Kate's First Stray Ch. 03

Story Info
Young white wife totally subservient to hot black lover.
4.8k words
4.44
233.5k
46
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
935 Followers

Finally, Marc decided that he could wait no longer, he had to talk with Kate to make sure that she was okay, and that she knew he would be there for her if she needed him for anything at all. Thus, he called information for Kate and Brian’s phone number in the mountains. He figured they had to have a phone up there, and it was probably listed. He would call under the guise of telling Kate where their work location would be the next day. This was not unusual for team members to do just before a new site visit was to take place, so it would not arouse any suspicions in Brian.

Marc made his call in the late afternoon, and Brian and the boys had just returned from the lake when the phone rang.

“Hello.” Came Brian’s voice.

“Hi, Brian? This is Marc. Just calling to give Julie our work location for tomorrow. Is she around?”

“Hi Marc. Actually, she left early this afternoon for home; and she should probably be there right about now. The boys and I are going to stay for the week, and Julie’s going to rejoin us Thursday night after work. But, if you call her at home, she should be there, or just about there. How was your vacation? Did you do anything?” Brian asked. He had only met Marc a couple of times, and he had talked to him on the phone a number of times. He found Marc to be a pretty pleasant guy all around. Usually when they talked on the phone, they did a little bit of small talk with one another.

“Vacation was perfect. I just did stuff around the yard and house. And, I’m surprised at how much I got done. Was your vacation good? The weather up there was supposed to be great the whole time for the past two weeks.” Marc responded, as he thought about Julie arriving home alone, and being alone for the next four nights…..perfect, he thought, hoped.

“Yeah, weather was great; we spent a lot of time on the lake with the kids. They loved it. And we were exhausted most nights, but they have this endless well of energy…..anyway, we all had a great time. Too bad it went so quickly for Julie; I know she would have loved to stay up here. But, why don’t you give her a call at home, it will ease her back into the world of work.” Brian said, thinking how wonderful it would have been if she had had three straight weeks off.

“Sure, Brian. I’ll do that; enjoy the rest of the week.” Marc said; as he wondered if Julie would really rather spend the next four nights with Brian or with him.

“Thanks Marc. Take care.” And they both hung up.

Julie had arrived home about forty-five minutes before Jason’s call came. She had made fairly good time getting home since she left before the crush of weekend traffic out of the mountains. She took a few minutes to put away some clothes which she had brought back with her. Then she changed into her bathing suit and made a strong drink for herself and went into the yard to lie by the pool and contemplate her predicament. The only good thing, possible good thing, which had happened, was the arrival of some serious cramps which she thought might very well mean the beginning of her period, indicating that she had escaped pregnancy. There was no bleeding yet, but the cramps were a welcome sign for Julie.

Little by little, as the cramps continued, she felt the huge weight that had been weighing on her for the past two weeks begin to lift. She was nearly positive that the tell tale signs of her cycle were upon her. As she sat back in her lounge chair by the pool, she took a long drink of her scotch and breathed a sigh of relief, and for the first time in fourteen days enjoyed the strong heat of the early summer’s sun.

Kate was thrilled that ultimately she had not become pregnant with Marc’s child. Moreover, she was amazed that she had not. As her mind replayed yet again the events of their night together, she just thought that such intense love making, and such large amounts of Marc’s seed had to combine to impregnate here at her most fertile time. She was indeed lucky, and she knew it. But now that the crisis was past, she knew that she still had to tell Marc that she couldn’t continue with what had started two weeks earlier. But, every time she let her mind visualize his finely crafted, mocha colored, muscular body with his remarkably handsome face, she felt her heart flutter and her vagina dampen.

Kate finished her drink quickly, and as she was headed into the house to get another, the phone rang. Thinking it might be Brain and the boys, she was quietly glad they had called now rather than her calling later. She felt as though she needed to get a little bit of a buzz going to celebrate her period. “Hello.” She said, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

“Hey Kate.” Marc said into his cell. “I just got off the phone with Brian, so I know they’re all still in the mountains. Can you put up with a little company for a few minutes? I’ve been dying to see you, or even to talk with you for the past two weeks.”

Immediately, at the sound of his voice, Kate’s stomach felt a wave of anxiety, and her abdomen was simultaneously awash with desire. She just had not expected it to be Marc. Moreover, it took her a moment to process what he had said. She recovered from the surprise and said, “Sure Marc. I’ve thought about you this whole time as well. I could use some company. I don’t expect anyone to stop by. What did you say to Brian when you called up there?”

“I just told him that I was calling to give you our work location for tomorrow. We exchanged some small talk, and he told me to call you here. I hope that was okay with you babe, but I just had to talk with you. As each day went by, I was getting worried about you. I’m afraid I might have ruined your vacation.”

Kate felt relieved. She knew that Brian would not be suspicious about the call at all. But she was puzzled by what Marc meant about ruining her vacation. “Marc, how could you have ruined my vacation?”

“I don’t know Kate. All kinds of thoughts have been running through my head about you. I can explain them to you when I get there. Or, would you rather come to my place, or do you want to meet somewhere else?” Marc said, thinking that she might not really want anyone to see him pulling into her driveway and entering her house.

“No, Marc. Here is okay. Actually, I think I am the only one left in the neighborhood. Everyone else must have gone away on vacation. It’s really quiet here. I was just lying by the pool, and there hasn’t been a sound anywhere around here.” She offered in response, as she realized it was really quiet in the neighborhood this afternoon.

“Cool, I’m in my car now and I can be there in about fifteen minutes. Do you need me to stop and get anything for you on the way?”

“No, I don’t need anything Marc. Thanks. When you get here, just let yourself trough the gate to the back yard. I’ll unlock it for you.” As Kate said this, she was continuing to experience excitement at the thought of seeing her one time lover, and dread at what she knew she had to say to him. And she felt fear within her that she would have difficulty in telling Marc that it was just a one night stand. It felt so dirty to think of it that way, and it was really the first time she had ever done anything like that. But, it was better to get this done today, rather than wait until sometime during the work week. She hoped that Marc would understand, and she thought that he would.

Kate made a second strong drink for herself and took a long drink of it, feeling the scotch wash into her making her feel slightly more relaxed. She had not eaten since leaving the mountains, and her first drink had done a good job of soothing her, particularly in view of the fact that she could feel the beginnings of her period. In the time before Marc arrived, she called Brian and the boys to tell them that the ride home was fine and to catch up with them about the afternoon’s happenings. She told Brian she was going to go to bed early because she was tired from the drive and from the past two weeks of non-stop entertainment of the boys. Brian laughed and said he envied her having to go back to work, that the boys were actually more tiring than work. They said their goodbyes, and Kate returned to the patio by the pool.

Kate lay in the heat of the mid afternoon sipping her drink and watching the glasslike surface of her pool when she heard Marc at the gate. She had forgotten to unlock it, and she jogged across the lawn barefoot to open it for him. “Sorry Marc, I forgot to unlock it.” She called over the fence as she undid the bolt. Marc was dressed for the weather in a sleeveless yellow t-shirt, which showcased his muscular arms, and was tight enough for Kate to see the impression of his beautifully formed ripped upper body. He wore a pair of short white athletic shorts, which hugged his muscular thighs and contrasted with his mocha colored legs. Like her, he too was barefoot. Kate noticed immediately that Marc’s eyes took in her body in her one-piece navy bathing suit that hugged her tight shape. She then watched somewhat embarrassed as he stood for an extra moment, just long enough to look over her shapely legs.

“Marc, stop that!” She said as she pulled the gate shut and re bolted it.

“What, you just did the same thing to me.” He said with a broad smile.

“I was not anywhere near as obvious about it, and besides, what would my neighbors think if they saw you looking me over like a piece of meat?” She continued.

“You said that your neighbors aren’t home.” He defended himself. Then he reached out to her and she stopped awkwardly for just a moment as he wrapped his strong brown arms around her and hugged her tightly into his hard body. She hugged him back automatically, remembering at once the strong, hard feel of his muscled torso. “I’ve been really worried about you babe. I was so afraid that what we did ended up ruining your vacation. I didn’t want that, and I am really sorry if I got carried away and caused things to be a mess for you these past two weeks. And, I wanted to call to see how you were doing, but I couldn’t do that either without possibly making thinks worse for you. Kate, I am sorry if I caused you any worry, and I just want you to know that I am not someone who would not stand by you, no matter what.”

Kate realized that Marc must have figured out her pregnancy worries, and she was touched that he was so concerned. The emotional weight of the past two weeks had been a lot to handle, and Kate was overwhelmed that Marc had been worried too. Tears began to well up in her eyes, and she couldn’t speak. She covered her eyes with her hand and Marc lifted her chin with the forefinger of his right hand. She took her hand away and looked into his handsome face as he said: “I should have used protection. It occurred to me afterwards that you were probably worried about everything from disease to pregnancy. I am so sorry Kate. Disease wise, believe me, I am clean. But as far as pregnancy goes, are you on any kind of contraceptive?”

Kate felt the tears streaming down her face in the hot sun. “I’m okay with it now, Marc. I have cramps now, so my period is on its way. But it has been just a bit late, and I was so worried. I was terrified.” With this, she fell into his hard torso weeping as he embraced her again, kissing her on top of her head. She continued to cry for a few more moments, and then pulled herself away. “But, that’s over, and I’m glad nothing happened to hurt the boys or Brian. I would feel horrible if I had done anything to hurt them.”

Marc pulled Kate back to him and looked into her eyes as he spoke. “I know you would feel horrible. Brian and the kids are all you talk about. I have just wanted you for so long, and that night as we danced and all, and one thing just led to another, and then finally having you in bed was too good to be true for me. You were so incredibly hot Kate. I mean, for me sex with you was just incredible. But sex with you was more than just sex; at least I wanted it to be. But as I have been thinking back on it, I realize I was being pretty selfish. I know you have a family, and I know they mean more than anything does to you. But in these past two weeks, I keep thinking about how good it felt for me to be with you. Am I making any sense at all?” Marc asked, as he could see the tears welling up in Kate’s eyes again. Holding her against him as he was, he could feel his cock starting to take on a life of its own, and he knew she had to feel him getting hard as he was pressed into her.

“Marc, if I don’t let go of you right now, I’m afraid I won’t be able to. Feeling you pressing into me that was is starting fires in me that I won’t be able to put out. Let me go in and get you a drink, and then we can talk out here in the open for a bit. What do you want?”

Marc let go and realized at that moment that he excited Kate as much as she excited him, and that was a mixed blessing for her. “Jack on ice if you have it.”

“We do, come on it while I get it.” Leaving her own scotch by her lounge chair, Kate preceded Marc through the sunroom and into the kitchen where she poured him a strong drink. As she turned to give Marc the drink, she took in his handsome body and she undressed him in her mind immediately. Marc was looking around the kitchen, but turned to take the drink.

“Thanks, Kate. Real nice place. I am not surprised. You seem like you are real fussy about decorating and how things look. And, you’ve done a nice job here.” Marc took a sip and just stared into Kate’s eyes. She had wiped away the tears, and now they sparkled their usual beautiful blue. Her firm breasts were showing her hardened nipples through the fabric, and he couldn’t help but stare at these as well. He could feel himself beginning to get hard again.

For her part, Kate was looking Marc up and down, and her eyes settled on his remarkably handsome face. She could see the perfect body topped off with the perfectly thick neck, and great looking lines of his face. “You should wear a black t, instead of a yellow one. Black looks better on men of color you know.” Kate offered, trying to lighten up the moment.

“I could take this off, and then the color would be almost the way you want it.” He shot back with a smile. “Would you prefer black shorts as well, cuz I could slip these off too, if you would like that better.” He flashed his broad smile now, and Kate smiled back. He loved that smile, and thought how perfectly enticing she looked in her navy blue bathing suit.

“You probably don’t want to hear my suggestions about what you should be wearing right now.” He said, continuing her lead.

“I am sure I already know what you have in mind. We should go out by the pool; we’re both going to be safer from one another out there.”

Kate interjected and moved toward the sunroom. Marc watched her perfect ass as she preceded him through the door. She certainly wasn’t doing much to dissuade him from coming onto her.

The afternoon sun continued to be hot as Kate and Marc sat. He sat at the foot of her lounge facing her. “Are you okay babe. I mean with everything. I mean, you know you aren’t pregnant at least. But are you okay with us. It was great, and it was intense for me anyway. But, I don’t want us to be strange with one another at work, and I sure don’t want us not to be friends. I mean, I think we have both always had a good relationship at work, and I think I have always been horny as hell for you since I laid eyes on you. But I won’t do anything to ruin your happiness here.” Marc was saying this as he looked directly into Kate’s eyes. She looked directly back at him and took a long draft of her scotch. She looked at the handsome stud across from her and knew she wanted him, but she also knew she did not want to hurt her family.

“Marc, everything’s fine. I was so worried about being pregnant, but now I am not. And, don’t think that you’re the only one who had a good time two weeks ago. I loved every minute of it. I mean every minute. I didn’t want to leave. And sitting across from you right now is so hard, because I want you so much, and yet I know I shouldn’t want you. With that, she reached her hand out and Marc took it in his. They looked at one another directly in their eyes, and she reached her left hand and rubbed it on top of his left thigh. The feel of his smooth, yet muscled thigh caused her to surge with juices in her vagina. Marc took her left hand and guided it up his right leg and under his shorts. Kate knew, she knew she should not, but her lust took over and she continued her hand under his shorts and felt his now hard cock through his briefs. Deftly, she slide her slender fingers under his briefs and touched yet again the pulsing black shaft that had so pleasured her two weeks earlier.

Looking around the yard, Marc determined that shrubs and fences yielded it totally private. He stood quickly, not wanting to lose the moment. Reclined the back of Kate’s lounge, and then removed his shirt, revealing for Kate again his finely crafted and tightly defined upper body. Then he lay atop of the now reclining Kate, wrapping his arms around her beautiful body and moving his lips to hers as the locked in a prolonged and passionate kiss. The sun beat down on Marc and Kate as their excitement for one another grew with each passing minute. He continued to kiss her gently as she rubbed and touched his half naked body. She felt his hard manhood pressed into her abdomen. She wanted him in her, and she knew that she would let it happen yet again. She would worry about what to do later. For now, all she knew was that she wanted him; however he wanted to take her.

“Should we go in babe?” Marc asked. To which Kate responded by looking him directly in the eyes and only nodded.

Kate led the way and Marc again noted how fine her ass was as defined by her bathing suit. His thought was he had to have it. Inside the coolness of the house , Kate turned and stopped. She looked at Marc, put her drink on the kitchen table, and undid her bathing suit, letting it drop to the floor. Marc slid his shorts and briefs down letting his black club spring upward. Seeing it, Kate immediately went down on both knees and taking his manhood in both hands, began sucking and massaging his thick black shaft with its very thick black mushroom head. Placing his hands atop his white lover’s head, Marc allowed her to suck him to his first of many orgasms that night. It did not take long, and Kate felt Marc’s body tense and his cock stiffen even more just before he shot his load deep into his pretty lover’s mouth. She clung to his engorged cock with her lips and tongue and hands, squeezing every last drop of his cum out of him.

As she finally removed her lips from him, Kate had drops of semen at the corners of her mouth. She then stood and embraced her black lover, guiding him to her bedroom. Although she had cramps, she had not yet started to bleed. Marc made his beautiful white lover lie on her bed and spread her perfectly shaped legs while he licked and sucked and gently fingered her lust swollen pussy. It took only a couple of minutes before Kate was screaming loudly as she reached her own first orgasm of the day at the mouth and hands of her attentive black Adonis.

Following Kate’s orgasm, Marc held her tightly, kissing her passionately for many minutes. He occasionally fingered her swollen vagina and found her to be so sensitive to his touch. He knew that he could fuck her today with little fear of pregnancy. And he knew she wanted him to. But first, he had to have her magnificent ass. So, as he kissed her, he took his own juices mixed with hers from her vagina on his finger tips and lubricated her ass. First he moved his finger gently around her anus, which she seemed to find very pleasurable. Then he retrieved more juice and nudged a finger through her hole. Her eyes widened in fear and in desire. She had never done this with Brian, but she knew Marc wanted it, and she would do it to please him. She so wanted to please him, to pleasure him in any way she could.

ktsema
ktsema
935 Followers
12