Karina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled to take the length of me, but with a slight pop my head went past her barrier and into her throat, and then she was deeply and full onto me, her little hands holding my ball sack as she nursed my big cock deep in her throat. I felt her adorable hum as her tongue lavished the vein on the under-side of my cock as she held it down her throat, and then pulled off it again, only to impale herself on my phallus again and again with loving slowness.

At one point she stopped and looked up at me, jacking my slippery cock with her little hands as she whispered, "I was so hoping you'd like me. I've had a crush on you ever since a week after you came here and gave that presentation. You're making my dreams come true." And with that she kissed all over my purple cock head and then pushed herself onto my cock until I was buried deep in her body and her little tongue was licking my sac.

I held her head as my spurts went down her pretty belly, and then let her come up until a third of my cock was in her mouth so she could breathe. She caught each spurt on her tongue by placing it in front of my piss slit so as not to gag, quickly swallowing between each spurt, her tongue always back in place just in time. She drank everything, and then cleaned me up with long, slow licks worthy of a mother washing her bear cub.

I believe she would have happily stayed there all night sucking and laving my cock if I hadn't eventually pulled her up my body. We embraced in a tight hug and kissed and drank each other for many minutes. She was still thirsty and I fed her my mouth juice which she eagerly drank, moaning all the while I fingered her crack. Her mouth wet my fingers as I made trips between her pussy sheath and her tongue, taking first one finger, then two, then three, deep into her pretty ass and crack.

Soon I couldn't take it any longer and I pushed her over onto the bed, her head deep in the pillows and her knees up until her glorious pussy ass was up and arched and open. By the glow of the night lamp her bottom was even more impressive. Her crack was deep and open and wide. Her skin was white and unblemished, and her ass pussy was pink and pouched and raised with wrinkles and rings, naturally fatty and juicy.

Her bottom crack ran down into a little pink purse and uncut clit cock that was so sweet it made my mouth water. She was a perfect girl, with a pink clit head poking out of her sheath that any woman would be jealous to have, and a fat, pulsing pussy nestled in a beautiful, deep, open bottom crack. She lay there moaning and ready, a small dollop of ass juice seeping out of her pouty pussy ring ass. I didn't know if it was lube or natural ass juice. I didn't care. I gloried in her sexy body and I couldn't help myself but look just a little longer even though I knew it was frustrating for her not to feel my touch.

I began by kissing her pretty cheeks, opening her cleft even farther with my big hands, and then making long, slow licks up and down her crack. I sucked her little clean shaven purse into my mouth, and then kissed and licked my way up her perineum to her luscious, excreting pussy sheath, burying my face into her beautiful bottom.

And then we kissed. Really kissed. She pouched her pussy ass, and I pulled on her ass mouth with my lips as I slithered my tongue deep into her sheath. She smelled heavenly, and tasted so delightful, sweet and tangy at the same time. My hands worked her cheeks open and closed as my nose and lips and tongue explored her beautiful ass sheath and crack, always returning to that wonderful deep kiss, when she and I would both stop gyrating while we puckered for each other in the most intimate way. I was filled with lust and caring for this beautiful girly-boy.

"I'm going to come, you beautiful man," she breathed, and I flipped her over and held her little legs up as I nipped her clit into my mouth and pulled back her glans as I sucked her pretty orgasm into my mouth and drank her down. At 3 inches, she was larger than any woman's clit and therefore oh, so sweet. She moaned and writhed sensually below me, holding her legs behind her head as I drank from her pretty clit-cock.

Just as her spurts were slowing, I tasted something tangy and warm, and I realized she had spurted some pee. She tensed a little, having lost control in her abandon, but as I sucked her pretty pink clit she let herself go again and I tasted the rest of her sweet nutty orgasm before it became over shadowed with the tangy warm feminine piss that I, as her man, instinctively felt was mine. I drank her she-piss as well, and laved her clit-cock until she had nothing left. I licked her little purse and uncut candy stick until she began hardening again, her moans and soft sissy squeals bringing up my maleness and protective and dominant nature.

I raised my head, and she pulled back her legs even further, revealing her ass pussy in the center of her open cleft, her ass mouth opening and closing while she wiggled her cheeks.

My cock was rampant. I moved up into her arms, gathering her legs with my shoulders as I went, sliding my cock up and down her crack as we fell into a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I positioned my cock to the entrance of her ass mouth. She pooched out her ass lips as I wedged my big head between her sweet lips.

As my head popped into her perfect ass, I paused just for a moment to feel the beautiful pressure around my cock head. Karly sucked on my tongue as we kissed deeply, and I moved her legs back even further as I gained leverage in her sheath. She moved her hands down and pulled her cheeks apart.

I slowly moved within her; an inch in, pause, and then an inch out. Repeat. Then two inches in, pause, and an inch out. Repeat. She was ribbed and wet and tight and sensuous and perfect. My cock felt like nothing before. For the umpteenth time that night a thrill ran down my spine as Karly sucked on my tongue while her ass pussy sucked on my cock.

We slowly established a rhythm. She relaxed as I moved into her, and squeezed her ass mouth around my cock as I pulled out. Relax, pause, squeeze. Push, pause, withdraw. Our pauses were growing into squeezes as well. She relaxed as I pushed, then squeezed as I paused fully in her, and squeezed even more as I withdrew. I felt as big as an elephant, and twice as strong.

"God made your ass sheath for my cock," I breathed into her mouth.

"You say the most beautiful things," she breathed back, and then sucked on my tongue as I pushed my cock into her to the bottom and brushed her prostate until she came all over our bellies.

I fucked her sweet ass slow and steady. I fucked her with a building crescendo. I fucked her until I was barely pulling out before pushing again and again up into her sheath and she was squeezing my big cock with her ass sheath ribs and her juicy cheeks and I was as buried as I could possibly be. We fucked and fucked, and I couldn't stop.

We would slow down for a time to catch our breath, languidly enjoying a slow in-pause-out motion until the passion would well again, and I would rut her beautiful bottom pulling her ass cheeks and grinding into her sheath again.

Almost surprisingly, I began to come. Sensing it, she squeezed harder, trapping me deep within her as I spurted over and over into her upturned bowels. I gave her one last kiss and rolled over onto my back in exhaustion.

Quickly she rolled over between my legs and began laving and kissing and gently sucking my cock, cleaning me up while she murmured sweet nothings. When she was done, she popped my cock into her mouth and refused to budge as we drifted off to sleep.

12