All Comments on 'Kara Lofts and the Talismans'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I am a big fan of your work and this is my favourite.

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad you're enjoying this - - I was starting to think that no-one was going to comment on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Potential

I have been reading your Kara Loft stories and I have to say they are great. I do however feel that the last few the sex has been way to short. I would love to have Kara have like ten guys doing her at the same time. If you would extend the sex more your stories would be even better then they already are. Keep up the great work that you do!! Cant wait to read more of these!!!

Lich LordLich Lordover 10 years ago
Awesome!

I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2? Because I really enjoyed this and was hoping you would finish it.

Yours sincerely

Anonymous ; )

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Next Kara Lofts story coming soon

Kara Lofts and the Badlands is under way and the first chapter will be up soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3553 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...