Karl and Naomi Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple get carried away preparing for a new experience.
1.5k words
3.58
14.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know who had brought up the idea first but I guess it didn't matter, we were both equally eager to go. It would be something new and we always said that we would try pretty much anything, as long as we both agreed. I had been with Naomi for almost two years and we were both twenty three. I looked at the clock and saw that it was seven o'clock, we had three hours until we were expected at the pub. We had made the arrangements very carefully and everyone had agreed that meeting where we said was a good idea. It was out of town, yet no too far out and we hoped that way all four of us wouldn't bump into anyone we knew.

I was stretching out on the bed in just my boxer shorts while Naomi was in the shower. Even with so long to go Naomi had insisted she needed to begin to get ready and who was I to argue. To me she was gorgeous, I had thought that from the moment that I saw her, and if she wanted to go all out to impress the other couple I wasn't going to stop her. I could hear Naomi quietly singing to herself like she always did when she was in the shower and I started humming along with her.

I went over to the dressing table and opened the laptop. Sitting down I opened the email account we had set up for just this occasion and started looking through all the messages. I couldn't believe that the one advert we placed had managed to get so many responses. It had taken me and Naomi three days to go through every single one of them and reply. Eventually I came to the message I was looking for and opened it. I scanned the message quickly and then opened the attachment that came with it. Staring back at me from the screen was the couple that Naomi and I had decided on to be our first time trying group sex.

Her name was Terri; she was five feet eight tall with 36D tits and shoulder length black hair. His was Ryan and he wasn't that much different to me in stature. We were roughly the same height, he was maybe half an inch taller but that was it, but Naomi had instantly decided that he was the one she wanted out of all the pictures we had seen. Maybe any other man would have been jealous but with the trust I had in her I was fine about it. We had talked about Terri and Ryan a lot since the arrangements had been made and we both agreed that this would more than likely be the only time we ever saw them, maybe even the only time we ever tried bringing another couple into our sex life.

I was still sat at the computer when Naomi came back into the room. I didn't even realise she was there until she tapped me gently on the shoulder.

"Is everything okay Karl you aren't having second thoughts are you?" She asked.

"Yes it's all good I was just checking them out again." I told her.

I clicked the image off and turned to look at Naomi. She was standing there in just a very small towel that only just covered her tits and ass. She turned away from me and lifted her towel a little, showing me just the bottom curves of her firm ass and started to walk over to the bed when I grabbed at the towel and pulled it. The towel came off her, leaving her standing naked, and in one swift move I jumped out of the chair and wrapped my arms around her. As I pressed against her my cock started to stiffen in my boxer shorts and I began to massage her 34C tits with one hand as I let my other travel down over her flat stomach and rest on her neatly trimmed golden pussy. Her nipples stiffened between my fingers and she reached up and pulled my head down to her neck.

Breathing gently against her skin Naomi whispered in my ear. My cock was fully erect and pressing into the crack of her ass and Naomi opened her legs a little allowing me to slowly insert one finger gently into her pussy. I slowly started to massage her clit from behind as I kissed her neck lightly. Naomi was grinding against my cock with her ass, causing it to pop out of my boxer shorts. She opened her legs even more to allow me to insert another finger deep into her pussy and with a loud gasp Naomi had a shuddering orgasm, her juices coating my fingers as they carried on working inside her. Removing my fingers I turned Naomi around so she was facing me so I was pressing against her stomach with my cock, a small drop of pre-cum leaking from the end.

Naomi reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to slowly wank me. I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting gently, before she dropped to her knees and took my full length deep into her mouth. As Naomi moved her head up and down along my cock she started to massage my balls, rolling them gently around between her fingers, before removing them and inserting her middle finger into her pussy. She masturbated furiously and, gasping loudly, came again before she removed her finger and slid her hand between my legs. Slowly she rubbed her juice covered finger against my ass and then inserted it deep into me. I gasped loudly and jerked forward, my cock burying itself deeper into her throat almost causing her to choke, as she began to move her finger in a circular motion in my ass. Naomi knew that pushing her finger into my ass made me cum quicker and she stopped sucking my cock and looked up at me.

"Fuck me Karl I want to feel your cock deep in my pussy." Naomi whispered to me.

She stood up and went to the bed. Laying down she parted her legs for me and I knelt between them and lifted her legs so they were resting on my shoulders. Gently I pushed my cock against her soaking pussy and as she pulled her lips apart I slid easily into her.

Naomi rubbed at her clit furiously, as I fucked her slowly, bringing herself to her third orgasm. Stopping playing with her pussy she ran her hands up her body and started to play with her nipples before lifting her head and letting her tongue dart across them, tasting her own pussy juice. Quickening my thrusts Naomi's breathing became even more rapid and she reached down and gripped my cock as I pulled back. Holding me she removed my cock from her pussy and guided it further down between her legs.

Guiding me she held my cock against her tight ass and gently pulled it against her. I pushed against her tight hole and slowly my cock penetrated her causing her to let out a small scream. Her ass gripped my cock as I slowly began to thrust deep into her. Every time I pushed my cock into her Naomi gasped and pulled a pillow to her face to stop herself from screaming out. As I fucked her hard she began to play with her swollen pussy again and the harder I drove my cock into her ass the deeper she pushed her fingers into her pussy. Tensing my body I knew I wasn't going to be much longer.

"I'm going to cum." I told Naomi breathlessly.

"Yes Karl let me feel your cum filling my ass." She replied as she slid a third finger into her pussy.

Pushing my cock into her hard I felt myself twitch and cum erupted from the end of my cock filling her ass. I felt the fluid draining from my body as Naomi squeezed her ass tight, my cock twitching with every spurt of cum, her fingers still furiously fucking her pussy. I pushed deeper onto her ass once more, arching my back, and felt the last of my cum trickle out of my cock into her. Naomi gasped loudly as I did and stopped plunging her fingers into her pussy before pulling them out and reaching up to my mouth so I could suck her juices from them. I withdrew my cock from her ass and a small trickle of cum leaked out and ran down between her cheeks onto the bed. I looked down at Naomi and smiled.

"Tonight had better be something special to top that." I said.

"It doesn't matter how good tonight is nothing will top that." Naomi replied.

"I hope Terri and Ryan know what they have let themselves in for babe." I said and smiled.

"So do I because I am so horny I can't wait to meet them." She said with a mischievous grin.

"Come on let's get cleaned up I don't want them tasting anything they shouldn't." I said and we both started laughing.