Karma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that involve more gentleman-like behavior?"

"Yep," he said, sipping his drink. "I won't take advantage of you while your defenses are down."

I set my wineglass on the side of the tub and slid over to him in the hot water. Surprised, he barely had time to set his drink down before I was sitting in his lap and pulling his arms around my waist. I ran my hands across his chest, feeling the hard muscles under soft skin.

"Well, my defenses aren't down right now, or at least they're up as far as they need to be. So, what if I want you to take advantage of me?" I nipped his earlobe gently. "What if I want you to make love to me right now? I don't understand why I feel so close to you, much less so quickly, but I don't want to fight it anymore. Do you want me, Tony?"

A slow smile spread on his face as I felt him rise to the occasion until he was firm against my thigh. I moved and allowed him to unbend himself. Then I rubbed myself against his erection. His eyes lost focus a little at that, and he pulled me against him and kissed me deeply.

I melted into him as the emotions that I'd been holding in check were suddenly rushing through my mind. This was like making love to Gina or Margot, but somehow not quite the same. I kissed him back with an ardor that surprised me. I was suddenly hungry for him in the worst way.

The world shrunk to just the two of us as his hands found my breasts. The sweet mixture of pleasure and pain when he bit my nipples made me gasp. I felt so hot inside that the hot tub felt cool.

He stopped me when I reached down to guide him inside me. "No, let me make love to you."

Surprised and confused, I nodded and stood up uncertainly. He pulled me out of the tub and dried me thoroughly. The soft caress of the towel drove me crazy, and he seemed to know right where to touch me.

He dried quickly, led me slowly into the bedroom by the hand and sat me on the edge of the bed. I watched him curiously to see what he had in mind.

Taking my face in his hands, he kissed me slowly and deeply. I felt that kiss down to my toes. Then he let his lips travel all over my face and neck, kissing and gently nipping my skin. Gasps and moans escaped my lips as he continued his slow torture.

His hands cupped my breasts. He licked and nipped my neck, his hands gently squeezing and twisting my nipples in ever-growing sharp twists. He quickly discovered that I liked my nipples treated roughly.

My eyes watched him lustfully and I tried to pull his head back up to kiss me. That got his hands to capture my wrists and hold them pinned at my sides.

"Oh, no," he whispered hungrily. "I'm going to kiss every inch of your body before we make love. No shortcuts." That fired a jolt of pure lust through my body. I was instantly drenched inside. When he let go of my hands, I forced them to remain at my sides as he resumed his slow progress.

I was breathing heavily by the time his mouth captured my right nipple. I sucked in my breath, and my back arched convulsively. He licked, bit, and sucked it until my hips were thrusting rhythmically. I moaned at every gentle nip of his teeth. I don't remember tangling my fingers in his hair but this time he didn't complain. The sensations had far surpassed anything I'd ever felt with a man before, and I began to think I was going to come just from his lips on my breasts.

Groaning, I again tried to fight him for control. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now!

He easily pinned me back on the bed. "No, no, no," he grinned. "That gets you two minutes in the penalty box."

"God," I groaned in frustration. "How can you stand this? Fuck me, Tony. Please, fuck me!"

"Good things come to those who wait," he teased. "Patience is a virtue."

I almost screamed, but he only laughed and went back to kissing my inner arm, working slowly toward my wrist. With my arms trapped in his hands I couldn't even touch myself. I writhed, attempting to rub against him for relief. Tony laughed and didn't cooperate.

By the time he was working his way down my stomach, I was sure that I was going to die. It felt like I'd been on the brink of a massive orgasm for hours. Every minute was the most exquisite torture. As he kissed my inner thigh, I felt the moisture of my arousal run down my ass. I could only imagine the massive wet spot.

Then he started away from my sex and down toward my knee and I did scream. "Oh, God!"

Tony laughed and kept kissing, licking, and nibbling me very, very slowly. He made me bend my knee and kissed all the way down to my feet, licking and sucking the arch of my foot. It was so close to tickling that I almost kicked him, but it was also erotic in a way I'd never imagined. When he sucked my toes and gave each one a miniature blowjob, I felt it all the way up my spine and my eyes closed in pleasure.

He repeated that fantastic performance on my other foot, and started back up my other leg. I knew what was coming now, and I was so ready that I just knew I was going to cream all over him at the first touch of his lips on my sex. Inch by torturous inch, he covered the distance, seeming to slow down as he came closer to his goal. By the time his nose touched my pubic hair, my hips were thrusting uncontrollably and I was urging him on with soft groans and moans.

He settled between my legs and blew softly on my pussy. He pushed me to the very brink of orgasm without having touched my sex even once. As he leaned forward, I tensed in anticipation, the moment drawing out almost painfully. Then, all of a sudden, he rolled me onto my stomach. "Time for the back half," he said in that infuriatingly cheerful voice.

I lost it. I completely lost my marbles right there. I begged. I pleaded. I threatened. I insulted. All that got me was more time in the penalty box. Remorselessly, he started at my neck and worked his way down my back. Goosebumps covered every inch of me, and I felt like I was floating.

His teeth on my ass while his hands squeezed my butt cheeks made me start grinding into the bed. He had to pull one hand back to pull me away from the promise of gratification. That precipitated a war for control of my hands again that I quickly lost.

"You're almost there," he encouraged me, his warm breath flowing along the crack of my ass. "Just a few minutes more..." Then he gently spread the globes of my ass and ran his tongue along my rosebud. Lightning flashed through my brain as he proceeded to give me the rimjob of my life. I'd usually been the giver of anal pleasure and now he was driving me totally crazy with it.

I was almost too incoherent to feel it when he flipped me back over and onto my back. Then he buried his face between my legs and split me with his tongue while two fingers plunged inside me. I thought the world had ended. I don't know how long he had kept me on the brink of orgasm, but that pushed me over like a barrel over Niagara Falls. I was unstoppable and he rode me in a frenzy of licks, sucks, and plunging fingers. One after another, the orgasms rolled over me and through me like an electric current as I writhed under his glorious torment.

-----

Groggily, I focused on Tony's grinning face that seemed to be floating over me. I blinked and stretched languorously. "Dear God," I whispered. "What did you do to me?"

"I like to call that 'around the world in eighty minutes,'" he said, kissing me softly. He face was thoroughly drenched with my juices.

"If I had any energy left, I'd hit you for torturing me like that, you bastard," I said with a sigh.

"You'd better have some energy," he smirked, "because the main event is about to begin."

I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him on top of me, luxuriating in the feel of his body against mine. Then, I rolled him onto his back and broke our kiss. "After you calling all the shots, I think I need a little cowgirl action. Lie back like a good boy and let me have my way with you."

With a laugh, he surrendered and put his hands behind his head. "I'm yours. Do your worst."

Hungrily eyeing his cock, I decided I wanted a little taste of him first. Just enough to get him all wired to go crazy when I was ready to fuck him silly. And I could get some more of that talented tongue of his. I wasn't ready to say he ate better pussy than Gina did, but he certainly knew his way around one.

With a quick twist, I slid on top of him and ground my pussy in his surprised face while I used my hand slowly to jack his cock. "Get back to licking me while I warm up the quarterback." My eyes grew heavy lidded as he wrapped his arms around my ass and dove in tongue first. Oh, yeah, this man would go far.

Licking my lips, I lowered my face to his cock and took the head of it into my mouth. His masculine taste exploded across my tongue, and I gloried in the velvety warmth of his cock. I wrapped my lips around him and felt his pulse in the most intimate way imaginable. His heartbeat thundered inside my mouth.

When he started thrusting his hips, I used my hands to foil him from fucking my mouth. This was payback. I was going to torture him and then fuck him after he lost his mind. Slowly, I built my tempo until I was taking half his length at each plunge at the same rate of thrust he was trying to use on me. As his oral technique suffered, I knew I was having an effect on him.

As his precum became abundant, I pulled him out of my mouth and began jacking him off. Every few jerks I'd lick his head completely. This was when I discovered that instead of being the expected chore, going down on him was exciting me far more than going down on men had in the past. Even the taste of his precum was exciting.

Taking a deep breath, I changed my plans and plunged my mouth down on his cock, inhaling and tying to suck him deep into my throat. I wanted to caress him with my throat muscles. I'd never been fond of giving head so, of course, I choked a little and backed off to use my lips and tongue. Maybe Gina could give me some pointers.

Tony must have liked it, though. I thought he was going to throw me off with the thrusting and it made me feel very pleased with myself. I started sucking him as if I meant it. Usually, having a man come in my mouth was a gift to him, but this time I greedily wanted to treat myself.

I barely had a moment's warning when he arched wildly and his cock began swelling in my mouth. I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth and used my hands to stroke his length as he came. As his come exploded across my tongue, I exulted. At this moment, I wanted his come in my mouth more than I'd ever wanted anything before. One swallow and then another, and he trailed off into mild twitches and moans.

But I wasn't done with him yet. It was payback time for earlier. Even as he collapsed, I licked him clean and spun over him again. Before he knew it he was balls deep inside me, and I arched my back and groaned at the ceiling. My strap-on wasn't even in his league. It was good, but a real man was much, much better. I hadn't been with a man at all since my last divorce and I'd almost given up on anything but women; but now I felt more alive than I had in years.

Leaning forward, I let my hair cover his chest. Then I started grinding myself against him, bouncing slowly. I could tell it was a rough transition for him. He was probably sensitive, and here I was forcing him to ride out that feeling. What a bitch, I thought with a grin. I was impressed that he didn't complain.

For a while, we ground together and I started having a string of small orgasms while I rode him. That urged me on to a faster pace and soon I was bouncing up and down so hard that I would've been afraid the bed would collapse if I'd had the attention to spare.

At what I thought was the height of those orgasms, Tony rolled me over and began thrusting himself deeply into me. Then I discovered I only thought I knew how intense it could get.

I clung to him, unable to do anything but scream and writhe with my sex jerking up to meet his fevered thrusts. My mouth locked to his and I tried to suck his tongue down my throat while he built to a crescendo on top of me. My entire body spasmed and I locked my legs around his waist, moaning his name into his ear while I held him.

He pinned me to the bed with an incredibly deep thrust. I felt him swell inside me, and then his cock convulsed as the hot, wet sensation of his come filled me. I squeezed him repeatedly with my internal muscles, milking him with the velvet glove of my pussy.

A hot, sweaty tangle of limbs, we collapsed together and whispered to each other. It didn't take me long to get that this was more than hot sex. I loved him. That emotional connection to him was there in a way I could never have dreamed of with a man. I loved him. I'd thought I'd thrown my life away, but I'd only just found it.

I finally realized that he was telling me something repeatedly. "I love you." I knew men used it as a way to get what they wanted from women but this time I somehow knew deep inside that it was real.

"I think I love you, too,” I whispered dreamily back, shocking myself. My mouth seemed to have developed a mind of its own. What the hell was I saying?

I lay there thinking about it as he drifted off to sleep beside me. I finally decided that I'd just have to trust my instincts and let sleep drag me into the most wonderful dreams.

12