Kate's First Stray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of this, Marc said: “You know what I want to try, don’t you? Are you cool with it?” And Kate nodded while looking directly into his handsome dark eyes. Marc turned his lover and she propped her ass up in the air while resting on her knees and elbows. Marc reached to her drenched pussy and scooped more of their mixed cum, and he further lubed her beautiful rosebud. Placing his thick but very moist black shaft at her anus, Marc first noticed the stark difference in skin colors. This excited him. It was like a double taboo that he liked violating. Now, he would. Pushing his thick mushroom into her pinkish white rosebud, Marc was careful to go ever so slowly. But, he also was careful to draw Kate’s attention away from what would definitely be at once a very painful and yet very pleasurable violation of her rectum by using his fingers to massage her g spot as his throbbing penis made its journey into her virgin ass. Massaging her g spot and vagina definitely put Kate on sensory overload and Marc could tell she was nearing another orgasm. He slowed because he wanted the moment to be perfect. Thus, he continued to push deeper and deeper.

Kate cried out in pain a couple of times as Marc continued to go in more deeply. But he ignored her cries other than to stop just momentarily. He also continued to lubricate his cock as it slid into Kate’s ever so tight anus. But, finally he was there. All eight or so inches of his thick black shaft were lodged in Kate. He stayed motionless for a couple of minutes, letting her adjust as he gently massage her clit. Now, for the best part thought Marc. He began to pull out, at which time Kate cried out. Then he pushed back in, taking advantage of the lubrication on his shaft. He pulled out again, more this time and Kate felt like she was taking a huge shit. Then he pushed in, harder. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Now, massaging her clit more aggressively, Marc began fucking Kate’s ass with a regularity that sent electric thrills surging through her entire body. Her ass so tightly encased Marc’s thick black shaft that he had never felt anything so good before. Marc lost himself in the pleasure of the moment and he began to fuck his white beauty’s ass with abandon. She was screaming as if someone were beating her, but hers were screams of pleasure as Marc felt her ass clamp so tightly around his shaft when her entire body shuddered and twitched in an incredible orgasm as his rod shot its cum deep into Kate’s ass.

Marc collapsed upon his spent lover and she continued to moan deeply with noises of pleasure. She was breathing heavily, exhausted from what she would always remember as the very best orgasm she had ever had. For Marc, it had to be right up there with the best as well. After several minutes, Marc pulled out of his white beauty’s ass and she screamed again as the onyx invader withdrew. Quickly, Marc turned Kate over, and without asking, buried his shaft deep in his lover. For her part, Kate wrapped her arms tightly around her lover, holding him tightly to her.

Kate and Marc spent the next five hours making love in Kate and Brian’s bed. Kate was exhausted and felt a mixture of great sexual satisfaction and even deeper guilt. She told Marc of her resolve that she had made to tell him that it had to be over. He told her that they could talk about it, but that right then and there the pleasure they were both getting was just too good.

Marc got dressed and was ready to leave around eight at night when Brian’s call came from the mountains. He listened as Kate said good night to each of the boys and then talked to her Brian. Although Marc was just about out the door when the phone rang, he took his clothes off as Kate talked with Brian and placed her free hand on his now hard black cock as she continued to talk with her husband. While this was better than having Marc fuck her while she talked with Brian in their first encounter, it was still very distracting and she felt her vagina filling anew with love juices. After Kate hung up, Marc carried her back to the bed she shared with her husband and fucked her totally swollen pussy one more time. And, yet again, Kate experienced an incredible orgasm.

Marc got off the bed and stood naked at its side looking down at his white beauty. She was perfect from her beautiful face surrounded by her long sandy hair, her smooth skin, her wonderful breasts, her legs. She was just perfect for Marc. She looked up at her incredibly handsome black lover, feeling warm and totally satisfied. Marc smiled and said: “Seriously Kate, how long do you think you could go without this black shaft in your beautiful pussy. I think we are both addicted Kate. And, I think I love you on top of it as well.”

Kate got up and walked naked with Marc to the front door. She kissed her lover goodbye, and said: “Marc, I don’t think it could be very long. But, I can’t keep doing this. You know that. And if we do keep doing this, I know I will be completely in love with you too.

Marc looked into her eyes and said: “I know.” Then he left.

Kate did not shower until morning. She wanted Marc’s juices in her. She would figure out how to deal with this another day. And she fell into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued.........

Thanks for all of your positive comments.

12