Karma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed her head roll back a little and I looked over to Julie and she grinned as she nodded; I wasn't sure what for so I became a little braver as I slid my hands lower and lower till I felt her pubic hair just inside her bikini pants. Each time I went further into her pants and soon I heard her gasp and felt her tense her hips as my fingers fleetingly touched her clit.

I suspect I may have "accidently" brushed my oily fingers across her hard little clit once or twice or maybe more like a dozen times or more, before I returned to her kidneys, I'm not quite sure. Yes I am; I did it deliberately and got away with it. Each time I rubbed it I did it for longer.

The combination of both did amazing things to her. Karen was in a daze and didn't react the way I thought she would. Her eyes were squeezed closed and she was biting her bottom lip and her fists were clenched. All the while I could hear Julie chuckling away.

I became bolder as I slid my hand into her bikini pants again and I hoped neither could see my hard cock tenting my cargo shorts. I saw a large wet spot had appeared on her bikini pants as my fingers made their way to her hard clit again.

There was still no opposition and I went further and slid my oily fingers along her wet slit, separating her pussy lips as I went; I was sure I could hear a soft moan again. I dallied there a few more minutes slipping a finger in as deep as it would go. I felt her thighs open to give me better access then her hips move as if trying to force my finger in further.

It was time to return to her kidneys. Her head rolled a little from side to side and her mouth was open as she gasped for air; I knew I could've slipped her bikini off and slid my aching cock into her now very wet pussy if I'd wanted.

I'd seen and touched her stunning boobs a few times but had never held them so I moved my attention to them. As I slipped my oily hand under her bikini top and rubbed her full sensitive breasts, I gently cupped then squeezed them. I nearly came in my shorts as I did so.

Her nipples were already hard, so I pulled at them lightly remembering what stage of her pregnancy she was in; her moaning was continuous now.

I looked to my wife as Karen's bikini top just happened to slip off but Julie's eyes were now closed as well; Karen's breasts looked magnificent as they defied gravity. Julie was leaning back on the table with her skirt pulled up and had her hand down her own bikini pants and I could see her rubbing her clit. Moving back to Karen's swollen belly I gently rubbed in the last of the oil as she caressed her own clit and pussy; she'd taken over when I moved my attention to her boobs.

I stroked her kidneys again and I felt her tensing up more than ever this time; I felt sure she'd cum before I finished but she didn't. As I continued to stroke her kidneys I leaned over I couldn't resist it and kissed then gently sucked on each hard sensitive nipple in turn. Before straightening up I kissed her lips very lightly and rubbed my tongue along them a few times.

Her mouth opened ready to receive my tongue then I stood and told her I was finished and going to bed and wished them both good night. It was so cruel but I was laughing quietly to myself as I left two very highly aroused women wondering what had just happened; this was my payback for not letting me rub oil in before.

By the time I was inside both women realized I was serious about heading to bed. I watched through the kitchen window as Julie and Karen looked at each other; both in an aroused state now and realizing each had their hands in their pants. Their faces looked like they'd both been caught with their hands in the cookie jar; well they were in a way.

I hadn't planned to go as far as I did and certainly hadn't expected Karen to react that way. I wouldn't mind doing that again soon except I didn't know if I could stop next time. I'd only do it if Julie was there encouraging me on again; I'd never cheat on her.

By the time Julie locked the doors and turned out the lights I was in bed. I lay there quietly after having swallowed a Viagra in anticipation of a long night ahead with my wife.

Julie didn't take long to clean her teeth and strip off and was soon snuggled up next to me. She leaned across me and found my hard cock waiting for her hand, mouth or pussy; it didn't matter which. I was already on my back but now the sheet was pulled away and Julie's mouth enveloped my cock.

I could tell from the speed at which she was working on my cock that she was ready to explode herself so I pulled her away from my cock and pushed her onto her back spreading her lovely legs then I buried my face into her smooth pussy.

As I licked her already very wet pussy and sucked on her clit I slid a finger into her. I think that may have been the trigger and she started moaning loudly and grabbed my head and pushed my face hard into her pussy. Her thighs clamped over my ears as she started bucking and shaking as she had the first of the strong orgasms I wanted to give her.

Even with my ears covered with her thighs I heard her cuming; she was screaming and I was sure Karen and Issy next door heard as well. As she came off her orgasm she released my head and I moved up her body kissing and licking as I did so, paying particular attention to her nipples; I knew how much she loved them being sucked really hard.

By the time I reached her mouth she'd grabbed my cock and was trying to push it into her wet gaping pussy; her legs were spread again. I felt her slip the head of my cock into her pussy then she slammed her hips up in a very powerful movement to force my cock in hard and deep into her in one fast stroke.

Julie screamed out in pleasure as she came straight away and I kept her screaming as I pumped her insatiable pussy in time with the rapid movement of her hips. Our love making had always been gentle and this was so different. She wanted it forcefully; hard and fast. I instantly thought something was terribly wrong and I was shaken when she said, "Oh god. I love it like this."

I thought briefly about stopping there and then but I was too close to cuming. There was no way I could delay what I was about to pump into her after all the time oiling Karen's near naked body and now Julie acting like she was possessed.

Julie felt the change in my pace and realized what was coming and as I tried so desperately to push my cock into her as far as I could so she spread her legs even wider and pushed her hips up even harder as I pumped my seed deep into her.

Surely I must have misheard what had just been said and I wondered for a moment as I kept fucking Julie but then I remembered we'd fucked like it before when the doctor had given her the all clear. My mind had been playing tricks on me.

The Viagra was working as I stayed hard for a change and just kept pushing my cock into her and she just kept screaming out in pleasure. I was so focused on what we were doing I didn't notice the bedroom door open then close as a very pregnant naked woman stormed into the room.

Not knowing she was standing there I just keep grinding into Julie and she kept screaming until Karen blurted out, "I can't stand it any longer listening to both of you. Nothing is helping take the edge off tonight and I can't stand it any longer!

"James, you're a real bastard! You wound me up so tight out there tonight I thought I was going to snap. You...you've got no idea what you were doing to me...or did you? I was just about to have my first full blown orgasm for a really long time and you stopped and walked away.

"I can't believe you did that to me after you promised me in your office that you'd never hurt me! I've never forgotten how nicely you treated me, but now you owe me big time buster!

"James, I told you that you could fuck me but you never did and I wondered if you just didn't want me but after tonight I know differently. Now you've started something and you have to finish it!"

We had both stopped moving by this stage but my hard cock stayed buried deep in Julie. Julie was looking up at Karen. I didn't move and I couldn't understand why Julie wasn't the least bit embarrassed but instead looked concerned.

"Karen, you mean you never took up my offer with James? You never got to fuck him at all? We do so much together and are so close now and you never told me."

"Julie, how could I? Your stubborn husband loved you so much he wouldn't touch me. I would've let him rub the oil in months ago if I'd known he was going to do what he did tonight."

Julie looked back at me and said, "Honey that was so cruel that you didn't make love to Karen when I told you that you had to. She was waiting for you to do it; I told you she wanted to and she told me she wanted to and you messed it all up. It wasn't fair! You were supposed to; you spoiled everything. Karen and I had agreed to it. All this time I thought you both were lovers and getting even for what I did.

"What I saw you doing to her tonight was such a turn on. I loved watching you touch her. I want to watch you with her to make sure you do...and not just tonight. Isn't she so beautiful?"

Julie put her hand out to Karen and pulled her to the bed. As she did she pulled away from me and my hard cock slipped from her. When Karen lay on the bed next to us, Julie whispered to me, "Get your head between Karen's thighs now if you know what's good for you. Make her scream and beg for mercy. I know she likes that; she always has."

Who was I to complain? I knew Karen wouldn't have any STD's as George didn't have any when he fucked Julie. As I moved across from Julie to Karen I saw Julie shift herself and start sucking on Karen's nipples. This wasn't revenge; it was an act of love and no other husband would be hurt.

As soon as I started sucking and flicking Karen's clit I heard a moan, then, "Oh my god, Julie you didn't lie. I never knew he would make it feel like this!" Then her thighs clamped shut holding my head as I started licking and sucking her pussy and clit.

I felt her buck as I drove my tongue into her thinking how good but different to Julie she tasted. I licked her wet pussy as I used my hands to pull her pussy lips apart so I could get in as deep as I could then inserted a couple of fingers as well. Her hips started shaking and her body tensed and started spasming.

I could hear her starting to scream as she orgasmed time and time again. One minute she was pushing my face hard into her mound and the next she was beating my shoulders with her fists as I felt her have another orgasm.

As she released her lock on my head I moved forward lining up my cock with her open pussy and drove my cock slowly into her causing her to gasp. I knew I had to be gentle due to her pregnancy but it wasn't like I was trying to force a monster into her; I was just an average bloke but knew how to use it; well I thought I did; okay, I hoped I did anyway.

Julie by this stage was lying on her side with her legs apart as she slid two fingers in and out of her sloppy pussy. Karen's belly was in the way a little so I suggested we try a different position and doggy was the first thing that came to mind.

As soon as Karen was on her hands and knees Julie slid under her chest and grabbed a breast then took a nipple in her mouth and started to suck. I saw Karen's head roll back and I knew she was loving Julie's attention so I held on to Karen's hip with one hand and with the other started to rub the head on my cock up and down her gaping pussy lips.

Karen's head started swaying from side to side as she started gasping for air again and knowing how close she was to cuming again I removed my hand from her hip and started rubbing and playing with her clit. She was loud like Julie and she started screaming, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" over and over again.

That bloody neighbour started yelling out further words of encouragement from her window and called out that she wanted to join us.

Just as it seemed like Karen was easing off, I slid my cock back into her velvet pussy. Her muscles were tightening on my cock as I felt it slip all the way in and they gripped even tighter all the way out as well. I loved it when they'd been practicing their pelvic floor exercises in readiness for birthing and by the feel of it Karen had been practicing a lot.

I held Karen's hips and started slowly then built up a steady rhythm wanting to give her something George hadn't; as her panting sped up so did her hips but I stayed steady and soon she was spasming and shaking as she started cuming again.

I smiled to myself as she started again with, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe it! Don't stop!" and I wondered if poor old George had lasted this long or ever made her orgasm when he was alive.

As she felt my hot cum splashing inside her she cried out and once I'd finished fell forward rolling onto her side as she collapsed on the bed. With a look of pure joy on her face, she held her pussy as if trying to hold in the pleasure she was still feeling.

Julie sat up and whispered thank you in my ear then turned me around and pushed me onto my back. The Viagra was still working and she straddled my hips facing me and reached down and fed my hard cock into her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. When our pelvises met she sat for a minute and gritted her teeth as she started playing with her own breasts.

She opened her mouth then took a deep breath as she started to roll her hips and slide up and down the length of my penis all the while just staring lustfully into my eyes. I took her hands and held them lovingly as she started to speed up her movements; she smiled at me then bit her bottom lip.

Watching my wife slide the length of my cock was such an experience and I knew I'd enjoy seeing it again and again for years to come.

She started pushing herself down harder and harder trying to somehow get more of my cock into her. She already had all I could give her. It was all too soon when the sensations of her pussy muscles grabbing my cock every time she ground into me caused me to cum again.

Julie felt my hot cum being pumped deep into her and her pussy muscles grabbed at my cock as she orgasmed again; Mother Nature's design at its finest.

As Julie collapsed on me I kept moving my hips slowly sliding my cock in and out helping to keep her cuming. Karen had been watching us, and she put her hand to Julie's cheek and as Julie turned her head to smile leaned over and kissed her.

It must've just been the moment as they started kissing passionately for a while as I kept fucking Julie gently; I'd never seen women kiss each other like that before. Karen was gasping as she kissed Julie and I looked down Karen's body to see Julie had slipped two fingers into her pussy.

Every time she pulled them out I could see my cum on Julie's fingers. Then Karen pulled away from Julie's mouth and then kissed me on the lips and I found her tongue in my mouth. As she moved I saw Julie slipping her cum covered fingers into her own mouth and then she shared them with Karen.

I felt a hand wrap around the base of my wet slippery cock then it left and I felt it again every time our hips met. I could hear Julie gulping for air again and could feel her have a series of little shudders and assumed Karen must have been playing with Julie's clit; her hand was in the right place.

My cock was starting to become very sensitive and I needed a break so I slowed to a stop but left my cock in her effectively stopping any cum from leaving her pussy. The three of us lay there for a while then Julie got up to go to use the bathroom.

Karen wasted no time in moving as swiftly as a pregnant woman could and swallowed my stiff cock in her mouth and started to treat it like a lolly pop; sucking and licking all of our combined juices from it then swirling her tongue around the head.

Julie returned and they started to share it, taking turns to see who could get a sound out of me. It was so sensitive I was having trouble letting them do it; but it was so pleasurable at the same time.

Soon enough they seemed to forget me and started kissing each other after their tongues and lips met on my cock. When they started to tongue and hold each other I took the opportunity to move from under them as they started to get quite passionate with each other.

I was surprised when Julie lay back onto the bed and Karen dived between her legs and started licking her smooth pussy and sucking on her clit; it was an amazing sight and as a typical male I wondered if they'd already been lovers.

Karen was on her hands and knees again so that she could get at Julie's sloppy pussy. Julie was moaning loudly with her head rolling from side to side as she pulled on her own nipples again.

I couldn't help but notice Karen's legs were apart and her swollen pussy lips on view calling to my still hard cock. I could see my cum still dribbling from her from when I had fucked her before.

As I moved between her legs I pulled them further apart. My attentions went un-noticed until I was close enough to place my cock at the entrance to her sweet pussy and push it slowly into her.

Karen stopped licking Julie and lifted her head all the way back and moaned, then returned to Julie's waiting pussy. I was in all the way again and started to push my cock in and out.

Julie called out, "Oh Karen, you're so good at that. God, I love it! Oh fuck!"

It felt so unbelievably good for me as well with her pelvic muscles performing miracles and in a short time I was ready to cum again. Strangely listening to Julie enjoying Karen's obviously expert attention to her pussy was turning me on even more than I would've ever thought it possible.

I called out to Karen that I was about to cum in her again soon when she turned around and pulled away from my cock then told me, "Fill up Julie's cunt! Fuck her cunt hard and fast! She loves that!"

I was a little shocked hearing Karen using the 'C' word; it was one I never used.

I heard Julie calling out, "Yes! Fuck me hard! You heard her; I need it now!"

She was still in a state of ecstasy from Karen's tongue and her hips were dry humping the air as her pussy was trying to find Karen tongue again or my cock so I virtually slammed my hard penis into her swollen pussy making her scream out in pleasure as I did.

That started Issy up again. Why didn't she just watch television like everyone else?

Knowing I wouldn't last more than another minute or two I started fucking Julie harder and faster than I'd ever done before. I was pounding her pussy and was worried I could have hurt her but she kept calling out, "Oh yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Fuck me harder! Harder! Don't stop! Oh my god!"

It felt so different to be fucking her so brutally but I had to be quick as I could feel I would soon release any cum I had left. I lasted longer than I thought and was about to collapse from exhaustion when I orgasmed and I drove my cock in as deep as it could go as I splashed her insides.

Julie's orgasm was mind blowing as her pussy seemed to suck my cock dry then she fell silent and still. As I withdrew slowly from her pussy Julie's muscles clenched tighter and this time no cum escaped.

We all lay together on the bed for a while then I decided I needed to use the bathroom so I left the two women on the bed. When I returned I was surprised to see Karen over Julie's face as she returned Karen's cunnilingus. Julie laid there with her legs apart and her pussy gaping.

They were so involved in what they were doing neither noticed I'd returned. Julie's hands were pulling Karen's thighs down so she couldn't lift off her face. Karen kept moaning, "Oh god Julie; I love you doing this to me! Oh yesss!"

My cock was still hard so I slipped between Julie's legs and pushed my cock back through her gaping swollen pussy lips as hard and in as far as I could go and started to pound her hard like she'd just told me she loved it. Julie responded straight away and started pushing her tongue deeper into Karen who started screaming as her next orgasm arrived.