Katherine Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Even after what we had just done together I felt myself blushing as I answered. 'Yes, yes I guess it did.'

'I thought it might. That's one of the things about young guys, their ability to come often. Now, we'd better clean ourselves up a bit, before this stuff sets solid. Like the boy scout I went out with for a while, I came prepared.' she added with a cheeky grin.

She pulled a plastic bag from each pocket of her raincoat and gave me one of the damp hand-towels she'd brought. While I only had to wipe my cock and balls she not only had her own juices to cope with, but also my semen on her hands, plus the congealing mess I'd earlier splattered over her stomach.

'Would you come back to the car with me please? Keep watch while I get dressed?' she asked when she'd finished. Naturally I agreed, and to my amazement, found myself starting to get aroused yet again as I surreptitiously watched her.

'I think we'll gave the nature studies a miss today.' she said when she was dressed. 'But hop in the car, let's talk for a bit.'

'Does all this seem a bit weird to you Craig?' she asked once we were settled.

'I suppose so, I haven't actually thought about it that way.'

'Been too busy thinking about how good it feels?'

'Mmm.'

'And you've still not got a regular girl-friend?'

'No.'

'But you must have sometimes wondered why I'm doing it with you.'

'I suppose I might have.'

'It's confusing for me too Craig.' she paused for quite a long time before she continued. 'But grown-ups have problems too you know. My husband is a very dedicated man, his church means everything to him. I often get left out. Do you understand?'

'Not really.'

'Well, let's be honest then. Women like sex, often need sex just as much as a man. Well, most men. But then my husband isn't like most men. He certainly doesn't need it very often, perhaps he doesn't actually like sex. So I get, well, frustrated. You understand what I mean by that, don't you?'

'Yes.'

'I suppose most women in that sort of position would either have an affair, or leave. But I still love my husband, and, in his position I don't feel I can do either of those things. Well not yet anyway.' she added as a sort of afterthought.

'I've been having a very difficult time since we came here, trying to push my own needs down, ignore them. That wasn't working too well though.

I was trying to find an alternative, when you saw me at it that first time.

I didn't intend things to go on like this Craig. I don't know what made me do what I did. I was just so worried you'd talk about what you'd seen me doing. I thought you might keep quiet if you were too embarrassed about what had happened.

But you see, I found I enjoyed it. I enjoyed your reactions. As I think I said, it was nice to be appreciated, sexually I mean. That hadn't happened since I'd known my husband. And it gave me something to think about later, when I got myself off. Thinking about your cock was much better than trying to imagine one.

It's a very handsome cock Craig, you can be proud of it.

Then I suppose I rationalised things. Thought that if I didn't actually have sex, you know, proper sex, then I wasn't being too wicked, wasn't really deceiving my husband. Does that make any sense?'

Even though I hadn't been able to grasp the full depth of everything she'd been saying I'd been able to follow enough of it to be able to answer quite honestly that I understood her.

She was quiet for a few moments, then took me completely by surprise when she stifled a sob, then turned to face me and I saw that her eyes were brimming with tears. 'So you see, in a way, I've just been, well, to put it bluntly, I've just been using you.'

It was a completely automatic response, I put my arm around her shoulder and, pulling her closer, for only the second time, I kissed her, then said. 'Please don't cry. What you've done for me has been sensational Heather. I'm sorry if you feel guilty about it, but I certainly don't feel you've been using me.'

I kissed her on the mouth again, then kissed both eyes, tasting the saltiness of her tears. That stopped her sobbing and she just looked at me for a moment or two before saying. 'You're not just big for your age, you're also very mature. But you must want more than I've done for you. I mean you must want sex properly.'

'I suppose so, but I can't imagine how it could be much better than what you do.' Then, without even thinking about what I really meant, I added. 'But I'd like to be able do something for you Heather. I mean not leave it to you to do things to yourself.'

Although they were still moist, I saw a sparkle return to her eyes and she smiled as she said. 'And on top of everything else, you're very sweet too. But I'll have to think about that. Now I'd better go.'

The weather continued fine and warm for the next week or so and she came out to me two or three times. Each time, and often at other times too, my hands itched for another feel of her breasts, and in my mind I tried to imagine what it would feel like to slip my fingers up into her pussy. But she gave not the slightest indication she had even thought about what I'd suggested, doing no more than she had at our first meetings, masturbating and sucking me off.'


Chapter 6

Advanced Classes

I had become so involved in recounting the events of those long ago years that I didn't hear what Katherine has said. 'Pardon?' I said.

'I just said, then I suppose things moved on to a higher level.'

'Mmm, they certainly did. But let me top up our glasses first.' Then having done that I continued my story.

'Then we started to see the first signs of the changing seasons, when I got up one morning I noticed a decided chill in the air and by mid afternoon clouds had started to build above the surrounding hills. Knowing that the migratory birds would have felt the change too and that they would start to gather together in preparation for their mass departure, as soon as I'd done my homework I hurried out to watch them.

A couple of the local farmers were also keen bird-watchers and left their stubble unploughed for a bit longer than others did, just so they could see the various birds the feed attracted. I had been watching the activity in one field for quite some time when I heard a car approaching. Even though I felt sure it was her, and was excited by the thought of what she was going to do for me, in a funny sort of way I was disappointed that my enjoyment of what was going on in the field was being cut short.

But then of course I didn't know what she had in mind.

She always took care to leave the car somewhere out of sight, so she wouldn't have to answer any awkward questions from nosy parishioners. But that evening she seemed to take even more care than usual and when, after quite some time she still hadn't appeared, I went looking for her. She had managed to get the car into a small area where the fields of two separate farms joined, the overgrown wind-breaks providing perfect cover from almost every direction.

When I broke through the undergrowth I saw her standing beside the car, she had obviously been waiting for me. She was wearing her raincoat, but I put that down to the threatening weather, not daring to hope that like that other time she was again naked.'

'I was beginning to think I'd have to come looking for you.' she said, then, looking skywards, added. 'I don't like the look of those clouds, I think we'd better get into the car.'

She opened the rear door, telling me to get in first and my excitement rose when I saw she had spread a large towel across the seat. 'I think we're safe from prying eyes here, especially if it starts to rain. Move over and get your things off.' she said as she slipped out of the raincoat and slid in beside me.

She was naked - and even as I struggled out of my shorts and underpants I felt my cock rising at both the sight of her and the anticipation of what was to come.

'I've been thinking about what you said, about wanting to do something for me.' she said as she settled back. I hardly heard what she was saying because I couldn't take my eyes off her body, especially her breasts and the thick mass of curling hair at the base of her stomach. 'And I've been remembering how excited I got when you touched me, caressed my breasts. Would you like to do that again?'

'Oh yes! Yes please!' I stammered, still not able to tear my eyes from them.

'You can kiss and suck on them too if you'd like to.' she added, and in case she suddenly changed her mind, I immediately took her breasts in my hands and pressed my face down between them. To this day I can remember the feel of her skin and the smell of her as I squeezed, nuzzled and kissed the firm flesh.

My feverish onslaught made her squirm and giggle. 'Slow down Craig, slow down, there's no rush.'

Then she showed me how she liked to be touched, when to softly caress, and when to squeeze more firmly, then, as her nipples stiffened, she asked me to kiss and gently suck them.

I thought I was in heaven, and of course my cock had instantly responded, pressing against my stomach as I bent over her, then my growing excitement making it throb and jerk.

I hadn't consciously learned how to slow down my reactions to her touch, but although the level of excitement I felt was just as powerful, I did seem able to last a little longer each time we were together. Certainly that time I didn't explode the moment she slipped her hand between us, as I had the first time I'd seen her naked. But given the thrills I was getting from what I was doing, and the way her fingers stroked and squeezed, it was still only a matter of minutes before I felt it coming.

She must have been waiting for it, because just as I felt the rising surge she pushed my head away from herself, bent low and slipped her lips over my cock-head. She again relaxed her throat so that as the force of the first rush made my hips jerk upwards, my cock was able to bury itself deep inside. The first couple of loads must have jetted straight down her throat, then, having taken those, she began to suck hard, apparently determined to completely drain me.

Once she was satisfied I'd finished she sat up, smiling as she licked the traces of semen from her lips. 'There, that's better isn't it. Now we can relax and enjoy ourselves.'

I remembered what she'd said on the other occasion. 'Don't worry, you'll last longer next time.' And also remembering what we'd done together afterwards, wondered what she had in mind for us this time.

I didn't have to wait to find out, giving me no time to recover from the force of my climax she lay back, and taking my hand, guided it down to the warm moistness between her legs.

The reality was ten times better than the fantasies I'd conjured up when getting myself off while thinking about her. For one thing, I hadn't imagined that her inner thighs could feel even softer, silkier than her breasts. For another, I'd had no idea that just the smell of her sexual arousal would itself be a powerful aphrodisiac. Then there was the knowledge that she actually wanted me to do it, liked me doing it.

Having given me a little time to get used to feeling her she rested her hand on top of mine, then, murmuring words of guidance and encouragement took my fingers on a guided tour of her sex. I discovered that the clinging folds of her pussy-lips were actually made up of two different layers, and that when I lightly stroked and caressed them they grew moist and got more swollen.

In spite of having only just come, I felt my cock reacting strongly to all the new and wonderful sensations I was experiencing and found myself trying to imagine what it would actually feel like to push it between those puffy folds and into the velvety passageway inside.

But just then she finally moved my fingers up to the swollen bud of her clitoris. 'You have to remember that it's incredibly sensitive, much more so than your cock. So when you touch it always use a very light touch. Some women can stand it to be firmer when they're about to come, but wait for some sort of sign of that's what she wants.

Now, let's see what you can do.'

Remembering what she'd said about the ultra-sensitivity of the clitoris, and that she'd left my introduction to it until last, I started by slipping my fingers back down over the puffy folds, stroking them, slipping one finger up between them, pushing it in and out like a miniature cock. At the same time I used my other hand to cup one breast, squeezing it, then bending my head down and sucking on the stiffened nipple.

In all the times I'd fantasised about doing it, fondling and sucking her breasts while I had my fingers inside her pussy, I'd never imagined it would be as exciting as the reality. If she hadn't got me off before she let me do it, I simply wouldn't have been able to control myself, and even so I felt my cock throbbing and a steadily growing ache as my balls refilled.

But I was far more interested in her reactions than my own, although my inexperienced touch must have seemed clumsy, her body reacted to it, and that time I was in a much better position to observe what happened.

I could tell she was liking what I was doing when she began to squirm and moan. A bit later I noticed her neck and face had become flushed and although I wasn't sure, it felt as though her breasts had become firmer too.

Taking those clues to mean she was starting to work up towards an orgasm I finally let my fingers slip out of her pussy and began to lightly stroke her clitoris. Her responses immediately got much, much stronger, her breathing shorter, almost gasping. After a couple of minutes her nipples seemed to have got even harder, like spiky pieces of leather, and the flush I'd noticed, deepened, spreading down over her upper chest.

I suppose I had expected her climax to be similar to mine, an explosive release, immediately followed by a tailing-off, but of course it wasn't like that at all. In fact I wasn't really sure that she actually reached a peak, it seemed to me that instead of that, she was experiencing a series of rolling waves of incredibly intense pleasure.

Remembering how wonderful it felt when she took my cock in her mouth, and wanting to do the very best I could for her, when they finally seemed to be slackening off I asked if she'd like me to do what she had for me, with my mouth.

'All women love to have a man do with his tongue what your fingers are doing Craig.' she murmured throatily. 'But I'd better warn you, some men find even the idea of that, well, unpleasant.'

'Unpleasant? Why would they think that?' I asked in amazement.

'Oh I think some are put of by the smell of a woman when she's sexually excited. We secrete quite a bit of fluid too, you know, lubricant.'

I had found the smell intoxicating, and couldn't imagine she'd produce any more fluid than the semen I'd pumped down her throat.

'I think the smell is really sexy, and I want you to feel as good as I do when you do it to me.' I said as I pushed myself down and kneeled on the floor.

Realising how little space I had she bent one leg and slid the other sideways off the seat, giving me my first completely unobstructed view of her pussy.

Against the almost stark whiteness of her thighs and stomach, her pubic hair was a dark, matted bush, and peeping out from between it I could see the delicate outer lips of her vagina, glistening faintly. I'd never seen a real one before, only anatomical drawings in school books, and I remember thinking how inaccurate they were, giving no indication of its beauty. It was exquisite, like a tropical fruit or flower. It also seemed amazing that something so delicate was capable of accepting a man's most forceful thrusting.

I reached up and touched it, just brushed my finger-tips very lightly over the softly folded lips, then leaned forward and gently kissed it. It was nice, just like a vertical pair of pursed lips, and as she gave a deep sigh, I kissed them again, pressing mine firmly against them. Then I began to lick her, at first just licking around the edges, then sliding my tongue down between them, feeling them unfold. When I stiffened it and probed deeper I felt her body reacting more strongly, and heard her soft moans of obviously increasing pleasure.

Still remembering what she'd said about the sensitivity of her clitoris I again avoided touching it until I was sure she was building towards another orgasm, and when I finally began to lick it I also started sliding one finger in and out of her pussy.

That combination obviously did the trick, her legs spread even wider apart, her hands reached down to grab hold of my hair, then she started giving a series of gasping grunts as her hips began to jerk up and down.

It seemed to go on for ages, she no sooner reached one peak than she appeared to start another, all the time holding my head tight up against herself and grinding her pussy against my mouth. But she eventually started to calm down and although she still held on to me, she relaxed her grip and pushed my head back away from herself. And although I had loved every second of what she'd let me do, by then I was really quite thankful for the chance to catch a few much needed breaths of fresh air.

It was only after I gulped a few of those down that I realised just how strongly I'd been affected by what I'd been experiencing. The ache between my legs was almost painful and looking down I saw the state my cock was in. It was sticking up like a pole, so rigid it was quivering from the pressure inside. Its head was like a balloon, a glossy purple balloon, and I could tell by the strength of the aching that my balls were full, so full that some of the stuff was already seeping from the tip of my cock.

'That was absolutely fantastic Craig.' she whispered hoarsely. 'I could tell you enjoyed doing that, and you're going to make a lot of women very happy. Now, how are you feeling?' she asked as she let one hand drop down between us and reached for my cock.

I grunted as her fingers brushed against it, sending shock waves of pleasure right through me.

'I guessed as much.' she said when she felt how hot and hard it was. 'Let's see how you like this. Just push back while I get more comfortable.'

With that she pushed herself down along the seat, bending both legs so she could get her upper body flat down on It., her head propped up on the arm-rest of the door. 'Now the tricky bit. Can you kneel on me, I mean get one knee on either side of me?'

I still didn't have the faintest idea what she was trying to do, but was happy to do whatever she suggested, no matter how odd it seemed at the time. There wasn't much head room and it wasn't easy, but I somehow managed to straddle her stomach, then she told me to ease myself forward. While I was getting myself up over her she had slipped her hands around behind me and as I wriggled forward I realised what she had done, and more importantly, thought I knew what she was going to let me do.

Her hands were covered with pussy-juice, which she smeared over the inner curves of her breasts. 'Now try that.' she said as she pushed her breasts closer together.

Easing a little further forward I pushed my cock-head into the slippery valley between them, then, tentatively at first, began to thrust back and forth. She smiled up at me, watching the expression on my face changing in response to what I was feeling. It was unbelievably exciting, not only was I getting completely new, quite electrifying sensations from my cock, but I found that I enjoyed having her watching me.

'Is that nice?' she asked once she felt I had settled into a steady rhythm.

'Unbelievable!' Was again the only word I could think of as an answer.

The way she was holding her breasts together was already providing more than enough stimulation, but as she picked up the rhythm of my movements she increased the thrills I was feeling by pressing them tighter each time I pulled back. The sensations were indescribable and I heard myself gasping as my excitement increased more and more.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers