Kat - The Making of a Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have passed out I think. My next memory is of him resting next to me, two fingers still inside me as he kissed my nipples. He told me that I was fantastic and confessed it was the first time he'd fisted a woman and he was certainly keen to repeat the process. I felt his cock hard and throbbing against my hip so I asked if he wanted more and, of course, the answer was yes. This time he fitted the condom then lay on me and entered me quickly and easily. He told me I felt huge, so I asked what he expected having just had his hand in there. We fucked for nearly forty minutes, both of us having cum hard earlier, we gently made love to one another, gradually pushing each other towards our combined release.

It wasn't as spectacular as I would have expected. Just sweet and gentle as waves of pleasure washed over me while he stiffened and I felt several small spurts inside me. He removed his cock and condom, ditched the condom, then we cuddled and slept.

I would have expected the next morning for us both to be all sexed out. Not so. I know I felt sexy despite a bit of soreness in my pussy and he had his morning wood as men do. He kissed me hard, obviously in a mood for sex, pulled on a condom, whacked my ass playfully and rolled me onto my stomach. He spread my legs wide apart then stimulated my pussy, if indeed it needed any stimulation, before pulling my hips upward, placing pillows beneath them and entering me from behind. He reached around my ribs and held my breasts tightly, using them as handles as he pushed and pulled himself inside me, finally cumming after a few minutes. I was nowhere near cumming.

He withdrew, holding his condom, gave my ass another playful whack, then headed for the shower. By the time he returned I had sorted myself out, donned my sexiest see-through wrap and was waiting for him seated on a chair in our bedroom. He asked how I was feeling and I told him, truthfully, that I was horny. He knelt down, spread my legs widely and started tonguing my clit. I sat there, eyes closed in ecstasy as he quickly and relentlessly brought me to a shattering climax, then stood, washed his face, and continued dressing as though nothing had happened. He told me I owed him one and he'd collect later.

He outlined his program for the day: meetings all morning, then he expected me at Bistro du Midi restaurant next to Boston Common at 1pm. He had an hour scheduled for lunch there, then he had more meetings before we could dine and dance again in the evening. So he'd meet me ready for an evening of romance at 7pm in our room. I noted the times and place for lunch, then breakfast arrived, causing me slight embarrassment in my almost-naked state as the handsome waiter placed the tray on the table. What the hell, I thought, he'll probably have seen worse. Rod tipped him handsomely then we ate our delicious breakfast, watching the harbor slowly come to life.

I lazed much of the morning away before dressing in business attire and making my way to the bistro. Rod was a few minutes late and apologized, giving me a lengthy kiss filled with promise as a greeting. It was an excellent restaurant and lunch was delicious. In what seemed a very short time it was over and we parted. I walked slowly back to the hotel, window shopping on the way.

I slept for some of the afternoon, then showered, dressed in my other gown and awaited Rod's arrival a few minutes early. Again he gave me a wonderfully sexy kiss, his hands straying under my gown to see what I was wearing tonight. He was surprised and pleased to find that I was already panty-less, his cock rising slightly in response. He stripped, showered and dressed in formal evening attire. I pulled on my white heels and together we descended to the ground floor where a limo was waiting to take us the relatively short distance to L'Espalier Restaurant.

The food was superb and the ambiance very romantic. We ate leisurely, enjoying each mouthful. By 9pm we were drinking our coffee and liqueur when the maitre d' came over and told Rod that our limo had arrived. We finished our drinks, Rod paid for the meal leaving a generous tip, then escorted me to the limo, which whisked us back to our hotel for more dancing.

I was still getting used to the idea of no panties, my pussy being separated from the wide world by a single layer of thin silk. However, it did have advantages and Rod took these during our short drive, caressing my bare pussy lips and clit beneath the folds of my skirt. I was hot for his cock by the time we arrived, but he pretended not to notice and played the perfect gentleman in escorting me to the dance floor after generously tipping the chauffeur. We found a small table in an alcove, ordered drinks then he took me to the floor, pressing his body against mine, his swelling cock pressing into my cleft. I felt really sexy dancing with this beautiful man, almost as though we were dancing naked, which I resolved to try sometime at home with Ron.

Time flew as we danced most dances, sipped our drinks and fully enjoyed each other's company. Regrettably, as with all good things, this came to an end too quickly and we were soon back in our suite, admiring the night view of the harbour as we each stripped ourselves of our clothes. We quickly ended up naked on the bed, clasping each other and caressing readily accessible parts of our bodies, then he pulled on a condom. We were both very ready for love and he positioned himself behind me as we lay on our sides, his hand cupping my breast as he thrust his cock into my pussy from behind, nibbling on my ear lobe and neck as he did so and almost driving me crazy with desire. He maintained a slow hip movement, moving in and out only small amounts, slowly, prolonging our passion.

After an age he withdrew completely and laid me on my back, legs bent at the knee and wide apart as he entered me like he did before, filling my cunt with his long cock and grinding his pubic bone against my clit. The long build up and now powerful stimulation pushed me over the edge in a few seconds and I screamed out my orgasm once again while he slowed to gently draw out every sensation possible. He didn't allow me to regain my composure fully before he once again thrust forcefully into me, repeating his slow, small movements which once again pushed me over the edge in a few minutes. Still he hadn't cum so I hoped that there would be more.

He repeated this procedure several more times; I quickly lost count, as my mind became centered on my crotch and the pleasures emanating from that area. All I do know is that I came again and again, humping my body against his to try to bring him to orgasm so we could both sleep. He retained control, making me cum time and again while he watched me enjoy my forced orgasms with a smile on his face. Eventually he reached his limit and fucked me hard to one last orgasm, cumming inside my sloppy cunt, filling his condom as he tensed, then let out a cry of release, before collapsing onto my body.

He lay there, panting, for a while then we both recovered from our exertions and he rolled off me, holding his now flaccid cock to withdraw the condom intact. Whew, what a marathon. I felt completely cummed out after that ordeal, but would gladly repeat it anytime, after a short recovery period though. We lay together, embracing, and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came all too soon and he was once again hard and ready. He sat on the edge of the bed, spread his legs and asked me to give him oral sex. Thank goodness, I thought, I don't need to entertain him again with my poor worn out pussy. I deep throated him, cupping and stretching his balls, pulling them down when I sensed he was nearly there, until I decided it was time. I increased the stimulation and listened to his increase in breathing rate, signalling the approach of his orgasm. As he tensed just before cumming I squeezed his balls hard. The painful sensation pushed him to a new high and he spurted his hot cum against the back of my mouth. I swallowed it all as I heard him making little grunts while his contractions continued for what seemed like an eternity. Gradually he relaxed, his breathing slowed and he opened his eyes, helping me up as I let his soft cock slide out of my mouth. We held each other, kissing deeply, he tasting himself on my mouth. Wordlessly we walked to the shower and washed then dried each other as before and dressed for another business day.

His flight was due depart at 11.00 so he needed to be at the airport by 8.30, meaning we had little time left. We ate breakfast together then packed our bags and said our final loving goodbyes. I hoped to see him again if he returned to Boston but knew the chances were slim as his part of his company's work was complete here. I thanked him profusely for his company, fun and amazing sex, and he thanked me for being such a wonderful companion, guide and sex partner, making his stay so enjoyable. He gave me a fat envelope, which I carefully stowed in my bag.

We walked downstairs, he checked out, then his limo drew up and again for the last time we travelled together first to the airport, where we kissed goodbye, then the limo dropped me at my house. It felt sad that the adventure was over, but I was joyous that it had happened. I went into the house, greeted the staff, then went to our room where I began unpacking. I opened the envelope to find it contained a lovely thank you card and $4000 in banknotes. Wow, some tip, I thought. I undressed and lay on the bed naked.

I must have slept because I woke around 3pm, hungry. I pulled on a wrap then went in search of some lunch, which I found wrapped in the cooler, and a drink of cordial. Refreshed, I lay on the recliner on the deck in the afternoon sun and removed the wrap, luxuriating in the feel of the sunshine on my naked body. It seemed only a few minutes later that I awoke with a start as I felt someone kissing my lips. As my eyes popped open I saw Ron bending over me. He told me I must have gone to sleep and said I looked wonderful sleeping naked in the sun. It was a shame to wake me but I looked so beautiful he just had to kiss me.

I stood up and, still naked, I embraced him and we kissed long and tenderly, telling each other how we'd missed the other and how much we loved each other. After a while my body started feeling the evening chill so I broke our embrace, wrapped myself up and we went inside with arms around each other. We had a glass of wine while waiting for dinner and I told Ron that I should dress more suitably before eating. He assured me I was dressed perfectly.

Dinner arrived, accompanied by a smirk from the cook at my choice of attire, and as we ate I gave Ron an outline of my time with Rod. He asked if I had fun and I told him truthfully that I had and I was keen to continue this new venture if he was happy with me doing that. He assured me he was, with one proviso. I asked what that was and he told me that he wanted permission from me to have intimate relations with other women while I was away. I agreed to this immediately, citing the old adage of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. He then told me that he had another client for me if I liked in a few days' time. I liked.

After dinner we retired to bed early, where we made sweet gentle love for several hours as I told and retold details of my sexual exploits with Rod during the past couple of days. After Ron brought me to about five orgasms, depositing two loads of cum deep inside me in the process, we cuddled together and slept soundly, safe and secure in each other's arms.

**************************

Epilogue:

Kat pushed her foot harder on the accelerator of her brand new, bright yellow Lamborghini Huracan coupe. The speedometer jumped sharply as the car accelerated, pressing her and Ron back in their seats.

"I do love this car, honey," she told him as she smiled quickly to her right, before focusing once again on the road ahead, "And I love that I was able to buy it myself from my own earnings."

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm so impressed how well you've run your business," replied Ron. "You've accumulated several million dollars in only eight years, including the year you had off to have Pippa. Such a gorgeous child. I do hope your parents don't spoil her while she's with them for the next little while."

"As I've told you before, it's not possible to spoil a child, as you call it. She's nearly three already so she's big enough to know what she wants and I know that Mom won't give her too many luxuries. But hey, she's allowed luxuries just as we are. What do you think we're sitting in now if not a luxury? It's just great we can get away and that her nanny can also have a break while Mom and Dad get to have her for some grandparent time. A win all round for everyone."

"Yeah, I take your point. Great idea using this on our road trip to Miami. Years since I've been there and far more relaxing driving there and seeing all the scenery than flying. This makes the holiday longer and gives us more time together too. That means when we get there we can spend all day making love instead of catching up on what's been happening."

"Yeah, sure," replied Kat sneeringly, in a joking manner, "You're over forty now so technically you're past it. One cum every couple of days should suffice for you. Guess I'll just have to find me a toy boy."

Ron burst out laughing. "Huh, you reckon. While you've been out with all your clients what do you think I've been doing? There's lots of lonely ladies out there whose husbands have either died or are about to from overwork. And older ladies are far more grateful when a younger guy spends time giving them a good fucking. But no, I'm dreaming I guess. Most of the time I'm too busy with my own legal clients but just occasionally . . ."

"Well, I hope you manage to find a few willing ladies. After all, good for the goose and all that. I certainly enjoy my work."

Their banter continued for miles as the tarmac of I95-S passed rapidly beneath the car's tyres. They were spending the first night of their trip at the Holiday Inn at Petersburg, Virginia, an easy 600 odd miles drive in the Huracan via the coast road. They took a packed lunch, excited by the prospect of travelling rough, as they called it, away from first class air travel and five star hotels. They arrived at the Holiday Inn in the late afternoon, checked in, then had a bar meal and a few drinks, even playing a game or two of pool. They retired early, eager to spend time alone with each other.

"Sometimes life's so busy, sweetheart, sometimes I don't seem to even see you very much at all, let alone have time together," said Kat as she lay on the bed in just her sexy see-though nightie and thong panties. "Don't be all night coming to bed or I may have to find someone else."

Ron bounded out of the bathroom and pounced on her, causing her to squeal and curl up under the onslaught. His half hard cock was pushing its satin cock pouch out towards Kat's pussy as he lay on her.

"Yeah, well, I'm here now so what're going to do?"

Kat rolled out from under him. "First, I have a confession to make, darling. I've held onto this since before we were married and it's time I came clean because it's eating away at my insides. I love you, darling, more than life itself. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. But it hasn't always been like this. I used to be a self-centered bitch and feel very ashamed of it now. When we met, I didn't love you, but I did see you as an opportunity to secure my future. When we married I fully intended that we would separate and divorce in a short time and I'd be a rich woman." Ron noticed Kat's eyes start to tear. "But something happened; I fell in love with my husband. Now, darling, if we ever separate for any reason I know I'll just be devastated. I've held onto this secret for years and now I've shared it with you. I hope you will still love me now you know."

Ron reached out and held her as she wept bitter, cleansing tears, her whole body curled up and shaking. Slowly she quietened down.

"Darling, I loved you when I first saw you and nothing you ever tell me or do could make me love you less. Thank you for telling me. After I met you and we started going out together, I knew that you were a free spirit and if I tried to tie you down, I would lose you. I knew that you could never be the monogamous, dutiful wife that some men expect, and I didn't want you to be who you were not. I wanted you to be free, to always to be able to choose to stay with me rather than stay because of any compulsion. So I gave you freedom, insisting on an over-generous pre-nup, removing the parts about obeying me and having me as your only partner from our vows, allowing you and even encouraging you to develop your business as a call girl so you would be able to have the sexual variety that you seemed to need. I knew that only by setting you free would you ever choose to remain with me. And I am so pleased that you have. I am so pleased that you fell in love with me and chose to stay. I would have been totally devastated if you had left as I would be if that happened in future. I find it difficult to cope if we are even apart for any significant period of time; a few days at a time is all I can handle without you. It's hard enough when either of us is away; if I knew you were not returning I don't know how I could take it; I just can't imagine it. So thank you for telling me and for trusting me enough to tell me your secret. It can't have been easy for you. Thank you also for your love, darling; I treasure it each and every day. I love you deeply and completely, with my whole being, which now wants to honor you, to pleasure you and to make deep, passionate love to you."

Kat straightened and rolled out from under his arm, flipping him onto his back. With a smile she started stroking his cock through his satin pouch, watching as it rose quickly to its usual hard, full length.

"Thank you, darling. I love you so much," she said.

She stroked for a few more minutes.

"Does he want to come and see my pussy?" she asked in a teasing, sing-song voice.

Ron reached out for her thong, only to have his hand batted away.

"Uh-oh, not yet," she said, "You have to beg before you get to touch my pussy."

"Darling, please may I touch your pussy."

"Beg, not just ask."

Their love play went on for a while until, of course, both were naked, horny and ready for sex.

"Honey, please give it to me doggie style tonight. I feel like just being fucked hard and I really want your cum in my pussy."

Ron needed no further instruction. Kat positioned herself on the bed and he edged his way into position behind her, rubbing the head of his cock in her juices running from between her pussy lips, then gently easing his cock into her, reaching around and holding her breasts, squeezing her nipples just as she liked, while he pushed himself into her deeply, feeling the walls of her cunt like liquid velvet against the sides of his cock, stimulating him intensely.

"You know, for all the cocks you've had inside here over the last few years, and the baby you've pushed out, you're still really tight. You feel so good on my cock, darling."

"Hmm, you're not too bad for an old fella either," she replied, "Some of my younger clients aren't nearly as well-endowed as you are, and some of the older clients have great trouble even getting half hard. So you'll do, until I find something better." She laughed. "Now, cut the talk and fuck me."

He started a rapid in-out movement, feeling his ball sac slapping against her pussy lips and clit, feeling her cunt pulsing around his cock and admiring the control she had over her muscles. Being a sex worker had certainly caused these muscles to tone up. Each time he pushed in she gave a grunt as the air was expelled from her lungs, and she pushed back against him, seeking more penetration.