Kareena Is Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the headlights of her car I saw blood drain from Kareena's face. I continued, "And I am sure you know what's going to happen to you two in the jail, they seldom get gorgeous hotties like you in there. You'll be a whore not only to the prisoner ladies but also the jailors and anyone else they like to sell you to."

She was on the verge of crying, I could see her face go all white and her eyes welling up.

"Now, I do have a lot of pull in France and I can save you, here and now..." A quick look of relief with a question in the scared eyes...."But not without a price."

I paused. Making her ask the next inevitable question. "What?"

"What's the price? You."

She looked aghast. I continued, "You will be the price, doll. How long you two are in France?"

"Two weeks then we'll join our parents back in London." Karishma answered as Kareena stood spellbound.

"For the whole of that duration you two will be my sluts and slaves, doing exactly what I say, no matter how bad, dirty or degrading." I put it to them straight.

"Ok, that's a deal." Karishma said hurriedly.

"Didi!!" Kareena protested.

"What the hell, Kareena, do you want to go to a French jail? Be a sex-slave to all those horrible dirty women and those ..ugh...filthy guys? What the hell will mom and dad say if they heard we were caught driving drunk!!"

I think the last one go to her the most. But she was still hesitating. I put the pressure on ..."You have 30 seconds to make up your mind. Then I'll drive away. Starting now."

Kareena looked down, staring at the dark road, knowing she really didn't have a choice, no matter what I make them do for 2 weeks, it certainly couldn't be worse than jail for 3-4 years.

She looked up, "OK."

"Ok what?"

"I'll....I'll be your slut." She was having trouble meeting my eyes.

"Karishma?" I asked.

"With pleasure." She was always ready to be my slut.

I kept my eyes on the slim sexy frame of Kareena, "Do a 360 for me."

She hesitated. "Now"

She slowly turned around, the dress was hardly covering her ass cheeks. And it was thin enough to let me find out she was wearing a thong. When she faced me again I ordered, "Take your panties off and hand them to me."

"What? Here on this public road? With him watching?" She meant the cop.

"Yes."

"But you haven't even started try to help us....??"

"I need to know that you are serious. And I will not try...I'll just get you out of this mess. Take it or leave it."

She was dying a thousand deaths as she bent over and slid her flimsy panties down her long legs with everybody watching but she did it. The cop was staring with wide-open eyes as he got a clear view of her bare ass and pussy in that position. Pulling her high heeled feet out of the panties she straightened up and handed me the small nylon undergarment, her eyes downcast, her cheeks red with shame.

I took out my cellphone and placed a call to a certain well-known French Marquis. Then I took the panties from Kareena and waited for a minute at the end of which the cop got a call on his two-way radio.

He listened for a whole minute then came over to us. He profusely apologized to the two young Mademoiselles and also to me though he had done nothing wrong to me. Then he simply rode off in his police car, not looking back.

Kareena was amazed and thrilled to see their troubles go away so quickly and easily. But the next moment she realized that she would have to pay the price for it for the next two weeks. A price she was dreading.

*****************************

Instructing Mahima to drive the girls' car I told Karishma to sit in the passenger seat and Kareena to get in the back seat. Both were surprised.

Getting in the driver's seat, I put my right hand on Karishma's thigh and ordered, "Legs wide." casually. She obeyed instantly, both her legs bared to the thigh joints in those nice, wide slits of her dress. As I started to drive, my right hand ran slowly up her thigh, on her bare, soft waist and higher, on her soft, soft back. She crooned like a bird as my fingers played with the thin straps of her top on her soft back. My finger rubbing gently on her bare spine, touching and caressing, tantalizing and exciting her soft body judging from her squirming. I took my hnad away for a second to adjust the rear-view mirror on the point of Kareena's crossed legs. "Open your legs, Kareena" I ordered as my fingers resumed their play on Karishma's bare back. This time my fingers moved much lower, where her ass crack started under the thin black dress.

Kareena hesitated as she uncrossed her legs, "Wider" I snapped. She opened her legs really wide now and I could see her tight, panty-less pussy in the semi-darkness.

I took one look in the mirror and issued the next command, "Touch it baby, run your finger up and down on that hot little pussy slit of yours." This time she didn't hesitate. I guess she figured it was just like masturbation except that there were others watching.

As Kareena ran her finger up and down on her tight pussy slit, I reached under Karishma and grabbed her ass cheek. She leaned towards me so she could lick my neck and also her right ass cheek was off the seat, more accessible for me to grope and knead. In between paying attention to the long, straight, unwinding highway I watched Kareena touch her pussy, "Enter it, girl, push two fingers into your pussy." She was only too eager to obey, as her fingers entered her tight pussy hole her head jerked up, she hadn't expected the sensation to be so good or so intense but her stroking had made her pussy really hot.

"In and out baby, I want to see you fuck that hot cunt with your long fingers." She obeyed and I could see her long slim fingers moving in and out of her tight, wet cunt again and again, getting faster as she felt the need...

"Don't stop until I tell you. But don't cum until I tell you either." The last order made her look up, into my eyes through the rear-view mirror, her large eyes begging me to reprive that cruel order. She was going to do a lot more begging before the night was over, and all would be more humiliating than this silent begging. Watching Kareena fuck her tight little cunt, I played with Karishma's soft ass, rubbing one finger in her tight ass crack touching and rubbing her small tight ass hole through the flimsy dress. There were no panties here to stop my access.

We left the highway and entered the city. Now there were traffic signals. As I stopped at the first red signal, I turned towards Karishma, kneading her ass cheek and licking her soft neck. Her moans grew passionate as I sucked and bit the soft flesh of her neck and cheek. Before the next traffic signal rolled up I took my hand off her ass and slipped it inside her loose slitty dress. I found her pussy wet with her juices as I ran my finger on her slit. My finger was pressing just enough to open her tight pussy lips when she moaned, "Oh please, sir, I am going to cum!"

Kareena chimed in from the backseat, "Please let me cum, sir." Her hand was soaked in her juices and she was furiously fingering her dripping wet cunt.

"Not yet, sluts! Take those fingers out and lick them clean." She did with a very humble, "Yes, sir!" Horniness pushes them towards submission more than anything else.

By the time Karishma had cleaned my finger of her juices, I was pulling up in front of our hotel.

"Let's get out." I got out, handed the keys over to the doorman to park, and the sluts could come out on their own. They did and flanked me on either side. Kareena had not even adjusted her dress back, she was that crazy with sexual desire. The reception clerk smiled her pretty smile and said that my secretary had collected the suite key. She didn't show any surprise about the two sexy girls with me in disarrayed dresses. I guess she expected that from someone like me.

In the elevator, Kareena stood beside me and kept grinding her pussy on my thigh and her boobs on my shoulder and side, acting like a sex-crazy kitten. Karishma stood in front of me and I slipped my hand inside her dress, placing my finger on her pussy hole. Between lobby and floor 7, I rammed it in 7 times, and her head jerked up with each thrust, her grunt animalistic and horny. She was on the verge of an orgasm when we got out on our floor. So was Kareena from the sounds of her grunts and moans.

Before I knocked on my suite's door, I snapped an order to them both, "On your hands and knees, sluts!"

Karishma immediately fell to her hands and knees but Kareena said, "What?!" looking shocked. I slapped her hard on her ass, making her jump with the sudden pain. "Now!"

That got to her and she fell to her hands and knees without further question.

Mahima promptly opened the door in response to my knock and stepped aside to let my bitches crawl in. She was not surprised either. After the scene with the cop on the highway, she was probably expecting something like this.

***************************

Sorry people, I had all the intentions of completing this in one part but damned if I don't get carried away. And yes, I know I didn't even fuck Kareena once in this part. Well, all I can say is, keep reading. I'll try to post the second part immediately after this one. Already working on it.

Do tell me if you want to read the next part. Keep the feedback coming. Thanks for your lovely mails.

12