Kate's First Stray Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

While sex with Brian had always been good, it had never been like it was with Marc. And with Derrick it was even better she thought. She wondered if Brian would be able to tell that she had been the town pump for the past several days. And while she had loved the pleasures of the week with her two black lovers, she felt sick to her stomach because she knew that she was moving in the direction of ruining what was a very happy family. She did not know if she could continue without Brian; yet she had truly loved the physical pleasure of having sex with both Marc and Derrick.. And she also knew that she did not want her boys to be from a broken family. When she thought about that she was disgusted with herself because of her selfish behavior.

She knew that she loved Brian and the boys, but she also knew that she had tasted other fruits now, and she was not sure if she could swear off them for the rest of her life. The thought of Brian finding out, the thought of how hurt the boys would be, both of these thoughts frightened her deeply and a wave of dread washed over her. More fear seized on her when she remembered the large dark hickie Derrick had left behind her left ear at the hairline. She would have to be certain that Brian did not see it. And she also wondered what sex would feel like with Brian tonight after what she had experienced at the hands of two other men this week.

When Kate arrived at the house, the boys and Brian were sitting outside by a fire roasting marshmallows and having a great time. The boys ran up to their mother and exchanged kisses and hugs. Brian, who was shirtless because of the heat, embraced Kate and gave her a long and almost passionate kiss in front of the boys. Seeing Brian with his shirt off sent a thrill through Kate, because it appeared as though he had been working out and his body was actually in great shape for a guy his age.

Over the past several years, he had added some weight, but seeing him tonight, she guessed she had not realized how much he had trimmed down and toned up over the past couple of months. Of course, he was physically a little smaller than Marc, and a lot smaller than Derrick. But seeing him now, shirtless and in shorts, Kate realized almost to her surprise that Brian was still a pretty hot looking guy. Kate knew that many of the coeds at the college probably still looked at him with lustful eyes, just the same way she had fourteen years earlier, when he was truly the stud on the college staff.

As Kate talked with her boys and Brian, she felt a huge guilt over what she had been doing all week. And as she looked at Brian, who was tanned and looking pretty toned and trim, she realized again how hot looking a guy he was. He was certainly not the stud Derrick was, but even though he was not as buff as Marc, he certainly was equally as good looking, if not better looking facially. What a huge risk she had taken with her family's happiness she thought. And why, certainly she had a great looking husband and three wonderful kids. She knew the sex with Marc and then Derrick was fantastic, but was it worth the risk. And now that she was here with Brian and the boys, she realized that her feelings toward Marc were no where near the feelings she had for Brian and the boys.

She thought she must be oversexed or something, but she was actually looking forward to fucking Brian. The presence of Derrick's cum in her pussy made mixing Brian's with it strangely exciting for her. She wondered if he would say something about how drenched she was. She determined however that she was going to have to control her fantasies and actions in the future, because what she had with her family was just too good to jeopardize.

It was great being with her family again, and when she put the boys to bed, she and Brian sat out on the screen porch and caught up on what the kids had been doing during the week.

"You've really gotten tan this week honey. And you look like you've lost some weight and have been working out as well. You probably have some little cutie up here that I don't know about." Kate said playfully, realizing full well how ironic what she said really was.

There wasn't enough sun screen for all the time I spent out on the lake with the boys. And, thanks...I have been working out a little, and I've lost nearly fifteen pounds on this low carb diet I've been doing. But no cutie's except you." Brian smiled, looking into his wife's eyes. He leaned into her and kissed her with his right arm around her and his left exploring her breast covered by her thin cotton top. "Why don't we head to bed." He said, smiling his handsome smile at Kate.

Kate felt her vagina beginning to moisten as her mind entertained the thought that Brian's nicely defined body would be touching her and fucking her in no time at all. His physique was no match for either of her black lovers, but Kate realized that he was still a pretty hot commodity in his own right. Brian slid out of his shorts as soon as they closed the bedroom door. Kate looked at his trim body with his now erect cock. Brian's cock was about six inches, but had a nicely shaped thick mushroom head. He was noticeably smaller than Marc or Derrick, but he did have that nice head Kate thought.

Kate took her clothes off and approached her husband, taking his throbbing cock in her hand. She knelt in front of him, and sucked him as he placed his hands on her head and ran them through her hair. They moved to the bed and Kate lay on her back. Brian, to her surprise, moved to a 69 position and began tonguing her slit and inserting his tongue into her vagina, something which was causing her to become aroused quickly. The thought of Derrick's cum being sucked out of her pussy by Brian was strangely exciting for her. While he sucked and licked, he also used his hands to massage her lips and g spot.

This was something that Brian rarely did, but she loved it and felt an orgasm building within her loins. For her part, she was sucking his cock, enjoying the thick mushroom at its tip. She ran one hand up and done his newly retoned body and loved the feel of her husband. He was slender and somewhat defined. His body did not have the tick muscles of Marc or Derrick, but he felt toned and smooth to her touch.

Brian kept up his work on her pussy and it was only a short time before Kate's body was twitching as it wound its way toward her first orgasm of the night with Brian. She wanted to climax with him in her and she struggled to pull her pussy away from his hungry mouth. She pulled her husband on top of her and felt a thrill as his thick head pushed its way into her drenched cunt. No, the feeling was not nearly the full feeling she had with Marc or Derrick, but his thick head nevertheless satisfied her present needs. Kate felt her orgasm building, and it was a strong one. She held Brian tightly as he pumped her furiously, making up for being away from her for nearly a week. She felt his cock pulse into climax and she felt his warm juices shooting into her, stream after stream. He felt wonderful to her, but in her mind, she knew that Derrick and Marc as well had satisfied her more completely.

Nevertheless, sex with Brian was a satisfying experience and Kate's orgasm left her warm and comfortable inside. His cock was still throbbing within her as Brian kissed and nibbled his wife. For her part, Kate ran her hands up and down Brian's smooth back, feeling the firmness of his waist and the nice roundness of his buttocks. He felt good lying on top of her, and she liked the feeling of his thick mushroom in her pussy. As his lips traveled to her ears, fear seized Kate in their darkened bedroom. She had to be sure he did not see Derrick's mark. How would she explain it she wondered? To Kate's surprise, both she and Brian climaxed yet again that night, and they fell asleep naked in one another's arms. Brian did not notice the mark, but Derrick had been right. Each time Kate looked at it in the mirror, a wave of excitement washed over her body as she relived having sex with the incredibly built and handsome black stud.

The long weekend was a wonderful break from the stress of the previous week. Kate was a little anxious about returning to work because she would have to work with Marc. But, she was determined to be professionally pleasant, and nothing more. As far as seeing Derrick again, she did not think she yet had the will power to resist if the young stud came on to her when he came Thursday to service the pool. So, she planned to be away shopping most of the day to avoid him. Kate knew she had to break these desires and fantasies she had recently acted upon. She was not sure how she was going to do it, because her body still strongly desired Derrick's beautifully defined mocha body with its huge thick black shaft. But her mind told her she had to resist for her family's sake, and for her own.

The boys drove home with Kate in the van and Brian followed them. When they got in, Kate found that Marc had left a "work message" for her to call him. She did not.

"It can't be that important," she told Brian. "I'll talk with him tomorrow."

To be continued...

I enjoy your reactions, thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think. I am thinking about two more chapters after this one.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12