Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Amy still in her dress, albeit barefoot, made Mark think about the dress code for supper. "Have we got time to rinse off, beautiful?"

"Yep, I figured if I told you early, you MIGHT make it on time for once," Amy replied with a wink and left them to clean up.

Getting to his feet, Mark pulled Vanessa into a hug. "I love you, Mrs. Thompson."

"I love you, too, Mr. Thompson. Now let's get cleaned up, I'm starved and you haven't fed me yet," she finished with a sexy wink and turned to get in the shower.

Knowing they had to hurry a bit, Vanessa settled for rubbing her soapy body against her husband. She couldn't believe how their life together over the past ten years had gotten better, each becoming best friends as well as spouses. When she came back to herself, Mark was looking at her with a grin.

"See, test pattern land ain't so bad now is it?" he asked with a laugh.

"It wasn't test pattern land smart ass, it was warm fuzzy land and I was thinking about how much more I love you now than ten years ago," Vanessa finished with a superior sounding sniff.

"So you weren't even thinking about farts, burps or anything like that? Here I thought you had made some progress, but I guess not," he said with a theatrical sigh. "But just so you know, I love you even more, too."

Mark slid his arms around his soapy wife and held her close enjoying the skin-on-skin contact. He had to agree with Vanessa, not only did he love her more now than he ever had, he had never felt the sexual attraction fall off. There were the old married guys on the boat that spent most of their time looking around, having lost the spark at the house.

Mark slid back to the present and a slightly amused look on his wife's face.

"No, it wasn't farts or burps, it was you. You've gotta promise you won't let that out though, it will ruin my reputation," Mark finished with a smile as he drew her against him for a hug and a kiss.

Amy was just finishing setting the table as Mark and Vanessa came out. Mark was back in his suit and Vanessa was in her dress, and her hair was pulled back. Her makeup was gone, but Mark thought she was beautiful anyway. Amy had let her hair fall around her shoulders and had washed her face as well. Mark stopped and treated himself to slow trips up each feminine form, and was surprised anew at how beautiful they were. He shook himself and took a deep breath, and then went to seat his missing pieces at the table.

The conversation inevitably centered on the quick trip into town and the even quicker trip back. There was a bit of a disagreement over driving arrangements until Mark promised that he would take the Lincoln. He figured if it made them feel better he could forego his babies for a few days. He really didn't mind too much as he didn't have a desire to come down with a bad case of lead poisoning.

Mark had a mental list of things he needed to do and added things as the conversation wound through the meal. Most would go through Adam, a few through Scott and a few others could be done with phone calls in the morning. Only one of the items was a surprise.

He slid back into the conversation as the girls shared a glance knowing he had been chasing the proverbial butterfly again.

"Anything important sweetheart?" Amy asked.

"Well, I guess so. We need to get some range time if we are going to be armed and I thought Adam and Jack could set that up. Also, I think I'll see about making that Lincoln a permanent addition to the car pool, as it were. The other thing that was going through my mind was the need to add some space here. I was thinking about adding a dining room, a master suite and expanding the kitchen. If we are all going to be here I want to have as few extra irritants as possible." Mark paused and looked up to see surprise on their faces.

"Yes, there are times when I actually do think when the vacant sign is lit," he finished and poked his tongue out.

"Baby, interesting that you should bring up an addition; Amy and I were talking earlier and had a couple of ideas too. We think we need a playroom. And you need to add a nursery to your list too," Vanessa said as she watched him adding the rooms to the mental plans.

"Playroom? What kind of playroom? Ohhh..."

That's when the nursery comment decided to slap his brain. Glancing up wide eyed, a big grin lit up his face. Now that he was closer to getting out he could allow himself to think about kids.

"Umm, how big does the nursery need to be?"

"Unless we both have twins, big enough for two would be fine sweetheart," Amy said watching him for a reaction.

Mark was still sleep lagged and a bit slow on the uptake and his eyes showed the slow reaction times.

"Both...twins?" was all he could push out as he really heard what Amy had said.

"Yes, baby, both yes, twins maybe," Vanessa laughed when she heard how she sounded and decided she had tapped into her inner cavewoman.

"You, too, beautiful? Are you sure?" Mark asked Amy. Vanessa made sense, but he hadn't thought any farther than the end of his dick until they had sat down at the table.

"Yes, Mark, me too. We both think you will make a great dad," Amy said.

Mark looked at each lady seeing the calm certainty in their eyes, and felt his grin slide back on his face. He almost pinched himself to make sure he was really awake but settled for holding his hands out to Amy and Vanessa, each lacing their fingers with his.

"I'll get Doug started on the plans in the morning then, although we might have to stay at "Jack's" once the heavy construction starts," Mark said. "What time frame did you have in mind?"

"Well, we aren't getting any younger, but it seems like we need to make sure that Chad and his herd of hyenas are out of the way first," Amy answered getting a confirming nod from Vanessa. "Plus, it will take a while after we come off the pill to be able to get pregnant."

"For the time being, I would really feel better if you two didn't go out alone," Mark held up a finger to head off the arguments. "What would you have done if you had pulled up outside of Brad's place alone?"

Neither of them was putting up any fight, quite the opposite as they were both wearing smiles as they sat looking at him.

"We couldn't agree more sweetheart," Amy said with that grin. "Just make sure you take someone with you too."

Mark saw the trap but wasn't going to push the issue.

"Promise Mark, and no trying to weasel around it," Vanessa said as he was looking at one then the other of them.

"Ok, I promise. If it will make you two feel better I'll take everybody and Chief too."

The trio slid back into small talk and a bit of normalcy, having spent countless meals over the years together sitting in the same spots.

Mark found his eyes drawn to the opening in Vanessa's dress and the glimpse of the inner curve of each breast it offered. As he felt his cock stirring, he turned to look at the way Amy's breasts were supported and displayed. When he looked up and knew he had been caught, he just shrugged and smiled.

"Alright now, you two go on and let me get this cleaned up," Vanessa said as she stood up and pulled Mark and Amy into a hug.

Amy slipped her arm around Mark's waist and after a small wave to Vanessa, led him to the bedroom.

Mark leaned against the door and watched as Amy walked further into the room. His eyes slid over her legs and settled on her ass; her heels and the short dress accentuating her curves.

Amy turned to Mark with a curious look on her face, having heard the sigh that meant something was on his mind.

"What is it Mark?"

"Will those be enough?" Mark said as he pointed to her rings.

Amy followed his finger and looked at him as she hesitated, trying to figure out what he was asking. "Just knowing that you love me enough to give them to me is enough. And if you're asking if I need a ceremony, all I can say is that I haven't needed one since the day you beat Shane's ass. I can't help it if you're just a little slow sometimes," Amy finished with a smile.

Mark took off his coat and tie and made sure the nefarious buttons were dealt with before pulling Amy down on the bed and into his arms.

"Hey, beautiful," Mark said as he brought his lips to Amy's.

"Hey, sweetheart," was all she had time to say before his lips were caressing hers.

As she rolled on top of Mark, Amy straddled his waist, her thighs gripping his ribs, which allowed him the freedom to explore her body while they kissed. Chills followed his fingertips as they wandered across her shoulders and down to the zipper at her hip.

Mark slid her zipper down and opened her dress like a present, folding the back open, allowing his fingers to explore further. He felt Amy smile when he moaned. All he felt was skin as he slid his hands down to cup her ass.

"I figured they would just be in the way, so I just left them off. I hope that's ok," Amy finished with an evil giggle.

"Oh, hell yes! Did you start out with them or were you going with the easy access option this evening?"

"I went with the easy access option, sweetie. Think I'll have to do it more, too, at least if this is the reaction I get," she said as she ground against the growing bulge in Mark's pants.

Amy pushed up and let Mark pull the dress from between them and sighed as she felt his hands settle over her nipples. Just as he started rolling them between his thumb and finger, she reached down and ripped his shirt open, buttons flying. Dragging her nails across his chest, she leaned down and nibbled her way past his ear on a path to his nipples.

Mark tried to reach for her to reciprocate the attention only to be stopped with a playful swat. He settled for holding her hair so he could watch as she loved him with her mouth, her tongue caressing his stomach with feathery licks while she undid his belt. She had just pulled his pants past his hips when his cock flipped out and swatted her in the chin.

"Watch what you're doing with that thing. You could put an eye out or something!" Amy said laughing, and picked up where she was before she was so rudely interrupted.

Mark watched as she wrapped her hand around him, the diamond flashing as she started stroking him and teasing the head with her tongue. Amy saw where he was looking and smiled at him with her mouth full. Reaching down to cup her cheek, he pulled her up to his mouth drawing a whine from her, albeit a short-lived one as his tongue slid past her lips.

"No fair," Amy pouted when they had come up for air. "You always get to play, oh shit that feels so good," she finished as he started rocking his hips, rubbing her clit with his erection. Shivering, Amy trapped his cock with her thighs as Mark used her wetness to slide effortlessly between them and gasped into his mouth when she felt his fingers spreading her open.

Mark pressed the shaft of his cock against Amy's drooling pussy, the inflated head digging between the swollen lips on each stroke before coming to rest against the tight bud of her asshole. Using his fingers as the head passed the mouth of her pussy, he redirected it and slid smoothly into her. Groaning and using his hands on her hips to align his cock, he buried it and stopped as her cervix bumped against the head.

"Oh fuck, maybe you don't get to have all the fun. Fuck me sweetheart!" as she jammed her hips down.

Mark leaned forward and brought her lips to his as he stroked into her, never breaking eye contact, adding another element to their lovemaking. It felt like he was falling into the pools of her eyes, losing himself as he slid into her mental embrace.

Amy had never considered the eyes as overly erotic but quickly revised her thinking as she felt Mark making love to her mind while loving her body. She was fighting a losing battle trying to wait for him and the effort flew out the window as he brought her rings to his lips. When she felt his lips caressing her finger she pushed down one last time and shoved him deep as she came.

"Sweetheart, I'm cumming. Fuck me, oh shit that feels so good," all while staring into his eyes.

Mark felt her walls gripping him as he kissed her fingers, the last of his control evaporating as she gasped and shuddered. He felt his balls tighten as he emptied himself into her, grunting with the effort of both cumming and trying to do so with his eyes open.

"I love you beautiful," he said between gasps with his lips against hers.

"I love you too sweetheart."

Just as they caught their breath, Vanessa knocked and poked her head in with a smile. "Love you two, now get rinsed off. Dessert is ready."

"I think I already had mine," Amy said with a grin, causing Vanessa to laugh and putting color in Mark's cheeks.

Pulling him to his feet, Amy slid into his arms and nodded to the bed, all of the linens in a twisted mess in the floor. "That's why we need a playroom sweetie," and led him off to the shower.

The smell of brownies filled the house as Mark and Amy walked into the den; a weakness for Mark and an aphrodisiac to the ladies. Both were wearing short robes that did more to emphasize their bodies than cover them; the sparring shorts he was wearing started showing the side effects of the robes. Just as he was considering the true power of brownies, the "bat phone" rang.

"Mark," was all he said as he answered.

"It's Adam. There's about twenty minutes before we've got company and we need to talk for a minute. Go ahead and let Chief out and get everyone dressed."

"Anything to worry about?" Mark said looking at the ladies.

"We don't think so, but I'll fill you all in when I get there. I'll see you in five minutes," and Mark heard the click as the Adam hung up.

"Seems we're going to have company. Adam says they are about twenty minutes out and he will be here in five minutes." Mark stopped to gauge their reactions and only saw the same calm from earlier. "Go ahead and get dressed; jeans, boots and long sleeve shirts. I want to be able to move if we need to."

They had just settled in the den when Chief stood up facing the door, his rumbling growl alerting them to a visitor. Mark grabbed the shotgun and stood next to the four legged security system.

"Mark, its Adam. Unlock the door and hold Chief's collar." Adam yelled as he approached the door.

Mark checked the chamber and flipped the safety off and unlocked the door, stepping back next to Chief. As Adam knocked and opened the door, Mark could feel the big dog tense even more.

"Ladies. Mark. Chief. Mind if I sit? And you won't need that right now," nodding to the gun in Mark's hand.

Mark clicked the safety on and put the gun on the table before he sat down between Amy and Vanessa on the couch. Both had the pistols he had given them earlier in their laps and were almost as tense as Chief.

Adam allowed himself a small smile and a sigh of relief. He didn't need the ladies melting down now. Taking a breath he started laying out the situation, much as he would do any briefing.

"This is what we know," Adam started. "We know that there are six of Chad's buddies on the way out. We don't know if Chad is with them though, it would be nice if he were. It would give us a chance to clean this up all at once."

"Any questions so far?" Adam paused. Getting three shaking heads he went on. "Now, this is what I want you three, four, to do. Are all of the weapons ready Mark?"

"All of them are loaded with one in the chamber."

"Good. I want you to take the ladies and Chief into the bedroom, lock the door and if anyone comes in, shoot them. Take all of the guns, you take the shotgun and give the ladies the rifles. Don't come out until I call and don't do anything stupid. We've got more than enough assets to stomp on these cockroaches. I think that's it, unless you've got questions."

Seeing none, Adam stood up and paused at the door, his hand on the knob. "I meant what I said," as he looked at Mark. "No heroes."

"I promise. Plus these two will shoot me if I tried that anyway." Mark said as an attempt to lighten the mood. "Seriously though, I'm not going to do anything, and thank you," shaking Adam's hand as the big man left.

Mark had Amy and Vanessa lay down in the walk-in closet, each armed with the rifles and a calm determination. He closed and locked the bedroom door, and put both pistols and the shotgun on the floor next to Chief. Taking the time to kiss the ladies, he took his place on the floor to wait.

It was only a few minutes, but it felt like a week, until the phone rang. "Mark, its Adam. Our friends just pulled up. We've got people in the office and the spare bedroom, so sit tight. Once we get them in a safe spot, I'll give you a call. Anyone that comes through the door, do what you have to do to stay safe. Any questions?" Adam finished.

"No, we'll see you when things are a little calmer. Thank you." Mark said and turned to the girls to tell them what was happening.

"Turn the lasers on. One of you watch the window and the other the door with me." He saw a red dot settle on the door and turned to see one on the wall under the window; both remarkably steady given the circumstances.

The sound of glass breaking in the kitchen pulled all of them fully back to the present; the sound of three safeties snapping off accompanying it.

Mark was watching Chief. When he saw the big dog perk up and the fur go up on his back, he brought the shotgun to his shoulder. That's when they heard the equivalent of Little Big Horn erupt for their "friends". It started with a loud bang and ended with shouts of "on your faces". The whole thing took about ten seconds and that was ten too many for Mark as he started mentally adding to his list for morning. He was still going through the list when the phone rang.

"Mark, its Adam. We got all of them, only ones we are missing now are Chad and the guy that was running everything while "We The People" were hosting his boss in jail. Are the girls ok?"

Mark looked over his shoulder to see grim smiles overlaying the tense expressions. He couldn't really expect anything else given the circumstances; it's not every night you have to lie in the floor with a rifle in your own house.

"We're all fine. Once this is all cleaned up, we need to talk. I don't think Vanessa needs to see those people tonight, so please do me a favor and call when they are outside," Mark said.

"No problem. We can get her to ID them from pictures, although a couple will need to heal up a little. I think they must have tripped coming up the back stairs," Adam said, lightening Mark's mood.

"Yeah, that first step's a bitch sometimes," Mark finished and hung up.

Mark was just finishing updating the girls when the phone rang again.

"Ok. Everyone is gone, let me get the guys back where they belong and we can have that talk. Give me five minutes and I'll be back, hang tight," and Adam was gone.

Mark could hear Adam detailing the people for watches and sleep, followed by the sound of vehicles pulling away.

True to his word, there was a light tap on the door. "Mark, its Adam."

Turning to Amy and Vanessa he pointed to the rifles and then to the door as he put the shotgun on the bed and picked up the 10mm. Mark reached up and unlocked the door and backed away. "Come in."

Adam pushed the door open and looked down to see two red lasers sitting on his chest. Keeping his hands out, he waited until he heard the safeties to drop them. "Let's talk," he said as he led the way to the kitchen.

Mark saw the signs of a struggle in the den, but the only real damage was the broken glass and some frazzled nerves.

"As far as we know we've got all but the last two," Adam repeated himself for the ladies. "We need you to verify who we've got in the morning," Adam said as he nodded to Vanessa.