Kate's Other Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've played the Kate and the harness game, and as I'm not a real fan of toys, this usually leaves me cold. At least she didn't have that outrageously huge black dick attached to it. She's got this purple dick instead, and it's got a light humming sound to it. It looks like that there's another part of it on the other side, inside of Kate. This is interesting.

Besides, it helps me to look at something besides Gabrielle's striped back. Kate pulls her hand out of Gabrielle's ass and yanks the glove off. climbs on top of Gabrielle and starts working the tip of the purple cock around her asshole.

"You know what I'm going to do know, don't you Baby?"

"Yes," says Gabrielle meekly.

"What am I going to do Baby?"

"Fuck me in the ass."

"You like that, don't you Baby?"

"No," sobs Baby. "Please don't do it. It hurts."

Kate is riding Gabrielle's bony little butt, and even though the purple dick is pretty long, it seems thin and Kate slowly slides it into her. Gabrielle whines a little as Kate goes in to the hilt, and now Kate is the one with the wacky eyes. After scraping her nails down Gabrielle's back a few times, she's mounted her and slowly humps her with short and slow strokes. With a fist-full of Baby's hair in her fist, I watch Kate cum for the first time tonight, and the only time I've been around her that I haven't been a part of it. Her second orgasm comes quickly, as she's wrapped her body around Gabrielle and rides her with the same steady thrusts.

A little time has passed. Kate climbs off of her and tosses the toys on the floor, apparently for Gabrielle to clean. After Kate disappears (and despite my mixed emotions I'm still stirred by the sight up her - sweaty and all) Gabrielle looks up at me and without words crawls up and cuddles next to me. I almost thought she was going to suck her thumb. I must have closed my eyes for a minute, because the next thing I know Kate is back.

"I gotta go baby," Kate says, and Gabrielle springs up off the bed.

I'm ready to go too, because my mind is fried. I stand up and look around for my skirt, finally spotting it near the foot of the bed.

"Do you gotta go too?" Gabrielle asks me as she pulls the soggy sheet off of the bed.

I nod, and she says sokay. What did she think I was going to do, stay and walk home from here? I almost start stripping the bed because everything is drenched, even the mattress pad and beyond, but I stop as I look over and see Gabrielle throwing the sheet on the floor on the other side of the bed. I get my skirt on and start heading for the hallway when I watch Gabrielle kneeling down on the sheet. Kate comes over and stands in front of her and spreads her legs. Gabrielle leans over and starts licking Kate's pussy.

My first reaction was that this was something like a goodnight kiss. So sweet. Kate's knees bow a little, and she says "Here it comes."

Kate looks over at me with a devilish look on her face. I probably look confused, and Kate says something about me not knowing what Baby really meant by the term "going", and that I probably won't like this.

What don't I like? Just a cute little woman licking my girlfriend's cunt. Kate smiles and lets loose. In a matter of seconds, itt looks like Gabrielle just got hit in the face with a water balloon. A gusher of urine hits Gabrielle in the face and all over her upper body. I'm about to pass out as she recovers from the initial blast and leans forward and opens her mouth to get the rest.

I'm not sure what happened next. That was as far as I got. I staggered out of the bedroom and darted into what was fortunately the bathroom. I got myself together the best I could and came out eventually, but I took my sweet time, having no intention of seeing if there was going to be an encore.

Kate was in the kitchen, patiently waiting for me. I don't know where Gabrielle was, but I headed for the door, with Kate behind me trying to give me my shoes. Fresh air please.

"You people are sick," I tell Kate, and while I know I am too, that's besides the point.

Kate knew I didn't like what she had just done, but she claims that Gabrielle would have been hurt if she hadn't done it. She loves water sports.

Kate thought it was funny that I had said yes when Baby asked me if I had to go too, and Kate says that would have really turned her on if I had.

Kate also said that she thought I was rude for not hanging around, because they weren't done. I was. Kate also thought that I should have given Gabrielle a hug and a kiss goodbye, but she was laughing when she said it.

On the way home, I thought about the woman that I thought I had known for the last five or six years, and I realized that after watching what went on back in that woman's apartment, I didn't really know her at all.

What was worse for me was the realization that I didn't know myself either. If somebody told me in the morning what I would be doing later that night, I would have said they were crazy. No way would I ever sit and watch stuff like that.

The fact that not only did I sit and watch it, but was actually very aroused and curious about a lot of what I witnessed, told me that before I pointed fingers at Kate and took the high moral road about it all, I had better take a look at myself first.

*****

Thank you for reading, and as always I welcome comments from my readers.