Karen Gets It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie told me to kneel on the bed next to Karen. I had no idea what Jackie plan was. But I did as she told me. Karen reached out and grabbed my cock. Jackie was behind me and told me to spread my legs apart as far as I could. The next think I know is I feel Jackie sliding under me and licking my balls and then my asshole. Karen was sucking my cock as Dee stopped eating her out. Dee raised Karen legs high and with one push all 12 inches of his black cock was deep inside of my wife. I watched he fucked Karen nice and slow. Jackies was licking my asshole and playing with my balls. Then she stopped licking and forced one of her slim fingers deep inside of my tight asshole. I thought I was going to die. Jackie told me, Karen says you like it when she plays with your ass. All I could do is to moan yes. I want to finger fuck you Bob and I want Karen to suck your dick as Dee fucks her pussy. Karen put my cock in her mouth and started sucking like a crazy lady. The harder Karen sucked on my cock, the deeper Jackie would push her finger into my asshole. Jackie now had her middle finger all the way into my asshole and was fucking it hard and fast. Cum now Bob, Jackie ordered. And I shot my hot cum deep inside of Karen waiting mouth. Karen was a pro, she sucks it all in and didn't miss a drop.
Jackie told me to lie on my back now. But to have my head at the other end of the bed. I asked why? So you can watch Dee hard cock going into Karen pussy as I ride your cock hard. I laid down and I had a good view of Dee cock pumping hard into Karen Pussy. Karen was moaning and she reach down and grabed my hand. Oh god Bob, I love you so much. He is fucking me so hard Bob. Can you see his cock going in and out of me Bob? Yes I can baby, I told her. Do you like it I asked Karen. Oh god yes, he is so fucking big and long. Dee and Jackie are staying all night with us Bob, is that okay. Sure I said. Jackie got on top of me and lowered her pussy right onto my hard cock. And for a second I forgot all about Karen and Dee. I looked up and Jackie was bouncing up and down real hard on my cock. Don't worry Bob, I'll take it nice and easy on your heart tonight, Jackie tells me as she rides my cock.
Suddenly Karen grabs my hand harder and harder. I knew she was cuming again. Now Dee asked Karen, are you sure you want my baby? God yes Dee, make a baby deep inside of my white pussy. Fuck me harder Dee, Karen ordered. I am going to cum Karen. I asked Karen, tell him what you want Karen. Karen said, fuck me hard and give me all our baby seed. Now Dee, cum now. Dee pushed hard and started shooting load after load of his hot seed deep inside of Karen wet pussy. As Dee shot his load, Jackie reached down and started twisting my nipples hard. Fuck me Bob, I want your cum deep inside of me too. Cum now Bob. And sure enough I shot my hot cum deep inside of Jackies bald pussy. Jackie lowered herself and gave me one hell of a hot french kiss. I looked over and Karen was kissing Dee like a wild lady.
We all laid down on the bed for a minute and had a smoke. Karen reached over and rubbed my limp cock. It was all wet from Jackie. Karen licked her fingers and then kissed Jackie. Afterwards we all talked about things. It seems that the minute Jackie and her husband Dee found out that Jackie could not have babies, they talked about finding another lady to carry his baby. But they didn't trust any of their friends and most of their friends were black as well. They want a half white, half black baby so people wouldn't talk. Thats when Jackie asked Dee what about Karen. Dee said hell yes, that Karen is one fine looking bitch. Karen and I just laughed out loud. Dee ssaid that they wanted to talk to us when we were over their house for New Years Eve. But that Karen got sick that night.
Jackie asked me if I liked her tits. I told her yes. Jackie said that Karen and her talked and that if Karen didn't get pregant from all the fucking today, that we were coming to their house every night until it happened. Jackie asked if I was alright with that. I said sure I am, as long as I get to watch and play with Jackie. Jackie and I cuddled together and kissed some more. Karen told Jackie, but you have to be easy on Bob because of his heart. Jackies told Karen not to worry. That her and I were just going to watch them until we fell asleep. With those words, Dee was right between Karen legs again and forcing his black cock deep inside of her wet pussy again. Karen pulled my head towards hers and kisses me with so much passion and lust. As Karen kisses me, Jackie rubs my nipple so easy and sexy. Then Jackie sucks on my nipples. Karen and I break our kiss. I look at Jackie and she kisses me now. Afterward she tells me to rest. I close my eyes and all I could hear is the noise of Dee cock raming into Karen pussy.
Then I hear Dee tell Karen, Here it come baby. I am cuming he tells her. Do it baby, put those babies deep inside of me. Make me a mommy to your black baby. Fuck me Dee, do it baby. Dee pushes in deep and holds it there. He is shooting his 3rd load of hot cum deep inside of my wife. Dee falls onto Karen and they kiss hard. Then Dee rolls off of Karen, but he holds her legs up high. Let get some sleep. Jackie goes, Karen and I have off of work tomorrow and we can do this all day long. Jackie trades places with Karen so her and Dee can cuddle. Karen cuddles up to me and thanks me again for being such a good husband. I asked Karen, I hope you are ready for this Karen. I am Karen said. I want to help them have a baby. Plus I can't lie Bob, I also like fucking a black man in front of you. I know you get hard thinking about a black cuming deep inside of me. I love it Karen. But remember the rules, when you get fucked, I am always there. Karen and I drifted off to sleep.
Not to cut this story short. But one week later after fucking 3 times a day. Karen found out she was pregant. Jackie and Dee talked and they said that now Karen was pregant, it would be safer if Karen didn't have any more sex with me or Dee. Karen said no way, that she still wanted to have sex with me. But Jackie told her that She would take care of Karen hunger by likcing her every night. Jackie also told Karen that she could watch as she Fuck me three times a week. Karen said that wasn't fair. But then Jackie explained that after she fucked me, that Jackie would make Karen cum as well. Then Jackie asked Karen, would it make it fair if while she licks Karen pussy that I could be fucking Jackie doggy style and that Karen would be able to suck on Dee cock. Karen said now that sounds fair. So for the next nine months thats what happened until the baby was born.
Jackie asked Karen to talk to me and to see if they would be allowed to have another child by Karen. Of course I said yes. But that is another story.

12