Kate and I Ch. 55-62

Story Info
Asheville: After Lunch
4.8k words
4.65
8.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

Like to thank sexnovella, who was my editor :)

55.

And before I'm able to reach for the door Kate is already through it, and grabbing my arm which is causing me to stumble into the room. She continues to pull on me until door shuts behind me.

When the door finally closes, she lets go of me and starts to walk away from me. I regain my balance, and I look up at her. She heads for a radio sitting next to the TV, and tunes it to a dance centric station. I start to approach her, she turns her head towards me, and mouths 'no, not yet' to me. She then, moves towards the center of the room, as I stand there waiting to see what see does next. She looks at me, with her soul piercing eyes, and motions for me to sit on the bed.

Okay, what she going to do next here, I say to myself, she was the one wanting to me take her back to the hotel room and have at her. And now it looks like she has a different set of plans that she's following here. I say to myself as I make my way towards the bed.

As I sit, I can see Kate starting to move with the music. She looks at me with this seductively determination that I have never seen before. While keeping her soul piercing green eyes locked with mine, she starts to move her hips in a sultry manner.

Then she suddenly stops, and she untucks her blouse and starts to unbutton it, and she leaves it on but completely unbuttons. She looks at me again, and without taking her eyes off of me. She slowly starts unbuttoning her black skirt and it drops to the floor, and steps out of it.

All that she is wearing is a button light blue blouse, and which underneath sits a pair of heavy, strapped in a black lacy bra, tits. Which makes the blouse become a thin nightgown, that barely covers her black thong covered mound. All of this is finished in a black garter belt with black stockings, that look like they are painted on, and finally ending with a pair of light blue strapped 4 inch stilettos.

I'm completely lost in what to say, as I can't stop staring at her. She looks at me, and takes her left index manicured finger and places it I'm her mouth and wraps it around her cherry lipstick covered lips, and starts to gently suck on it.

56.

As she is doing this 'my boy' has become hard as a rock, and will not go down. With her index finger still in her mouth, she starts to slowly approach me. I feel paralyzed, not being able to move, except for 'my boy' who is still rising. She looks like a tigress, her hips sultry swinging from side to side as she approaches, her stare has me locked down unable to move.

After what feels like an hour of her walking towards me, she finally stops right in front of me. She takes her eyes off me for just a moment as she brushes her hair back that has fell around her face, then she looks down at me, and again locks eyes with me. And in a sultry commanding tone, she says, "Aden, stand up."

Without even thinking, I stand up still with my eyes locked with hers. She takes a step back from me, and reaches for my belt. She unclasps it, and pulls it all the way out and throws of across the room on to the couch. She then licks her cherry colored lips, squats down in front of me, and starts to undo my pants.

Before she starts, she looks up again at me. She flashes one of her million dollar smiles, and she takes the index finger that was in her mouth and starts to circle the tent that has formed in my khakis. She runs her finger across the zipper and I feel 'my boy' jump, he pulses wanting to be set free.

When she feels this, she takes the finger nail on the finger and slowly undoes the button to the slacks. After this, she then takes the same finger with her middle finger, and she starts to lower the zipper. Then she starts to have trouble getting the zipper over my steel harden 'boy'. She looks down at the trouble, and then back up at me, she starts to pout, "I'm having trouble getting it out," sounding like a little kid, she then starts playing around with the zipper.

The zipper that was caught, suddenly springs past my manhood and completely opens my pants which cause my pants to come down, and only my boxers preventing her from clear access to my manhood. I see the look of exhilaration on her face now as only a small piece of cotton and elastic are in her way of my package.

"Lookie, lookie here," Kate starts to say, "somebody is ready for a little fun aren't they?" She then takes the same index finger and starts to run it across the fabric of the boxers. She traces my manhood under the boxers, and finally ends up tracing and going over my balls.

During this whole time of her outlining 'my boy', I'm gasping for air, my breath is ragged and 'he' is pulsing uncontrollably. Every time she grazes a testicle it makes my cock jump.

She teases me this way for what feels like entirety, then once more she licks her lips takes both hands and placing them on the side of my hips and almost cautiously pulls down my boxers.

57.

As she pulls down my boxers it makes my cock bend, the head becomes trapped inside the boxers, and she looks at this and yanks down the fabric. When she does this, my cock comes free it smacks her in the chin and makes her head snap back a little.

She looks up at me and grabs her chin, "Owie, that hurt," she says in her little girl voice, as she starts to rub her chin playfully. "Somebody needs to be taught a lesson that assaulting me will get it nowhere. I think shrinking it will teach him," and with that she swallows the head.

Oh my god, this is better than the first time she went down on me, I say to myself as my eyes roll back in my head. I look down and see Kate's soul piercing green eyes looking back up at me. This causes my member, that's in her beautiful mouth to pulse. She starts to vigorously work it, trying to get me off as fast as she can.

Our eyes are still staring at each other and I just don't want to stop looking at her. And then she pulls off, and starts to jack me off just to keep me hard as she speaks, "Aden," she starts with a sultry tone, as her hand continues to up and down very slowly to keep me hard, "see this is how it's going to play out," she quickly takes a lick to keep up member wet, "I going to get you off as fast as I can then in return I'm going to lay down and you are going to eat me out, and then when you are done we are going to fuck like jack rabbits, okay?" With her eyes still staring at me.

"Okay!!!!" I start as her hand grips down almost making me not be able to speak.

"Now where was I," and with that she swallows me again, this time all the way to the base.

Right now, she could ask me to turn over all my money, and I would, just so I could finish in her mouth, I say to myself. I can't stop looking at her, as she keeps up with her fiery gusto.

I feel her smile around my dick as she continues her assault in my poor guy. She starts pulls my do I almost all the way out, only leaving the head between her beautiful lips, and I can feel her magical tongue making circles. She continues this for a couple revolutions around the head then she splits the piss hole, and it makes me jump. After she sees me physically jump she takes her teeth and barely scraps my member, just enough for me to feel it. And I feel like I could fall as my knees continue to get weak. She can sense this so she takes me all the way down, and buries her face in my pubic hair. While she is down that far I can feel the back of her mouth massage my member.

"Ahhh....holy sh....," I can't speak, nothing legible escapes. All I can do is watch Kate work my dick in and out of her mouth.

Then she sees me physically tense up, when she sees this, she pulls up just enough to have the head still be in her mouth, and with her left hand she wraps it around my shaft and vigoursly jacks me off.

"Ah, ah," I feel myself about ready to blow, then it happens. The pressure escapes my balls, and lands streams after stream of cum in her mouth. She ends up with two mouthfuls, she swallows the first and the second one she milks out of my dick, causing my knees to get weak, but she doesn't swallow. After about 30 seconds of her milking my dick she stops and pulls away, and with movement I fall to the bed. My dick makes a popping sound as it leaves her mouth, as I hit the bed.

58.

She stays on her knees looking at me, and I can see her move the semen around her mouth like mouthwash, savoring my everything, then she swallows, "That was delicious, Aden," she licks her lips, not taking her eyes off of me.

Still dressed in her blouse that has turned into lingerie, and with stockings and garters. She stands up, and spreads her legs and puts her hands on her hips, "Now, Aden," she looks through me and into my soul, "ready to return the favor?"

"Damn right I am, lay your sexy ass on this bed, now," I command her.

"Yes, boss," and she does, as I stand up. She lays back on the bed waiting for me.

I stand straight up, and look down at this beautiful specimen of a woman. Her legs are over the bed, still strapped in those stocking and heels. I behind down between her legs, and I see her thong covered crotch. I reach for the sides of the panties that are on her hips and begin to slip them off. As the panties get closer to my face I can smell her, she smells like a sweet feminine musk, and it is strong, as I can tell her panties are soaked through.

After I have remove those very soiled panties on her stocking covered legs, I spread those said legs, and pull her closer to my face. As I do I look up and see her beautiful face looking down at me, and she is ready. I take a big whiff smelling her incredible musk. I look down, and see her inflamed labia lips.

I take a long lick from the bottom to the clit, and when I do this I feel Kate try to move her whole mound into my mouth. "Okay, so that's how you want it," I say, as an evil grin comes across my face, and I see Kate's eyes look at me almost with a worried impression.

I extend my tongue as far as I can and I insert it in her hole, I hear her gasp as I do. I run my tongue all over the inside of my juicy pussy. She takes her hands and places it on the back of my hand, and presses me even further into her.

"Oh, Aden, ah, ah, never stop!!!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

The more she yells, the faster I move my tongue. Then suddenly I stop, I can tell the way she's moving that she is extremely close to coming. I start to pull away, she looks at me as if I had wounded her. I crack another evil smile, and then I take her enlarged swollen clit I between my teeth, and bite down.

"....!!!!" She tries to yell, but nothing escapes her lips, she arcs her back, grabs my head and shoves my face into her mound. She squirts into my mouth and I'm getting mouthful after mouthful, I just keep swallowing like I'm dying from thirst.

I lean back, and I hear her trying to grasp for air. My mouth is covered in her juice, and I lick some of it off my lips. Her ragged breath is now starting to return to normal, as she gets on her elbows and looks at me, "Aden! That was...," she starts but then she crashes on the bed, "...you have..." She still can't finish a sentence.

59.

I stand up and look down at her, as my dick starts to rise (since he was already at half mast, he didn't have to rise too much), I start, "Okay Katie, ready for round two?" I ask, as I stroke my harden cock.

She gets on her elbows again, and looks at me, "oh yea, I've been waiting forever, where do you want me?"

"Stay where you are," I approach her, as I continue to gently stroke my now fully harden member. "Place those gorgeous legs on my shoulders." I say as a crouch down into between her legs.

"Yes, boss," she sultry says.

Then I gently press to head of my dick into her, and then I suddenly come up onto a fleshy barrier, "Are, are you a virgin?"

I see her start to blush and she lowers her head, "..yes, I am," she then looks back up at me with tears in her eyes. "I...I've been waiting for you.., I.. I've been saving myself for you. Aden, you are the only man I've ever wanted." She finishes as those tears start to run down her face.

I look at her and smile, "well Katie," and I reach my hand for her beautiful face and rub away the tears, "if you want to, we can stop. I don't want to take something that you might later on regret."

"No!" She snaps at me, "I want this, I want you, Aden."

I just smile, "okay, Katlyn," I say her given name for the first time since the interview, "this will hurt a little." I press my dick against the fleshly barrier, until it breaks.

And when it does break, "Ah!!" Kate holds her breath, until the pain subsides, which causes her legs that are still around my shoulders to squeeze. I stop moving, and I look at Kate, who has her eyes close.

She opens her eyes and this time with instead of tears, but with a pleasurable look, and she motions with her head for me to continue. And I slowly start to move within her tight walls.

Every move I make inside her I feel, she is so tight I cannot even fully enter her. I feel a wet vice grip surrounding my member, every time I press onward it becomes tighter. I decide to pull out, only leaving the head inside of her. Then I renter her tight chamber, this time with a little bit more give, then I bottom out.

I lean forward, and press my body onto hers. When I do this it causes her legs that were over my shoulders and now around my waist connect around my back, to squeeze me like a python killing her next meal. I can barely breathe as I'm lying on her, wrapped up in her stocking covered legs, I look at her, and she looks at me with adoration in her eyes. I lean forward my give her a kiss, which then turns into a full French kiss, and I can still taste my semen in her mouth, and I imagine she can still taste her own juices also.

While we are still locked in our passionate kiss, I start to move again inside of her, as her tight walls have finally gotten used to me, and I slowly start to pistoning. I pull out almost completely out of her and I push in, every time I do I start to move a little bit faster.

Every time I do this I feel her moaning and gasping into my mouth, almost trying to breathe but I won't let her. As our mouths are locked together, I look into eyes. She is in pleasure that she cannot even speak, then she closes her eyes

"Katie, look at me," I say, almost commanding her, as I stop kissing her and pull my face always.

She struggles to open her eyes. She has this begging look in them, don't know if she wants to stop or make her cum. And of course I choose the ladder.

With determination on my face and in my eyes, I continue to thrust even harder now, every time I bottom out I thrust just a little more before I pull out. When I do this, she bites her bottom lip. I continue this pace, each time getting a little bit fast and faster.

Then suddenly I feel myself about ready to pop, when I do feels this I start to hammering her. I start pistoning as hard as I can which I can hear her, "come on, Aden!! Come on, cum in me, my love, my boss!!"

And for some reason when she said "boss!!" It hit me, I came as hard as I ever had, and I feel her squeezes me, as she arches her back, and tenses up, and I feel a huge puddle of fluid surrounding my dick and onto the sheets. I can't help but push myself into her even more, as shot after shot of cum is heading into her womb.

I hit the bed beside of her, gasping for air and sweaty from our exertions. I look at her, with pleasurable look on her face, still staring at the ceiling, she finally looks at me, "that was...amazing," she says with a ragged voice.

"I," catching my breath, "that was great."

Smelling like a brothel house, we start to drift asleep, tried from our exertions. What's going to happen when we get up? Is the last thought that goes across my mind as I finally drift off to neverland.

60.

I start to wake up, and I look over to where my lovely little hot assistant is lying, who's still there just cutely sleeping. I just smile and place my hands behind my head, and stare at the ceiling for a few minutes. Just wasting blissful time, before I get up and take my shower. As I'm lying there I take a brief look outside and notice that it's still a little bit of daylight. Hmm, I start to think, what to do, what to do. I could get up and take a shower. Since, sniffing myself, I smell like a three day old brothel.

And with that, I cautiously move over, not wanting to wake Kate, to the edge of the bed and get out. As I stand up I look over at Kate, who's still fast asleep, and carefully walk over towards the restroom for a part of my cleaning ritual (two of the three Ss').

After a good scrub, I get out and dry myself off, and walk out if the restroom and notice Kate still lying there. She hasn't even moved, I say to myself, I know go over and give her a kiss on the lips to wake her.

With my towel still around me waist, I do just that, with a kiss Kate starts to stir awake. Even with her hair, matted from the sweat from earlier she still looks hot, as she opens her eyes and looks at me, "Morning, Snow White," I say with a smile.

"What?" She asks, without looking out the window, "It can't be morning already," she says with shock in her voice. Then she looks over to the window, "very funny, Aden," she says as she grabs her pillow and throws it out me.

I dodge the pillow, while chuckling, "thought it was funny," and she throws my pillow and it hits me square in the head, "Hey!"

She starts to chuckle at this, she then turns to other side of the bed and tries to go back asleep. I go to other side of the bed, and bend down to see her face, and I kiss her again. This time she launches herself at me, causing me to fall to the ground with her on top of me. She has me pinned to the ground as she looks me in the eyes. She still wears her outfit from earlier. A light blue blouse, a black lacy bra, barely containing her heavy breast, and a garter belt and stockings, she must have kicked off her heels as she was sleeping.

She removes the blouse which for the first time, let's me see her fully covered breast. She reaches behind her to unclasp her bra. But she catches it before it uncovers her breasts; with a sly smile she removes her hands, which causes the bra to fall free. They are perfect, I say to myself. I look at them, they are bigger than a handful (find out later on what size they are) and also they have a dark areola larger than a half dollar size coin, with an almost inch size nipple.

"Beautiful," is all I can muster, as I reach out with my left hand and start to fondle the right breast. I can't stop staring at them, and without thinking my right hand reaches for the left breast. I'm palming both breast, as I finally look up at Kate's face, she has complete and utter joy l showing, as she begins to bite her bottom lip.

When she does this, I take both nipples and squeeze them hard. It causes her to squeeze her legs which now have me pinned. She looks down at me and without me knowing it, has removed my towel around and is now stroking up harden member underneath her.

She looks at me, while I'm still palming her breast, and she lifts her body just enough to hover over my still growing member. Then she drops....

61.

Her body hasn't recovered yet, and she doesn't realize this until she has completely dropped. "Ow, ow, it hurts!!" She yells, as she then buries herself against my chest, "It hurts too much to move," she mumbles out against my chest.

"Shh, shh," I lay there as a wrap my arms around her, "don't move just stay right there, let your body get used to me."

After a couple of minutes she tries to move, but she again tenses up, not able to overcome the pain. She raises her head and looks me in the eyes with tears in hers, "I...I'm so sorry, Aden." Then she drops her face back into my chest.

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers
12