Katherine Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Although I wasn't really thinking about anything but the feelings coursing through me, I noticed that my cock-head seemed to have become even more bloated, turning a darker, even glossier purple. Then I realised that as my excitement grew, and my cock responded, the friction between it and her enfolding breasts was increasing, there was a sort of snowball effect going on. The friction made my cock bigger, the growing mass increased the friction, in turn producing even stronger stimulation. As well as all that I was also getting a sharp, bruising feeling each time my tightly swollen balls bumped against the underside of her breasts.

'Ah yes, now I can tell how good it is for you.' she said a couple of minutes later. 'The look on your face says it all, and it feels as though your cock has got even bigger, and it's much harder too.'

After a few more minutes of sheer bliss the intensity of my reactions must have increased so much that she could tell I was getting close to climaxing. 'From the feel of things you're nearly there, you're going to come quite soon, aren't you?'

'Yes, I think so.' I muttered as I felt the first actual signs of the rising surge.

'Right, push further forward, push it into here.' she said, lifting her head and opening her mouth.

Of course in that position I couldn't get it right inside and anyway by then I didn't really need any more stimulation, but the feel of her lips grazing over my cock-head produced it, and after only a few electrifying thrusts I felt the start of the unstoppable surge, then the heady rush as the churning mass seared up through me.

The first load was truly explosive, and as I lunged forward, ramming my balls hard up against her breasts, I watched it jet deep into her mouth. A second later it was followed by another, then I heard myself grunting, thrusting mindlessly as more and more hot, sticky semen pumped out of me.

She gulped it down, sucking and swallowing hard and fast. But even though it was my second climax in a pretty short time there was still more than she could cope with, and the surplus frothed and dribbled from the corners of her lips.

It took me few minutes to recover from the strength of what I'd experienced, but when I had, I lifted myself off, and knelt on the floor beside her. I kissed her still sticky lips, then I kissed her breasts, then her stomach, then her thighs. I wanted to kiss every single part of her, wanted in some way to let her know how much indescribable pleasure she had given me. Wanted to try to give her just as much.

So it seemed only natural to pull her around towards me, lift her leg, slip my head up between her thighs, and start to kiss and lick her pussy all over again.

'Oh God no! Not again!' she protested weakly. But her body's reactions gave me different signals, her legs opening, then her pussy-lips unfolding at the first touch of my tongue.

Her reactions were even stronger than they had been the other times. Right from the moment she realised I wasn't going to take any notice of her half-hearted objection, I got the feeling she had abandoned all control of herself. She slumped down in the seat, lifted and spread both legs wide apart and reached down to take hold of my head.

And knowing she was enjoying what I was doing made me much more confident that time. I teased and tickled her clitoris with my tongue, and while one hand reached up to fondle and squeeze her breasts, I firmly thrust two fingers of the other in and out of her pussy.

Of course I had no way of knowing what was going on inside her head, maybe she was fantasising about being fucked by some film or sports star, maybe by some nameless hunk, or perhaps she was simply overwhelmed by the physical sensations. But I could smell, feel and hear what was happening to her body, and I got a real sense of elation from knowing I was doing it for her.

Within a few minutes she was moaning softly, then her body began to writhe as she murmured words of enjoyment or encouragement. She seemed to stay at that level for quite a while, every so often I'd feel a shiver run through her and she'd gasp or give a deeper moan, but it was some time before I could tell she'd moved up to a higher plateau of enjoyment.

Her hands gave me the first clue, they seemed to be holding my head just a little more firmly, not pulling it against herself as she had earlier, but gently exerting a positive pressure. Then I noticed that her breathing had become faster, sharper, interspersed with little grunts. Taking those as signals that she was starting to build up to her climax I gradually intensified my actions, feeling her nipple stiffening as I squeezed her breast more firmly, and her hips pushing forward each time my fingers thrust deeper.

Remembering what she had said about how some women liked their clitoris to be pressed more firmly when they approached orgasm, I gave it a try. Her reaction was instantaneous. 'Oh! Oh yes, like that! Do it like that Craig!' she cried as my tongue began flicking it.

Pleased that I had guessed right I pressed on, one hand squeezing, two fingers thrusting and my tongue going as fast as it could. And the results were dramatically different from either of her other climaxes.

Unlike those, when I'd not been able to pick a particular moment when she had peaked, that one seemed to hit her as explosively as my own climax did. Instead of a series of gasping grunts, she gave a sharp, high pitched shriek, and, as her hips jerked up and down, finally pulled my head hard up against herself

She was holding my head so tightly that I couldn't continue using my tongue and she had my fingers jammed inside her, so I did the only thing I was able to do. As she started jerking her hips up and down, I tried sucking her clitoris. From the sound of her cries and the way her body began to writhe about, it was obviously the right thing to do for her, so I continued.

For a while I thought she was caught in an endless loop of pleasure, and began to wonder how long I could actually keep going. Then, after what seemed an absolute age, she suddenly doubled herself forward and, letting go of my head, reached down between us.

The freedom to move meant I could not only breathe more easily but could also thrust my fingers into her pussy, and as her body was still responding, I did just that. She whimpered, and remembering how good it felt when she sucked me dry, I did the same for her, sucking and thrusting as hard as I could.

It was only when I felt her fingers close around my cock that I realised why she had done what she had. Until then I hadn't even realised it was hard again, I had been concentrating so much on what I was doing for her I hadn't felt what was happening to myself. She gave a grunt of unsurprised satisfaction when she felt it was fully erect and, keeping time with my thrusting fingers, began to pump it.

Unlike the other times when she'd masturbated me, that time there was none of her usual delicacy or finesse, that time she was simply getting me off, as quickly and efficiently as she could.

Maybe it was feeling it building inside me that got her more excited, maybe it was purely fortuitous timing, but as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the critical moment I heard her own gasping cries quickening. Then I felt the heady rush, the momentary pause, then I exploded yet again. And, as she felt the first load of hot, sticky semen spurting out, she gave a sharper, louder cry and shoved herself forward, again jamming her pussy against my mouth. A split second later I found it was suddenly filled with fluid, and, quite automatically, I swallowed it.

And having felt the force of my initial discharge and heard my muffled grunt of relief at the release of the built-up pressure, she tightened her grip and slowed her strokes, pumping strongly until she was satisfied she'd extracted every last drop.

After what we had done to each other it was understandable that we were both in some sort of hazy, semi-consciousness for quite a while. I lay with my head resting on her stomach, my hand drifting over her skin, feeling her fingers slowly running through my hair.

So I'm not sure how long it was before she suddenly brought me back to reality when she said. 'Blast! It's raining!'

At first I didn't understand the reason for her irritation, but certainly did when she added. 'I have to get some fresh air through the car, it smells like a brothel.'

I had been so excited by the initial smell of her arousal that I hadn't thought about the problems it might cause her later. And of course on top of her odours I'd added mine, and although she'd swallowed most of the semen from my first two climaxes all of the third had gone on to the carpet.

Realising the problems, I stirred myself. 'Did you bring any damp towels with you this time?'

She grinned down at me, then giggled as she answered. 'Of course. I don't come unless I'm prepared.'

'In that case you should have brought three sets.' I replied cheekily.

Her expression softened and she brushed my face with the back of her hand. 'I certainly wasn't prepared for that. You were wonderful Craig. I hope that when you find a girl of your own age she is one who will really appreciate what a wonderful lover you are.'

Then her voice became more businesslike and she said. 'But now let's get cleaned up as best we can. You'll find a plastic bag on the floor in front.' Then as she pulled herself upright, she gave a chuckle and said. 'Well, at least nobody would have been able to see what we were up to.'

I saw what she meant, between us we'd generated so much heat that the windows had become completely steamed up.

Luckily for us by the time we'd finished towelling ourselves, wiping my semen off the carpet and struggling back into our clothes, the rain had eased sufficiently to allow us to open the doors and windows.

It was only then that I realised what the time was, we had been at it for nearly two hours, and I for one, was going to have some explaining to do when I got home.

'Do you realise what time it is?' I said anxiously.

She looked down at her watch. 'Oh shit!' It was the first time I'd heard her swear, and that in itself told me that she too was in trouble. 'I should have been back half an hour ago. I'll have to think of something. How about you?'

'Oh I'll be all right, I'll get a bit of a blast, but I'll say I got caught in the rain, and had to take cover.'

'I'll need something better than that.'

'How about a car break-down?'

'How did I fix it again?'

'True. What about visiting friends?'

'We don't have any here, that's another of my problems.'

'A parishioner then?'

'That's a better idea, who?'

'What about my parents. You could drive me home, say you found me sheltering somewhere, that would strengthen my story. Then you could phone from there.' I added excitedly as the rest of the story came to me. 'You could tell your husband you'd been a Good Samaritan, and my parents had asked you to stay for a drink, or something.'

'That sounds terrific. Can we get away with it?'

'Course we can. So long as you can lie convincingly to your husband.'

'I've done that quite a bit lately Craig.' she replied in a much more serious tone.

'So, once more?'

'So once more won't matter, right?'

I just nodded, and that's exactly what we did. And we did get away with it, but we'd both got such a scare that we were much more careful about watching the time from then on.

During the drive to my place Heather said when she'd next be able to get away, and then added that as it seemed a good spot, she'd park the car in the same place. A couple of minutes later she asked. 'Do you go out bird-watching in the Winter?'

'Not as often.'

'Then if we're going to continue to meet, we'd better do some thinking about an excuse for you, and also see if we can think of somewhere that's less cramped than the back seat of the car.'

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers