Kate and I Ch. 55-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what, my beautiful little angel?" I start to pat her matted hair, "this was going to happen, I should have stopped you, but I just couldn't, Katie," I say to her, "look at me." And with that, she raises her face, and I look her right into her soul piercing eyes. "How about this, you very slowly get up, and go take a shower, and we'll grab a bite to eat somewhere, and maybe if you aren't still sore, we'll continue this later, hmm?"

"Promise?" With an innocent look.

"Yes, my little angel, I promise."

Her face lights up again, as she slowly start to rise up, and with every inch exiting her I can see her struggling with it. After what feels like an entirety, she has finally lifted off my 8 1/2 inch cock. She clasps on the bed, and grabs her mound, as to protect it, "Oh my god that hurt, I thought sex was supposed to be enjoyable."

"Oh, it is fun," I stand up, "but for you as a woman who just lost your virginity, it'll take a little while for your," as I reach for her hand covered mound, and I cup her hand, "pussy to recover. Think about it this way, Katie," as I remove my hand and sit next to her, "you just tore your hymen, and bled a little," pointing out our mess from earlier, "your body has to get used to you not having it. But after you do recover, you'll be right as rain from here on out, as long as you don't go to rough for at least a little." I finish saying, then I lay back on the bed. My body completely nude from losing my towel.

She looks at me, naked except for her garters and stockings, and comes next to me as to cuddle. I wrap my arm around her, and pull her close. And she presses herself into me, as somebody would if they were cold.

She looks down at my full mast member, and without me realizing it, my hand falls on a fleshly breast. I start to caress her fleshy tit. And I feel Kate's breath become ragged as she begins to take her right hand, and starts playing with my cock. I start to enjoy the sensation of her playing with me; I look up at the ceiling. Kate's sees this, and her breath has vanished from my chest and now has moved down to the top of my cock. I look to see what she doing, and as soon as I look at her, half of my cock disappears in her mouth.

62.

The first blowjob was a tension reliever. Helping me relax after finding out about the issues that I'm going to have to deal with.

The second blowjob was a foreplay blowjob. Getting me off, and then allowing me to go longer during the sex. Better for her, and better feeling for me.

This blowjob is just a time waster. Nothing for anything in particular, just wasting time. She saw me hard and decided to take me in her mouth and waste some time before she gets in the shower. It doesn't matter what 'type' of blowjob it is, they all are wonderful.

I look up at the ceiling, and I close my eyes, just enjoying the sensation. Her very slowly up and down, almost trying to keep hard instead of getting me off. I look at her, who is looking for approval before she continues; I take the back her head and start to push her down even more. She gets to message and takes me all the way in her mouth. I lean back and watch her, it's a beautiful thing to watch a gorgeous woman give you head. She continues this lazily head for other 10 or so minutes.

"Ah, oh, Katie," I start to talk, she stops and looks up at me, "finishes me off, then go and take a shower." She looks at me, and then resumes her pace, this time faster. She bobs up and down, and continues every now and then looks up at me, trying to figure how close I am. I pat her on her head, "don't, ah, worry I'll tell you when I'm close."

She looks down, and continues her assault on my cock, solely dependent in getting her load. She doesn't slow down, as my hips start to buckle from her onslaught, she just keeps going until, "O...okay, I'm getting close," I studded out, as she then grabs my balls and gives them a light squeeze. And that puts me over the edge.

She releases my balls, and pulls back enough to just have to head inside of her lips, and takes her hand and starts to jack me off. My balls shake, as she continues the jacking off. Then I cum with another torrent of semen. As I shoot nothing escapes her mouth, as she swallows everything. During this she looks up at me and watches my expression on face, as she continues to drink mouthful after mouthful the creamy goodness.

After she has taken everything that my poor balls can give she pulls my cock out of her mouth, and lightly gives it a kiss. Then hops out of bed, walks over towards the bathroom, grabs a robe, heads for the door out to the hotel floor, and disappears out, but before she does she looks back over her shoulder and gives me a playful wink.

All I can do as she does all of this is just lying there, dead to the world, as if she was a vampire and has just drunk the last of my blood. Oh my God, she is insatiable, I say almost worried to myself.

12