Karen & The Pool Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mama Karen
Mama Karen
132 Followers

That was a no-brainer. "Okay," I breathed, trying to go in for another kiss but she pulled away and collected my shorts from the floor, tossing them into my lap. I pulled them on slowly, watching her gather her own discarded bikini. She moved like she was completely comfortable being naked, her pendulous breasts swaying with each step, the firm globes of her bare ass displayed to me every time she bent over. She pulled her see-through robe on again over her nakedness but I could still see her body through the gauzy material, her nipples hardened into little nubs as they grazed against it. This visual detail turned me on all over again – my cock was at attention in a matter of moments. Mrs. McMillan noticed and laughed good-naturedly, pulling me up off the couch. "My goodness, are you always like this?"

I blushed again, in spite of myself. "I can't help it, it just gets like that when I look at you."

Her eyes danced with mirth, even as she was leading me back to the sliding glass door. "Well, we'll just have to see what we can do about that next week..." She reached down and slid her hand across the front of my shorts, coaxing another moan from me. "But for now, you go home and take a cold shower and we'll see what happens next Wednesday," She stood on tip-toe to kiss me as I bent my head to her mouth. "...okay?"

I nodded and the next moment found me standing outside on the deck, alone with my hard-on and my pool supplies. I readjusted myself in my shorts and went to collect the latter, knowing that I would have to actually clean the pool lest Mr. McMillan become suspicious. I did what I was hired to do and left just as his car was pulling up into the circular driveway.

Later that night, lying in bed after a cold shower, I indulged in memories of Mrs. McMillan: her curvy body, her hot mouth, and her wet pussy milking my cock. I came twice, spurting hotly into my sheets, and then fell asleep, exhausted and sexually sated for the first time in my life but still wanting more. I didn't know where things would go with Mrs. McMillan the next time we met, or if there would even be a next time. All I knew for sure was that Wednesday would not come soon enough.

Mama Karen
Mama Karen
132 Followers
12