Kara Lofts and the Talismans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

A door opened in the wall in front of them, behind the opposite sofa and a tall, skinny man shuffled in. His clothes were a little threadbare and he wore nothing on his feet. His hair was almost gone apart from one or two small clumps at the side, and his face was emaciated to the point of being skeletal. Hi eyes were little more than two pale lumps in deep, dark sockets.

He stumbled over to the sofa and collapsed on to it, staring vacantly at Kara and Sophie.

"You must be the Mayor," Kara said, uncertain whether to be scared by the apparently dead yet walking creature, or laugh at its pathetic appearance.

"Hhhrrrrrrnnnnnn," the Mayor said, barely moving its head.

"I think this might be something of a one-sided conversation," Kara said to Sophie.

"Please state your names," a deep voice said from nowhere, filling the room. Kara nor Sophie could see anyone other than the Mayor and the two silent trolls standing guard, but someone or something could obvious see them.

"Please state your names," the same voice said again after a moment.

Kara shrugged, still looking around. "Kara Lofts," she said.

"Sophie Lane," Sophie said.

"What was your intent at the tavern?" the voice boomed.

"Why are we here?" Kara said to the room. "That goblin said we were wanted criminals."

"Answer my question. What was your intent at the tavern?" the voice repeated.

Sophie leaned towards her friend and whispered, "Should we tell it?"

"It doesn't look like we have much choice," Kara whispered back. "I was trying to find out how to get a Talisman to travel between Realms," Kara said to the room.

"What would you do in another Realm?" the voice asked.

Kara stared at the zombie Mayor who didn't move or register their presence at all. It seemed obvious he wasn't the one asking the questions.

"I'd look for a cure for my father and my boyfriend, to return their strength and vitality" Kara said, looking around the room. "And for a way to return this world to normal."

The deep, loud voice laughed. "There is no way to change this world back," it said. "Although we do allow for some men to regain their youth."

"How? How do I do that?"

"There are - - items you can find - - artefacts that, when used together, can have the effect you desire."

"And where do I find these items?" Kara asked.

"They are scattered about the Realms," the voice said, "but as you've already discovered, you need a Talisman to move between Realms."

"And can you give us a Talisman?"

"Oh yes," the voice said. "For a price."

"Of course," Kara said, looking at Sophie and winking. "And what is the price?"

The voice chuckled, a low rumbling sound. "You must both have sex with the Mayor."

"No fucking way!" Sophie cried, staring at the undead Mayor. "Orcs and trolls are one thing, but I am not fucking a zombie!"

"Those are the terms," the voice said with a laugh. "Have sex with the Mayor and you will both be granted a Talisman."

"We agree," Kara said suddenly. As Sophie started to complain, she turned and whispered "Trust me," to her.

"Very well. Please begin."

Kara stood and walked over to the sofa opposite them but instead of heading to the zombie, she instead went towards the statue of the large dog with bat wings. She knelt in front of it, her head just level with its own as it was so large, and pointed over to the zombie. "That's not the Mayor," she said. "You are,"

There was silence for a second or two before the deep, booming voice laughed but this time instead of coming from everywhere, it came from the dog statue.

"Well done, my girl," the statue said, its eyes glowing a bright red. "How did you know?"

"Every time you spoke, I noticed your right front paw would press down on a panel in the floor. I guess that activated some sort of speaker system?"

"I don't know what a speaker system is," the dog statue said, its jaw moving as it spoke, a large and surprisingly pink tongue lolling out, "but it cast the spell that allowed my voice to fill the room."

"Right, magic not technology," Kara said almost to herself. "So, I passed your test. If we can have our Talismans, we'll be on our way."

The dog statue laughed as it stood up on all fours and stretched its wings out to the sides, relaxing after holding the same position for so long, its eyes sparkling ruby as it looked at her.

"Oh, but the price for the Talismans was not to discover my identity. It was to have sex with the Mayor." It looked past Kara at Sophie who still sat on the other sofa. "Both of you, remember?"

Kara looked back at Sophie who looked back at her, eyes wide. She'd been so caught up in discovering the dog statue was the Mayor rather than the zombie that she hadn't given much thought to what would happen if she were right.

"But, you're a statue," she said. "Of a dog."

"Actually I'm a spirit animating the statue of winged hellhound, but don't worry, all the important parts are working just fine," the statue said. It tilted its head down and Kara followed its gaze, looking below its large chest. There had been enough dogs in Lofts Manor when she was growing up for her to know the massive cock that hung beneath the hellhound wasn't a normal dog's dick - - the stone-grey length twitched and pulsed, clearly more alive than any statue had a right to be. As she watched it flexed, the bulbous head dribbling out a line of clear pre-cum that slowly fell unbroken to the floor.

"Jesus, that's big," Sophie said from the other sofa, unable to take her eyes off it.

"I get to have both of you, and you can both have a Talisman," the hellhound statue said.

"That's for the Talismans," Kara said, looking the hound in the eye. "I want something extra for working out you're the Mayor."

"Really? And what would that be?" the hound asked, stepping closer, their noses almost touching.

"If Sophie and I are going to be in another Realm, I want you to guarantee, to swear that you'll arrange for my father and lover to be looked after and that no harm will come to them."

The hound paused for a moment before grinning. "Agreed," it said, bending down and running its long tongue gently over Kara's neck before moving it softly over her ear. Despite herself, Kara moaned in pleasure which made the hellhound chuckle in satisfaction.

"Strip," it said not ungently before looking over at Sophie. "Both of you,"

Sophie stood up and walked over, joining Kara who got up off her knees. Together they slowly took off their clothes, Kara pushing off her boots and socks before pushing her tight black jeans off, followed by her tiny thong. She grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head, standing naked in front of the hellhound statue as it licked its lips. Sophie took her sandals off then unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, revealing her lack of underwear. She undid her loose shirt and peeled it off, her big, bare tits sitting high and firm on her chest.

The two women stood naked in front of the living statue and slipped and arm around each other's waist, their tits touching. They leaned their heads towards each other and kissed, Kara's scarlet hair sliding over her shoulders, Sophie's blonde tresses falling down her back. They reached up with their free hands and cupped each other's tits, gently tugging at their nipples, murmuring and moaning into their mouths.

"Come here," the hellhound said. "Come and suck me." It sat on its haunches, spreading its back legs wide, using its wings that rested against the floor to support its weight.

Kara and Sophie knelt in front of it, the maid reaching out and grasping its huge cock, surprised by the warmth and sponginess of it. As she held it up, smearing the almost constant trickle of pre-cum all over its length, Kara leaned over and took as much of the mushroom shaped head into her mouth as she could, the first few inches of its shaft following.

"Hrrhrrrnnnnn - - that's good," the hellhound statue moaned, watching as Kara bobbed her head up and down on its cock, Sophie stroking and licking the thick column of grey, fleshy stone. "Ohhhhh, yes - - suck my cock."

Kara lifted her head off its prick and the two women swapped, Sophie sucking at the head of the statue's cock while Kara licked and stroked the shaft, dipping lower to suck on the huge balls that sat at the base.

"God, it tastes so good," Sophie gasped, smacking her lips against the bulbous knob as it spurted yet more pre-cum. She lapped it up and went back to sucking the hellhound's cock. Kara moved up, the pair of them kissing and tonguing the knob between them, spit and pre-cum smearing over their faces, dribbling down their chins to land on their huge tits.

"Enough," the hellhound gasped, sitting up, forcing them to move from between its legs. "I must fuck you," it said.

"I guess there's really only one position for this," Kara said. She and Sophie turned around on to all fours, kneeling next to each other, their firm asses touching, looking over their shoulders at the hellhound as it approached them.

It reared up over Kara, its paws grazing her back for a moment before falling either side of her ribs, as its huge cock nudged against her sopping pussy lips. She moaned as she felt it hunch forward, sliding the knob and the first few inches into her cunt, the thick fuck meat inching inside her. Stone statue or not, she could feel its hot breath on her shoulder as it started to slide its massive cock in and out of her cunt.

"Uuugghhhnnnn - - fuck - - fuck that's big," she gasped as the hellhound started to move faster, its thick cock spreading her twat to its limits, her own pussy oils and its pre-cum easing the passage. "Oh fuck - - oh bloody hell - - bloody hell that's good," she moaned.

"Let me see," Sophie said, turning round on all fours, pushing her head between Kara's butt and the hellhound's leg, watching the statue fuck her friend. She reached out and stroked its balls, running her hand over the few inches of its cock that it couldn't fit inside her. "That looks so fucking hot," she whispered. "When do I get my turn?" she asked the hellhound.

It grinned and her and slowed its fucking movements, gently withdrawing its big dick from Kara's pussy, making her whine in disappointment. Without a word, Sophie turned round again and felt the hellhound clamber over her, its knob butting against her wet cunt before sliding inside.

"Ahhh - - ahhhhh - - Jesus, fuck!" Sophie cried as the living statue began thrusting its big cock in and out of her cunt. "Ooohhhhhhh, fuck - - fuck me - - fuck me!" she cried, pushing back against the hellhound's prick as it slammed in and out of her. She moaned as it sped up, bringing her to the heights of pleasure, her body shaking as her orgasm broke over her, her pussy clasping at the thick shaft that fucked in and out of her. "Cumming - - fucking - - cumming!" she groaned, falling forward, her ass high in the air, her tits squashed against the rug.

Leaving her to recover, the hellhound quickly pulled itself from her pussy and climbed on to Kara's back again, shoving almost the entire length of its big cock deep up her cunt in one thrust.

"Aahahhhhggg - - fucking hell!" she cried as the statue fucked her hard and fast. Like Sophie, she felt her own cum building quickly, pushing back against the big prick of the hellhound, almost feeling it enter her womb it felt so deep. "Fuck - - fucking - - making me - - cum!" she gasped.

Just as she felt her pussy clench as her orgasm struck, she felt the hellhound's prick swell even more before it unleashed a torrent of jism deep inside her. The thing reared back and howled as it came, the pair of them cumming together, Kara's pussy clasping tight as the hellhound shot an almost constant stream of spunk into her pyussy.

The hellhound fell back and on to its sides, its ribs rising and falling rapidly, its half hard cock leaking jizz. Kara turned around and shakily crawled over to it on all fours, dropping her head and sucking the big knob back into her mouth, tasting the last of its cum. Sophie moved behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, shoving her mouth against Kara's pussy that oozed the hellhound's thick spunk.

† † † † †

"I'm going to miss you," Sir Arthur said the next morning as he held Kara. "Both of you," he added, hugging Sophie.

"I know," Kara said. "I hope we won't be long, but we have to try and find some way to get things back to normal."

"I wish I was strong enough to come with you," Dex said, leaning heavily on his walking stick.

"I know," Kara repeated. "I wish you were coming with us, too,"

She and Sophie stood at the top of the drive of Lofts Manor ready to head out to other Realms to try and find a cure for Sir Arthur and Dex and, if possible, find a way to restore normality to the world. Kara wore her leather adventurer's gear that they had kept in the Manor for the last eight years in the hopes she would return: trousers, boots, jacket and T-shirt, along with a back pack and on her hips two holstered pistols, possibly the last in the world. Beside her, Sophie wore the same outfit minus the pistols.

Had it not been for Kara's bright scarlet hair and Sophie's blonde locks, they could almost have been twins.

Around both their necks they wore a simple, small stone inscribed with a rune - -an elongated X but with the top two points extended inwards towards each other making a diamond shape at the top. These were the Talismans the Mayor had given them which would allow them to move from one Realm to another.

"The Mayor said he'd send someone to look after you while we're gone," Sophie said, crying slightly as she hugged Dex and Sir Arthur goodbye.

"Good luck, my dears," Sir Arthur said, waving as they turned and headed down the drive.

† † † † †

In the Mayor's reception hall, the hellhound statue stood before a small mirror, the surface of which swam and rippled before it formed the image of a tall, beautiful woman formed on its surface. She stood in a skin tight green dress, the form fitting material clinging to her every curve from the round hips to her huge tits that almost spilled from the low neckline. Long black hair fell down to her waist, an emerald encrusted tiara on her head.

The only thing marring her beauty was the black patch she wore that covered her lost eye, though her remaining one seemed to glitter as bright and green as the emeralds she wore.

"Well?" she asked.

"I've been trying to contact you since yesterday, your Majesty," the hellhound whined. "Your tracking spell worked after all these years. Kara Lofts returned to the town yesterday and I had her brought before me."

The Queen smiled. "I knew she'd return at some point," she said. "Where is she now?"

"As you surmised, she wants to set the world to rights so I've given her a Talisman to travel the Realms which will allow you to track her position."

"I'll have to arrange a welcoming party for her in the next Realm. You've done well, Mr Mayor. I trust you managed to enjoy yourself as well?"

"Thank you, your Majesty. I did, yes," the hellhound said.

"Hardly surprising," the Queen said. "My beloved Kara is such a slut she'll fuck a statue of a dog," she said, sneering at the Mayor. The mirror flickered and rippled again, eventually showing the reflection of the Mayor who snarled.

"One of these days, Queen Jennifer," it growled. "One of these days you'll be my bitch."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12