Kate's Other Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it's because I'm trying to, but it seems like I could stick my head inside of her. She's dripping wet, and I'm lapping away at some delicious plumbing hidden inside such a tiny thing. She's pungent - as strong smelling as I can ever remember a woman being, and I'm probably snorting as I try to inhale and ingest her. I hear her whimpering, making little seal noises, and I feel her contract around my mouth. A few seconds more and it's over. I roll over and let Gabrielle service me, but for some reason I'm not really into it, and manage to move her around so that we're in the worst of all positions for mutual satisfaction.

I pretend to orgasm, but only after slobbering around between her legs for quite a time, and even though I haven't truly had an orgasm, I'm really feeling good. If she'd let me, I would spend the rest of the night between her legs. It was that unbelievable for me. I try to hold her close to me, but eventually we part, or are parted. Kate is now walking out of the room, and Gabrielle is sliding off to the side of the bed.

"Thank you," Gabrielle says, and leans over and kisses me.

"God, you're so gorgeous," I answer, and she is, in her own unique way.

"Do you have to go?" she asks meekly.

I assume that Kate would tell me if she was leaving, so I shake my head. I just want to stare at those nipples and inhale the aroma of her pussy that won't stay on my face nearly as long as I want it to.

"Katherine said you're kind of squeamish about that stuff," Gabrielle says, and as I ponder why I would feel weird about going, she goes over and puts on the men's shirt that she was wearing earlier. "Just want you to know that everything that happens is sokay, so don't be worried. I like it. I think Katherine would really like it a lot if you enjoyed it too."

I nod even though I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be sokay, and she adds before going over to the door, "That was really nice, what we just did. Never did anything like that before."

I scrambled to find my blouse while Gabrielle loitered by the door. My skirt - well, it was around here somewhere. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. There was no place to sit. I crawled back onto the bed and pulled the sheet up around me. There was a loud slam out in the apartment, followed by Kate's cursing. I giggled, out of nervousness, and wondered what I was supposed to do. That ceased to be an issue, as Kate returned. She was pissed. She had the overnight bag with her and tossed it beside the bed.

Kate naked and mad was just as scary as clothed. She came up to Gabrielle and grabbed her by the neck of the shirt and moved her over against the wall. She was twisting the loose fitting shirt in her fist as she pressed her against the bare wall. I half expected to look down and see Gabrielle's feet in the air kicking away as Kate held onto her. The muscles in Kate's arm and shoulder were really popping out from the effort she was putting into this show, and it was turning me on until I realized that she might not be playing around.

Gabrielle's eyes were bugging out and her face was getting red while Kate kept her against the wall, not choking her but cutting off her breathing whether she knew it or not. What the hell had happened to piss Kate off so? I'd seen her mad before, but this was something altogether different. I started to say something but as soon as I spoke, Kate jerked her head around and gave me a look that shut me up immediately. I stayed cowering against the head board under the sheet, and I realized I had a mouthful of the sheet in my mouth.

"Baby's all right, aren't you Baby?" Kate asked, and Gabrielle's nod reassured me. Kate slowly released the grip on the shirt, and even straightened out the rumpled fabric. "Baby just needs to come back to reality. Too much of that lovey dovey shit and she'll start thinking like she's something other than the worthless piece of crap that she is, right baby?"

Geez, that was nasty, even if she did nod in agreement. Kate had begun poking her finger into her breastbone, punctuating each sentence with a jab. Gabrielle brought her hand up to block the poking and got it slapped down, with a threat that she was going to break that hand the next time she raised it.

"Time for Baby to get undressed," Kate announced, and in an incredibly violent outburst that only lasted a few seconds, Kate tore that shirt off her back. Buttons flying and fabric tearing and Gabrielle skidding to the rug while Kate ripped the last shred from her shoulder. Kate was kind enough to help Gabrielle up, but she did so by reaching down and grabbing Gabrielle by the hair and pulling her to her feet, bringing her to the wall and moving her against it face first.

"Fuck the wall slut!" Kate commanded. "Probably the only thing in the city you haven't fucked."

Gabrielle actually started grinding against the wall while Kate reached into her bag and pulled out a couple of things, tossing the one the foot of the bed. This stuff I understood. A big pink vibrator that was bent, and what looked like handcuffs, which Kate grabbed and stepped up to Gabrielle.

"You know the drill, pig," Kate said, "So stop fucking the wall."

Gabrielle stopped her gyrations and raised her right arm, putting her hand behind her head. Kate took the handcuffs, which weren't anything like the fuzzy purple ones I get bound up in, and began putting this thing around her wrist. They were more like leather restraints that her wrist was almost roped into. The other arm was raised, and now that wrist got the same treatment before they got connected. Seemed like cuffs would be a lot easier, but there was something about the lacing and the binding that was almost part of the ritual. Besides, I guess cuffs would just slide off her puny wrists. I could weasel out of ours if I had to even at the tightest notch, and her wrists are even tinier.

At least this was something I could understand, and this looked like it might be fun. The room was not brightly lit, and Kate was blocking my view of Gabrielle much of the time, but now I could see her backside. The tearing of the shirt really did some damage to her, I initially thought, but then I realized that the marks on her back were not fresh.

Pink streaks of varying lengths were all over the back from her shoulder blades down to the dimples on her butt. She looked like a schoolgirl from the front and like a POW survivor from the back. Mercifully Kate pulled her away from the wall and spun her to face me.

Gabrielle looked scary. Her arms being pulled up severely and her hands bound behind her neck only accentuated the waif look. Her hip bones jutted out prominently, and her rib cage was so clearly defined that she looked like an advertisement for famine relief. Her long pointy nipples weren't adversely affected, and they seemed to be even longer than ever, which belied my fears for her safety. Her armpits were more like chasms, and it looked like you could fit an orange in the smooth, deep hollows.

I looked up at Gabrielle's face, and noticed that she had been watching me looking at her. She averted her eyes when ours met, and Kate, who had been standing behind her, yanked her head back to face me.

"What's the matter Baby?" Kate asked, forcing her to look at me. "Ashamed of yourself?"

Well, Kate could make Gabrielle face me, but she couldn't make her open her eyes, which she had screwed shut out of Kate's sight.

"Now I'm going to give you a little fun," Kate said, and grabbed the pink vibrator, clicking it on.

The thing was loud, and the end half was doing a hula dance. If that thing wasn't so noisy I would have liked to have tried it, but the whirring is very distracting to me.

"Baby likes Mr. Wiggly, doesn't she?"

Gabrielle nodded, gazing longingly at the magic wand in Kate's hand.

"Maybe we should start with your other favorite friend," Kate said, reaching over into the bag.

I stifled a giggle as Kate tossed the next surprise out of her bag of tricks. Obviously a gag item, it was a huge black dildo that looked more like a table leg than a cock.

"No," Gabrielle whimpered, and the look of horror on her eyes confused me. Surely there was no way to stick that thing in anybody.

"Maybe we can try to stick this thing in your asshole tonight," Kate said. "With an audience maybe you'd be inspired enough to do it."

Gabrielle shook her head violently, and seemed pleased when Kate waved Mr. Wiggly again.

"Baby wants the little prick, doesn't she?" Kate asked, bringing it down to those pouting beckoning pussy lips and rubbing it up and down.

Gabrielle moaned and thrust her hips out, trying to make better contact, but Kate pulled it away.

"First we have to do something about these," Kate said, and grabbed Gabrielle's left nipple, causing her to yelp.

Kate went back to her bag and pulled out a couple of little devices that looked like pliers.

"Please," Gabrielle whimpered as Kate grabbed her nipple again.

Please was what I was thinking too. Please don't do anything to those amazing nipples.

"Shut up," Kate said matter-of-fact and pulled on her nipple.

Kate managed to pull out a morsel of flesh as her nipple was stretched out, and then she slid this device on. It was almost like a battery charger clamp with rubber or plastic teeth. It pinched off a ping pong ball sized lump of flesh, sparing the nipple and the aureole but still obviously painful to her little teat.

"Too tight, Baby?" Kate asked softly, and when she nodded, Kate did something to the part between the clamp and the handle. This was not done to relieve the pressure, but to increase it, as Gabrielle's cry revealed.

"Shut up you fucking slut," Kate said, grabbing her hair and pulling her head around to face her. "You get those fucking neighbors over here again and you're going to answer the door just as you are, hear me? Now shut up!"

Gabrielle nodded and Kate was soon putting the clamp on her other tit. By the time she got done, the other lump of skin was beet red. Tears were running down Gabrielle's cheeks and her face was twisted in pain, but she made no more noise.

"Don't be such a baby," Kate scoffed at her, looking derisively at her whimpering. I was hiding behind my hands, peeking out from between my fingers. "Beck's gonna think you don't like this. Do you want me to leave? Want me to let you loose?"

Gabrielle shook her head no, so the whirring resumed, and Kate brought the beloved Mr. Wiggly up and rubbed it between the girl's legs. Gabrielle parted her thighs and Kate slid it effortlessly inside of her, much to her pleasure.

"Don't drop it you slut," Kate hissed at her as she left the thing in her pussy, with almost the entire thing inside and churning and humming away. "You let that thing hit the floor and you'll pay! Clamp those thighs together for once in your life!"

Kate was behind Gabrielle, a head taller than her, and she looked down as her right arm was around her neck. Couldn't she see that those clamps were doing horrible things to her? The one bud was deep crimson and the other not far behind. Kate reached around with her free hand and flicked at Gabrielle's left nipple, causing her whole body to shudder. She was biting into her lower lip hard, so hard I thought she was going to start bleeding.

"You wanna cum, don't you Baby?" Kate asked.

If she had been sitting where I was, she wouldn't have had to ask. Gabrielle's body began to convulse. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, now all white and spooky. Crazier still was the dance she began doing. Hands still bound behind her neck, her torso began jerking and spasming. She fought to keep the vibrator inside of her, so much so that her knees were together even though her feet were spread out wide. Her mouth was open and she began staggering as she fought to stay on her feet.

After it seemed like she couldn't take it any longer, she cried out and collapsed, sinking to the floor despite Kate holding onto her, the gentle seal noises she made for me earlier replaced by something distinctly different as she flopped around on the rug.

Kate had been watching me in between glancing at her little friend, and when I felt her eyes on me I was embarrassed. Kate smiled a smile at me that had a message attached that didn't need to be spoken. When Kate looked down at her twitching victim, she shook her head, thoroughly disgusted at what she saw.

"You dropped Mr. Wiggly, you stupid cunt."

..........

Chapter Four: The price she paid.

Kate gave Gabrielle a minute to twitch around on the carpet before she told her to pick up Mr. Wiggly. Of course with her hands bound behind her head that wasn't easy, so Kate helped her by grabbing her by the hair and having her try and pick it up with just her mouth. This took a while, as you could imagine, with Kate dragging the poor girl by the mane, and Kate getting more pissed every minute. Kate did remind me later that Gabrielle could have gotten her hands from behind her neck any time she wanted. They had a collar that the wrist bindings hooked onto, but it had broken the last time they used it, so Gabrielle was on her honor - ha!

Gabrielle got brought up to her feet with the still wiggly Mr. Wiggly in her jaws like a puppy. Kate brought her over to the doorway, where she got her wrists pulled up to just above the door molding, where there was a hook in the wall. She had to stand on her tippy-toes to reach it, and this gave me a splendid view of her scrawny back side.

I could now see the horizontal streaks on her back even clearer, and then got to see how she came to get them. Kate pulled a stick about 2 foot long from her bag. It was like a conductor's baton, and I could hear it whistle as she swung it in the air around Gabrielle. Good thing she wasn't hitting her with it at the speed she was swinging the thing, I remember thinking just before Kate did indeed smack her with it at just about that speed. Gabrielle cried out, and I hid under the sheet, peeking through my fingers again.

Kate swings again, and the thing makes a echoing sound like it's split when it smacks her. Two bold welts are visible, and stand out from the fainter stripes. Gabrielle lets out a howl, and her body twists and turns. Kate tells her to shut the fuck up, and whacks her again with it.

Kate runs her finger over the new mark and the contact makes Gabrielle writhe a bit. I'm very close to telling/asking/begging Kate to stop, but then she turns Gabrielle around - actually spins her around. Her wrists are now crossed, and she's almost hanging in the air. Kate, or they are prepared for this apparently, because Kate kicks over a couple of phone books and has her stand on them. Luckily our phone books are pretty thick, but Kate has them apart so that her thighs are parted.

Please don't hurt that pussy. Those lips that still look like they are begging for me are wide open. The two red marks are still on her chest from the clamp-things that are now mercifully off. Kate slaps Gabrielle's pussy a couple of times, and maybe it's just because the room is so sparsely furnished, but it sounds loud. She lets out grunts each time Kate's hand comes up, and now Kate is leaning on her, and working her hand inside. Kate's got her head around Gabrielle's chest but I can't see because Kate is blocking the view. It can't be good because Gabrielle's whimpering and tossing her head around.

Now Kate has the thing that looks like a bicycle handle-grip with streamers on it, and she starts slapping Gabrielle's chest with it. It doesn't seem to hurt much, because she's not crying out as Kate spins it, but her chest is getting pink from the thing. Kate asks her if she's getting hot, and she nods, and this time when Kate slaps her pussy I can swear it sounds wet.

Kate wraps her arms around Gabrielle and lifts her wrists off of the hook, and leads her over to the bed, where she frees her wrists and rubs her arms for her.

That was the first caring thing Kate's done to her, but as she does that she leaned over and, from Gabrielle's reaction, does not nuzzle her neck but bites it. Her face contorts while this happens, and my eyes go to her chest, and I can see the indentation of Kate's teeth around her left nipple from a couple of minutes before. No blood, but the dents are still in there. What kind of a vampire is Kate?

Kate pushes her onto the bed, and I try to get out of the way as Kate tells her to spread her legs, which she does. Kate starts working a couple of fingers inside of that sweet opening, and within a matter of seconds Kate is fisting her. Gabrielle hardly whimpers, and I know first hand what that fells like. It fucking hurts, and Kate is rotating and pumping her hand in up to the wrist.

Gabrielle is saying no, but I'm not sure what she means because Kate has taken her arm out of her. Now I know, because Kate has the fucking piano leg of a dildo in her hand. Okay - it's not a piano leg but it is a joke. It's got a little play in it, but the thing is huge. Has to be close to two feet long and as thick as a salami with the head as big as an apple. This thing is not going in anybody. Kate is rubbing the tip of it up and down those pussy lips, and starts berating her with a vile rant that shocked the hell out of me. Filled with apparent references to her past, Kate is raunchy and spares nothing in her verbal attack.

I look around Kate and see that the fucking head of this anaconda is inside Gabrielle while she gets told what a worthless pig and a piece of crap she is. It's horrifying but I crane my neck to see better as Kate starts working it into her. Under the sheet that I'm cowering under, my hand is between my legs even though I don't remember how it got there. Kate spits out - and I don't know whether that was intentional or not - but spit came out with her telling her to show Becky was a whore she is. Kate rolls off the bed and now Gabrielle takes over, and she's pushing the damn thing in further herself.

She occasionally looks at me while she slides the thing in and out of her. She doesn't have the whole thing in her, of course, or even half, but she's got a scary amount of it inside her and she's trying for more. I glance up at Kate who is putting on a harness. I know what she's going to do but I'm more interested in what Gabrielle is doing. Her body is shaking, and the little thing is rocking the whole bed. She looking at me but her eyes are somewhere else.

"Baby wants to come, don't you Baby?" Kate says as she reaches down and yanks at her precious nipples. Gabrielle yelps as I look away. "Come for us, you fucking slut!"

Gabrielle cums all right. After thrusting that salami inside of her for another minute or so, she yanks the thing out of her and lets out a really guttural moan and curls up in the fetal position. Kate tries to get her to lay back, but she's too far gone. She's spasming and twitching as she grabs at her pussy with both hands like she was shot. Spray shoots out from between her legs as she tries to keep her legs closed. She's convulsing and looks like Linda Blair ready to levitate as her eyes become pure white.

Gabrielle bucks and spasms for what seems like forever until she just curls up and hugs herself, with little aftershocks making her body shake every few seconds, and I can hear her sobbing. I want to hug her or something but I'm glued in place. Besides, she's laying in an enormous wet spot, and I'm drained myself. We both came, but mine was much calmer.

Kate's not done. After letting her rest for not nearly long enough, she rolled Gabrielle over onto her stomach across the bottom of the bed. Kate has a rubber glove on her right hand and it's covered with gooey gel. Kate pries open Gabrielle's ass cheeks with her left hand and starts working a finger into her ass. Then two. Then three. I'm almost expecting the fist. Gabrielle says nothing but just lays there and lets Kate have at her ass.