The Check-Up

Story Info
Her doctor gives her some needed relief.
2.7k words
4.4
20.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers

Author's note: A doctor performs an annual exam of a patient who's enrolled in a government program meant to protect the chastity of young women, and provides her with the first orgasm she's experienced since she enrolled in the program. 2.5k words, dark content rating.

Content warnings/tags: power imbalance (doctor/patient); incest-ish (father observes daughter's sexual activity without participating); gentle humiliation/forced exhibition; chastity; involuntary orgasm; squirting

Dr. Watts hadn't exactly been a supporter of the new Virginity Maintenance Initiative when it was first voted into law, but he found that he couldn't complain.

On the surface, it sounded ridiculous: parents were paid a stipend by the government in return for having their daughters' pussies locked shut.

The young women were outfitted with a series of six piercings along their labia majora, three rings on each side of their lips, and then the rings were secured with a little crab-shaped device that threaded through all three pairs and sat snuggly against her lips. A gap between the middle and topmost set of rings, along with a slot in the locking device, ensured the young woman would still be able to safely pass urine, but nothing could get in. Everything was constructed of the highest quality of body-safe titanium and PVC, made for long-term wear.

It sounded, frankly, a bit twisted, as far as government programs went. But he couldn't deny that it had been effective; the rate of pregnancy among women in their teens and twenties had dropped dramatically, and many parents used the stipend money to pay for their daughter's college education.

That was the case with his current patient, Ophelia Curtis. Not that he recalled personally--he'd made a note in her file, so that it would seem like he remembered. She had been thinking of studying psychology, the note said.

He turned away from his computer and smiled at the young woman. She smiled back nervously; her father, sitting in the chair beside the examination table, gave Dr. Watts a much more comfortable smile. The doctor nodded to both of them.

"Mr. Curtis. Ophelia. How have you been feeling lately?"

"Um. Fine."

"Good, that's good to hear." He pulled on his gloves. "And how have things been going at school?"

"Great. It's all, uh, really great." She chewed her lip and tugged at the loose paper sheet that covered her waist. "Um, does...does my dad really have to stay for all of this?"

"Ophelia, we talked about this last year," Dr. Watts reminded her. "It's one of the requirements of the program. We wouldn't want him to suspect that anything inappropriate was happening while he was out of the room. Now, are you ready?"

She chewed her lip, then finally nodded. "Okay. Fine."

"Alright. I'm going to start with a quick breast exam," he said. Ophelia immediately flushed, but nodded. "Go ahead and lay back."

The young woman reclined obediently, fixing her gaze on the ceiling as the doctor slipped a hand inside of her medical gown. When he began to massage the tissues of her beast, she squirmed a little, her hands rustling against the paper covering the exam table.

"Try and stay still," he admonished her, and she nodded quickly.

"Sorry."

"That's alright," he said, winking at her; she blushed deeper. "So what did you decide to do for your major? Psychology?"

"Um. Uh," she stuttered, her eyelids fluttering as the doctor's latex-clad fingers glanced over her hardening nipple.

In theory, the virginity maintenance device wasn't meant to prevent young women from masturbating, but it certainly made it significantly more difficult. Some women figured out how to jump that hurdle, even with their clits sealed away; it was always very obvious which ones hadn't been able to find a way to satisfy themselves.

"Ophelia, answer the doctor," her father said chidingly.

"Sorry!" Ophelia squeaked. "Um, marketing! I decided to--to go into marketing."

"Very ambitious," Dr. Watts said, moving to the other breast. As his fingers grazed that nipple in turn, Ophelia shivered under his hands.

"That's right," her father said proudly. "She just scored an internship at a marketing firm for this summer, too. A very prestigious firm. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

Ophelia nodded and made a vague noise of agreement, then shuddered again as the doctor's fingers circled around her nipple.

"Congratulations," Dr. Watts said warmly. "That's very impressive." He pulled his hand out from under her grown. "Everything feels fine up there. Now let's take a look below the belt, hmm?"

Ophelia flushed again, looking mortified, and glanced towards her father as if she was thinking of asking if he could leave again. Mr. Curtis smiled sardonically and lifted his hands.

"Sweetheart, it's fine. Look, I'll keep my eyes on my phone the whole time so that I won't see anything, okay? I have emails to catch up on, anyway."

"Okay," she whispered.

Her father nodded and pulled his phone out, pointedly turning his attention to the screen. Ophelia allowed Dr. Watts to guide her ankles into the stirrups, and then the doctor pulled a chair over and sat down between her knees, pushing back the modesty sheet.

As expected, she was fairly damp and had left a wet patch on the exam table. With her lips locked shut, her arousal leaked from just about everywhere, squeezing out between the rings wherever it could and making a bit of a mess.

Dr. Watts didn't comment on that; instead, he leaned in to peer at some redness around a couple of the piercing rings. When he brushed his fingers lightly around the piercing sites, Ophelia's hips jolted, but he suspected it wasn't a reaction of pain.

"I'm seeing a little bit of swelling," he said. "Have you been feeling any pain or itching?"

"Um, no," she stuttered, immediately sounding nervous.

Dr. Watts could guess what she was thinking. He'd seen this often enough, and a few young women had admitted to him where it came from: if they were desperate enough to resort to humping pillows or furniture, trying to find a way to stimulate themselves to orgasm through the locked device, it could pull on the piercings and cause irritation.

"Is it possible that your underwear might be a bit too tight?" he proposed, to save Ophelia the embarrassment. "Maybe catching on the rings?"

"Yes," Ophelia said quickly. "Yeah. Um, that's it."

"Alright. Just be careful of that," he advised her. "You don't want any infections down here. I'm going to unlock the device now."

"O-okay."

Dr. Watts pulled the key out of his pocket. It wasn't a physical key; it was more like a little fob, a small rounded rectangle of black plastic with a programmed chip inside, with a code unique to his medical license. Only doctors and other medical professionals could keep keys, and the device kept a log of which keys had been in contact with it.

When he passed it near Ophelia's sealed slit, the device unlocked. Dr. Watts carefully extracted its open arms from the piercing rings and stood up.

"I'll go give this a quick dunk in the sanitizer, and it can dry while we finish the rest of the exam."

He rinsed the device under the water in the sink, then poured out a bit of sanitizing fluid into a prepared bin and swished the device in it, making sure to get inside all of the crevices. The device itself was made of an antibacterial plastic, but an annual cleaning was important.

Dr. Watts set it aside to dry, dumped the sanitizing fluid in the sink, and changed into a fresh pair of gloves before returning to Ophelia.

In the time he'd left her, Ophelia's vulva had unfurled, embracing its annual freedom. Her inner labia were pink and plump, her folds glistening with fluid. It was an entrancing sight, honestly--the healthy genitals of a young woman in the prime of her fertility, entirely untouched for the past year, in the full flush of arousal. As he sat down, her gaping vaginal opening clenched and dribbled a bit of fluid.

"Ready for me to take a look?" he asked, and Ophelia stared down at him nervously.

"Wh-what are you going to do, again?"

"Just a quick manual exam, the same as last year," he assured her. "You're still too young to need a pap smear, especially since we know you're not sexually active. I just need to check that you're still healthy."

"Okay," she said. "Just...um...can you be really gentle?"

"Of course," he assured her. "If anything I do hurts, then let me know right away."

Ophelia's eyebrows knitted, as if perhaps it wasn't pain that she was worried about, but she nodded. The doctor got to work.

He started by bracketing her labia majora with his fingers, spreading them back so that he could get a better look at her sensitive inner membranes. Her clitoris immediately made itself known, peeking out between the folds of skin that it had been secured behind for twelve months, erect and swollen. When he moved his fingers up higher to expose it completely, it bobbed in the air as Ophelia's vagina visibly clenched again, and she swallowed.

"Looking good," he assured her. "I'm just going to take a quick feel inside, okay?"

"Do you have to?" Ophelia whined thinly.

"Ophelia," her father said warningly. "Let the doctor do his job."

"I know. I'm sorry, I know. Just--just please be careful," Ophelia begged.

"I will. It's just one finger," Dr. Watts assured her. She nodded, a tight grimace on her face. He brushed a finger around her vaginal opening and her hips jolted again, then her eyes slid shut. "Okay?" he asked.

"Yes, just--go ahead," Ophelia mumbled.

"Alright. Say something if you feel any pain," he reminded her, and then slid his finger slowly inside.

Her body immediately grasped tight around him, clenching and releasing in little fluttering motions.

"Oh," she gasped quietly. Dr. Watts didn't bother to ask if she was in pain; he could tell from the squeezing of her muscles around him exactly why she was exclaiming. "C-can you stop? Can you take it out?"

"I'd just have to put it back in again in a few seconds to finish the exam," he reminded her gently. "There's no need to be embarrassed, Ophelia. It's very normal to respond this way."

Ophelia made a quiet noise of mortification and squeezed her eyes shut again. Her body tensed around him, like she was trying to suppress any further arousal by pure force of will, but it was a losing battle; she clearly hadn't come in a very long time, likely not since the device had been locked onto her two years ago, and Dr. Watts was more than familiar with the signs of a woman on the verge of orgasm.

He worked his finger into her carefully, feeling around and pressing against the walls of her vagina. "Relax a little," he requested, and she moaned unhappily as she did; as soon as she relaxed, her body shuddered and her hips hitched fitfully. "That's it. We're almost done. I'm just checking for any lumps or sore spots."

Ophelia made a vague noise of agreement, then gasped as Dr. Watts' finger brushed over her g-spot. "C-careful there. Please--"

"I do need to check here as well," he informed her apologetically. "Does it hurt?"

"No, but--but--please hurry," she begged. Her knees shook slightly in the stirrups. "I need to, um, I need to use the bathroom."

"Alright. Three seconds, and then I'll be done with it," he told her, and then pressed down gently against the gland. It was swollen and heavy with her arousal, and her stomach sucked in sharply when he touched it. "One."

"Oh--" Ophelia gasped, her vaginal muscles pulling up tighter and tighter around his finger, this time involuntarily.

"Two," Dr. Watts said, speaking a bit louder to be heard over the sound of her hands crumpling the paper of the exam table again. He could feel her pelvic floor quaking. She glanced helplessly at her father, who was still focused on his phone, entirely oblivious to his daughter's deteriorating state.

"I'm--" Ophelia whimpered. "I--please, no--"

"Three. All done," Dr. Watts said, and Ophelia made a quiet noise of tormented relief, her body relaxing an increment.

But he hadn't drawn his finger away yet, and the sag of her muscles pressed his finger even more sharply against that plump organ just as she let her defenses down.

Dr. Watts, thinking that it would be best to put the girl out of her misery, gave the spot a firm rub.

"No, no, no!" Ophelia gasped like the words were being punched out of her, each one punctuating a hitching ripple in her internal muscles. She froze for a moment, her eyes wide, then her voice broke on a loud cry as her back arched and her whole body began to shake, fluid spraying from her spasming pussy over his gloved hand.

The orgasm was powerful and violent. She rocked her hips involuntarily, grinding down onto Dr. Watts' finger as her muscles gripped and released around him, her thighs quaking, bits of the exam table paper ripping off in her hands. The sobbing cries of desperate pleasure that she let loose were so loud that Dr. Watts wouldn't be surprised if they could hear her all the way in the waiting room.

Her father finally looked up from his phone, gaping at his trembling daughter. "Is she--oh, Jesus!"

"It's a perfectly normal response," Dr. Watts assured him as the man began to flush as deeply as his daughter. The doctor continued to work his finger gently against Ophelia's g-spot, prolonging her climax as the young woman's wails devolved into whimpering. "Entirely expected. Many of the women I see experience an orgasm during their exam."

"I, er, I hadn't--hadn't realized," the father stuttered weakly.

Ophelia gasped for air as her body finally began to settle, twitching spasmodically with the aftershocks of the massive cascade of pleasure. Dr. Watts drew his finger free and grabbed a soft towel, using it to carefully wipe away as much of the wetness dripping from her as possible and to dry the fluid she'd squirted on him.

"I'm sorry," Ophelia whined, sounding close to tears, unable to look at either the doctor or her father. "I couldn't hold it any more, I had to...I had to do it so bad...I couldn't stop it."

"Nothing to apologize for," Dr. Watts said, patting her on the thigh. "It's good to know that everything is still working as expected."

He stood then, turning his back to give her a moment of privacy as he retrieved her device. Then he brought it back and began carefully threading the arms back through each set of rings, locking the still-pulsing lips of her sex shut again. "And now that you've gone through it once and seen that it's not so bad, maybe you might want to consider planning for an orgasm at your next check-up as well. If you're having trouble experiencing them with the device on..."

"It's fine!" Ophelia interrupted him quickly, her voice squeaking with embarrassment. She and her father were each as red as a tomato; the flabbergasted man looked as if he'd never once considered that the device might be causing his daughter any trouble with self-satisfaction. "I mean, I, I'll think about it! Th-thank you!"

"Excellent. Well, you're all done then, unless there was anything else you wanted to talk about?" Dr. Watts asked. She shook her head quickly. "Alright then. You can get dressed and head out to the front desk, they'll schedule your appointment for next year. I'll see you then."

She nodded, and Dr. Watts pulled off his gloves and then slipped out of the exam room, closing the door behind himself to leave her to change, and likely to have a very uncomfortable conversation with her father.

He made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself, thinking the whole time of Ophelia's squirming and wailing as her desperate body betrayed her to satisfy itself after two years of complete abstinence, the way that her virgin hole had squeezed and sucked around his finger as he'd rubbed her swollen gland. He came hard into his own hand, more satisfied than any man should rightly be in the workplace.

Yes, the new law had been a bit of a change, but Dr. Watts really couldn't complain.

dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers