All Comments on 'Kat - The Making of a Call Girl'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Except for the fact that this was

a very pleasant, quite enjoyable, and most happy read, the story didn't seem to have much to offer....although pleasant, enjoyable and happy seem to be reason enough for the time devoted to perusing it. Thank you, Scorpius1945 for this wonderful diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving call girl

Very different tone from most stories in this genre, it's definitely eescapist that her husband is so okay with it. Fluffy and happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have known several Kats. The development of the character in the story is excellent.I think they are dubbed sociopaths. The happy ending is very unreal, they hurt or destroy everybody and then die of alcohol or heroin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unreal

While I try to enjoy every story for what it is, I could not go beyond the second page of this story. A character who from an absurdly young age lays down the law to teachers and they unanimously agree. Then she goes on to be a mercenary narcissist. There is no reason to care for the protagonist or see what becomes of her. If the story stays true, she will get everything she wants in the end, so there is no incentive to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
interesting plot

This story starts out as an Erotic Couplings, but progresses to Romance at the end. On the way, the complexities of the heroine's life get worked out through several twists and turns, before true love is arrived at. Wonderful story telling.

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

It was a bit fantastical the whole way but then it kind of dove off the deep end. When she tells him of her infidelity and he is just cool with everything after having waited, married her, and just taking her on a honeymoon, stretched credulity beyond belief. My thought was after reading that was, "and then she woke up." Interesting story but too much fantasy for my taste. None the less the writing was very good. Thanks for sharing this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous