All Comments on 'Kate's Visit'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too Fast!

Every 'sex' scene just happens. No buildup. No step-by-step. It'd be MUCH better with all the intervening steps.

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

I thought it was romantic :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shame

it's a real shame they wasted so much time when they could have been together the whole time you never get those years back. she needs to get a divorce and move in permanetly. it is rare that they kept in touch especially after getting married usually after that they drift apart and lose contact.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
I loved it

well done ,I enjoyed reading the whole story, I love happy endings .At least this chapters end any way lol

Ed0613Ed0613about 11 years ago
Good story

Good Story, well told. Now I wonder about my cousin...

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Well done

I wanted to give this story 4.5/5 originally due to the flow of it being a bit to fast, but overall, it was written will enough that I gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good not bad

this could have been good if you had left out the cheating and if you had properly finished it. as is it is a halfassed story with not enough background or character build up a weak plot and no end. time to delete and rewrite it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK , but difficult to read

Shorten the length of your paragraphs to make reading easier. Looooooong paragraphs causes reader fatigue!

Don't pay any attention to one of the previous comments regarding 'cheating'. If Kate had been completely 'satisfied' at home, nothing would have happened.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
when will we get to read about the

next visit and will they end up together? I hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous