Karen's Sexual Flowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

Sam got up from the table and announced that she was ready for bed. She took Dave by the hand to the main bedroom where the biggest bed he'd ever seen awaited him. She took his and her clothes off and pulled him to the en-suite's shower where she washed him in between kisses.

"Don't be nervous she's just like me and she won't be in for a while anyway."

The shower ended Sam and Dave went back to the bedroom and Sam sat him at the end of the bed.

"Now this is for being so nice and understanding."

She opened his legs so his cock and balls just hung. On her knees she cupped his balls and stroking him with her other hand she slipped her mouth over the end of his cock. Karen appeared in the doorway.

"I need a shower." She said calmly entering and standing a few feet in front of Dave began to undress.

Months of speculation was coming to an end as his cockhead was gently bathed by Sam's mouth. Karen undid her blouse revealing a tomboyish cotton bra. Which she then removed. She had darker nipples than Sam and the mole was there just where he'd been told. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop, her panties matched her bra. Slightly athletic tomboy cottons a bit of elastic and a patch of material. She wore no stockings. She walked over to Dave and leant down.

"You know Dave, I'm going to make love to you tonight, I'm standing here all but naked while Sam sucks your cock and we've never kissed properly. How about it?"

She moved to kiss his lips Sam never missing a beat on his cock. She felt quite different to her sister there was an aggression that Sam didn't have despite her forthright nature. His cock grew even more as her tongue played with his.

"Want to pull my panties down?"

Dave reached out and obliged. He pussy hair was the same colour as Sam's but she didn't trim it so much. He'd have to inspect it later.

"I'm going to have a shower you guys carry on."

She turned and went into the little bathroom. Sam looked up and asked him if he like to wait in bed or cum in her mouth now.

"How about we wait and I return the favour while we do?"

"Suits me."

They scrambled onto the bed and Sam pulled his head straight to her slit. She tasted sweet as ever and was leaking like a tap. Holding her breasts and flicking her nipples she pushed her crease up to his mouth. She was in this position when Karen returned and came up beside Dave. She kissed his shoulder and reached between his legs to his swollen cock. Stroking the shaft slowly she waited for Sam to cum. She didn't have long to wait. Sam bucked one final time and eased Dave's face off her open pussy. As was usual she curled up a little to recover.

Dave wasn't sure but he thought that Karen was probably slimmer than Sam, which actually made her skinny. There certainly was no fat on her. She opened her legs toward Dave and displayed her sex to him. Like Sam her inner lips were thin small and not noticeable until she opened herself. What was however was a fair sized clit sticking out of its hood. Hers was bigger than her sister's and she let her hair grow a bit more.

"This answer all your questions?" she teased rubbing herself.

"Pretty much." Dave replied.

Karen came a little showing how ready she was.

"Would you like to try this sister? You wont be disappointed"

"I'm sure I won't"

She rolled over onto her hands and knees exposing herself for a serviceing. He saw her childhood scar a little pink mark on her left buttock. Because she was so thin with her legs spread all her most intimate parts were clearly visible.

"I like it a bit rougher than Sam so just get in behind and let me have it. Sammy come around here and let me eat you" She bossed.

Dave got himself into postion, his cockhead an angry purple and very swollen. Remarkably he entered her in one trust as she bore down on her sister's crevice. He didn't know that Ken had been similarly endowed if even a little longer. Karen wasn't complaining, her cunt gripped like steel. Dave reached around her and stroked her pleasure bud as he withdrew and re-entered her with increasing force.

He felt the ring of her cunt muscles begin to contract and muffled noised escaped Sam's pussy as Karen had the first of what would be many orgasms on Dave's big cock. Remarkably Dave still hadn't unloaded his seed. Both women had been satisfied and with Karen uncoupled from him they asked how they could please him.

Dave really didn't care how he came as long as the pressure in his balls was relieved. Karen took charge, ordered Sam onto her back and put Dave to her sister's pussy lips. He entered her wet crevice.

"Just pump and cum Honey you've had a long wait" sighed Sam.

The next thing Dave felt was his buttocks being opened and a tongue hit his sphincter. The mouth was gone to be replaced by a slender finger entering him to massage his prostate. He was lost. He flooded Sam with cum. She had to get up and rush to the toilet overflowing.

Karen lay back on the sheets contemplating a job well done and waited for Sam to return. Her sister having cleaned herself set about licking Dave clean. Dave was feeling the strain of the day and was placed face down as the sisters massaged his body from head to toe leaving no place unattended. Despite himself he got hard and had to be sucked off by Sam while he had Karen clamped to his face. Tasteing Karen he was pretty certain that he'd be able to tell Sam and Karen apart in the dark.

Returning the anal favour he rimmed her with his tongue as she masturbated to orgasm. Poor Sam got her second massive load of cum that evening but she was uncomplaining.

Karen Eventually talk got around to whether if Sam was sharing the sisters Karen should remain on the pill. Neither Dave nor Karen wanted children. Sam did but having tried found she couldn't. A few years ago a test found her sterile to her great regret.

Karen didn't want to stay on the pill forever despite it enlarging her small breasts. Options were she be sterilised or Dave. However Dave was still really Sam's boyfriend and she wasn't keen on this although he didn't mind.

Dave thought an operation was a bit drastic for Karen and did a bit of thinking. Karen had never ever despite years of active regular sex and missed pills had a pregnacy scare. Dave suggested Karen to go and have herself checked out. When she was tested it turned out she had also been unable to conceive. The sex that night was pretty good especially for Karen who realised she could take as much sperm as she wanted with no fear of a child resulting.

They settled down as a pretty happy threesome. Sam and Dave certainly were a very tight couple. Karen concentrated on her career had sex outside the 'family' from time to time but mostly was curled up with her sister and Dave.

The threesome decided to take a holiday in the South Pacific. The trip was 7 hours by plane and they were a bit jet lagged when they arrived. Karen was the first to recover and went out to the bar on the beach where the resort was situated. As was cutomary many of the patrons were naked. Karen wore a little white cotton g-string. She'd had a wax in preparation for this trip and was keen to show off the results. All she had left of her nether hair was a thinly cropped patch above her slit.

She had a couple of drinks inspected one or two nice looking men and as she could their penises. She wanted a goodsized man with a nice fat cock. After checking out a few candidates she headed for the water. At the edge she removed her g-string and leaving it on the beach stepped into the warm water. She floated about on her back half asleep for about an hour and then wandered in for some more alcohol.

As she was coming up out of the water she saw a handsome man sitting on the sand. He was tanned and his equally tanned cock hung nicely between his legs below a tuft of dark hair. He was easily the equal of the dreaded Ken and he had great big balls. He stood up her g-string hanging from a finger.

"I found this on the beach and thought I should wait for the owner. There are a lot of perverts around here who might do all sorts of things with it."

Karen looked him square in they eye and said "Hello, I'm Karen and I was rather hoping you might be a pervert."

"I do my best. I'm Pierre. Join me for a drink?"

She liked his sense of humour and leaving him swinging her underwear she walked up the sand with him. They downed a couple of drinks and Karen suggested they take a dip. He took her hand on the way to the water and she felt a warmness creep over her. He strung her little pussy cover over his shoulder.

They hit the water and Karen being as bold as she ever was swam over to him wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. He tasted of the cognacs they had just sipped. She felt a cock begin to rise and rub her bald lips. She whispered in his ear that she'd love to fuck him but not in just such a public spot.

Pierre pointed to a launch about 200 metres futher of shore. It was about 40 metres long and nobody appeared to be aboard.

"Can you swim that distance?"

"No way!"

"Then just hang onto my back and trust me."

He turned and started breaststroking out to the yacht. It took about fifteen minutes steady stroking to get them out there.

They clambered aboard and while Pierre got over his exertions Karen put her lips to his cock and licking the salt from it felt it slowly expand in her mouth. Once he was good and hard he sat her on the gunwhale and entered her. Her arse was pointed at the shore as he held her and fucked her with the same strong rhythm he'd used to swim them there.

Karen's waxed sex meant she was very sensitive and her swollen clitoris got plenty of rubbing. Because of the positon Pierre penetrated deeply. She came twice before Pierre indicated he was ready. She'd long since ceased to care and just told him to fill her. His sperm went everywhere up inside her and was squeezed out by his huge cock. He pumped and pumped and pumped. Karen came again.

Pierre lifted her off her perch and then to her horror still impaled on him her legs wrapped around him and all exposed she was startled as she heard him issuing instructions to someone.

"Maxine would you please take Mademoiselle Karen below and tend to her needs."

He lifted her of his cock as it deflated. A short naked brunette took her by the hand and and with cum running down her legs escorted her to a bathroom. Once there she turned on the shower and ushered her in. She stepped in after her and washed Karen all over. She had her squat and cleaned her pussy very carefully. She even shampooed her hair at both ends. She turned the shower off and dryed Karen, whose head was still spinning.

Pierre was waiting as she stepped out of the shower.

"I told you I did my best to be a pervert. While you are aboard Maxine will tend to your every need that I cannot satisfy." He said with a smile.

Karen took a breath to speak but nothing came out. Pierre took her hand and walked her to the dining room. A seafood meal was waiting.

Karen found her tongue. " Look I have to get back soon before I'm missed."

"Ah, you have a companion?"
"Two, my sister and her boyfriend. They were asleep when I left."

"You holiday naked with your sister and her boyfriend? She must be very beautiful for him to ignore you!"

Karen was thousands of miles from home she didn't need to lie.

"He doesn't ignore me we share and yes she is very beautiful."

"I'm impressed. Here is a phone, ring the hotel and ask them aboard or would you rather go back to shore."

Karen dialed the hotel and arranged for Dave and Sam to meet a watertaxi on the shore in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later they were aboard Pierre's launch. They had worn clothes not knowing what to expect. As Sam walked up the gangway to see a naked Karen and Pierre arm in arm welcoming them she resolved to get naked.

Pierre and Karen made a nice if temporary couple. Sam began to get a bit moist as her sister told her about the afternoon's activities. She would never fuck another man unless Dave was present and so Pierre was a definite possibility. She made sure he got to see plenty of her facing him with one leg drawn up on her chair.

Maxine would appear from time to time to deliver drinks or snacks. She showed no inclination to cover herself. When Dave couldn't help himself and became hard Pierre offered him her mouth. Sam nodded her approval and Maxine put her mouth in his lap and sucked him off as the others continued their conversation. Pierre suggested they all stay aboard that evening and bluntly asked Sam if she would like to join him and Karen in bed.

As Sam protested Dave's exclusion two more naked women arrived on deck.

"Can we agree on a trade. I'm sure Maxine, Marie and Justine will make up for your absence."

"Can't we all be together?" Asked Sam.

"Oh! Even better, of course, an orgy!"

Pierre made all the introductions and turned to lift Karen onto his lap and began to kiss her deeply. Dave's blowjob had only slowed him up slightly. Soon he was responding to Marie and Justine's oral ministrations. Maxine took Sam by the hand over to where Karen was obscenely spread on Pierre's lap. Karen felt Sam beside her and broke her kiss with Pierre to kiss her. At the same time she felt Maxine go to work on her behind.

Sam kissed Pierre and Karen stood up and moved to lie down so Maxine could continue to eat her. Sam had bent into Pierre's lap and was suckling on his lovely cock. She loved to feel a man grow hard in her mouth. Soon she hoped to feel this one discharge in her. As she turned to offer herself to him she saw that Karen was enjoying Maxine and vice versa.

Dave's cock was lodged in Justine who was facing away form him, her legs spread and Marie ministering to his balls and Justine's clit.

Sam felt the big hands on her hips and then the pressure at her entrance. She sat back onto Pierre with her legs wide open. Pierre held her, one hand on her right breast the other strummed her clit. She didn't have to and infact couldn't move. She was spread wide and impaled, her feet unable to touch the deck.. Everyone could see her most intimate parts. It took about ten minutes of this for her to cum.

She asked Pierre if she could suck his cock. He lifted her off him eagerly consenting and she bent and sucked his cock dry of all the creamy spurts he could send her. Karen and Maxine were on the deck locked in a post orgasmic embrace and Marie was sucking Dave's cum out of an obviously contented Justine.

Karen liked her sex rougher than Sam. She had told Dave that the first time she exposed her pussy for him to fuck. When Sam was very horny she would ask for things to be a little rougher or faster than usual but what she really liked was a long slow fuck that left her limp used and wet. The languid sensation of sperm running from her as she masturbated or was gently fingered in a half sleep was one of her favourites.

Dave had never explored Karen's desire for rough treatment beyond when asked entering her without foreplay and fucking her hard and quickly especially as she was bent over some furniture maturbating. From time to time she would fuck slowly for an hour or so but unlike her sister this was the exception.

Returning to the everyday world after their holiday was a bit of a struggle for them all. The first night on Pierre's boat had been followed by many others. The days and the orgasms had flown by. 9 to 5 jobs however rewarding previously paled.

Karen was the most unsettled. There was some need in her that was going unfulfilled. The others sensed this and one night as Karen was getting fucked on the counter in the women's toilets at an upmarket hotel Sam and Dave sat in bed at home discussing her.

Sam had an idea. She told Dave about how the girls had been raised. They had shared a bedroom and because their father and mother - whom she had never mentioned before were strict disciplinarians the girls had been raised in a very stern environment. This certainly explained why they had gone and still did go wild.

Dave wondered where this was heading when Sam continued.

"I was scared of them but Karen just took it all in her stride. The spankings hurt us both but she never ran and hid. When I was sobbing at night she used to get into my bed and cuddle me although she was just as sore as I was. She'd pull up my nightie and rub whatever she could find into my bottom just to soothe me. She really looked after me"

"We weren't allowed leave home until we were 18 or married which is why Karen got married so young. I thought I'd be left on my own but she talked our parents into letting me live with her and Ken until I was 20 and finished my training."

"We were used to sleeping in the same bed and even to cuddling up so one week when Ken was away Karen asked me to her bed for company. I don't know what happened we were all grown up but we got a bit drunk and a cuddle went a bit far. That's how we became whatever you want to call us."

"Ok" Dave interupted, "but what bearing does this have on Karen's restlessness?"

"I'm getting to that. Our parents never molested us or anything but after Karen and I had sex for the first time she admitted that she had enjoyed getting her spankings - not sexually really because she wasn't old enough and it was just their way of keeping us in line. I don't think our parents ever guessed. I certainly didn't, she just seemed really brave to me."

"We used to share Ken once we became lovers and I know he never spanked her but I think that she might just enjoy going across your knee or even a good few slaps on her arse as you fuck her. God knows she likes a rough fuck! I think her upbringing has made her yearn for a bit of discipline and pain."

The rigid hardon Sam had to suck dry told her that Dave had given the matter some serious thought. Her mouth full of his sperm told her just how deeply he was considering the matter.

About 11pm Karen arrived home. She came into the bedroom and kissed them both. She was tipsy and a bit dishevelled. She told them how she'd dragged some man she'd met about five minutes previously into the toilets and had him 'do' her on the counter. The only other woman present had hiked her skirt and masturbated while she watched.

"I made him use a condom, thank God." She giggled. "Davey I'm still horny any chance you could help?"

Sam and Dave looked at each other.

"I sucked him off 20 minutes ago. He'll last a while, are you sure you want to start this Karen?"

"Yep!" She swayed. "Get that big cock hard and fuck me blind!"

More looks were exchanged. Dave got out of bed his cock beginning to stir. He bent and put Karen over his shoulder marching her into the living room. Before he put her down he landed a smack on her rear. She yelped but wriggled on his shoulder. No complaint though.

He put her down and before she could do anything he turned her around and pushed her over the back of a big comfortable chair. He stood back for a moment. She didn't move. Slowly he reached out to the hem of her skirt. He gave a sharp yank up and exposed her flimsy panties. She was silent and still just breathing deeply. Dave thought he saw a slight tremble in her leg. He reached out to her silky panties. He tore them off her and waited. He thought he heard a whimper. He was rock hard. He positioned himself at her open entrance and pushed harder than he ever had. She grunted. He withdrew, he plunged back into her again and again and again. He thought about smacking her but decided to save that for a day when he could put her across his knee. He just kept at her. Her head had reared back her mouth was open in a silent scream of pleasure. She would be raw in the morning but Dave was touching a part of her that she wanted to become reaquainted with. This wasn't just rough sex he was doing something different this time. She knew who was boss now. He hadn't said a thing to her. The slap of his balls on her clit sent shocks through her. Unusually for her she could sense every part of his cock on her walls. Not just a feeling of fullness but a tactile sensual pleasure right in and along her core.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers