All Comments on 'Karina The Sorceress Ch. 01'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
TANUKI, GOOD STUFF!!

Nice story

PhoenixPrime01PhoenixPrime01over 19 years ago
Great Big Smile for Tanuki.

A well written and imaginative introduction to a non-constent story with strong BDSM overtones to it as well a possible mind control ones too.

I'll be looking forward to further chapters and fully expect them to remain on the same level as this introduction.

Congadulations and keep it going Tanuki,

PhoenixPrime

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed this story, well written, well edited. Internal dialogue was well done, as well as the flashback. You are very good at capturing the details but I never felt bogged down by them. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please!!!!

Wonderful story! I love the demon and how devious he is at getting the sorceress's body to betray her. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I was the second to leave feedback

I am still checking back, hoping for another chapter on this. Searching, calling up from memroy what I can from months ago, finally finding it again. VERY well done to the point I am craving more. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! To the point I'd pay money for it. You're very good. Please give us more? (Your other story was really good too just not quite my cup o' tea, but definitely worth reading. You're development and handling of characters and inner dialogue is flawless.) Give us more or find a publisher.

(I may just register to track your work. Thank you so much for sharing it. Give us more or sell out. Something...please.)

If it matters at all, I'm female, married, older than you and admire how you treat the subjects and the language

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done - unique

What a unique contribution... looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please!

I've always been a fan of fantasy stories. Fantasy mixed with sex always turns out great! I can't wait for more!

hiddenselfhiddenselfabout 19 years ago
Excellent fantasy

More control than non-consent, but still a great story. I loved the characterization of the demon and the whole idea of the ring. Bravo.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Start!

Waiting for a sequel. The story was great, it held me in it's power. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. Seems like you have set Karina up to be molested by other demons and wizards too, with all of the problems of accumulating magical geas, curses, and bonds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome.

Please, write a sequel. This story was very well-written and imaginative -- I like the main character. I'm hoping she'll overcome this curse!

Worker11811Worker11811about 18 years ago
I love magickal sex!

I love magickal sex! Can you make Katrina use her powers to make men fuck her? Oh! That would be so good!

I know you have other stories but I haven't read them yet. I will, soon. I'm just commenting on what I have read so far.

I like the magick talisman that makes Katrina need to fuck but I don't like the fact that it cancels out her magick. It would be super great if Katrina still had her powers so she could make men fuck her by magick!

Oh! I like fur, too. Can you make her get fucked by a fur beast?

DocCISDocCISover 16 years ago
Very well done

Just came across this group of stories and have to say I love this first one!

ellyneiellyneiabout 16 years ago
Thank you

thank you, thank you, thank you. I loved it, THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES