All Comments on 'Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 09'

by TheNaughtyCraftsman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Please tell me there is more!

Fantastic story.

I must say i HATED that he 'forgave' Vanessa originally but am now loving where the story went.

Hope we get to read about Jack and Adam too

TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed the read. There is in fact more with 10 halfway written, and I can see 11 and 12. After that I suppose we will see where it goes. There are a few things that I have started, but I will slot the parallel Adam and Jack ideas in and see if they go anywhere.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
YAY!

Can't wait to read more.

burlysmithburlysmithalmost 10 years ago
Questions!

Loved the story, flash backs a little long but got through them. What I need to know and didn't see answered or missed is what did Vanessa mean by "I was Lonely" which Mark also questioned and what about the multiple times reference to cheating by Vanessa when Mark was gone. Did she actually cheat and if not why that statement. Did the bad guys keep a Vanessa double around to get multiple videos showing her cheating? Why didn't she just say it wasn't her in the videos.

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Really nice story so far. I read through all 9 chapters in one sitting and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing it you naughty craftsman.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Never finished, incomplete and no likelihood the story will ever finish.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sex scenes too long and protracted. I dont like the swearing and insulting remarks during sex scenes. Otherwise a good story. Confusing backfladhes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous