All Comments on 'Karen's Fate'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Freakin HOT!!!!!

Absolutely loved this story....the visuals I got from this story made it all the much better. Great job....I hope to see more from Karen's world sometime in the future.

WordgoddessWordgoddessabout 19 years ago
That's messed UP!

Can't decide if I love it or hate it. Granted, this kind of stuff is generally not my style, but I still appreciate a well-told tale. Ever read "The Misadventures of Gwen" by Kirk2004? This story is as vile and violent as his first couple of chapters but every bit as oddly sexy. The descriptions and characterizations are great, too. You have a real talent, Sean. Now go write me another romance.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
A Little too Rude for Me

Not into the Skat, thanks. Otherwise a powerful story.

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudalmost 19 years ago
Hot Toilet sex

That is the best story I've read of yours so far, really hot and dirty.

Cytrine LowellCytrine Lowellalmost 19 years ago
ok....

I liked it, granted that I have a similar sistation that I wish to be in. Thank you for realizing my dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Mm good story, certainly inspiring ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A little TOO raunchy for me

To each his own though!

lady_hawke56lady_hawke56about 16 years ago
amazingly rich

All I can say is "Wow!" I went from fear to arousal to smiling. This is you at your finest, now I think I will go wash my hair in the toilet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow...

Not into scat... and by the time I realized what it was my stomach had turned and not in the good way. To each their own I suppose, it was well written I guess, just definatly not my cup of tea.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 15 years ago
hmmm

not what I expeceted... but I liked it... generally... I didnt like the blod and that his cock was brown after the ass fuck...

the rest I liked - maybe a bit too much physical abuse... maybe ;-)

keep it up... Iloved the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
umm..no

sorry but i hated it. the opening was way to over done with the swearing and it got worse from there.

camster12camster12almost 5 years ago

So fucking good dude

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.