Kate's Visit

Story Info
We become kissing cousins, and more.
4k words
4.48
69.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

My cousin and I had always been fairly close as kids and through our college years. She went through a couple of marriages fairly quickly but eventually settled down with an older guy and began enjoying a steady lifestyle. We had lost our close contact for many years but in recent years have rekindled our communications with a higher fervor than ever before. She was always a favorite of mine growing up, very often a fantasy during my puberty years and well beyond. In other words, she is an attractive woman and always has been. Our renewed communications have been great and very welcome in these days of being single again. I look for her emails every morning and every evening. The way I look forward to hearing from her you'd think I was a school boy and not a 50-something. All my interest in her emails wasn't hurt by the overt flirting, either. She and I have always been that way even though nothing ever went anywhere. But, the day I got an email from her saying she was coming to visit me for a few days, without her husband, was cause for all sorts of thoughts.

The day came for Kate's arrival and right on time I got a call from her cell phone for me to come meet with her in town. I don't live too far out of town but there are a few turns that aren't marked very well and it's easier to meet folks and have them follow me in the first time. When I got to the convenience store where Kate had stopped she hopped out to greet me and I couldn't get over how great she looked. Kate is very well preserved for her years, making many women 20 years younger envious of her shape and the clarity of her skin, not to mention how well she'd filled out with all the right curves over the years. Great shape and nothing jiggled when she walked, save the slight heaving of her boobs, which I guessed to be large B cups, maybe even C's. As she bounded towards me the radiant smile and giggle was infectious and we both threw our arms out for a long and close hug. My gosh she felt good, especially for a dude that hasn't been with a woman for way too long. I knew it wasn't right, but damn she felt good next to me. I could feel her breasts pressing into my stomach and her thighs to mine. I didn't want to let go but we had to get to the cabin.

The ride to the cabin wasn't long and when we got there I got her bags and carried them to the guest room in the cabin. My cabin isn't large, two small bedrooms, a single bathroom, and one large room that has the kitchen, dining and den all in one large open area. I'm far enough back in the woods from any neighbors that I never see anyone nor can be seen by anyone, often walking about semi-nude or nude without concern. I think the seclusion surprised Kate, but not in an uncomfortable way since she actually cracked a joke about walking around naked. I laughed and figured it was just one of her flirting jokes with nothing behind it but a laugh.

I've become a fairly good cook in recent years and after a great meal we decided to take a couple chairs out onto the front porch and watch the moon and stars while we talked and caught up on family news. I carried a bottle of Kate's favorite wine out with us and as the hours clicked by the bottle grew empty and the conversation deeper. After several hours out there the temperatures were dropping a good bit and Kate asked if I'd mind her snuggling up to me to stay warm. No problem with me, as I'd been eyeing her all evening and very satisfied with her looks. As the conversation flowed I allowed her to take it where she wanted, and we both revealed some intimate and personal revelations to each other, such as the frequency that she got sex from her husband to favorite positions to masturbation moments and the such. The wine had loosened her tongue for sure, but I also knew that our relationship was close and that we both felt secure and comfortable in sharing words that didn't need to go anywhere else. But, by this time it was getting late, we both had to pee, and I suggested she take the bathroom and I'd take the yard. Kate only giggled and threatened to watch me, though I knew she wouldn't but wished she would.

When I came back in the cabin Kate was just coming out of the bathroom and looking wickedly sexy. She had taken off her jeans and bra, walking out in only her panties and the t-shirt with her nipples standing fully erect. I fired off the old comment, "Oh, you cold or just happy to see me?" as I walked in and saw her, and at first she didn't catch on.

It took her just a moment; she glanced down, then smiled at me and just said, "Both!"

With that Kate came to me, kissed me directly on the lips and said good night, turned and went to her bedroom. I smiled and said good night then ducked into the bathroom quickly and when I came out I noticed her bedroom dark but the door open. We both slept well, and I don't know if she pleasured herself that night, but as much as I wanted to I withheld myself, wanting to be fully ready just in case something should come to happen tomorrow. With that I closed my eyes and we both slept well.

The next morning I arose first, got the coffee going and had breakfast just about done before Kate shuffled out of bed. I was slightly surprised when she came to me in the kitchen still in her t-shirt and panties, put her arms around me, hugged me and said good morning. I kissed her on the cheek and told her I'd have her breakfast ready in a few minutes, so she made her way back to the bedroom to dress. I was putting our plates on the table when Kate came to the table and I almost dropped a plate. She was wearing a pair of cutoff jean shorts, Daisy Mae short and just as sexy looking, and a button down blouse with upper buttons undone halfway down and by the swaying underneath there obviously was no bra to hold things in place. I joked to Kate that I might be chewing my tongue instead of the food, and that brought a laugh and smile, and I think a slight look of satisfaction. By now the teasing and flirting was getting thick and I wasn't sure how long I could maintain this level without stepping over that line. After all, as beautiful and desirable as Kate was, she was still my cousin. When she suggested that we could be kissing cousins I almost laughed out loud and I think the huge grin on my face spoke for me. Kate only laughed at me.

We spent the morning walking the trails around my property, taking Kate to the trout stream and to the wildflower meadows that were in full bloom. I'd packed a knapsack for the walk and around lunch time I spread a blanket in the middle of a huge field of wildflowers and Kate began getting out the sandwiches and drinks I'd packed. The lunch was wonderful, and Kate got around to saying how romantic it was, how she missed the country and nature, since she lives in the city, and how her husband never goes into nature except to roam the golf course. Kate lay down on the blanket beside me and as I looked down at her big brown eyes I couldn't resist the temptation to lean down and kiss her softly on her beautiful lips. I knew it was a risk and regretted the gesture as I was about to touch her soft lips, but her reception told me that it was OK. Not only okay but good. So good in fact that Kate kissed back, deeply and with passion. Our lips explored each other, our tongues dancing with the other, our bodies moving in a yearning for more contact. I leaned closer to her, trying to get my chest next to hers. I felt her hand behind my head, up through my hair and holding me to her. I felt her other hand down my back and across my ribs. Without realizing what I was doing I had moved a hand up her stomach and across the mounds heaving inside her shirt. When I touched the hard nipple I felt Kate arch upwards to meet my hand and felt a new energy in her kiss. My hand slipped inside her shirt and came to her hard nipple, circling the bud and taking the nipple between my fingers and giving a slight pinch and twist. I cupped her breast in my palm and softly massaged her in a pace matching her breathing and heaving.

We enjoyed ourselves there on that meadow for a couple of hours, Kate and I both losing our shirts in the process. Her boobs were awesome, large enough to be full and shapely, firm enough to be proud, and with areolas dark and larger than a quarter with nipples that stood up almost endlessly. After a break, more of a breather, we decided it was time to head back towards the cabin. I rose and began to pack the knapsack as Kate folded the blanket to pack. It was a warm afternoon and I'd decided to go shirtless, and seeing me that way Kate handed me her shirt and asked if I minded her going topless too. Mind, heck no I didn't mind. Well, except for the almost endless excitement in my cock.

By the time we got back to the cabin the sun was dropping down over the far horizon and he air was cooling quickly. As we walked I couldn't keep my eyes off her gently bobbing boobs with the nipples standing erect and the areolas all wrinkled from the chill. It was all I could do to keep my hands and lips off of them. As we walked I suggested that we ride into town and go to the drive-in restaurant, the kind where you drive up to a pedestal and order your food through a speaker and the carhop brings the tray that attaches to your window, then catch the fireworks down by the ball field set to go off around 9 that evening. Kate was game, so it was a date.

When we hopped into my old pickup Kate was sitting over by the passenger door and before I started the engine I looked at her and said that "the guy's girl is supposed to ride over here beside the driver." and spanked the seat up close to me. Kate just smiled, catching the throwback to our teen years, and slid over right up beside me. I didn't fail to notice that her left hand came to rest on my inner thigh about an inch from my tingling dick. I knew she was teasing me, and she knew I knew, looking over and grinning a few minutes later.

After downing a couple of cheeseburgers, some onion rings and fries and shakes we were about to pull out when Kate said, "share this last fry with me" and when I looked she had one end of the long fry in her mouth and was puckered out towards me with the free end dangling. I played along and it didn't take long for our lips to meet, with her arm wrapping around my neck and pulling me closer to her. The kiss was long and deep with lots of passion, the kind that leaves you breathless and your head unaware and uncaring of the outside world. The kiss was only broken by the horn honking and cheering from the carload of teenagers parked next to us, which brought a laugh from us all. Man, I felt just like a teenager again, too, and I'm sure Kate did also.

I parked down at the lower end of the baseball field, near the woods line and away from most of the families with small kids. Kate and I spread a blanket in the bed of the pickup and lay down to gaze up at the stars and await the fireworks. I knew the town didn't have much of a budget for fireworks and that the showing wouldn't last long, but it had cooled down enough that it didn't take long for Kate to snuggle up to me with my arms around her. I could feel my erection coming to life and apparently Kate could too, because at one point she turned her head to me and said, "What's up, doc?" That too brought a chuckle and I told her she knew darn well what was up and why so, to which she only grinned and said it was too bad there were so many people around.

As suspected the fireworks didn't last long and as we drove back down the dark roads to the cabin the fireworks I was more interested in were just beginning to stir. Kate resumed her seat right against me with her hand barely touching my half erect dick, and her other hand was exploring my chest while her head rested on my shoulder. I was doing my best with my free hand to fondle her tits and managed once in a while between changing gears to slip one down into her shirt and feel the soft skin of her breasts and the wrinkles of her areolas. Just before we got to my gate Kate began to stroke my dick through my jeans and the hard on was growing uncomfortable in my jeans. As I turned into the yard I spied a car parked in front of the cabin, a car I recognized right off as Mrs. Turner's, the widow from town that is just older than me.

From time to time I do odd jobs around town for various folks to make extra money. There are several widows and divorced women of all ages that routinely call me to come fix something or move something. A few of these women have even expanded the "fixing something" to include their occasional horniness. They never talk about any of the other women with that regard but they seem to have some kind of understanding about schedules because no two ever call for that job on the same day, or even the same week usually. And, some are very protective of not allowing anyone else to know what is going on. Mrs. Turner for instance going so far as to drive out to my place well after dark so that no one will see my truck parked at her place for longer than a few minutes. So, she shows up like this about once every month to six weeks and wouldn't you know it, tonight was her night to pick. Great.

Without a word spoken Kate immediately slid over to the passenger door of the truck well before we were close to the house. We could see Mrs. Turner on the front porch, illuminated by the porch light and she came down the steps to greet me as I was stepping down from the truck. I greeted her and asked if she had met my cousin, Kate, and an immediate flush of embarrassment covered her face. Mrs. Turner isn't much older than me, but is a very proper Southern belle and the thought of her being found visiting a single man at this hour was quite out of sorts for her. To her credit she recovered quickly and declared that she had come out to bring me a fresh baked pie that had just cooled enough to deliver, and produced such from the front seat of her car. I thanked her for the pie and invited her in for a cup of coffee and slice of pie, and to my surprise and dismay, she accepted. Sometimes you just can't win.

Kate and Mrs. Turner hit it off fantastically, talking about teaching school, both having been teachers, about recipes, and about who knows what all. I had long ago grown tired of the lady chat and had retired to my recliner and was just about to doze off when I was awakened by the two of them as Mrs. Turner was leaving. As I walked Mrs. Turner to her car and saw her get back out the driveway safely Kate was already preparing for bed and had retreated to her room. I noticed the door still wide open and after attending to my nightly hygiene routine I stepped into her room, bent down and kissed her lightly on the forehead, telling her goodnight. At that point I thought Kate was already asleep, so I quietly went to my room, stripped down to my underwear as usual and climbed into my own bed.

I had only been laying there for a few minutes, perhaps, and was half asleep with the wonders of the day replaying through my mind when I felt the covers of my bed pull down and a weight bearing down to my side. Kate was sliding into my bed beside me! I didn't say anything but turned my head towards her and when I did I saw her eyes fixed straight into mine, and her lips touched to mine as my eyes closed. I rolled towards her and then felt the soft smoothness of her skin, everywhere. Kate was totally nude. We embraced and kissed, and I began to make love to her with my lips, first starting at her lips and sliding down to her neck, gently nipping and sucking on her breasts and circling her nipples with my tongue, kissing down across her flat tummy and playing with her navel with my tongue. My hands began to massage her thighs, moving from her knees to her hips, then moving to her inner thighs. When my hands brushed against her pussy I could feel the heat and the dampness of her desire. Her hands were moving on me with the touch of an experienced woman, a woman that knows how to please a man by recognizing what brings him pleasure.

As my tongue ran up from the dampness to torment and tease her clitoris her back began to arch and her hips rise to meet my touch. As my tongue danced around her clit and my lips pulled and nipped at it I had a finger gently moving up into her vagina, searching the depths of her desires. When my free hand began to pinch her nipples the energy of a climax came upon Kate and her breathing stopped, her hips rose, her whole body tightening with the release of passions. As the power flowed over her and gradually resided I moved my attentions up her tummy to her breasts, finally bringing my kisses to her neck as she caught her breath.

As I pulled up alongside Kate she rolled her body to me, carrying a leg over mine and easily rolled atop me without a word spoken. My cock was hard and pressed against her mound, and as Kate slid down slightly she deftly guided my cock into her pussy. As my helmet head entered her pussy Kate let a slight gasp escape, and I knew that her passions were equally as heightened as my own. I moved slowly, taking slow pushes into her deeper and deeper with each movement. Her body was responding with a flood wetness, allowing my entry into her depths easy and warm. Once in, with my hips pressed tightly against hers, I held still for long moments savoring the warmth of being deep inside her. I could feel her pulsing her muscles around my dick, bringing me closer and closer to my own orgasm without any motion between us. With my hands on her hips, then up on her breasts, Kate began to rock back and forth, sliding my cock in and out in at an ever increasing pace. The thrusts in and out became faster and more powerful, my balls tightening and the pressure inside me building faster than I knew possible...and when I could hold it back no longer I groaned loudly with the release of cream deep inside my dear Kate. Her body pulled me deeper into her as the seed flowed from me to her, the simultaneous explosion of energy bringing us together as one. She slowed the motion as the power left me and when I was spent we laid there, me inside her as long as the softening would allow, with no words spoken. Soft kisses were all that were exchanged as the relaxation came over us both and we both drifted into a peaceful slumber.

When I awoke the next morning I did so in a battle for the time there with Kate to not end. When I opened my eyes I saw Kate looking at me contentedly, and one hand resting upon my chest. She leaned to kiss me and as she did so her hand found my now awaking cock, and grin grew over her face even as we kissed. Kate pulled away and swung her head down to my cock, pushing the covers aside and allowing my cock to spring freely upward. I didn't have to look to know what was coming, and the warm dampness of her lips was almost more than I could stand. As she took me into her mouth, just the head at first then more as I became more aroused, the feelings were building within. My hips moved to meet her mouth, and as the head of my cock dropped down through her throat and her lips caressed the whole length of my cock I could no longer stand the sensations. I tried to warn Kate of the eruption about to come, but she wouldn't move from my cock, and streams of warm cream slid down her throat as she milked each drop my balls had to offer. When I was again softening Kate pulled from me, moved back up to face me, and smiled softly as she bent to offer a kiss.

I kept Kate at the breakfast table as long as I could. It was her day to depart, a long drive ahead of her to return home. I didn't want her to leave, ever. We talked about what was right, what was wrong and what we felt. I found that Kate had felt for me much in the same way I'd felt for her in those years since our youth. Finally, as she rose and went to shower and pack for her trip I cleared the table then grabbed a small vase and left for the front yard. I quickly picked a small bouquet of wildflowers for Kate, and put the vase in her car in a box so that it wouldn't tip over as she drove. When she carried her bags to the car I felt sorrow in my eyes and in my chest. Kate threw the bags in the back seat, turned and hugged me. She kissed me, told me she loved me and always had and I told her I loved her too. She then asked me what the box was in the floor of her car. I told her it was a small token of her visit, and one which I'd picked but future ones she would have to pick herself. Kate grinned from ear to ear, kissed me once more, and as she was starting the engine she told me she'd see me in a month.

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers