Karen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Her "bi-ness" began at home as she and her sisters would make-out, eat each other and fuck each other as practice.

The story which floored me was Karen telling me she seduced my ex, Mary, into a tryst. As it turns out, Mary is now a full fledged, "out of the closet lesbian" living in San Francisco. Her leaving me to be a missionary was pure bull shit.

I was stunned but somehow not surprised. I asked her how many times they had sex. Karen smiled and said enough for her to find out what she really needed. All those years; oh well, life goes on.

Karen was really turned on by my hairless anatomy. It makes everything smoother and easier. She asked if I ever wore women's lingerie. Up to then I hadn't. It took Karen less then 10 minutes to have me in thigh highs and panties with a rock hard cock as she fucked my "pussy."

So by 5:00 pm we were spent...again...and hungry. We decided to go out for dinner and selected D'Angleo's as a symbolic gesture.

As I got dressed and started to change out of her stockings and panties, Karen stopped the show saying, "Oh no. From now on it's panties and stockings for you." I smiled because they really did feel wonderful.

Dinner was great. We talked about our jobs, the kids and everything 'today.' Our pasts were behind us and we were finally together. Leaving the restaurant, I asked Karen 'where to?'

"Have any toys at your house?" she asked.

"Not a one," was my snappy reply.

"Then my place it is!" became Karen's verdict.

We did stop by my house to pick up some clothes and few things for work Monday. Karen informed me with an evil grin we had all day Sunday too.

This was six months ago and I have only go to my house to get mail, pay bills, do chores, etc. Karen wants to wait one year (4 seasons as she calls it) before we make any permanent moves. We have gotten together with Chloe and Jeff twice (very hot...Chloe loves my stockings and panties...Jeff too. Karen and Chloe have some electrifying ideas) and I have been officially collared by my Goddess at her club (this too was very hot...being forced to service others and clean my Goddess)

As for our kids, they always knew we had a thing for each other....

seat542
seat542
236 Followers