Kat - The Making of a Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still very warm, the gentle breeze off the Mediterranean keeping the temperature comfortable, so we lazed in our deck chairs on our patio, naked, while we watched the sun sink as we partook of a glass of chilled wine and ate cheese and crackers. A delightful way to end a most enjoyable day.

After the sun had set the air began to chill; we lay on the bed and gently caressed each other's body, building the tempo slowly as our response to the stimulation caused the necessary changes prior to love-making. After a short time I took control. I had spent much of the day with my breasts on show to the world and was feeling horny from the effects of this exposure. I rolled Ron onto his back and took his rampant cock into my mouth, deep-throating him slowly as I watched his face smile as the sensations washed through him. I lifted off him and straddled his hips, leaning forward to kiss him sensuously before settling my pussy over his cock, engulfing him in one swift movement. I felt his pubic bone squashing my clit, sending pulses of wanton sexuality through my groin.

Slowly at first, then increasingly rapidly and with greater pressure, I began moving backwards and forwards, feeling his hard cock press alternately against the front and rear of my love tunnel while spikes of sensation, like sparks of electricity, flooded my nervous system from the pressure on my clit. I closed my eyes, fully experiencing the sensations while maintaining the rhythmical movements that were driving us both towards massive orgasms. Gradually my breathing became faster, shallower and more ragged and my body took on a will of its own, moving without conscious thought as we were both propelled on a one way journey to heaven. I came, hard, my head thrown back as I screamed my orgasm to the walls and the world. I maintained my movements and was rewarded a few seconds later by Ron's deposit of hot sperm in the end of my battered tunnel. He gripped my hips hard, slowing me to a standstill as he focussed on the surging sensations throbbing through him. After a few seconds he relaxed, slumping downwards onto the bed and pulling me down onto his body, hugging me to him, my hard nipples pressing into his chest as he kissed me long and hard.

We lay together for many minutes, our breathing slowing as our pulses also returned to normal, his cock slowly deflating. After nearly half an hour of kissing, cuddling and dozing, we arose, showered together then dressed for an evening meal, our flushed faces and just fucked hair indicating we were obviously honeymooners, or lovers at the very least. We found another café and enjoyed yet more French cuisine and their delicious local wine. After a very pleasant meal and a walk along the promenade we returned to our apartment and to bed, making love sweetly and gently over a long period, lying on our sides facing each other and each cumming quietly and lovingly, before dropping off to sleep.

I woke early the following morning, racked by doubts about my chosen course of action. I guessed that it was conscience coming to the fore. I again went through the steps that I would be taking on our return home but I realized that I'd really grown to love Ron, despite my resolve to simply play-act that process. There was something about him that made me feel good about myself. I tried to put the thoughts out of my mind but failed until he stirred and woke, reaching for me and kissing me. My last thought before surrendering to his love was that he did really love me, and for that I was very grateful. But it made my task so much more difficult.

Ron seemed to be insatiable. We made love three times yesterday and then again the following morning before we dressed, ate breakfast at the local café, then booked a day coastal cruise. Oh well, I guess he must have stored it up for a while. We took day bags with us on the boat and spent a very pleasant day viewing the region from the calm sea. Most of the time was spent lounging in deck chairs, either sun bathing topless again or sheltering under large awnings during the heat of the day. Lunch on board was delicious with a seafood buffet washed down with more local wines. It was a beautiful day in all ways and I could feel that I was growing closer to my husband almost by the hour. My thoughts of the early morning once again crossed my mind, but I rejected them; time would come for thoughts such as those later.

The days passed pleasantly with frequent lovemaking, sun bathing, walks and sightseeing until it was time to leave this idyllic location and travel to Spain. We had decided to use our rental car for this journey of around seven hours, allowing us to view the countryside. We departed early, travelling through scenic landscapes and past sparkling beaches. We stopped at Montpellier for lunch, viewing some of the ancient structures in the historic city, then pressed onward, crossing into Spain mid-afternoon and arriving at our hotel, W Barcelona, early evening. My Spanish was nowhere near as fluent as my French but I was easily able to make myself understood in a combination of Spanish and English and soon we were comfortably gazing out the windows of our tenth floor suite at the ocean and beaches below us.

After a drink to refresh ourselves, we found a beautiful little café for dinner, then returned to our suite and showered together to remove the dust from our journey. Tired, we tumbled into bed and made gentle sweet love together for the next hour. What a honeymoon this was! Every time we made love it seemed to be better, more fulfilling, more satisfying, more addictive. We were growing together quickly and found that already we were able to anticipate the other's needs, wants and thoughts before they spoke. We were, in many ways, acting like an old married couple, except in the sexual arena, where love was new, fresh and utterly wonderful.

We spent the next few days visiting local places of interest including the nudist beach close to the city at Playa de la Mar Bella, where we both sunbathed and swam totally naked. The enlightened Spanish have no law against nudity anywhere so it is perfectly legal to sunbath or swim naked at any beach. I dared Ron to strip off completely on the main beach at Barceloneta, and he agreed to do this, but only if I also stripped off completely. To begin with we lay on the beach face down in the sun. Nobody paid us any attention. So after a while we turned over, lying on our backs feeling very exposed. Still nobody paid any more attention to us than I would normally receive as a beautiful blonde haired woman. After laying there for about half an hour we both stood up, walked as casually as possible to the water's edge and waded out to waist depth, then swam a further hundred yards or so seawards by which time the water was shoulder depth. We cuddled together, feeling the sensuous sensations of the water against our skin and each other's skin against our skin underwater. It felt gloriously freeing to swim naked, unencumbered by clothing of any kind. We then swam ashore, returned to our umbrella, dried and dressed in the bare minimum of clothing before heading to a café for a bite to eat.

As with all holidays, our honeymoon ended far too soon and we found ourselves at the airport, our rental car returned, waiting for a flight home. We flew home with a brief stopover in Zurich, arriving reasonably fresh after sleeping part of the way in our first class reclining seats. A short time after we landed we were safely ensconced in our own mansion again as husband and wife. The change in status seemed strange in the familiar surroundings, but I was certain I would quickly become accustomed to it. Ron spent the Sunday recuperating and setting things in order around the house, before returning to a round of partners and clients meetings on Monday.

That meant I was left alone in the house apart from the two staff. After two weeks of spending all my time with Ron, I was at a loss for something to do. Housework was taken care of by the staff, and was not something I wanted to take on anyway. I decided to visit my parents for a start, telling them about the wonderful honeymoon. They were very pleased and relieved to hear how well our marriage had begun and invited me to stay for dinner, which I accepted as I knew Ron would be working late. They told me that they had invited some guests around, old friends who had sons around my age who may be pleasant company.

The Addisons and Wileys arrived before dinner for pre-dinner drinks and while the oldies talked in the main lounge, Mom asked if I'd like to take Peter and Adrian down to the summer house to show them some of the property and also we could watch some videos there so they wouldn't be bored by the conversation of their parents. I was very happy to do this and enjoyed the company of the two young men, one of whom was a few months older than me, the other a few months younger. As we chatted they asked me about my honeymoon so I told them how wonderful it was. As the talk continued while we sat on the soft sofas in the summerhouse, talk progressed to our sexual relations. I found myself blushing scarlet as I told them how often we had sex, how insatiable Ron and I both were and how I was feeling rather neglected, having not received any sexual attention today.

Being of kind disposition and wishing to share, both Peter and Adrian offered to assist me with my problem. They were, of course, joking but I called their bluff and lay on the sofa cushions, spreading my legs and raising my skirt and blouse I simply told them to put their money where their mouths were. After they picked their jaws up off the floor, figuratively of course, they sat alongside me and started exploring my body. Very soon I was making the soft mewling sounds that Ron knows so well as indicating my sexual arousal. I unzipped their trousers and reached inside, finding their hard cocks and began caressing them, which drove them to ever more daring explorations of my naughty bits.

Soon Peter had his hand cupping my bare pussy with two fingers moving gently inside my wet cunt while Adrian had both hands over my breasts, pinching, squeezing and caressing my nipples in a most erotic manner. It was the first time I had been stimulated by two men simultaneously and I was determined that it would not be the last. After a few more minutes I felt my orgasm approaching and told them I was about to cum. They redoubled their efforts, pushing me higher until I stifled a scream by turning my head into the cushion as I lost any control of my writhing shuddering body. Gradually I came down from my peak and they looked at me in awe, wondering, no doubt, if that was the end of their fun or if they also would get to experience their sexual release.

I was not about to be a party pooper. I quickly stood, removed my skirt and lacy thong panties, then lay back down again, telling Peter first to drop his trousers and underpants and use that hard cock for its principal purpose. He needed no second bidding and my wet cunt was quickly invaded by his long, hard cock as he seemingly strove to push its head out my mouth. As with many young men, within a few strokes he came, spurting his delicious hot cum into the end of my cunt. He wasted no time, immediately removing his cock, to allow its place to be taken by an equally enthusiastic Adrian who continued fucking me from where Peter had left off. As he came, so did I a second time, wrapping my legs around him to hold him inside me until I had completed my release and I was ready to be vacated.

We spent some time cleaning ourselves and the cushions up with the towels from the bathroom, removing all traces of our love making and donning and straightening our clothes, completing these tasks just as Mom called us for dinner. We looked at each other, noticing our flushed faces and just fucked hair and hoped that these would go unnoticed by our parents.

The remainder of the evening passed quickly and uneventfully with Peter, Adrian and I exchanging surreptitious glances from time to time around the table. The six older adults were fully into their own discussions and paid little attention to our glances at each other or our appearance. As they left I was able to give Peter and Adrian each my card and a whispered message to call me for an encore sometime.

After they left, I also made my excuses and returned home, having time to shower and climb into bed in my sexiest nightwear just before Ron arrived home from a long day's work. I pulled on a sheer gown over my half-cup bra, lacy thong, suspender belt and fishnet stockings and was greeted by a low whistle from my beloved husband. He quickly kissed me, then carried me to bed, where he stripped off his clothes in double quick time, then proceeded to remove my bra and thong before fucking me hard and fast, cumming quickly and forcefully inside me as I came again, achieving my third orgasm of the evening.

After we parted I removed my remaining clothing and cuddled up to Ron, kissing him gently and telling him how much I loved him. My final thought as I drifted off to a contented sleep was how pleased I was that I had not vowed to forsake all others at my wedding.

The next morning I awoke early, racked with guilt. I had betrayed the person I loved most, my wonderful husband who loved me so dearly. I know I had plans to betray him and to take lovers as and when I liked; that was the reason I had insisted on the modification of our wedding vows. But to have actually done this, without his knowledge and without any forethought, was devastating. I cuddled up to his still sleeping form, listening to the gentle breathing of the man I was coming to know and who I loved so much. Should I tell him? How would he react? Surely he suspected that I had wanted the vows changed for this reason, but so soon? Straight after our honeymoon?

Ron stirred in his sleep and I made the hard decision; I would tell him and take the consequences. Would this end my marriage? While I had initially planned that it would be a reason to end my marriage, to take the money and run, that was no longer the case. I loved him. I had difficulty visualizing my life without him; without the spectacular sex we had experienced and which I hoped to experience for the rest of my life, at least. What had I done?

He slowly awoke, responding to my gentle kisses and touches. He rolled towards me, his cock already starting to harden. He started kissing me and was surprised when I pulled away from him, telling him that I needed to say something important. I then proceeded to tell him about the previous evening and of my fears for our marriage. Once I had finished he kissed me gently, telling me he suspected something had happened because of my special efforts in dressing so sexily for bed, but that he was quite willing to accept that I'd had sexual relations with two other men. He said that he expected that someone of my age would want to play the field because I hadn't done that in a sexual way before we were married. He completely understood.

I pulled him to me, kissed him hard on his lips, then burst into tears, all my fears and guilt flooding out of me onto his chest. Once I could speak again I rechecked that he was quite OK with what had happened and he said he was, completely and absolutely. He told me that just because I fucked other men did not mean I loved him any less. In fact, from his perspective it meant that his gorgeous wife was still attractive to other men and therefore he valued me even more. What was the point of having something unique if nobody else wanted it, he asked? He told me I was a gorgeous sexy woman, that he loved me dearly, and that he wasn't about to curtail my enjoyment of life just because of his own ego.

I thanked him again and told him that I loved him dearly too. With the others it was just sex; with him I was making love and it would always be that way. I asked if he wanted to make love with other women. He told me he did not, stating that he'd had many years to sow his wild oats, as he put it, and now all he wanted was a steady relationship with me, as I was the sexiest woman he knew bar none. I threw my arms around him and hugged and kissed him hard. I also felt him getting hard against me so wasted no time in reconfirming my deep abiding love for him, engulfing his cock with my dripping pussy and joining him in an amazing simultaneous orgasm a short time later.

As we lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, wishing for time to slow down so we could stay like that forever, I asked him if it was OK if I had sex with other men in the future. He told me it was, but asked if I would be willing to tell him about it each time, commenting that this would enhance our sex together. Of course I agreed. I then decided it was time to push the envelope a bit more and asked him what he'd think if I started my own business. He looked at me wryly and asked what I had in mind. I couldn't meet his eyes as I told him that for a long time I'd had this fantasy of becoming a high-priced call girl.

Ron's jaw dropped open and he said he'd never even have guessed that was an ambition of mine, but that I certainly had all the right attributes. If that was what I wanted, then he said he would support me in my venture. He told me he had heard of other married call girls and that for them the arrangement seemed to work just fine. He also offered to discretely spread the word through his extensive network of friends if I wished.

I thanked him profusely and we kissed and cuddled for a short time before we arose, showered together and dressed for breakfast, him in his business suit and me in a sheer house wrap that hid virtually nothing of my bodily charms. He couldn't take his eyes off me as we ate the breakfast our cook had prepared. He then kissed me again, fondling my breasts and pussy, and commenting that he should cancel his appointments and take me back to bed. However, he didn't, and I was left feeling sexy and frustrated. I took this out on the computer, searching the web for sites relating to call girls and escorts.

I received a call from Ron a few hours later asking if I was indeed serious about becoming a call girl. I replied I was, so he told me that a colleague of his was looking for some female company for an esteemed Spanish client who was arriving tomorrow and staying for two nights in Boston. He was looking for a sophisticated young lady to accompany him to dinner and dancing and spend nights with him in his suite. Was I interested?

I took a gulp of air and decided that I was, but instead of telling Ron, I asked was he happy with me doing this. He replied that he would miss me terribly but he was OK with it and he'd look forward to my account of my venture on my return. I asked him what remuneration was involved and was told $20,000. Wow! Twenty grand just for having fun with a guy! My sort of work. So I told Ron that I was interested and he said he'd let me know tonight.

In my wardrobe I sorted some sexy lingerie and nightwear, two gowns for evening wear, some clothes for day wear which were titillating yet classy, and, of course, a brief bikini in case we spent time at a beach or on a hotel deck. I added to these the normal cosmetics I used and placed them all ready to pack should the need arise. I then ate lunch, noticing how wet I was between my legs from the anticipation of this erotic escapade.

When Ron arrived home that evening I greeted him at the door, wearing his favorite sexy clothing, with a huge hug and kiss. I asked him to please fuck me because I'd been so wet ever since his call. He picked me up and carried me to bed, where we stripped each other and made love for over an hour. I came several times and he pumped two doses of hot cum into my pussy. After we'd cleaned up we ate our dinner, over which Ron told me my program.