Karen Gets It All

Story Info
A visit to her best friends house turns hot.
5.5k words
3.47
118.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As many readers know, I have shared my wife a number of times. I believe it has made our marriage stronger. It surely has not hurt our sex life either. But last year things got place on hold. I suffered a heart attack and had major surgery done on my heart. I was okay, but things started to slack off as far as sex went.
My wife is a very sexy lady. She stands about 5'6 and weighs roughly 120 lbs. She has nice size tits, about a 36b. I love Karens nipples.When she is excited, her nipples are a half inch long. Karen is like any other lady. She loves sex and lots of it. So one day she came home from work with a girl named Jackie. Jackie is a very good looking girl about 29 years old. Unlike Karen, Jackie has much larger tits. Jackie is roughly a 38d. Jackie always comes to our house wearing short mini skirts and she has the nicest legs I have ever seen on any lady. Killer legs.
Jackie comes in and sits down next to me. Karen goes into her bedroom. I aks Jackie whats up. Jackie ask if I would mind if she steals Karen for a while to come to her house to help her do some things around the house. I have never stopped Karen from hanging with her friends. So of course I said sure. Karen comes around the corner and she is dressed up in her short skirt as well. No high heels like Jackie. Karen had on sneakers. Karen walked up behind me and hugs me. Do you mind if I go over to Jackies for a few. Just going over to hang some curtains and for girl talk. I turn to Karen and give her a big wet kiss and tell her to enjoy herself.
Jackie and Karen leave in Jackies car. I thought that was kind of funny, because when ever Karen goes over to Jackies house, its always in her own car. But no big deal. I found some things to do to keep me busy around the house and then sat down to play on my computer. Time has gone by quickly. It has been roughly five hours since Karen left. It was now around 9:00pm. No big deal I said, Karen is a big girl and can take care of herself. About ten minutes later, there was a knock at our door. I open it and find Jackie and Karen. Karen looks like she is drunk off her ass and Jackie is having a hard time holding her up. I take Karen into my arms and tell Jackie that I got her from here. Jackie offers to help me to get Karen into the bedroom.
As I started to undress Karen, Jackie jumps onto the bed and starts undoing Karens shirt. I reach up and pull down Karen skirts. Of course right away I notice that Karen does not have any panties on. No big deal I said to myself. Jackie had Karens shirt off and I noticed that Karen had no bra on and I could see some bite marks around her nipples. I kept quiet and got Karen into bed. I figured I would ask Karen what happened later on. I walked Jackie to the front door. Before opening the door, Jackie turned to me and gave me a big hug. Jackie has never done that. Her big tits were pressed firmly into my chest. I could smell beer on her breath as she talked. She said thanks for letting Karen come over today. I told her it wasn't a problem. Then Jackie kissed me on the lips. Not like a thank you kiss. Jackie had forced her toung deep inside of my mouth. Of course I did not fight it either. And then she grabbed my dick thru my short and stroked it a couple of times. Then she opened the door and left.
I walked back into the bedroom and there was Karen on our bed bare ass naked. Her eyes were closed. I took a closer look at her nipples and it was clear that those were bite marks around her nipples. Of course I had to find out more. So I carefully opened Karen legs as wide as I could. Karen keeps her pussy shaved close. I reached down and parted her pussy lips. I wasn't sure what I would find. But was enough, some sperm slowly came out of her. I sat there and watched. The sperm kept coming out. Now the bed was wet with it. I knew that I would not get any answers from Karen right now. But the sight made me hard. So I got undressed and got in between her legs. Karen was out cold.
I ease myself closer and my hard cock goes right inside of Karen wet pussy. At first Karen sleeps as I going deep inside of her. But after a few minutes of pumping in and out of her, Karen reaches up and pulls me down on top of her. As she does, her long sexy legs wrap around my butt causing me to go deeper inside of her. I had no idea if Karen was dreaming or what. But I wanted to find out who she was dreaming about. I whisper into her ear, oh baby you feel so hot. Karen moans out loud, oh god fuck me Dee. Karen starts fucking me back like crazy.
It took a second to figure out who the hell Dee was. Dee was Jackies husband. Dee stands about 6'3 and weighs about 230. But the best thing is Dee is a black man. I have met Dee several times and he seemed like a nice guy. Now I was really curious about what had happened over at their house. So I really started pumping my hard cock deep inside of Karen wet pussy. Each time I did, she would pull me in even deeper with her legs on my butt. Fuck me harder she moaned out loud, fuck me baby, make me cum hard. Karen had no idea it was me fucking her. The light were out and it was dark in the bedroom. So I decided to have some fun.
Again I whisper into her ear, I am going to fuck you hard baby. Is that what you want, I ask her softly. Fuck me Dee, make me cum. I told her that I was close to cuming. That seemed to set her off big time. She reached down and started to rub her clit. I am going to cum baby, where do you want me to cum I ask her. Cum inside of me Dee, give me a baby she moans. I whisper into her ear, and the Jackie can eat your pussy and make you cum some more. Karen arched her back and screamed out loud, fuck me baby, cum deep inside of my hot pussy and Jackie will eat your cum. That was enough for me and Karen. Karen started cuming like crazy and I started blasting my hot cum deep inside of her well used pussy. I whispered into her ear, I love you baby, I love you. To my surprise, Karen moan back, I love your hard cock Dee.
My heart couldn't take any more so I rolled off of my sexy wife and laid down next to her. I kissed her cheek and covered her body up. We both were sound alseep in minutes. The next morning I woke up and there was no Karen next to me. I walk out into the kitchen and Karen was at the table drinking her coffee. But I could tell she was crying. I sat down next to her and told her that nothing is worth crying over. Karen said you don't understand, I did something wrong. So I told her not to worry. Karen said that she has to tell me because we never kept things from each other. I was still naked, so I told her to come back to bed and that we could talk there.
Karen came back into the bedroom and removed her housecoat and climbed under the covers with me. I told her that nothing would ever cause me to be mad at her. That I loved her. Karen cuddled to me and had her legs over mine. Karen made me promise not to get mad. I told her to start from the begining and to use details. Karen said that Jackie and her were talking while they were on break at work. Karen said something to Jackie about how rough it has been on her since my surgery. That she was so horny. Karen told her that if a man was naked in front of her right now, she would fuck the shit out of him. Jackie laughed and told her how sorry she was. And then Jackie asked Karen to come over to her place for some drinks after work. Of course Karen said yes.
Karen asked me if I wanted her to keep going. Of course I said yes. Karen gave me a quick kiss and told me more. Jackie is the one that told Karen to wear a skirt. Karen had no idea why. But they got to Jackie house and had a few mix drinks. Karen is not a big drinker. After about four drinks, Karen said that she was really feeling the drinks. She told Jackie that she thought Jackie was trying to get her drunk. When Karen said that to Jackie, Karen said Jackie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Now Karen has had other ladys kiss her before. But them Jackie turned Karen face towards hers and kissed her hard on the lips. Karen was surprised but kissed Jackie back. Karen said it just felt good and Jackie lips were so soft. Karen loves to feel another person toung in her mouth. Karen loves kissing any one. It makes her hotter than hell.
As Jackie was kissing her, Karen said Jackies hands when under her t-shirt and undid the front of her bra. The jackie started playing with Karens nipples. Karen was now on fire. And as Karen was telling me this, I noticed her hand started rubbing my chest. Karen said that Jackie stopped Kissing her and moved right to her hard nipples. Jackie would suck one nipple for a few minutes and then move over to the other nipple. After Jackie had both nipples nice and hard, she looked into Karen eyes. I think we better move this into the bedroom, Jackie tells Karen. Jackie grabs Karen hand and pulls her from the couch and into her bedroom. Karen said she was standing there as Jackie undressed her quickly. Jackie pushed Karen onto the bed. Karen watched as Jackie undressed. Karen was telling me how good Jackies body looked. Karen said I know you would love to fuck her Bob and Karen slowly moves her hand down to my dick and pulls it softly.
Karen said Jackie then laid down on the bed next to her and again they kissed wildly. Jackies right hand went right down to Karen pussy. Karen could do nothing, as her body was now taking over. Karen said she opened her leg allowing Jackie to do what ever she wanted to do. Jackie start playing with Karens clit and slipped one of her fingers deep inside of Karen wet pussy. When any one plays with Karen clit, Karens pussy becomes wetter than hell. Jackie was finger fucking Karen really good. Then Jackie stopped kissing Karen. Jackie looked right at Karen and said, today is your day baby. I am going to make you cum all day long. Is that okay with you, Jackie asked Karen. All that Karen said she could do was to moan yes.
Jackie moved down and soon she was between Karen legs. Jackie pulled open Karen wet pussy and started licking Karens clit like a wild woman. Now Karen told me that she has had alot of people lick her pussy. But no one ever licked her pussy this good. As Karen was telling me this, Karen started stroking my cock harder and harder. Karen looked at my eyes and said, this is getting you excited, isn't it Bob. I quickly told her to keep going. Karen told me that Jackie caused her to cum hard three times. That her pussy was dripping wet. With my right hand, I reached down and started playing with Karen clit and she kept telling me more.
Jackie then went into the bathroom and came out a second later. Again Jackie laid down next to Karen. Did you enjoy that Karen. Karen said she just smiled and said hell yes. Jackie smiled and asked her how long it has been since she had a really hard cock inside of her. Karen looked into Jackies eyes and she told Jackie that its been a while since a man has fucked me hard like Bob use too. Jackie started rubbing Karen pussy again. If you had a hard cock right now, would you let him fuck you hard. Karen said she closed her eyes and said god yes, I would fuck his cock hard alright. Jackie then told Karen to look over to the bathroom. Karen turned her head and there was Dee standing in the door naked and pulling on his cock. Of course Karen eyes went straight to his cock. I ask Karen how big was it. Oh my god Bob, it was 12 inches long and as thick as a coke can.
Jackie asked her one more time, do you want a nice hard black cock right now. Karen smiled and she told Jackie hell yes. Dee came over to the bed and put his hard cock right into Karen mouth. Only a few inches would fit into her mouth. But she suck on it hard and Dee moaned out loud, suck that dick baby. Karen said she only sucked it for a few minutes. Then Dee got down between Karen legs. Dee lifted Karen legs high into the air and onto his shoulders. With one push Dee was deep inside of Karen pussy. Karen said that Dee ramed all 12 inches deep inside and was pumping her fast and hard. As Dee was fucking Karen, Jackie started sucking on Karen hard nipples. Jackies was bitting on Karen nipple harder and harder. Jackie then reached down and was playing with Karen clit as Dee ramed his cock harder and harder.
Karen started cuming and cuming. Fuck me Dee, oh god yes, do it baby she moaned out loud. Jackie ask Karen if she liked black cock. Karen told her how I shared her once with my black friend. So you like black cock then, Jackie asked again. God yes I love big black cock. Bobs cock is big, but not as big as Dee's. Karen said she kept cuming and cuming as Dee pumped in and out of her and Jackie was talking to her. Jackie then asked Karen if she could get pregant. Karen told Jackie, yes I just had my tubes untied so Bob and I could have another baby. That as soon as he gets better we were going to make a baby. Karen said that suddenly Dee start to pump harder and harder.
Karen said that her mind was lost in lust. Jackie kept talking to her about Dee black cock and rubbing Karen clit. Karen had already cum six times by now and she was ready to cum again. Dee could feel Karen pussy clamping down on his cock as he ramed it in and out. Jackie told Karen, Dee is fucking you so good. Do you want him to stop now. Oh god no Karen told her. But Dee is going to cum soon Karen. Karen said she was so hot that she screamed out, god yes baby, cum deep inside of me, give it to me baby. No sooner than she said it, Dee forced himself all the way inside and held it there. Karen said she could feel Dee hot cum deep inside of her as he shot and shot more and more. Jackie started kissing Karen in a long french kiss. Karen said she could do nothing but moan softly. Dee held Karen legs up high into the air and said, yes mam, there is alot of babies deep inside of your pussy now. Jackie stopped kissing Karen and Dee started to kiss her in a wild french kiss. Karen told me Dee was great kisser.
I looked at Karen as she played with my cock. Did you like a black man cock cuming inside of you? Karen started stroking me harder and harder. Did you make him wear a rubber? Karen looked down and told me that he had no rubber on and that he came deep inside of her. Soon as I heard this, I shot my load of hot cum all over Karen hand and onto my chest. Karen started licking my cum off my chest. From the looks of things you like the idea about Dee cuming inside of me too, Karen told me. I just smiled.
Karen told me that after Dee fucked her that he laid off to Karen side. That Jackie then started to suck out most of Dee hot cum. Karen said it made her cum again too. I told Karen, that her chances of getting pregant are high. I asked her if she thought about that as Dee shot his cum deep inside of her. Karen said, remember when you black friend fucked me. I said yes. Karen goes, you like the thought of me having a black mans baby deep in my belly. Karen then climbed on top on me and pushed my cock inside of her wet pussy. Tell me Bob, I bet you wish you were there watching. Of course I told her. I love watching you fucking another man. I asked her if he only fucked her once. Karen smiled and said her come the best part.
It seems that Jackie has had to many abortions in her life. So Jackie can't have babies now. Karen was now jumping up and down on my cock. Jackie and Dee talked to me while we were cooling off. Jackie asked me if I would do her a big favor. Jackie knows how all of my family lives out of state. Jackie asked me that if I was to become pregant, if her and Dee could raise the child as theirs. Karen said that she started to cry. Karen felt so sorry for Dee and Jackie. Karen told Jackie, you are my best friend here. If I get pregant and the baby is black, then you and Dee can raise the child as your own. Jackie kissed Karen on the lips and told her thanks baby. Dee kissed her with a long french kiss.
Karen then shocked me. She said that she felt so sorry for them, that she told Jackie that they had to talk about Bob. Karen told them, I don't know how Bob is going to deal with this. Jackie starting laughing out loud. Don't worry about Bob. I know how Bob thinks. Jackie said I also have seen how Bob looks at me when I come over to visit you Karen. Jackie goes, I will take care of Bob. Then Jackie asked Karen, you told me how Bob likes to share you with other men and to watch you as you fuck them, right Karen. Karen laughed, smiled and said hell yes. Bob is a horny old man and I have a plan for him. Jackie told Karen to go home and to tell Bob what happened. Jackie also told Karen that tonight, Dee and her were coming over to our place. Jackie told Karen to only have her housecoat on after work at home. That Jackie would wear a see thru shirt with no bra on and a really short skirt with high heels.
Jackie asked Karen, if I can get Bob hot enough, can she fuck me as Dee was fucking her again. Karen said the idea excited her. Karen was now fucking me harder and harder. Bob I want this to happen tonight, do you hear me. I looked at Karen and told her that I loved her so much. Karen then said, I want to have their baby first and then we can make our baby afterwards. Karen told me that she was going to fuck Dee only until she found out she was pregant with his child. Karen said that if I didn't do this, I could never fuck Jackie. Karen said think of it Bob, all of us in the same bed. You fucking Jackie hard all night long as I fuck Dee right next to you. You can watch as Dee pumps his hot baby seed deep inside of me. And once I am pregant, you can suck the milk out of my tits. You know how you like it. Karen stopped fucking me. Say it Bob, tell me you want this too. God yes I want to fuck Jackie as Dee fucks you. Now make me cum I told her. Karen started fucking me harder now and in seconds I was cuming. Only this time she pulled me out of her pussy. I came so hard too. I asked her why she did that. Karen told me, first Dee baby and then our. I kissed Karen and told her okay baby.
We slept for a few hours. Then we both got up and took a hot shower. Karen asked me to shave her pussy. I love shaving her pussy. I shaved her pussy nice and blad. Then Karen said, its your turn. I told her no way. But she said that Jackie told her to shave me bald. I kissed Karen and told her to go ahead. Soon as Karen was done, she started stroking my cock again. I aksed her what she was doing. She told me that Dee and Jackie were going to be here in a few hours. That she wanted me to cum now so I would last longer for Jackie when I fucked her. I said okay and Karen slowly gave me on hell of a blow job.
Around 7:00pm there was a knock at the door. Karen told me to get it. I opened the door and there was Jackie and Dee. Jackie has on a see thru shirt and black stockings. Jackie gave me a quick hug and a quick kiss and went inside to Karen. Dee and I said our hello's and he came inside and sat down. Karen and Jackie were in the bedroom talking for a minute. And then Jackie came out and sat down next to me. Dee was in another chair watching. I understand that Karen explained things to you and that you want to help us. I said sure, as long as it all done here at my house and no more hiding things. Jackie placed her hand on my jeans and opened them up. Jackie reached inside and played with my cock as she talked to me. I know you want me too Bob. And I can't lie to you Bob, I always wondered about how big your cock was and what it would be like to fuck you too. Jackie goes, and from the feel of things you like me playing with your cock. Jackie ask me, are you ready to watch Dee fucking your wife and knowing that Karen is going to carry his baby. All I could say is let start now.
We all walk to the bedroom and when we get there Karen is on the bed naked playing with her nipples and pussy. Jackie climbs on the bed and starts sucking on Karen nipples. Dee and I watch for a few and then we both undress quickly. Karen was not lying, Dee had the biggest black cock I have ever seen. Dee told Jackie to get undressed and he climbed onto the bed and starting eating Karen pussy. Jackie was undressed and walked over to me. Her hand went right for my hard cock. You like watching another man eating out your wife, don't you Bob. God yes I said as I reached up and played with her tits and nipples. Karen told me that you love nipples. Do you like my nipples. Yes I told her. Well lets watch them for a while as I play with your cock. I just stood there watch Dee eating Karen pussy. Karen was moaning louder and loud. I knew Karen was already ready to cum. Karen arched her back, suck my clit baby, thats it suck it harder. Dee was more than happy to suck on her clit until she came.

12