's nipples in turn. "And if Kara and Sophie are willing to fuck with a Cyclops, that'll help them when Mordantir exacts his payment."

They kissed again, tongues darting into each other's mouths.

"As I remember, you didn't have a problem paying his price," Jade said, her hand sliding down Savannah's firm belly.

"You know I'd do anything for my daughters," Savannah said. "And if he could help get your sister back, I'd pay that price again in a heartbeat, you know that."

"I know, mom," Jade said, slipping a couple of fingers into Savannah's sopping pussy.

"Mmmmm, that's nice, baby," she sighed. "Fuck Mommy."

"I can't wait until we get Jewel back," Jade said, sliding her fingers slowly back and forth in her mother's pussy. "Then we can all be together again."

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12