Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other side took his breath away. The way the walls slid into the floor made it seem that they were floating in the star filled sky. He found his feet moving in that direction, the peaceful vista calling out to him. The sky was clear and the reflection of the full moon could be seen on the ocean's surface. Their only other companions were the stars that filled the sky, each twinkling with a message of tranquility.

Vanessa came up and snuggled under his arm, and let both the peace of the scenery and the peace that Mark gave her, fill her. This hadn't been on her list, but she mentally added it so she could cross it off, bringing a smile to her lips.

"I love you, Ness. This is almost as beautiful as you are baby," Mark said in a low tone like he was afraid any noise would shatter the peace that had settled over them.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," was all she said before placing a kiss on his cheek and wrapping her body around his in a hug.

"C'mon, I'll show you around," she said and saw a funny look cross his face. She and Amy had come out earlier and "decorated" the suite and brought the clothes the young couple would need for the weekend.

Once Mark really looked around, it was clear the "prom elves" had been busy. He saw candles strategically placed throughout the suite, which Vanessa started lighting as they passed through each room. The "suite" turned out to be the entire top floor of the hotel which seemed as if were floating, disconnected from the rest of the world, becoming their private refuge.

The bedroom looked out into the night sky, the moon the only illumination needed. Mark put their bags down, went into the bathroom and started laughing. The closet had three of his suits and at least five of Vanessa's gowns, each as stunning as the one she was currently wearing. He also saw the abundance of candles and another card. This one was addressed to him and Vanessa.

Turning to call her, he jumped when he saw her leaning against the door.

"Hi there gorgeous, seems we have mail," he finished in his best AOL voice.

"Hi there yourself, handsome," as she pressed against him.

Hey there you two,

Please take care of each other. You both deserve some happiness and peace.

I love you and I'll see you on Sunday.

Have fun,

Amy

The note had been leaning against three bottles of wine. That gave Mark an idea, but that was for tomorrow. Right now his calendar was full of the beautiful brunette in his arms. Opening a bottle, he poured two glasses and handed Vanessa's hers, then led the way to the balcony that overlooked the beach. Hitting the button caused four of the panels to slide into the floor allowing the sound of the surf to flood into the room.

Tipping his glass to Vanessa's, Mark allowed the high ping to die off before he said anything.

"To new beginnings. I love you."

"I love you, too," Vanessa answered and pressed against him as they kissed. She felt the growing bulge against her stomach and let a little moan escape, the sound muffled by their lips. When Mark slipped his hand down to cup her ass and pulled her against him, she broke the kiss and gasped, baring her neck in the process.

Vanessa felt each kiss and nibble Mark was covering her throat with turn into tingling jolts that had her pussy dripping. She wasn't sure what went through her mind, but she found her hand in his hair as she pressed his teeth into the soft flesh under her ear. She whimpered as she felt him running his tongue in fluttering circles, and pressed more insistently willing him to mark her.

She had never been able to stand the sluts in school that walked around with hickeys. The one time in high school that her boyfriend had tried to give her one was the last time they had gone out. But here she was, wanting Mark to give her the marking that would show the world that she was his.

"Mark sweetheart, please," as she pulled him even tighter to her neck. "Oh, fuck yes, let everyone know I'm yours. Suck it Mark, oh shit I'm cumming baby."

Her knees tried to take a break and Mark had to hold her up, but she didn't let go of his hair until she was sure he had left his signature on her neck; he had already signed her heart.

Mark put the glasses on the table and picked Vanessa up. He was going to lay her down until she was steadier, but stopped as he felt her hand on his cheek.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you, too, Ness."

His eyes were drawn to the hickey that was still an angry red color, the apology already on his lips when Vanessa stopped him.

"Mark, I needed you to do that. I needed you to take possession of my body like you did with my heart. I want to be able to show it off and let everyone know that I'm yours."

Mark felt the last of her walls fall away, baring everything inside her to him, causing his to drop in response. Each of them felt the "click" as they felt the interweaving of their souls, even though there was still a sense of wariness that the other wouldn't like what they saw and disappear.

"Do you still mean it, Ness?" Mark asked reluctantly.

"More than ever, baby. What about you?"

"I meant it then and I mean it even more now," and pulled her mouth to his, their tongues dancing to the slower rhythm of love.

Mark went to lay her on the bed, but stopped when she pointed to the bathroom. He set her on her feet and turned to leave but stopped as she reached past him and shut the door. His eyes were drawn to the curve of her hips and ass as she bent over to start the shower.

Vanessa could feel his eyes as she bent over, and stayed that way as she looked over her shoulder. She saw the way his eyes caressed her, almost like they were his fingers. When he looked into her eyes, there was only love as he smiled and held out his arms. She pressed her body against his feeling like a whole person again.

"Let's rinse off. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait," Vanessa said with a sigh as she felt his lips tracing their way across her collar bone. She started helping Mark out of his tux and saw the outline of his cock in his boxers, making her eyes get big. She gathered her dress up and slid to her knees placing small kisses along his hardness. Listening to his sighs, she felt each one turning the heat up in her pussy. She hooked her thumbs through the waistband and slowly pulled them down, freeing his throbbing cock. She saw that her hands were shaking and tried to still them, but she was too late. Mark saw them too.

"What's wrong, baby?" Mark said, as he pulled her to her feet.

"Nothing, sweetheart," as she stared at the floor.

"Vanessa, look at me. Please tell me what's wrong."

"Like I said, nothing is wrong exactly," as she looked down again only to find a finger stopping her.

"Ness," Mark said.

"I haven't ever...," Vanessa said in a whisper, but it was loud enough for Mark to hear.

"Oh god baby, I'm so sorry. We don't have to do anythi...," he stopped at the hand across his mouth and the fierce look in her eyes.

"Yes, we do, Mark; if you try to get away from me again I'll hunt you down. I just don't want to disappoint you."

"Vanessa, there's nothing you could do that would disappoint me. Now, let's get in the shower before the rest of the guests start beating on our elevator for using all of the hot water," Mark said as he slid the zipper down her back.

Vanessa felt chills follow the path of her zipper, silently wishing he would just rip it off of her and take her on the floor. Her hands were still shaking as she reached for the shoulders of the gown, and ran into Mark's hands as they caught her smaller ones in his.

"Are you sure, baby?" he said, concern plainly in his eyes.

"More than I ever thought possible," she replied, letting her need fill her eyes and voice.

Mark pulled Vanessa against him and kissed her as he slid her gown over her shoulders, tracking the progress with his skin as it fell to the floor. Running his fingers down her spine, he rubbed them over the swells of her ass, hearing a moan escape as he filled his palms with her bare skin.

Vanessa gasped as her nipples hardened against his chest and then again when she felt the heat of his cock press against her stomach. Mark picked her up and headed for the shower, pausing as she kicked off her shoes before he put her down in the shower. She felt him as he slid behind her, wrapping her in his arms, as he made her want him even more.

Foregoing the washcloth, Mark soaped up his hands and used them to wash the goddess in his shower. He started his soapy massage at her neck, using the time to get to know Vanessa's body, cataloging her spots as he went. He heard her whimpers turn into frustrated whines as he would find one and move on, never paying more than fleeting attention to them.

"Mark. Please make me cum. I can't take any more teasing sweetheart. Eat your pussy again please. Please," Vanessa tapered off as Mark sat her on the bench.

Once Mark had Vanessa on the seat, he slid to his knees and started the return trip with her toes, touching every inch of her feet and legs with his lips. By the time he reached her knees, he could see the trail of her juices running between the cheeks of her ass. He had a running battle with her hands as he intercepted them time after time as she tried to reach her pussy. He thought she had given up trying until she changed tactics and acted like she was reaching for her clit again, only to grab his head with both hands. Before he had a chance to move, she had mashed her swollen lips against his tongue.

Vanessa couldn't take anymore. Mark was teasing her to the point that had crossed over into what had to be torture. She managed to shove her pussy against his mouth and put her feet on his shoulders to get extra pressure against her throbbing mound. She gasped as Mark's fingers found her nipples and pulled as his tongue split her swollen lips, diving into her.

"Yes, oh fuck! That's so good Mark. Eat me, just like that baby. Oh, shit, I'm cumming again."

All Mark could do was hold on as Vanessa used his mouth to relieve the pressure. He settled for licking whatever happened to be on his tongue as she twisted her hips to put it where she needed it. When Mark found her asshole peeking at him, he didn't hesitate and started flicking it with his tongue setting off her orgasm.

Mark shifted his hands to her hips and kept her in place as Vanessa rode her orgasm out. Pressing against her feet, he trapped her between his shoulders and the wall, spreading her pussy lips open and licked her from asshole to clit. He didn't think she could take much more but couldn't resist taking a few more swipes with his tongue. The last thing he did was suck her clit, setting off another spasm.

Vanessa finally started coming down and looked down to see an evil twinkle as she felt a playful flick on her clit.

"Mark, baby, please kiss me. No not there, this set of lips, not those you toad, oh shit stop that!"

Mark had started using his tongue like a frog would, but he was flicking it across her clit.

"Rrriiiiibbbbbiiiittttt," he said just before he "frogged" her one last time before dissolving into laughter.

Vanessa regretted it the instant she invoked the toad reference but was saved when Mark got tickled and rocked back on his heels. It didn't help that he had his forehead resting against her clit as he giggled though. Not able to stop, she found herself giggling helplessly until Mark slipped up and kissed her. His face was covered in her wetness and her scent on his lips re-lit her pilot light.

"Please, take me to bed and make me yours, baby."

************

This is actually the fist half of the chapter. I didn't want to kill the site admins by dumping all of it at one time. The second part should be posted in a few days.